[PP-F2] For Them

A lot of things have happened recently, and much needs to be said. However, he was already making a bunch of plans for her. Her, the one he planned today for. And who better to do it than someone who also can relate as well. They both needed houses, massive ones as well preferably. Therefore, they were going to have to get a lot of col, a massive amount. Sey himself was unsure of how much that can be obtained from this, but he had faith that it would be a fair amount to contribute towards his cause. Recently, he messaged Itzal about the situation, and it turned out that he was in a similar situation as well, in need of a house. So he invited the scout onto the second floor, where he would meet with Sey and Kyu, the white wolf that recently was tamed by Sey. While he did not quite maximize her damage yet, he was still able to fight alongside her. Perhaps this will help him with that as well. So they would be waiting by the riverbank for their company.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal warped to the second floor, rather excited to get up and about once again.  He had taken a break, deciding to relax before he killed himself from working too hard.  Now however he needed to get back into the game.  And hanging out with Sey was a great place to start.  When he had read the message he smiled as he really did need to get col for a house.  He felt like he wasn't being a good supporter for Kasier if he didn't get an actual house before his proposal.  He needed somewhere she could live and not his shop.  That was no excuse on any level.  He made his way to the coordinates, Velnia flying beside her, bobbing along to some music he was playing.  Along the way he figured he might as well gather some materials so that he could practice with his crafting idea.  He was thinking of ways he could enhance the songs even though they were good quality so he figured he would.  He noticed a batch of berry bushes and picked some real quick before moving on.  He soon saw Sey with a white wolf, meaning he had tamed a familiar.  Itzal waved with a smile but before anything else, Velnia zoomed over to meet the new potential friend.  She licked the wolf's face before burying herself into the wolf's fur on it's back, snuggling and enjoying the cozy sensation.  She could easily sleep like this...  If she wasn't so hyper that is.  "Hey Sey!  You ready then?"

ID#  79367  LD:  18  4 MAT found

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Kyu would pant happily as she would pounce around playfully with the dragon on her back, the active familiar barking happily while Sey laughed a bit before then replying to Itzal's question. "You know it. Let's get what we need. I'm sure the both of them would gladly love it." This was the one thing that they were unable to slack on when it came to spending. After all, it was going to be a massive gift and everything, though it was best to keep that a secret right now. Between them however, it was something chill. "It seems like some sprites are located a bit towards north. Let's see if we can catch them." With his spear in hand, he would look down to Kyu before she then charged forward with Velnia on her back, leaving the both of them alone for a bit. Sey would begin to walk forward before turning back. "So tell me how things are between you two right now. How's she doing, I mean." Starting off casually as usual, there was now a lot more to talk about. And they were on near equal footing.

Itzal listened to Sey and nodded, walking towards the area he was referring to.  "Yeah alright.  There are aggressive sprites and passive sprites so let's get the aggressive ones first.  The passive ones drop materials if you catch them so we can do that while waiting for our energy to recharge."  Velnia was very happy that the familiar started to get excited and flew all over the place before hovering in front and 'tagging' her before zooming off for the wolf to chase.  Itzal heard her question and smiled.  "She's been doing alright.  Honestly she's been taking it easy, which is a good thing.  Regardless she might be up and out again soon, which of course I'll have to take her out for a date.  After a while of just relaxing I feel like we should have some time together."  As they walked he soon saw a group of four aggressive sprites, all of them black with red circular eyes.  Itzal drew his sword and charged, Velnia noticing and charging forward, erupting in lightning.  Itzal's blade caught Velnia's lightning and the very blade shook with the huge surge of energy going through it.  He leaped into the air as they were uphill, and released Shadow Explosion, dealing a hyper critical hit and landing paralysis and bleed.  After he and Velnia struck they leaped back.

ID#  79692  BD:  10  CD:  12  MD:  7-3

Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  91/108  -18 EN +1 meditation
@Sey:  840/840  <>  84/84
x4 Sprites:  414/540  <12+2x9=126 dmg.  Paralysis and bleed added:  1/1 stun  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

"That's great news to hear, she's definitely a player we could use more of in the game, more brains." Sey would reply, a smile lapsing on his face. They would then get to their encounter, and now it was time for the little dance to begin. "I don't think you know completely why I myself have to buy a house, right?" The snow-haired player would ask before seeing Itzal launch himself towards the aggressive sprites that he mentioned. When he got back, the monsters would be completely still, already the work of the scout proving itself to be massively effective. "Seems like you're DPS build is coming along nicely actually... Wow..." The snow-haired player would comment before lashing his own spear up, he might as well try to take advantage while he could and would aim to slash at them.

