[F10-PP-NK] Put their souls to rest. <<Wail of the Banshee>> Aereth

The dark damped cave isn't the ideal place for people like Husky. He enjoy the sunlight too much to be confined in the dark cavern system. However, business goes first, and if he don't fight through the hardship, how could he improve. Biting on his lips, the man pressed forward into the cave. Woofles was left home due to the unknown condition of the floor. But, being a massive cavern system filled with hostile, Husky doubt bringing him along would be a cruel thing to do to the poor creature. At least when he's home, the little wolf could get some warmth in his bed. Beside, his pet only give him a slight combat boost. Without the little knacker, what could gone wrong?

------

The warrior tumbled over a small slope in the chasm room, sliding down to the bottom of the slop as he turned and face the monsters. Three unholy skeletons, each brandished a scimitar, and a round wood shield, all crept up from the other side of the room. Their bones chattered with every move, as the three glared at Husky with their gleaming red eyes in the dark. "Crap... for me to underestimate how many there are..." The Silver Warrior cursed under her breath, struck a fighting pose. The three skeleton shrieked with a spine chilling roar, before all dashed toward Husky. The warrior was able to duck under just in time, but the timing didn't allowed him to retaliate.

His health bar is already at yellow. Fighting three at once will get problematic. He need to act fast before they swarmed him to death. To die in such a meaningless battle is not how he see he'd go out. "Gotta be vigilance... Just a little more." Husky bite his lips, readied for the three skeletons to charged at him once again.

ID: 79125
BD: 4 (Missed)
MOB: 5 (Missed)

Husky: 160/340 HP | 24 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | 
Skeleton Warrior 2: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT
Skeleton Warrior 3: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT

Edited by Husky

Today Aereth needed to do a special quest on the 10th floor. A floor he never was before, but that wouldn't hinder him in getting some desperately needed skill points. Fenrir, his wolf familiar was with him and today they would do a special quest named <<Wail of Banshee>>. The floor was very damp, dark and Aereth hated it. Up until now he had lived on the snowy fourth floor, and also did most of his training on his home floor, but sometimes he needed to leave his home floor in order to grind for some levels. 

After some time of walking, Aereth saw a player with yellow health struggling against three creepy looking mobs. Aereth immediately unsheathed his sword, gave a nod to Fenrir, and charged into battle. He wouldn't let the player die. When he finally reached the group of mobs, and tried to activate one of his area of effect sword arts he found himself unable to hit said mobs. "The name's Aereth, need some help here? These little f*ckers are quite dodgy..." he said to Husky, in his calm voice, even though Aereth was a little bit concerned about the health points of the man...

ID# 79327 results:
Battle: 1 Critical Miss

Husky: 160/340 HP | 24 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG
Aereth: 660/660 HP | 65/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 16 DMG to enemies on a non critical hit

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | 
Skeleton Warrior 2: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT |
Skeleton Warrior 3: 200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT |

OOC: @Husky Shouldn't you be at full health, since the mobs also missed? And sorry for the long wait. Was quite busy this weekend. ^^

OOC: Husky had initiate combat before the thread started, so it'd make sense that he had taken some moderate damage.

Just before Husky take the initiative attack, a stranger leaped over his head, and cleaved in front of him, aiming at the wave of incoming monsters. While the attack was ineffective, the skeletons was pushed away. The warrior was startled when the stranger revealed as a red player. No Mattel what, he need to stay cautious around the person. His life might be in danger. However, the stranger did save his life. 

"Heh. Just some mild inconvenience. But thanks for the assist." Husky chuckled, before readied his fighting pose. Taking a deep breath, the Warrior in Silver rushed at the three skeletons. With his momentum, kicked from the ground, Husky had his Sword Art <<Tornado Kick>> readied and activated. Spun like a wild tornado, his leg swept over the three skeletons, pushed them all back even further. 

@Aereth

ID: 79345
BD: 10 (Critical hit!)
MOB: 2 (Missed)

Husky: 160/340 HP | 13 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG
Aereth: 660/660 HP | 65/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 16 DMG to enemies on a non critical hit

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 158/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)
Skeleton Warrior 2: 158/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)
Skeleton Warrior 3: 158/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)

Edited by Husky

Aereth didn't quite know how to react to the players behavior. Even though he was at yellow health, he still was calm and even able to chuckle at Aereth when he offered some help to the man. After that he stormed forward, and with the help of his material arts skill, did some decent damage to all of the skeletons. Aereth also immediately began to charge up his strongest area of effect sword art, and after Husky finished his assault, sped towards them. He started with a diagonal slash at the first skeleton, dodged an attack from the second one by ducking and immediately countered with a low swipe of his sword. "Two hits, one more to go.." he thought and put all the strength his virtual body could generate into his legs. Aereth launched himself into the air, and with a vertical slash, also hit the last remaining skeleton for some damage...

