[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Atzo entered <<The Hanger>>. It was a cozy tailor's shop, he walked around a little bit before approaching the counter. “Hello there my Duke of the Pen. How are you?” He said with his normal smirk-like grin “Eatos told me she ordered some armour for me, and I got your message telling me they were done. I appreciate it.” He took The King’s Cloth and tried it on. It was precisely what he was looking for. “It fits wonderfully, excellent job! Now all I need is the crown and I will be in business.” he chuckled. Before he turned to leave. “Oh, and there will be a guild meeting soon so be sure to watch for the message about it. Thanks again, bud.” With that he left the floor one shop and made his way to the transporter going back to his mansion for the night. “I am surprised how exact this is, I will have to make sure to order more from him in the future”

OOC: Eatos gave me permission to pick this up

+ The King's Cloth

Spoiler

Name: The Kings Cloth

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 5

ID: 86789

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Savvy, +1 Evasion

Description: An Emerald green set of light armour with gold trim. Has the appearance of kings robes. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Birdie wrapped her knuckles and knocked prior to pushing the door open, not wanting to cause a disturbance for the shopkeep.

With fewer and fewer reputable tailors cropping up on the market, Birdie was hard pressed to find one which could cater to her needs; At long last, word of one such business had finally reached her ears. Travelling to the first floor would have been quite the journey from her store on the twenty-first, yet through the use of teleportation gates, it took a few measly seconds to enter the main plaza of <<Town of Beginnings>>. A brisk walk later and she found herself outside of The Hanger, the tailor she'd sought after.

Pushing the door open, she took notice of the tailoring equipment scattered about the room; The mark of a dedicated Tradesperson. She spoke in a neutral tone, giving the tailor a wave. "Hi there. Are you accepting tier two orders at the moment? I have all the materials to pay, and I can hand over some extras just in case."

Edited by Birdie

Hei was sitting in his store, but he wasn't doing anything in particular, as he wasn't sure what kind of item one would buy. So he had decided, that instead of just creating a bunch of equipment no one will ever buy he would wait with crafting until he had an order. So he sat around, drinking tea and planing his next great journey when it knocked on the door.
- A knock on the door, maybe someone from the guild or maybe a customer. But why does he or she knock, isn't there the open shield on the door? Maybe I forgot it, that would be bad - he thought while a blue haired girl opened said door and stepped in.
The girl greeted him and  asked, if he accepted orders for tier two items. He hadn't ever done something with tier two materials, as he hadn't ever gotten any of them and because his level was to low as if he could have used them for himself. So he was excited when she told him, that she had all the materials he would need and that she could lend him a few, just in case he would need them. "Hello, welcome to the Hanger." Hei said, before adding "And of course I am open for tier two orders at the moment, but you need to know, that I haven't had the pleasure to work with higher tier materials before. Just take some orderforms from the counter and write down what you want, I'll try to fulfil your wishes as quick as I can." 

@Birdie

Edited by Hei

Phew, she thought, knowing her search for a tailor had finally drawn to a close. As she inspected the room further, it seemed he was incredibly capable of crafting using a range of textiles and fabrics, from the warmest hats to the grandest of dresses, so she'd little fear that he wouldn't be able to make a vest top to her specifications. "Wonderful. One of these, yeah?" she asked, pointing to the stack of forms on the shop counter. Birdie picked up the one on the top and went about filling it in, making sure to cover each detail adequately before handing it over to the tailor.

The list of prices was visible from where she stood, so she swiftly tallied up the costs before summoning her inventory menu. Nine materials was a steep price, however, it almost guaranteed that the Craftsperson could complete the order and walk away with a few materials in their pocket. "Here," she placed nine of her second tier materials on the table. "If you need any more, please do ask."

Spoiler

Name: Seasilk Vest
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 5
ID: 
Roll: 
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +36 Mitigation/+1 Evasion
Description: Woven from Elven silk, this blue silk vest top with silver trimming is a favoured armament amongst the Elven ranks. It boasts fantastic defence whilst retaining lightweight properties.