[2] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  91/108  -18 EN +1 meditation
[2] Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x4 Sprites:  323/540 <1/1 stun  2/2 bleed>

ID# 79697 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 7 x 1 = 91
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

Edited by Sey

Sey attacked after Itzal and struck the helpless monsters.  Their health was dropping rapidly and when Sey mentioned that his dps build was going nicely.  Itzal just shrugged.  "I honestly don't deal much damage, and my weapon has bleed and paralysis.  That's all.  A real dps would have his strongest sword art unlocked, as well as all the damage boosters he could get his hands on.  I'm still working towards maxing out stealth."  He charged forward after Sey.  The monster's bleed had kicked in and the paralysis wore off.  However they were still sluggish and thus Itzal easily evaded them as if they weren't attacking.  His sword, to his surprise, was still pulsing with raw electrical energy and so he released Shadow Explosion again, landing yet another paralysis effect and stunning them for another round.  He leaped back.  "Yeah, Kasier is brilliant.  And no I don't know exactly why you need col.  All I know is I need col to buy a house.  Now that we have a guild hall I can save up for it."

ID#  79871  BD:  10  CD:  7  MD:  3

[6] Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  73/108  -18 EN
[2] @Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x4 Sprites:  170/540 <12+2x9+27=153 dmg  1/1 stun  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

"True, though I am sure some DPS players use Paralysis and Bleed. Imagine a damage over time sort of build, that would be a nightmare to fight off." Sey explained as he would step back and let Itzal get the next blow in, nearing the red zone for their health bars. "Well, I do need to get a house of my own as well. But it's not for me solely, let's say..." It would be rather difficult to explain it, since Hidden liked to be... Hidden from having her identity known. The least information he could give about her, the better. However, he was willing to at least tell Itzal that she was in his life. But before given the chance to do so, he would end up being rushed by the sprites, cutting him off from continuing. They would end up receiving his slices from his spear to their chests, officially hurting them to the point in which Itzal can take advantage and slash through them, taking advantage of the loot properties.

[6] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  73/108  -18 EN
[4] Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x4 Sprites:  59/540

ID# 79906 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 7 x 1 = 91
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

Edited by Sey

The monsters rounded on Itzal and threw an expert attack that hit him dead on, dropping his health greatly.  That would be where Sey would be needed greatly.  Since he was a balanced player he'd have first aid, and according to his friend he had maxed it out.  That was really the only reason he was taking on four monsters at once.  After getting hit he swung his blade swiftly in an attempt to harm them but failed.  Instead he ended up locking his blade with the four as they tried to push him over.  All of this was worth it of course, but if Sey failed to heal him even once, he felt they should take on only three or two at a time.  When his stealth skill was maxed out he'd work on maxing out light armor for two reasons.  One of them was so that he wouldn't be such a glass canon and have at least a little bit of defense.  The other was to get the fourth evasion slot, making him extremely evasive.  "Wait.  Sey, you didn't get a."  He was surprised but if Sey did.  Then he was happy for him.

ID#  80005  BD:  2+3  CD:  4  MD:  10

[6] Itzal:  436/1,080  <162+2-3x4=644 dmg>  73/108  -18 EN
[4] @Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84

Edited by Itzal

“I think you have guessed correctly then.” Sey would commend, looking at the health bars of the monsters, then refraining from attacking. It would have been nothing but a mere waste for him to make the attempt, considering he was still not that strong in the field of scouting. Fortunately, he was approaching, but he was not there yet. So many skill points to be invested in all sorts of fields, including Kyu who still needed her own ranks to be mastered. She was very near, but it was still skill points being thrown to her instead of skills. Sey could only hope it was worth it. The monsters were approaching, but didn’t quite make an attack quite yet, so there seemed to be a day of peace between them. Naturally, a day or a few seconds all the same, while in peace, neither of them seemed to last very long. Sey would toss an “A Bella” when he noticed Itzal’s health, eyes opening from the result of the battle being with nearly having a dead Paladin. “But… I can’t let you die, now can I…”

-1 A Bella (240 HP)

[6] @Itzal:  676/1,080 
[4] Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as his health rose up again and nodded his thanks to Sey.  "Thanks man, that means a lo-"  He stumbled backwards as the monsters struck at him again, bringing his health nearly to zero but not quite.  He stumbled but kept his balance in the end and growled as he released his aoe attack Shadow Explosion again, taking out the last of them and panted heavily.  "Hey uh...  Let's, let's not fight any more ok?  When my health is back up.....  Let's only do two at a time."  He watched as Velnia flew and curled around Itzal's neck.  He turned to Sey.  "So wait, you have a girlfriend?  May I uh, ask who it is?  Or do I not know them?  And if I don't I'd love to meet them."  He stood up straight and sheathed his blade, looking at his loot menu.  His eyes widened, though Sey wouldn't see that due to his hood.  "Four perfect weapons.  One rapier, one straight sword, one spear and one two handed assault spear." 