ID# 79553 results:
Battle: 7+3, HIT
Damage: 12*9-30=78 DMG

Husky: 160/340 HP | 13 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG
Aereth: 660/660 HP | 48/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 16 DMG to enemies on a non critical hit

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 80/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | -78HP <<Shadow Explosion>>
Skeleton Warrior 2: 80/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | -78HP <<Shadow Explosion>>
Skeleton Warrior 3: 80/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | -78HP <<Shadow Explosion>>

@Husky Sorry it took so long, have been busy the last couple of days.. xD

Seeing Aereth dealing a good amount of damage to the three monsters pleased Husky. At least the red player hasn't attack him yet; however, the brunette was still somewhat skeptical of the situation. Anyhow, the three skeletons are close to death. All they have to do is press on the attack one more time. It should be quick, or so he thought.

Husky readied his sword art, getting himself into the correct composure. Just after Aereth finished his attack, the Warrior immediately charged forward. Maybe he had been too rash. Husky had just finished <<Tornado Kick>>, leaping into the air and swept across all three skeleton. He hasn't got time to retreat, when the three skeletons clicked and retaliate. Three sword swings caught Husky unguarded, slashed him three time. The man was flung backwards a few step, before regain back to his feet, only to find his health are now blinking on the red area.

ID: 79633
BD: 10 (Critical Hit!)
MOB: 10 (Critical Hit!)

Husky: 94/340 HP | 13 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG ( -(( 52 -30) *3) = -66 DMG)
Aereth: 660/660 HP | 65/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 38/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)
Skeleton Warrior 2: 38/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)
Skeleton Warrior 3: 38/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | ( -((( 10+2) * Tornado Kick: 1x6) -30 MIT) = -42 DMG)

Edited by Husky

One more hit and they would be done for good. After landing a critical hit on the Skeletons, Husky also had to take a critical hit from all three skeletons at once. A few more rounds and Husky would be no more, but Aereth wouldn't let that happen. He charged up Shadow Explosion and turned to @Husky. "Stay back for now. I'll end them." With that he sped towards the three skeletons, and started his furious attack on all of them. Aereth managed to dodge all hits the skeletons threw at him, and in return was able to destroy one mob after the other. 

As soon as he was finished with his assault, Aereth activated his search skill to see if any more mobs were hiding somewhere and when he wasn't able to spot any more enemies, sheathed his sword on his back and started to walk towards Husky. "Seems like we are done here for now." he told him in his calm voice.

ID# 79989 results:
Battle: 8+3
Damage: 12*9-30=78 DMG <<Shadow Explosion>>

Husky: 94/340 HP | 13 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG
Aereth: 660/660 HP | 48/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 

V.S.

Skeleton Warrior 1: 0/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | DEAD
Skeleton Warrior 2: 0/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | DEAD
Skeleton Warrior 3: 0/200 HP | 50 DMG | 30 MIT | DEAD

Looking back up, Husky could see Aereth leaped into the fray, his sword cleaved through the rest of the skeletons, and ended all three of them. Letting out a sigh, Husky glanced over his red Health bar. "That's a close call, this one. If he wasn't here, I'd be in serious troubles." Husky sat and observe the newly met red player. He didn't seem to be that bad, despite being a red player. "Hey. Thanks for the assistance." The Silver Warrior spoke out. "I didn't have time to properly introduce myself... My name is Husky. It's a pleasure to meet you, Aereth." Husky smiled, picked himself up from the ground. 

Even when the stranger saved his life, Husky needed to keep himself on high alert. He had next to no information about whoever Aereth was, and if anything, he could be a notorious killer that ha hasn't heard of yet. Behind Husky, his hand placed a firm grip tightly around a teleportation crystal. If he make any irrational action, one word and Husky would be out of trouble.

After Husky's introduction, Aereth nodded to the man and replied. "It's not a problem. While being in combat it's kinda difficult for proper introductions." He then let out a small chuckle and added. "I should be grateful that you didn't attempted to run away from me as soon as the battle was over." Since he had received this orange cursor a couple of players he helped out in the last few weeks choose to run for their life as soon as Aereth had helped them out in a battle for a good reason after all, but it still was refreshing to find somebody who didn't choose to run away as soon as the first opportunity arises. 

After @Husky rose back to his feet, Aereth extended his hand for a brief handshake and said. "Well, since I've already told you my name, let me just say that it's also a pleasure to meet you. And excuse me if I'm being rude, but may I ask what you were doing on this underwhelming floor?"

Hearing what Aereth said about players running away from him, Husky couldn't help but feel some sympathy for the red player. Maybe he just want to meet someone to accompanied him, but his red status prevent people to open toward him. Can't blame them either, since no one wants to die, and hanging around with red players are not the smartest thing to do. For that, he simply nodded. 

"I'm trying to track down a boss. It's a banshee, resided in a graveyard next to a chapel in an open field. But for the life of me I can't seem to navigate through this forsaken place." Husky let out a groan, addressing his frustration. That wasn't the biggest concern of his, however. Around every corners seemed to be filled with undead type monsters. They aren't that strong, but they fight with numbers. The brunette sighed, glancing over his blinking red health bar. His hand still clutched onto the teleportation crystal. He had yet to put his trust in Aereth completely, but it worth a long shot. If the man doesn't start acting aggressive toward him, Husky would consider putting it away.

Aereth listened to @Husky talking about how he was trying to find the very same field boss Aereth was looking for. A small smile formed on Aereth's face before he decided to answer. "You seem to be taking on the same quest as me, cause I'm also searching for that stupid field boss, in order to grind for some experience." With a swipe of his hand, Aereth opened up his inventory and sent over the map data he was already able to gather from previous training sessions on this floor. "I don't know how much map data you were already able to gather, but you can add this to your map. It's far from complete, but better than nothing. And I don't want to interrupt you in your training or questing, but would you mind me joining you for this particular quest? Since I could use some company." Aereth asked the man standing in front of him. 

"So he's after the quest too... Maybe he can tag along. He doesn't seemed to be a genuine killer, or rather a wrong player in a wrong place at the wrong time, and he suffer the consequence." Husky solemnly thought, receiving the map information from Aereth. With the two maps merging as one -with some information overlapping one another, Husky found an open area toward north of where they are. "Could it be...?" Husky asked himself, wondering if his assumption might be true, or false. "There's seemed to be an empty space around this particular area... maybe that's where the boss are. We can try to head there, but I am not sure if it's true." Husky explained his plan, as the two headed toward the open area.

The way toward the place seemed quiet enough for a small talk. Something has been bothering Husky since the two party up. He couldn't tell why Aereth is a red player, considering he has been a nice person from start. "Aereth, there's something I meant to ask you. How did you get the 'Red player' status?" The brunette asked. If Aereth did indeed taken a life, maybe there's a way for redemption. 

Aereth and @Husky, were both looking at the combined map data, searching for a possible spot where the field boss could be. After a couple of moments, Husky noticed an open area north from their current position. "Yeah, we should try and see if it's there. We will know when we reached the area. And I think, this is a good point to search for the boss." Aereth told the material artist with a faint smile on his face. His map data alone wouldn't have been enough to spot that particular point of the map, since he hadn't been on the tenth floor that much.

After some walking, Husky asked Aereth how he got his orange cursor. Slowly turning his head to face his questing partner, Aereth let out a small sigh and started to tell him the story. "I thought you would ask that question at some point.  But that's ok. You see, I received this cursor from killing two players. Some months ago, I was out on the first floor, and saw how two mediocre leveled players attacked two level one girls. I stepped in and killed both of them. Turned out they belonged to a PK guild, and now I'm trying to get stronger to take them down..." Aereth told Husky in a low voice.

Husky only silently listen as @Aereth reminisced back to how he got the Red status. The story tell of his noble deed, how he saved two girls from two members of a Player Killer guild. However, some detail didn't seem to add up, leaving Husky somewhat skeptical of the information given by the red player. It's best not to jump to conclusion yet. There isn't merely enough evidence to entrust or deny his story. Silently, the brunette lead the way, listening to what Aereth have to say.

The two marched forward to the open field they found in the map. Any undead encounters were put to short work by both players, and with Husky and Aereth in the same party, there's no concern for friendly fire. Soon, they reached the destination. The opening turned out to be a massive graveyard, with a building standing in the middle. It represent a small passage, leading down to a massive prison lying underground. "This seemed like the right place. It fits the description well.