• Transferred 9 [T2 Mats] to @Hei
    • Reason: Order
Edited by Birdie

"Yes, these are the order forms"  Hei told her, when she pointed to the counter. He watched the blue haired girl filling out the form and double checking that everything was right and then too the form from her. He had a look at the form and had to think - looks like she knows what she wants. Most of the others that had been here hadn't been so precise with their description. -  Hei had a last look at her, when she put the mats on the table and told him, that he could ask if he needed more than these nine mats. "I hope it'll be enough. But it'll take some time to finish your order. You can either take a seat and have a cup of tea and some cookies and wait, and we hope that I get it finished today, or I can add you to my friendlist, so I can send you a pm when I have finished your vest. Or the last variant, you just go and come back tomorrow or the day after, this is when I should have finished in any case."

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 87014
Craft: 8+1 = 9 -> uncommon Item
Name: Leather Cap
ID: 87014
Roll: 8+1
Item Type: Light Armour (Helmet)
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +18 Mitigation (1)
Post Link: Link
Description: A strong and protecting leather helmet in the style of Nordic ones. It is made from heavy red leather and runic ornaments are all around it.
468560b27bef15af69f953872c71e996.jpg

-1 mat | + 4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 87015
Craft: 6+1 = 7 ->  good item

Name: Leather Cap
ID: 87015
Roll: 6+1
Quality: good
Enhancements: none
Description: A strong and protecting leather helmet in the style of Nordic ones. It is made from heavy red leather and runic ornaments are all around it.

-1 mat | + 3 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 87016
Craft: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon item
Name: Dragon's Head
ID: 87016
Roll: 7+1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +18 Mitigation
Description: 2523f23e9d05de61d48b9fb1c1e497dd.jpg

-1 mat | +4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 87017
Craft: 11 +1 = 12 -> perfect item
Name: Seasilk Vest
ID: 87017
Roll: 11+1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +36 Mitigation/+1 Evasion
Description: Woven from Elven silk, this blue silk vest top with silver trimming is a favoured armament amongst the Elven ranks. It boasts fantastic defence whilst retaining lightweight properties.

-1 mat | + 9 EXP

Started Day with 9 T2 Mats
Ended with 5 T2 Mats

Started with 231 EXP
Ended with 251 EXP

Edited by Hei

Birdie mulled over her options. Going home only to come back another day meant she'd potentially be wasting her time, seeing as there was no guarantee the order would be ready upon her return. She wasn't entirely fond of adding new faces to her friend list, even if the player in question was an up and coming tailor. That left one option: to sit around and hope that the tailor might finish it in one day.

"I may as well take a seat. If you don't lucky today, maybe we can add each other and then I'll swing by another time?" Having discussed her options, she gave the man a kind bow and turned on the spot, looking toward the seating area across the room.

Birdie brought up her inventory screen and went about sorting items - separating the things that would be of use from the obsolete trash that she would one day sell off to a merchant.

Edited by Birdie

When Birdie went ahead and sat down, Hei was trying to not make her wait. Hei quickly grabbed the first of the mats and began shaping it, but while he did so, he saw, that it would be better to craft something else from it, as the material was to hard and he wanted to make the vest as good as possible. He went on and did so with two more materials, until he found one, that was soft and flexible enough, that he could craft a vest just as Birdie imagined it. When he had found the material, the work on the item itself didn't take so much time, and he quickly finished it.

When he had finished the vest, Hei went over to where Birdie was and said "Ehem ... I have finished my work. Would you like to test if everything is as you wished?" and he handed over the newly created item to her, watching how she would react to it's look. "If there is anything that isn't how you like it, I can change it, that wouldn't be a problem." he added.

"Hm?" Birdie's idle gaze quickly switched from her inventory to the approaching tailor, and she dismissed the menu with a single swipe. W-wait, he's finished already? The Gods must have been smiling down upon her recently, seeing as both the weapon she'd ordered from a Blacksmith and the new top from a Tailor were both crafted effortlessly in the span of a few minutes. She took hold of the brand new silk vest and carefully brushed her fingers along the fabric, and a smile appeared as she enjoyed its soft feel. "I love it! No testing will be necessary, it feels... amazing. I'm not sure what else to say other than, well... thank you!" Birdie carefully folded her item up and placed it into her inventory - despite the fact that the item would fold itself up automatically upon summoning it in her hands. "You were awesome! I'll be sure to tell people about this place." Birdie left the man with a gentle wave, making through her toward the doorway and out into the streets beyond.

