[PP-F2] For Them

"Well, in that case, Kyu!" The white would would paw out at him as he called her name, no longer in the mood for games. Her once excited facial expression would shift instantly to that of a snarl. A loyal wolf she was, he was glad for her to be by his side. "Let's get em!" Sey would declare, Kyu barking once before launching herself at the sprites. Her claws would dig at the sprites with a violent amount of force, her speed being swift so the force behind each strike was amplified. As for him, he would follow her after she was able to do a good amount of damage, jumping into the air as he spun around in a rolling manner. As a result from that, he would move his weaponry forward at the monsters. In the end, they would end up in the red zone instead of the previous yellow zone, they were ripe for the kill. They would both jump back from the enemies, letting the fresh kill go to the scout.

Spoiler

ID# 80965 results:

Battle: 2 + 3 + 1 (Concentration) = 6
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[4] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  72/108 
[2] Sey:  840/840  <>  58/84
x2 Sprites:  114/540  <0/1 stun  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sprites cried out in anger now that the stun had worn off and now that they were being attacked by a white wolf.  Velnia's tongue came out when she saw Sey's familiar join the fight.  Itzal watched as Sey and his familiar leaped back so that Itzal could finish them off.  He held his sword carefully and took a deep breath before charging.  Hopefully they wouldn't be as lucky as the first group and he wouldn't get hit.  He shot forward at the monsters and began starting up his sword art.  The two sprites tried to leap at him but he dodged them pretty easily, lashing out his cold blade at the monsters.  Unlike Itzal these creatures weren't experts at all at evasion.  The monsters shattered into crystals and he looked to see what he reaped as loot.  His eyes widened when he saw the amount.  "Well, not nearly what I used to get, but it's still far better than our usual rewards.  Here's your half Sey." 

ID#  80979  BD:  7

Loot ID# 80986  CD:  8  LD:  20+5  19,440 col

[4]  Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  72/108 
[2] @Sey:  840/840  <>  58/84
x2 Sprites:  0/540  <12x9+24=132 dmg  0/1 stun  0/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

"Sweet, really lucked out on the loot with that one." Sey would comment as he would place the col into his inventory. He was glad that it was nothing stupid like a bunch of rare weapons like he had been obtaining recently. If he wanted to get them, he would have gotten them back when he was a new player. But now it seems to have been half of a year into a game at this point, nothing even close to the town of beginnings sort of level if he had to be honest about it. "Oh right, the ring. This is it right here." he would open up the trade HUD screen with the tip of his right pointer finger, allowing the item to be sent towards the Paladin, allowing another HUD to arrive. It was nice to finally have that space back, the temptation to free it up and put an item there had been tough to resist. Sey pulled through and was able to let it live long enough for the scout to have, the reward being space.

Spoiler

Name: Una simul
Profession: Artisan
ID:  73687
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Combat Craft
Description:
images.jpg

Itzal nodded.  "Yeah, tell me about it.  I've been getting rare armor or weapons for the longest time now.  It's been a real pain.  I'm glad that we actually got some decent col though."  He inserted the reward into his inventory and looked up at Sey as his friend mentioned the ring.  He smiled and accepted it.  "Alright then, thanks man.  I want to get a house before proposing to her first of course, but it shouldn't take too long.  I just need sixty thousand col and I'm good to go.  So we have a couple of options here.  I still have some energy left so we can take another two if you'd like.  After that we could gather and see if there's a chest lying around.  Or we could just call it a day, go home and do this again some other time.  What do you think?  Even if the chest has pathetic loot in it as usual, a little more col couldn't hurt."  Especially if he wasn't risking his life to get it he thought.  Besides this was the first floor.  All loot he collected as well as materials would be tier one, not tier two.  He picked up four crystals he spotted on the ground and put those in his inventory as well.

ID#  80991  LD:  15  +4 MAT

Item received from @Sey

Edited by Itzal

"Let's press our luck then, we should try to get a little bit more loot while we still can. And you don't seem to be at the point in which you could potentially die, so we should be fine with another two fools to handle." he explained, Kyu barking happily beside him as she would pounce at him. Sey didn't catch her in time and would end up falling onto the ground with her, resulting in him losing as the familiar would sly smile down on him before getting off. Seems like that was one point for her. He himself would laugh as he got up, then brushed off the dirt on his clothing to the ground. "Kyu seems to want to fight a little bit more as well. All that energy, it's a miracle that she doesn't end up exploding from all of the energy within her. Quite a shame that she can't gain much more damage, I'm sure she would love to take down floor bosses in one strike all by herself if she had the chance."