Edited by Husky

From the silence of his questing partner, Aereth guessed that he wasn't able to convince the man to believe the situation under which he had received his red cursor. "Well, I guess 'saw' is the false word for that. I've been gathering intel on the group a couple of weeks now and I found out that they work mostly in groups of two or three player. One green player and the others are mostly red." He sighed. Remembering that day and retelling what happened wasn't the most pleasuring thing to do. However he continued... "The green player lures out their targets while the red players rob, rape or kill the victims. And from killing that green player I received my orange cursor." After that he fell silent. He wouldn't share any more information about the matter, he wanted to keep Husky out of harms way. 

After some time of walking they reached what seemed like a graveyard and immediately spotted the a big jail like building. "Seems like the merging of our map data turned out to be a very good idea. But we still need to find the stupid field boss...

ID# 80893 results:
Loot: 3+5, Field boss not found (LD15+ required)

@Husky

Hearing what Aereth has to say, it opened a whole new window to his case. "Of course! They would use a lure to drag their victims into the trap. It would be much more faster than letting their preys wandering in on their own account." Husky let out under his breath. Maybe he was wrong about Aereth; maybe Aereth isn't that bad of a person, just a right person at the right place. At least now, he's glad that he tag along with the newly met red player. "Mind if I ask, why haven't you take the <<Redemption>> Quest? It might clear your name and the few misconception between other players." The brunette asked, shifting his head slightly.

Wandering into the massive prison system, the two navigated through the passages, forming a maze underground. Each passage intersect one another, making the way toward the room where the boss reside all the more harder. However, by some strange odds, Husky took a few turn. With each turn giving him a feeling he's getting closer and closer to the boss. Then, just before they know it, before them stood a massive room. A few graves decorated the inside, and on the other end was the <<Banshee>>. "There she is. The boss is just ahead of us."

(OOC: @Aereth alright. everything is fixed.)

ID: 80297
LD: 15

Edited by Husky

Aereth simply nodded in agreement to @Husky's conclusion and added. "I haven't found out the real reason as to why they are doing such things, but they were no amateurs..." Back then Aereth somehow managed to take the two players down, but it was a really close call... After that, Husky brought up the question as to why, he didn't do the redemption quest yet. Looking at the player, Aereth tried to decide if he should tell the man the truth or try talking around the matter. After some moments Aereth closed his yes and replied. "Belief me, I have been thinking about that quest ever since I received this cursor. The problem with that is..." he then opened his eyes again and looked straight into Husky's "...it would be wasted. I'm still working on taking that group down. And this won't be possible to do without getting your hands dirty." Aereth decided to tell the man the truth. He looked trustworthy and in addition to that, Aereth was careful not to give away too much information, that could possibly get Husky into trouble.

After a couple of minutes, searching through the prison building, Husky finally was able to spot the field boss in a massive open room. As soon as they entered the room, the Banshee turned to face them, and let out a loud screech. Immediately covering his ears Aereth backed away one step, and as soon as the terrible voice died down, four small mobs spawned in front of the two brown haired players. Aereth analyzed the situation and immediately came up with a plan. "Husky, you need to take care of the minions. They will be a pain in the a** do deal with while battling the Banshee. In the meantime, I will gather some attention from the Banshee. I trust you to take them down, but if things aren't going so well, I'll try to help you, and in case you see yourself at the risk of dying, run. Understood?" Aereth told Husky in his cold and calculating voice. As soon as a battle was started his strategic mind would take over and rid him of all of his emotions.

After the short strategy briefing Aereth unsheathed his blade and began to charge at the Banshee. In his sword hand he charged up his strongest sword art, while activating his material arts skill in his other hand. He started with a diagonal downward slash of his sword and used the material arts skill in order to chain together eleven consecutive hits. After the last hit, Aereth jumped back a couple of feet and readied himself for the counter of the Banshee...

ID# 81352 results:
Battle: 10, Critical HIT (+2 Base Damage)
Damage: (12+2)*11= 154 DMG

[H: 0] Husky: ?/340 HP | ? EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG
[H: 2 Banshee] Aereth: 660/660 HP | 56/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 16 Fl. Aura DMG on non critical hits

V.S.