• Received Seasilk Vest from Hei
Edited by Birdie

Hei had heard of a big festival in the middle of the town of beginning, and as he had never been to a traditional Japanese festival, he wasn't sure what to wear. - Is it ok to go there with armour and all that mostly eccentric looking equipment, or should I craft something that might be closer to a traditional clothing - he wondered, and as he had some spare mats at the time, he decided that it wasn't to bad to have some different styles of clothing and began his work. He first sat there, drawing a concept from what he remembered from his short time in japan. He remembered, that the cloths would be called a Jinbei and that it was shorts and a shirt. The first fabric he took out of the stack was black and felt good, so Hei took it and within a short time he had created his own unique clothings, that would make him the star of the festival.

First Crafting Attempt:

Spoiler

ID# 87169
Craft: 6+1 = 7 -> good item

Name: Phoenix Jinbei
ID: 87169
Roll: 6+1
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Description: A Jinbei made of black fabric, the shorts are crested with stylized flames and bottom edging of orange. The shirt is widely open and richly ornamented with orange spotlights. It has a hood, which is frames by orange pieces of fabric, that fly like they were flames.
a1fd117334aa034410b70dc2c05ad7f1.jpg

Edited by Hei

Pinball knocked the door of "The Hanger", and hesitantly entered the shop. He still wasn't quite sure exactly what he planned on doing here, since he had no materials and no col to spare. Furthermore, even if his lack of funds wasn't a problem, he really didn't have an armor preference as of yet. However, if the man running the shop was friendly, then Pinball thought it was safe to at least walk in without getting chased out of the store. Pinball walked in to see a man at the desk, who he assumed to be Hei.  "Hello there," Pinball said, making his presence known. "I don't really have anything to pay you with, but I'm a new recruit to the Emerald Harbingers." Pinball took a breath, not wanting to make himself seen as obnoxious. "I heard I could get some type of uniform here," he continued. "But if my lack of fun prohibits that, I'm just as fine with just meeting you." Pinball stuck out his hand. "I'm Pinball, nice to meet you." 

It was another day of nice weather and not that much to do for Hei, so he was sitting in his workshop, thinking about closing and leaving for the summer festival, when he heard a knock on the door. A black haired player with starting equipment entered the shop shortly after, and Hei looked up at him. The player came right to him, telling him, that he wasn't able to pay for anything at the moment, but that he was the new recruit the harbingers had taken. - Well, then he must be pinball. Good that Atzo had already told me we had a new recruit - Hei thought, while he had a closer look at player in front of him. When he asked about some kind of uniform and if he could order that, even without a way to pay for it. Hei pointed at the banner hanging in the middle of the room, which said, that guild members of the Harbingers could take equipment they needed without paying, and that custom orders would be half the price. "You see, I have this event going on, which is for all new players, that are part of the guild, so just take a look at my items and take what you want. Over here I also have some items I used myself, but I don't need anymore, so have a look a them too. And for your guild uniform, take an order form from the deak and fill it, so I know what kind of uniform you want."

OOC: Link to the other items.
Orderform:
Name: Name it
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: probably clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: good or higher
Description: A description for the item, could also be a picture
Post Link: 

Edited by Hei

Pinball pulled open the order form. He didn't want to seem greedy, so he decided he would hold out on taking anything from the man's shop. It didn't seem fair. He filled in the order. A simple cloak, with the guilds sigil sewn into it. Pinball had always hated extravagant clothing, and that trait had stayed with him. He would have asked for a green cloak in place of black, but he already had the green dagger from Eatos, and he felt like that filled in the implied "green requirement". "Here you go," said Pinball, sending the order form to the tailor. "Thank you so much, by the way. I really appreciate what you and the guild has done for me." Unsure of what exactly to do next, Pinball backed out of the shop. "I'll be back for that later, I guess," he said, walking out the door. "Thank you."

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of the Harbingers
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: probably clothing 
Description: A plain, black cloak with the Emerald Harbingers's sigil sewn into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Even tough Pinball hadn't much equipment he didn't take anything from his shop, but he filled in an orderform for his guild uniform. When he had finished it, he gave it to Hei and then left the shop, telling him, that he would come back later for it. Hei had a look at the order and was surprised, that he wanted a black cloak with the sigil and not a green one, but it wasn't his task to tell a man what to wear.
- Ok, I'll just have a look at my materials, if there is anything that could fit his desires - he thought and went over to his materials. There actually was something he could use, and do he took it out of the shelf and began crafting.

