[PP-F2] A man without caution <<Earning a Living>> (Atzo, JD, Eatos)

Atzo was pleasantly surprised by Spidey’s response. Walking over to the man, Kikas standing at his side. “I am impressed, you have hit the purpose on the nose. Save your duty. While yes you are to find out and judge whether or not they did it on their own circumstances. You are also to gather as much information on the target as possible, that way the group can know when to attack.” He put his hand out to Spidey to shake. “Welcome to Ren’s Hand, Spidey. Remember, keep it to yourself. That said, the group poses as bodyguards for the High Council. Ren will explain how to do that more when you meet him. The reasoning behind that is people are less likely to question a bodyguard who is a red player than a normal guild member with the same cursor.” He turned his head to Eatos “I do apologize if this is a lot to take in, I do hope you understand that the reason I have founded this organization is to protect players. The Emerald Harbingers itself is to protect low level players from this world, from the dangers that come with it. Ren’s Hand is to protect all payers from those who choose to be dangerous.”

@Eatos

The girl remained seated as the true intention of Rens’ Hand was revealed. An assassination division within the Emerald Harbingers, designed to eliminate Players Killers who had been doing it for fun…She had to admit, after learning this, relief flooded her. She had worried that the Harbingers was just a front of Player Killers, PK’ers, and Atzo expected her to keep that secret to herself. Knowing the reality of the matter, set her at ease quite a bit.

‘It’s not like they’re out there killing players without thought, Atzo’s taken the precautions to ensure only the Pk’ers who are hunting down players’ she reminded herself. And it made sense, although, there was one large question that lived at the forefront of her mind.

“Why me?” she eventually asked “Why let me know? I may be an advisor, but surely Solomon would be better off knowing than I would…”

'It is a little weird, why tell her. She said she's just an advisor. What can this squad gain from this? It's not like she's anything really special, not that I am either, unless. Unless she's a blacksmith. Then I'd make perfect sense. They can't go to any ordinary blacksmith to request weapons that they need! They'd need someone who knows exactly why they'd request weapons that specialize against players. Why can't she realize her importance?' Spidey looks at Eatos. "It's probably because your a blacksmith, right?" Spidey looks at Atzo with a grin. "You need her to make special weapons for you task force, am I right? We can't go to any ordinary blacksmith for PKing weapons. We would need special weapons and armor. A blacksmith can refuse to make them weapons because of the stats we might request. But if we have a blacksmith who knows about what our task force does and works with us, we can request any armor or weapon we want/need and get our weapons and armor repaired at anytime. Not to mention it's probably cheaper to have a blacksmith who works with us. We don't have to pay for weapons and armor or repairs. It will also benefit Eatos because she will always have help getting materials. Having her in the know will probably help all included, am I right? Atzo" Spidey knew that if it was a secret, Atzo wouldn't tell her without a reason, and that was the reason. 

Atzo gave a slight smirk as Spidey attempted to understand his plans. “No, I cannot say that is correct. I actually had no intention of letting you know Eatos, I had no intention of letting anyone in the guild know if they weren’t part of it. Though what Spidey said is a very good side product of it. Though, let’s face it, I can trust that you will keep your mouth shut. I cannot say the same for Solomon. After the accident he became…. Strange… though what else would you expect from someone who had suffered brain damage that awoke from the hospital in this game instead of the real world. He has no memory of anything from our past. And his personality has slightly changed.” He looked to the window which showed the weather lightening up a little bit. “We should probably start looking for some materials for you Spidey, wouldn’t want this gathering to go to waist would we?”
@Eatos

It wasn't Just because she was a blacksmith, although, like Spidey theorised, it had to be, in some way, part of it. But, Atzo was right. She knew how to keep silent about what was needed. Her parents were fantastic business people, and she'd picked up a LOT from them. Hell, if she hadn't been trapped in this game, there was every chance she'd of joined them on the corporate ladder. Information was, in of itself, a weapon, and one that required a more controlling hand than a gun, or in this world, a blade. Giving Solomon this information, was, risky. She knew that much, Solomon was rather, unique. Giving him something this big, someone else would find out, at least one member of the council knew, and could keep their mouth shut when it was required.

"I see...So it's a vow of silence i'm attached to..." She said out loud, while admittantly rather softly, before focusing her attention on the males before her "If we wanna get Spidey some form of profession, we probably should.."

'I see, so my reasoning was correct as a side bonus, but my judgement was off' Spidey knew that trying to get the perfect insight on Atzo would be impossible. But that didn't mean he couldn't get an accurate read. Eatos was silent for a few seconds before muttering "I see...So it's a vow of silence i'm attached to. If we wanna get Spidey some form of profession, we probably should.." Spidey wasn't gonna let her choose for him. He likes mobility. "I know I'm interrupting you here Eatos, but I already know what I want to do. I don't plan to stay in this guild forever, but I do plan to stay a while. I am choosing something that would be most beneficial to me. I don't think that making swords and heavy armor are my style. I don't think making potions and teleport crystals are my style. On top of that, I don't intend to use many potions or teleport crystals because I won't take to many risks. I'm a very cautious guy. I like cloth/light armor because it makes less noise and isn't as bulky. Not to mention it weighs less then heavy armor. I would like to be a tailor." Spidey had thought long and hard about it. This was the most logical choice for him to take with his personality and preferences. Eatos looked a little annoyed when Spidey interrupted her and Atzo looked like he had something to say. 'At least what he is about to say will be interesting' Spidey still had the stoic expression on his face from when Atzo asked him to join and he wasn't about to drop it now. 

Edited by JD