Banshee: 96/250 HP | 200 DMG | 2 EVA | -154 HP <<Meteor Break>>
-Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
-Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

Undead Guardian Zombies | 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Undead Guardian Zombies | 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT

What Aereth said does strike some point. It would be a waste to use the only chance you have to rid yourself of the player killer status, only to get back to square one as a Red player again. "T'is true... But does killing always have to be the answer?" The brunette spoke out. Seemingly, the whole idea is like death row in real life. He has learned and debated a lot about such sensitive subject. It's a controversial topic to mention, one that humanity would spend a lot more time pondering about. "I'm not trying to patronize anyone, but would it be better if those who committed such crimes to be punished with a more... appropriate punishment than death?" Husky questioned, direct at Aereth's ideology and methods. "Kill to end killing, that doesn't sound right." Husky spoke out, almost forgetting the fact he's facing against a player that would be twice his level, not to mention a red player. Then again, he has proven himself trust worthy enough for the brunette to express his ideas and thoughts.

Upon entering the room, the Banshee revealed itself as an old lady's ghost. Its face seemed ever so mortified, even for a ghastly figure such as one. Just as Husky tightened his gauntlet strap, readied for a battle, the monster let out a deafening shriek. Covering his ears from exploding, Husky took a knee, trying to keep himself balanced from falling down. With no warning, just as the shrieking end, four undead monster emerged from the surrounding graves, each brandished with a sword and shield, wearing viking helmets. Just as Aereth charged for the battle, Husky simply nodded, comply with the Red player's plan. 

Averting the attentions of all Undead Guardians away from Aereth while he take on the boss, Husky take on the four monsters. The monsters seemed like they would deal a hefty amount of damage if the Silver Warrior were to be careless. Every step in this battle matters. Backing up slowly until the four monster grouped up to a small area. Using his strongest Area of Effect skill, <<Tornado Kick>>, Husky leaped forward. His leg extended, swept through all four monsters. The Undead Guardians didn't stood a chance, all four collapsed. Now, onto the Banshee

ID: 81621
BD: 10 (Critical Hit!)
MOB: died before action.

[H: 0 Banshee] Husky: 340/340 HP | 22/34 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG | 1 ACC | 1 HM
[H: 2 Banshee] Aereth: 660/660 HP | 56/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3EVA | 16 Fl. Aura DMG on non critical hits

V.S.

Banshee: 96/250 HP | 200 DMG | 2 EVA | 
- Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
- Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

Undead Guardian Zombies | 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT | ( -((12 *Tornado Kick: 1x6) -15 MIT) = -57 DMG)
Undead Guardian Zombies | 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT | ( -((12 *Tornado Kick: 1x6) -15 MIT) = -57 DMG)
Undead Guardian Zombies | 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT | ( -((12 *Tornado Kick: 1x6) -15 MIT) = -57 DMG)

Edited by Husky

OOC: Everything Aereth is saying refers to site canon and NOT anime canon. I know that there is a 'prison' mentioned in the anime but up until now there is nothing like that on the site canon. (Will probably be talking with staff about such a facility...)

"Naive..." Aereth thought after hearing Husky talk about how killing to stop killing doesn't sound right. Letting out a heavy sigh, Aereth turned once more at the player and tried to explain. "May I ask you a personal question? Have you ever lost somebody in here because you were either too weak or too scared to take a life?" He paused a few moments in order to let the words he just said sink in a little bit. "I have. Back then I was devastated. I started drinking, lived on the streets and fought boars in order to get drunk again. It was hell. Until I found my resolve again. This time scarred me, and the day I lost that loved one, is still haunting me today, but I won't let something like what happened to me ever again if I'm able to prevent it. And yes, killing to stop the killing doesn't just sound wrong, it is wrong. I'm nothing more but a merciless murderer, but let me answer your question with a question of my own. What would be a 'more appropriate' way to punish such people in here?" For himself, Aereth had found the answer to this question a long time ago. There wasn't something like a prison in Aincrad. And what else would there be? Taking away all the items and Col from the bad guys and letting the go? Laughable. Something like this wouldn't even stop Aereth from doing what he was doing. But at this point Aereth was curious on what Husky's answer to that question would be.

Glad that Husky agreed with his plan, and even proud that the brown haired warrior managed to destroy all the minions, Aereth turned his attention back to the Banshee. Said monster was now starting to attack the red player furiously with its sharp nails under constant screeching. Thanks to Aereth's high skill and evasion, the mob wasn't even able to decrease the players health points by one. "Enough, let's end this." Husky, already finished his task with great success, now it was on Aereth to end the battle completely. Dodging another swipe by jumping back, Aereth put all the strength his virtual body could generate into his last attack. He leaped into the air, and came down crashing directly into the already heavy damaged Banshee. It let out a last screech before scattering into thousand tiny polygons.