Itzal nodded at his statement.  "Alright then.  Let me get another group of materials and we can start."  He scanned the area for materials, looking for anything he could possibly used.  However the more he looked the more he was realizing that this area was already cleared.  "Ummmm, maybe we'll just start looking for a few more sprites now."  He listened now as Sey began talking about his familiar.  About how she was possibly the most hyper creature in the world.  Itzal chuckled and pointed his thumb at Velnia.  "Welcome to my world man.  Except add an incredible hunger to devour mountain worths of food each meal to that hyper active body and mind.  That's Velnia here."  Velnia flew at the wolf, eager to play with the familiar even though they would be attacking another monster soon.  Itzal looked around and spotted another two.  "Looks like we can walk to them.  Come on."

ID#  81010  LD:  5+8

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"Kyu tends to have her hunger moments. But if anything, she is the worst when anything sugary enters her mouth as I have noticed. Then you begin to have some problems. Salt is fine, but sugar is no good." With that, Kyu would look up at him with a sheepish smile on her lips, full well knowing that was the truth, but that would not stop her from trying to get some sugar anyways. As long as he kept her fed, there was no real problem. She was an overall fun wolf to be around and just loved to have her fun. It was nothing bad, as she never meant any harm. Around those Sey does not know, she is very cautious and even threatening towards, so there was a balance depending on the time and the events going on around them. "Anyways, just tell me when. It does not seem like the sprites will come to us, but we instead go to them, so we don't have much to worry about in the meantime."

Itzal nodded to Sey as he talked about how sugar made her condition far worse.  "That makes sense.  Sugar makes anyone more hyper.  I just wish that someone would stop eating all our food supplies."  Velnia grinned shyly at this remark again.  Itzal nodded to Sey as he mentioned that he was ready and was simply waiting for Itzal's say.  He walked with Sey towards the two monsters.  "Aight, let's take them down then."  Itzal charged forward, Velnia and his sword igniting in lighting and released Shadow Explosion on the two monsters, landing a critical hit as well as paralyzing them and applying bleed.  After striking them Itzal leaped back and landed beside Sey.  "Alright Sey, you're up.  If we clear this up fast enough we can probably take down one more group before heading back.  Before we do I'll look for a chest just in case."

ID#  81053  BD:  9

[4]  Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  90/108 
[2] @Sey:  840/840  <>  84/84
x2 Sprites:  423/540  <12+1x9=117 dmg.  1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

"Sounds good to me. I think Kyu herself would not mind that being the case either." Sey would then place his spear onto the ground, the tip of the spear clinking with the rough ground. With this, he would then begin to slide the weapon down the line, sparks shooting out from his weaponry before he got to the sprites. When he would meet up to them, he would end up slicing the blade upwards to get a good slice through the both of them, resulting in them taking some piercing damage and their health dropping down a great amount. The word “Critical” would appear in big red text, showing that the damage had been enhanced, perhaps due to the strength he added behind his slice this time. It was probably going to cost him a limb, but hey, it was a tradeoff worth it if they were able to beat the monsters faster than they were right now, even if it were just a little bit.

Spoiler

ID# 81094 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 7 x 1 = 91
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[4] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  90/108 
[2] Sey:  840/840  <>  84/84
x2 Sprites:  332/540  < 1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Sey

Itzal charged from behind the monsters, getting his sword art warmed up as Sey and his wolf attacked.  The balanced sentinel had managed to land a critical hit as well...  Which was a good thing considering what was about to come next.  Itzal charged forward and was getting ready to activate his sword art when Velnia came in.  She tried to do one of their maneuvers without letting him know before hand.  This resulted in him tripping and missing the two stunned monsters.  Itzal looked at the mobs as the bleed took effect, then looked at Velnia.  "Really?  If you want to do a maneuver why don't you warn me ahead of time?"  Velnia grinned embarrassingly.  Itzal sighed.  "Well in that case, Sey would you mind hitting them with a stun attack if you have it?  If not just deal as much damage as possible before they have a chance to hit me."