[6] @Itzal:  36/1,080 55/108
[4] @Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x4 Sprites:  0/540

ID#  80196  BD:  4+3  CD:  11  LD:  16+5=21  MD:  9

+6,480 col  +4 perfect items

Edited by Itzal

He would hold out his right palm, green light emitting from it as he was trying to heal the wounds of the nearly fallen Paladin. It would have been an unfortunate travesty for the guild should such a paladin be stripped of his existence simply because of some monsters. Such an unworthy way to die. "Absolutely, you're definitely not going to be taking THAT exit out of the game." The green light would then suddenly disappear, showing his attempt had been a failure, and he would click his teeth out of bitterness. The next topic though brought him back to normal. A name doesn't mean much in the game. "Yes I do. I don't think you know them since they like to conceal their identity, but I'm sure she would have no problem with meeting you. If you know of a cloaked girl in the game, it's probably her, since many players lack that these days." His head would then tilt to the side. "All weaponry? Hm, interesting."

@Itzal

ID# 80200 results:

Craft: 3 (First Aid Fail)

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as Sey attempted, and failed, to bring his health back to max.  He turned to him with a mocking grin.  "You have a crafting item right?  Something that boosts your battle craft?"  He turned to his friend who began to describe his girlfriend.  Itzal shook his head.  "Nope, don't believe I've met her then.  Regardless I would definitely love to meet her if she's ok with it.  And yeah all weaponry.  One straight sword with three accuracy.  One rapier with two paralysis and one keen.  One spear with two bleed and one paralysis.  And a two handed spear with three accuracy.  I think I'll use the sword for when I want to gather some col.  Of course I'd like to use it when Jonathan's around so I don't get destroyed like that again.  Heh heh."  Itzal scanned the area for materials and spotted four song crystals fairly swiftly.  He leaned over and picked them up, storing them in his inventory.  "Though it seems the weapons are all tier one.  Guess it's because of the floor."

ID#  80203  LD:  18  +4 mat

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

He would notice the sheepish smile being sent his way, in which he would scoff playfully. “Oh shut it. One poke and you wouldn’t even have any more items. Now say thank you~.” With that joke out of the way, he would cast another green light from his palm, this time successfully increasing the health bar of the paladin heavily. The red zone to the yellow zone, nearly back to green. “I will ask her when I have the chance. If she says no, I’m not going to push her to do it, since she’s more of an introvert. As for the weaponry, as long as we have them to supply players with, we should be fine.” He would then place his palm back down, allowing his energy to rest for a moment. It seemed he was able to heal a huge chunk at a time now. Now that they received their warning, it was time for them to accept the lesson and fight the smaller portions.

ID: 80258
CD: 10 + 3 = 13 (First Aid Success) +404 HP to @Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal listened to Sey's response and chuckled.  "Thanks Sey.  Not just for healing me but for also being my friend.  Choosing to spend time with me and just, hang out.  I've no clue how people hang out in the real world but...  Days like today are the closest thing I've ever had to a normal life."  He smiled to Sey before scanning the area for materials.  Unfortunately they were all either hidden from his view, or the area was cleared already.  He frowned as he doubted it was his inability to see them, so he began to move to a different spot to search.  "And yeah, I don't want to force her to meet me.  I don't mind.  Kaiser doesn't want anyone besides me to know she's really a kind and gentle soul."  He shrugged at the comment on the weapons.  "I honestly think we could just sell some of the excess stuff to a merchant.  At least then we'd get some col off of it."

ID#  80321  LD:  1  x-x

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

He'd blink upon hearing those words, they were nothing like he thought he would have expected. Admittedly, he had been left back in the house and the office to work and make business. Alicia was his only friend, and even then, she was a few years younger than him. Hm, so was this what they did? Regardless if he knew the answer or not, he would accept the reply. "Don't ask me then, can't say I know what hanging out would be. If this is it, nearly dying and all..." He'd let a relaxed smile form. "Then I really regret not doing it more often back in the real world... Heh..." To think he would not have any regrets. That was the last thing to have in the game, regrets of the real world. Unfinished things, because then where is nothing that you are able to do until you are free. And should a player die, sorry. "I haven't seen much of her. She seems smart, which I highly commend. Nothing I'd really consider a... "Friend" per say. At least, not as close as this."