@Husky

ID# 81878 results:

Battle: 6+3
Damage: 12*8 = 96 DMG

MOB: 5-3, MISS

[H: 0 Banshee] Husky: 340/340 HP | 22/34 EN | 10 DMG | 30 MIT | 14 THR DMG | 1 ACC | 1 HM
[H: 2 Banshee] Aereth: 660/660 HP | 49/66 EN | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | 3 EVA | 16 Fl. Aura DMG on non critical hits

V.S.

Banshee: 0/250 HP | 200 DMG | 2 EVA | -96 HP <<Lightning Fall>>
- Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
- Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

Undead Guardian Zombies | 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT |
Undead Guardian Zombies | 0/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 MIT |

Seeing his partner swept through the Banshee with ease, Husky dropped his fighting posture. "Well that was rather anti-climatic" The brunette told himself, as the notification window popped up above where the Boss was slain, congratulating their victory. He has expected an intense struggle between two side, rather than a quick effortless pushover. However, Husky was still somewhat glad that the fight end quickly, otherwise, it might have ended badly for him. "That went a lot better than I had anticipated." The Warrior let out with a rather lighthearted tone, leaned back and stretch his hands into the air, letting out a sigh of relief. 

Hearing Aereth's story of his lost, Husky had a brief moment of silence. However, hearing the red player's question, the Warrior spoke up his mind. "I'm sorry for your lost. I would never understand what you have gone through... for I have never truly lost someone that I treasured most. My whole life, I've been taking the right turns, one after another, so I shouldn't even allowed to have a saying in this." Husky spoke. His eyes gleamed, a solemn look. "But studying in Law school, I know exactly what you are going through. I have seen hundreds of similar cases, all lost their loves ones. What matters, is what differentiate you from them. What makes you different. You can still stop the killing before it is too late." Husky raised his tone. His eyes now a look of determination, filled with courage. 

"To answer your question of what to do with these guys. We punish them just like we would in the real world... the old world of ours." The brunette stood tall, sharing his resolution. At this moment, nothing seemed to matter, even when he's talking to a Red Player in the wild area, opposing to his ideas. "The Knight of Blood is a big guild. You can seek an audience with one of the council members. They seemed to be good peoples, they could certainly help. Maybe providing a place to put these criminal. If not, then we could ask other guilds for assistance."

----

OOC: Alright then. I'll role play accordingly.

Edited by Husky

Putting his blade back into its sheath, Aereth walked back to Husky's side and simply chuckled at the remark of his questing partner. "Yeah, but better having easy and boring quests and staying alive than doing hard and risky ones where you could loose your life." Aereth still had tons of low level quests he needed to do, because in his early levels he only grinded in pretty much safe areas in order to get strong enough to take care of himself. 

When Husky spoke out his thoughts about the whole matter and how he would handle things, Aereth stayed completely quiet and only listened to the man. He looked strong, determined and Aereth was impressed by the resolve the man was showing him. "So a Law school student..." he thought before thinking about a proper response to everything Husky just said.

"That's an interesting train of thought. Just a little question: Do you know how much just a simple house in Aincrad costs? And besides that, who listens to a low leveled red player like me and actually does something? You know what p*sses me really off? That nobody besides me seems to care about that whole matter. I've met so many people in here, and everybody who gets to know about what happened to me or why I have received my orange cursor just tells me how sorry they are, and either judge me for what I'm doing or say that I'm doing the right thing. But nobody up until now stood up and actually did something. Every day, players get ambushed and killed, kids are vanishing from the town of the beginnings, and nobody f*cking cares." He felt that he was getting too emotional and thus calmed himself down again in order not to scare his companion. "Sorry for that short outburst. And don't worry, I will try and talk to them about the whole business sooner or later. But first I need to gain the respect of the top guilds. Before that happens nobody will listen to me." He then took a deep breath and continued. "You said that you were going to law school. Then I have another question for you. Lets just assume a big enough prison is built and we put murderers into said prison. What happens to them when the game gets cleared? Will they have to take responsibility for what they did in here, or are they just allowed to live a normal life like everybody else?" Aereth asked in a cold voice.

@Husky