ID#  81157  BD:  2+3

[2] Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  89/108 
[2] @Sey:  840/840  <>  70/84
x2 Sprites:  308/540  < 0/1 paralysis  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

While he did have a stun ability, it was incredibly weak, unable to do too much as of currently. Not to mention that the amount of damage that they have taken was nothing... Literally zero as of currently. Itzal could not guarantee that it will stay that way for a long time, but the waste of energy for monsters that did not even prove themselves to be real threats anyways, it did not seem too likely that they were even able to do anything to the players. So he was going to aim more for damage. He would leap forward with the blade coated in blue light, prepared to slash through the monsters with a violent amount of force behind each strike to the chests, the both of them being sent from the green zone to the yellow zone. Red signs would show them taking nasty critical damage as well, it was definitely worth the area attack instead of the weak stun. It would have been a waste of a critical.

ID# 81186 results:

Battle: 10
Dmg: 14 x 7 = 98

[2] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  89/108 
[4] Sey:  840/840  <>  70/84
x2 Sprites:  210/540  < 0/1 paralysis  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as the sprites charged at him in a fury of getting attacked and paralyzed by him.  Itzal rolled swiftly to the right to avoid their blow and kicked into the air, landing on his feet.  The second sprite tried to punch him but Itzal blocked it with his sword.  After it punched the sword sparked, shocking the mob's hand and causing it to back up.  The two looked up at Itzal and he grinned before shooting forward, his sword erupting in electrical energy.  He lashed out at the four, releasing shadow explosion and dealt one hundred and twenty six damage, along with twenty four bleed and landed paralysis on the two.  He leaped back and nodded to Sey.  "Whether we get good loot drops or not doesn't matter as much anymore.  Let's just focus on getting that small...  Daily col." 

ID#  81204  BD:  10  MD:  2

[2] Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  71/108 
[4] @Sey:  840/840  <>  70/84
x2 Sprites:  60/540  < 1/1 paralysis  0/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal
Spoiler

ID: 81362
BD: 4 + 3 ACC = 7
Dmg: 12 x 7 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[2] @Itzal:  1,080/1,080  <>  71/108 
[5] Sey:  840/840  <>  57/84
x2 Sprites:  0/540  < 1/1 paralysis  0/2 bleed>

Loot:

3,240 Col

ID: 81364 - Uncommon Consumable
ID: 81365 - Rare Armor

Sey swiftly placed the sole of his boots down to the ground, pouncing at the sprites as he was going to end them both. The loot at this point did not matter so much since they had a decent amount last time. As for the house, he was going to have to wait a little bit more. It was material, and Itzal nearly lost his life. Should Sey not have the A Bella piece that the scout gave to him the other day, the snow-haired player would have had the blood of Itzal on his own hands, and that was something he would have had to live with the rest of his life. Honestly, he was not too sure about how he would react to that. Hopefully negatively, but he was unsure. The tip would meet the chests of the sprites, the impact resulting In each of them shattering into pieces of data.

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as Sey finished off the monsters and his friend put away the loot menu.  Itzal nodded and sheathed his sword.  "Well alright then.  Should we take on another two or just look around for materials before heading home?  I have some energy left if you want to keep fighting."  Velnia flew over and landed on Sey's head, rubbing herself in his hair and snuggling as she appeared to want to take a nap...  In his hair.  "Velnia why don't you leave Sey alone?"  Velnia perked her head up and flew over to the wolf, snuggling on it's back instead of Sey's hair.  Itzal sighed.  His dragon had no sense of space whatsoever.  Itzal scanned the area for any materials he could possibly use but no such luck.  "If we are going to look for materials I'll need to switch to my Twilight cloak.  What do you think Sey?"

ID#  81369  LD:  3+5

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Sey would feel the purple dragon on his head, his eyes looking up as he would notice her sleeping. An odd place to sleep out of all places, but the scout seemed to have that aspect covered, telling her to get off of him. The next part would be her moving to Kyu, in which the loud white wolf would just emit a loud bark from her lips when the purple dragon arrived to her. Perhaps not the best idea to sleep in, as she got excited easily. "Go for it. I myself probably will need to do the same thing. Material shortage, heavy shortage, and searching gets old after a while really. But... Hm, maybe later. I'll either buy them, or just collect them when I am in the mood." Sey did not want to get them over and over, considering he nearly died the last few times. It was just not worth it yet, considering he can burn through too many materials in a day. Even something like one-hundred materials did not seem like a lot.

Itzal nodded as Sey mentioned how he had a material shortage and how it would probably be better to gather materials rather than fight more monsters.  Itzal nodded.  "Alright then, let's find a few materials.  Velnia how about we-"  He stopped and stared as he watched Velnia fly off of the excited wolf and try to nuzzle her nose with the wolf's before giving a small cry that was essentially a challenge to the game of tag and started flying around the open area.  "Wow.  Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll burn the energy out of them.  Oh look, Velnia's even playing fair by staying low enough for your familiar to tag her!  I've never seen her do that one before."  He turned to Sey.  "Alright let's get gathering.  So what are you hoping to get for your house?  How many rooms?"  Itzal spotted a small group of song crystals and picked them up, inserting them into his inventory.

ID#  81446  +4 MAT

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Kyu would bat her paw at the dragon before making the grand chase. It was a game of tag it seemed, Sey would turn back from the white wolf and the purple dragon. Materials, eh, fine. He'll use only his search and detect ability though, and he would refrain from using any of the other items since he could not be bother to change into his looting equipment. After all, they were not going to be here for too long anyways if he understood correctly. Once they found the treasure chest, they were not going to find another one for a while anyways, so they had best hope to get lucky. Unfortunately, there did not seem to be anything around him as of currently. "For my house, four rooms. A bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. All the basic things as of currently, but I hope to expand that more when I get more Col."

@Itzal

ID# 81447 results:

Loot: 5 + 2 = 7

Edited by Sey

Velnia had avoided the paw and after taking off she looked behind and grinned at the sight of the hyperactive wolf chasing her.  She made a quick zig zag before making an attempt to fly under the wolf in a sudden change of directions.  Tag was far more fun when the other participant was really fast.  Players could be fast but never as fast as another animal.  Especially a dog she thought.  Itzal listened to the house Sey wanted to get.  He nodded as it made sense.  "Yeah that works.  I never thought of it like that.  So a cozy little home to be improved on as you gather more and more col eh?  So what do you want it to look like?  Got a general idea or you still thinking about it?"  Itzal looked around and gathered another four more song crystals, inserting them into his inventory.

ID#  81449  LD:  16  +4 MAT

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Kyu would make her attempt to switch her direction when the dragon flew under her. While she had speed, speed would make turning around much harder. She nearly got her paw to tap the dragon, but missed by a good inch before then returning to the chase. The white wolf began to learn from such actions, as a wolf was smart and learned how to adapt. Now that she had routine handled, she was now going to adjust to a method to counteract a direction change. And so she would casually chase. Sey in the meantime was doing the exact opposite, continuing a conversation that was calm, and not at all as extreme as that version of tag. "Imagine fantasy sort of thing. Waking up in a humble abode with a river beside you, that river being in a remote forest so that no player could possibly bother you. Isolation, that's key in having a home these days. I feel my girl would like it as well."

@Itzal

ID# 81450 results:

Loot: 9 + 2 = 11

Edited by Sey

Velnia looked behind her and was extremely pleased that the wolf was learning and adapting to the situations she was giving her.  It wasn't fun to play with someone who was easily conquered.  She wanted a challenge.  And until now she hadn't had a challenge.  She was genuinely excited now.  Velnia flew towards a tree and flew around it, stopping halfway around and flying back the way she came.  If the wolf was smart her first attempt would be to run to where Velnia would have ended up coming out of.  This was fun!  Itzal listened to Sey and the description of his house.  Itzal closed his eyes and sighed as he imagined it.  He could hear the river running too.  "Yeah that sounds nice.  And I'll be getting a place in the quiet too.  Probably in the middle of the forest.  What floor you want to build on by any chance?"  He looked around for materials he could grab and use but he saw nothing.

ID#  81452  LD:  2+8

@Sey

Edited by Itzal