The first one he created looked really bad and Hei wouldn't want someone to show this as a sign of his own guild, so he tried to salvage it for the material he had used, but in the process it exploded into thousands of pixels. "God damn, that was dumb" he yelled through his store, but after he calmed down, he tried once again and this time, it was a master piece, a perfect item that would increase it's wearers ability to find loot.

Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 87762
Craft: 3 +1 = 4 -> bad item
Loot: 3 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 87764
Craft: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect
-1 mat | +9 EXP

Name: Cloak of the Harbingers
ID: 87764
Item Type: clothing 
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die +3
Description: A plain, black cloak with the Emerald Harbingers's sigil sewn into it.
Post Link: link

Edited by Hei

After finishing some ordered Items yesterday, Hei was going to craft something for his own build today. As his armour was quite good with it's evasion stats, but the savyy enhancement never affected him, as his accuracy already was to high, he decided to go for something even more dodgy this time. But he also wanted to have something with some Mitigation, as he had heard about mobs that were able to stun one, so one couldn't move, which would negate his armours effect.

As he was going to craft nearly all day, he went for a short walk before starting with the first one. The work itself wasn't hard, but seeing how his afford didn't help him with crafting, as the first two items just were good enough to wear them, but not to increase something, he took a short break. After returning from this, he had to notice, that he had some problems with the quality of his mats, as his next two attempts to create something useful weren't successful at all, as the mats exploded right in his hands. After these two failures, he tried to calm down, and after a second short walk, he began crafting again, creating another good item, followed by a perfect new armour for his build.

Daily Crafting Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 87873
Craft: 6+1 = 7 -> good item
-1 mat | +3 EXP

Daily Crafting Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 87874
Craft: 4+1 = 5 -> good item
-1 mat | +3 EXP

Daily Crafting Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 87875
Craft: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Crafting Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 87876
Craft: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Crafting Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 87877
Craft: 5+1 = 6 -> good item
-1 mat | +3 EXP

Daily Crafting Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 87878
Craft: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect Item
-1 mat | +9 EXP

Name: Scales of Speed
ID: 87878
Item Type: light armour
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Evasion 3
Description: A light leather armour that just covers the left shoulder and arm. The leather is enhanced with grey green metal scales.
Post Link: link

Started Day with 6 T1 Mats
Ended with 0 T1 Mats

Started with 265 EXP
Ended with 287 EXP

Edited by Hei

When Jason walked around the town of beginnings he happened to find a place called the hanger. As he had not yet gained any experience or equipment, he was well aware that he had nothing to offer to someone who already had his own Shop, but he still was going to enter the shop, even if he would just have a look at the wares and not buying anything. When he entered the shop, it was a little bit as entering a story, everything looked somewhat strange and wonderful at the same moment, the more or less bizarre clothes in the display made him wonder if this had been a good idea, but when he saw the smiling and nice looking man behind a counter, he simply said  Nice to meet ya, the name's Jade Eye. You've got a prob with me hav'n a look at ya stuff? And as the man didn't say anything against it, Jason had a look at the items in the store. 

A little later, he returned to the owner and said Ya know, ya'v got nice stuff, which I can have some, but me has no money at the moment. Ya OK with me lending some, till I can pay ya back?" And he showed Hei, what he wanted. The first item was the Skaldic Armor, and the second one was a black and white cloak, that was called the Gentlemen's Clothing

Hei was waiting in his store as nearly every day, when a young flaxen-haired man entered his shop. His equipment looked like he had just started to really play the game. - A Player who is still level one maybe, or at least he doesn't have any other equip than starter, I wonder why he now started to get stronger? Or if he even is - Hei thought, then he greeted him. "Nice to meet you, too. I'm Hei and this is my store, as long as I am here, you can have a look at everything within the room. " The young man began browsing through Hei's items, and so the tailor had a moment to have a better look at him. He was a little taller than he was, but his face showed that he wasn't as old as Hei himself. When Hei had a second look at the players equipment, he found that he wore starter heavy armour and was surprised, that he was looking at the light armour he had in one part of the store.