ID# 80344 results:

Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 (First Aid Success) +404 HP to @Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal looked at his health and noted that it was nearly maximum health.  He didn't want to take any chances however and thus looked to Sey to see if he wouldn't mind activating it once more.  He grinned at Sey's response and stretched.  "And I never asked what you thought hanging out was, though it's good to know I'm not alone.  I just said this is the closest thing I've had to a normal life.  Just...  Talking, doing things with a friend.  Even if it is risking my life out here it feels freeing."  He then heard Sey mention how he'd have no regrets if he failed to make it back.  He turned to Sey.  "Do you have any family?  Friends you'd like to return to?  Anyone who's waiting for you?  I do.  That's why I need to escape this game.  Well, that and, while I plan to-"  He stopped as he realized he almost told Sey he was going to propose to Kaiser but then he thought, why the heck not?  "Don't tell anyone this, but I plan to propose to Kaiser soon.  And, I'd like to do so in the real world as well."  He blushed slightly as he said all this and chuckled at Sey's next words.  "Like I said, she doesn't want her kind side to be shown to anyone else.  She's really the most gentle being you'd come across."  Velnia popped up in front of him holding a bundle of song crystals.  Itzal inserted them in his inventory.

ID#  ID:  80439  LD:  19  +4 MAT

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"What's deemed common and normal really isn't that normal and common to the most of us, eh?" Sey would ask, kicking up his right leg and placing his hands behind the back of his head. His neck would tilt upwards slightly and his half-closed eyes would collect his surroundings for the moment. The both of them were going to have a lot more of these moments, nearly dying, being saved, yadda yadda yadda. A smile would brush up on his lips as he heard the final words told to him. Ayyyy, gotta get her, eh? Gentle or not, she's still a lady at the end of the day. Let's see, a proposal... And I'm sure you have some form of an idea about what it will be like, right?" Proposals were not something to come from the top of the head whenever spending a morning with your daily coffee. It took time to get all of the data and information needed, then using wit to be clever alongside it as well.

"Dude, Aincrad isn't normal.  None of this is.  The twist of it is that we'll most likely be so used to this life that when we get to the real world we'll probably try to draw our swords when we think we're in danger.  When of course, we're actually looking like idiots since we won't have those kind of weapons."  Then Sey started talking about Itzal's relationship and he blushed a little bit, though it couldn't really be seen behind his hood and mouthpiece.  "Don't say it like that man.  And yes I have an idea of how I want to propose to her.  However, I'm uh, going to need the ring first."  After saying that he spotted another pair of sprites.  This time only two of them.  Thank goodness.  Itzal charged at the sprites, Velnia coming along with him and both she and his sword ignited in lightning.  Itzal released Shadow Explosion before the monsters could do anything, inflicting them with both bleed and stun and leaping back.  "Sey you're up!" 

ID#  80915  BD:  10  MD:  5

[3 H] Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  90/108  -18 EN
@Sey:  840/840  <>  84/84
x2 Sprites:  414/540  <12+2x9=126 dmg.  Paralysis and bleed added:  1/1 stun  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

"Well, it's been a while since you have made that request. I still have it, glad the inventory space was worth it." He would explain, prepared to take out the ring for him to give to the scout paladin. With that said, he would then prepare himself to fight as the incoming monsters came, and it seemed like they were going to have to cut that part of the conversation short. "Well, looks like I will have to send the trade request to you later then. We have some more monster to fight it seems." With that, he would prepare himself as he would raise his weapon and charge forward, letting light coat on top of the spear as he was prepared to slice. The weaponry would slice through the monsters successfully before the cores of the monsters would end up taking a decent amount of damage. The result was perfect.

ID# 80920 results:

Battle: 4 + 3 = 7
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 =84
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

[3] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  90/108 
[0] Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x2 Sprites:  330/540  <  Paralysis and bleed added:  1/1 stun  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Sey

Itzal nodded.  "Yeah, we'll have to wait till later.  Right now let's try getting some col from these monsters.  Then we consider leaving or hitting a few more."  Itzal refocused on the monsters.  The sprites were still paralyzed but they were also trying to move in any way they could.  Velnia landed on one of them and tried to turn it into a bed of it's own.  The sprite was obviously displeased.  Itzal gestured to Velnia with his sword.  "Vel come on, the grass is more comfortable than them.  We need to wrap this up."  Velnia snorted, disturbed from her attempt at a nap but got off anyways.  Itzal rushed forward and released Shadow Explosion again, dealing basic damage and leaped back.  After his strike the sprites started to move again.  Itzal nodded to Velnia.  "See?  Your bed would have moved you anyways."

ID#  80923  BD:  7

[4] Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  72/108 
[0] @Sey:  840/840  <>  71/84
x2 Sprites:  198/540  <0/1 stun  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal