Ghostly Greetings Make Memorable Meetings

Hello! Guten Tag! Konnichiwa! Bonjour! Hola! Salve! Ciao!

Nice to meet everyone here. Although my screen name is usually akin to something phantasmic, such as 'Phantom', I am actually called Dawnika Shae Snow. Unique name right? I was born in Indiana, America and lived there for the first 18 years of my life in the same tiny little town that no one knows. Recently I have moved to Kentucky with my older sister, though. Besides all that jibber-jabber, I am a transgender female and have been for well over a year now, so I prefer female pronouns. I'm a big gamer and love art, but writing is probably my biggest passion. I've written about 150k words just in 2017! I'm pretty proud of all that prose writing and I have gotten so much better since I started. There's not much to say about me, so I'll end this introduction here.

Goodbye! Tschüs! Sayounara! Au revior! Adios! Vale! Ciao!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 4:54 PM, Yuurei said:

My father-roleplay-site has a higher caliber word threshold. There, word count is king, not post count.

Welcome!

Also, I've RPed at sites where the post count was a minimum of one full typed page. It's fun in certain setting, but SAO has become a much more relaxed site because of the smaller limit, and it helps since a lot of people actually post from their phones.

I hope you enjoy it here! We always welcome people that love to pour a lot into their posts.