After a while, the player called Jade Eye turned to him, and asked him, if he could have some armour even though he wouldn't be able to pay for it at the moment. Hei made a face, as if he had to think about it, but he already had decided to give it to him, as part of his guild and his way inside the game was to help low level players survive. "Ok, you can have the Skaldic Armour for free, as a gift to a lower player, and I'll let you take the Gentlemen's Clothing, if you promise to pay for it later." and so he gave both the items to their new owner, while sending a friend request to Jade Eye. Just about when Jade turns to leave Hei remembers that he had gained a rare shield from some quest mobs, that he wouldn't use, but that might fit the newer players fighting and clothing style. "You should also take this, it might help you"

- Skaldic Armour
- Gentlemen's Cloting
- Shield of Blue Lightning (Rare T1 Shield: paralyze, Mit +9)

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

Kotone had been looking for a good tailor  with anything that could boost her evasion. After what Domarus had told her about working on getting evasion, she wanted to get the problem out of the way immediately. Kotome had hardly any col on her though, since she had let Joseph keep most of their earnings from the boar hunt. Oh well, maybe next time she wouldn't be so generous with the dividing of the rewards.

Kotone was about to go out to the field and train again when she saw a tailor shop, simply called "The Hanger". She noticed a sign that said 100% off for new players, finally! Something that she could actually get. Kotone didn't get her hopes up too high though and kept a straight face as she entered the shop.

Inside of the shop, Kotone looked at all of the clothing available. Nothing really caught her eye that had evasion. After about a minute, she came across a rare quality cuisse, simply called the Reinforced Cuisse. Kotone turned to the man behind the counter and waved. "Hi. I saw the sign out front. Can I get this?" Kotone asked, pointing to the Reinforced Cuisse.

It hadn't been a busy day for Hei, as there hadn't been any customers so far and there was nothing he could do. He had some spare materials, but he was going to hold on to those, as he had just joined a new guild and he would probably be the one who had to craft their new uniforms. So Hei's work for the day had been rearranging the wares he had to sell and feeding his goldfish, after that he had sorted his materials by colour, but it wasn't a good systems, so he had just put them back to where they had been.

After quite a while, he had used to drink a cup of tea and eat some biscuit the door had opened and a blue haired girl had entered his shop. She wandered around the store and looked at nearly all the wares he had to sell, and finally stopped at the sight of the Reinforced Cuisse, turned to Hei and asked him, if she could get this, while mentioning the sign. As she had spoke with him, Hei had a better look at her. She had nothing much more than the starter equipment, so she was a new player. "Hello there, you look like you could need it, so just take it. I won't take any money from you, but if you could tell everyone about my shop, and maybe come back later, when you have the money to buy something I would be very Happy." He stopped for a short smile, then he added "I can also offer you a cup of tea and some biscuit if you'd like. And maybe I could help you with some quest, as it's kind of boring to just sit here in the shop all the time."

Crozeph entered the shop, an order ready in his mind. He looked for the counter but it seems that isn't needed by the tailor. He saw works that are splendid and others fine, the tailor sure is crafty is what he would say. Crozeph then saw Hei, someone he knew and assumed that he owns the shop "hey Hei, how's is going around here?" he asked him "I tend to get into accidents so I'll stay away from the needles and other dangerous tailor tool and just stand here to have something made" Crozeph showed Hei what he wants to have.

Spoiler

Name: Freeman's Scarf

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: scarf

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Evasion

Description:a tattered but mysterious scarf used by someone free as a wind. The red embroidery of what seemed like veins add little intimidation. This scarf enables the wearer and feel light and go with the wind

Post Link: leave blank

"I'm in no hurry so take your time and I'll pay with col...hoping this won't cost much" Crozeph told Hei.

Hei had just "sold" one of the items in his shop to a new player, when a familiar face appeared in the door. The black clothed player he had met when they had killed the first dragon hatchling entered his shop and had a look at what he sold, when he saw Hei he came over and greeted him. To his answer, how it was going he answered "Not to bad, even though a few more customers would be great. What can I do for you?" Crozwph or Crow, how he had called himself when they had met quickly told him, that he had an item he would like to order and handed a form over to Hei, who quickly had a look at it. - Looks like he knows what he wants, and the design is quite interesting. I hope my mats are good to do that. - he thought, when Crow told him, that he would pay in col and that he hoped that it wouldn't be to expensive. "Well, the price for a perfect item is 1100 col, unless you're part of the Emerald Harbingers or the Guardians of the new Dawn. Can you pay that much?"

@Crozeph