[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Crozeph thought hard for a second "I have 1,800 plus col, that should be enough" he thought. Crozeph whipped out his menu and began shuffling for his col and paying Hei in advance "I might be off to somewhere else but you need not to worry, I won't be gone long but do take your time..." he told Hei as he looked around "man, you're good at this, I always prick myself just by inserting threads on needles" he told him. Crozeph then managed to get his col out and handed it to Hei "here's 1100 col for the scarf, I'm sure you can make it, I just have this gut feeling about that" he told Hei before closing his user interface "well then, see later Hei."

• transferred 1100 col
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fae was looking for ways to help herself take less damage, and she had been looking around the Town of Beginnings for a good tailor or blacksmith. Hardly any  blacksmith carried a dagger, so Fae was on the search for a tailor. Fae was on the outskirts of town heading for a shop called The Hanger, which she had heard was pretty good.

Fae stepped through the door and looked around the shop. All the different items reminded her of department stores with their clothing sections. She spotted Hei and ran up to him with a big smile. "Hi mister Hei! Fae has got an order for ya! Do you think you can make this?" Fae asked as she handed him an order form.

Spoiler

Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 5

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 ACC, +2 MIT

Description: A soft, light brown baggy cloak designed to keep in heat and support the wearer.

Post Link: leave blank

"OK Crow, I will create the scarf for you and will send a message once it is done. Just in case my mats aren't enough at the moment, is there a problem if it takes some time for me to craft it?" He asked the katana user. When he gave him the col and left the workshop Hei was about to start crafting the scarf when the youngest player he knew entered his place and came over to him. 
Smiling at Fae and ruffling through her hair. " OK, so what is it I can do for you?" he asked the girl, who then asked him if he could make an item for her, handing him an order form. - Let's have a look, what this small girl is up to - he thought to himself while reading through the form. "So you are looking for some armour. I will try to create what you want, but it won't be exactly as you wish, as armour can't have the accuracy enhancement, but I think light momentum will just do fine. I'll do it once I have finished the scarf for Crow and send you a message once it's done." 

Once he had accepted the order Hei went into his workshop and began crafting. As he hadn't done anything productive for quite a while, his first attempts were so bad he had to either destroy them or salvage them to at least get the mats back. So after four really bad items, Hei went lucky and created a perfect clothing item, the scarf Crow had ordered. Then he began working on the armour for Fae and he went lucky pretty quick, creating it with just three attempts.

Having the orders finished he sent out messages to both of them

@Crozeph @Fae Your item is ready, come and pick it up (OOC: just wait till I got them evaluated)

Crafting Attempts

Spoiler

Attempt 1:
ID# 89259
Craft: 2-> fail -> -1 mat +1 EXP

Attempt 2:
ID# 89260
Craft: 6 -> Loot: 15 -> mat salvaged +1 EXP

Attempt 3:
ID# 89261
Craft: 3 -> Loot: 10+3 -> mat salvaged +1 EXP

Attempt 4: 
ID# 89262
Craft: 5 -> Loot: 6+3 -> -1 mat +1 EXP

Attempt 5:
ID# 89269
Craft: 12 -> perfect item | +9 EXP | -1 Mat

Attempt 6:
ID# 89270
Craft: 9 -> uncommon Item | + 4 EXP | - mat

Attempt 7: (through plushie)
ID# 89271
Craft: 12 -> perfect Item | +9 EXP | -1 mat

Started with 9 T1 mats
Ended with 4 T1 mats
Started with 287 EXP
Ended with 313 EXP

Created Items:

Spoiler

Name: Divine Dragon's Cloak

ID: 89271

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Light Momentum (1 slot) , +18 MIT (2 slots)

Description: A soft, light brown baggy cloak designed to keep in heat and support the wearer.

Post Link: here

Name: Freeman's Scarf

ID: 89269

Roll: 12

Item Type: scarf (clothing)

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Evasion (3 Slots)

Description:a tattered but mysterious scarf used by someone free as a wind. The red embroidery of what seemed like veins add little intimidation. This scarf enables the wearer and feel light and go with the wind

Post Link: here

Name: Heavy Trousers

ID: 89270

Roll: 9

Item Type: light armour

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: +9 Mitigation (1 Slot)

Description: heavy leather trousers, that are perfect for the cold weather on the fourth floor, or the rough shrubberies deep within the forest floors.

Post Link: here

Edited by Hei

Crozeph was staring at the blue sky as he lied down at the grasslands. A few moments ago Crozeph helped a lost group of players trying to make their way to the upper floors while dealing with a somewhat huge boar. Crozeph as seen the like of those kind and he helped them enough to be able to survive. He now finds himself staring at the sky and trying to figure out what kind of food will he be buying for his next exploration and possible for the next dragon hunter raid that Stryder will be organizing. All of a sudden a message prompter appeared before him from Hei and it looks like he has already made the scarf that Crozeph wanted. With haste, Crozeph walked back to Hei's shopped and saw the scarf that was well crafted "told ya you can make it..." Crozeph whipped out his menu to transfer col when he suddenly stopped "I already paid in advance right? my col seemed to have dropped" he said. Crozeph picked up the folded scarf from the place where Hei left it and wrapped the scarf loose on his shoulder "well I couldn't thank you enough for this, it'll be a great help for our raid with Stryder" he told the tailor "I'll be seeing you later Hei, and if you want to sell something my merchant shop is always open for your items. I can sell them and you can have the profit" he added. Crozeph walked out of the door feeling light as he wore the scarf.

• received Freeman's Scarf

Fae wasn't too far from the shop when she got the message that her cloak was done. That was fast. It had only felt like seconds ago ever since she left the shop and ordered the cloak. Hei was just a really skilled tailor is what Fae had figured as she started to skip to the shop.

Fae skipped up to the door and opened it, waving at Hei and seeing her cloak, ready to go. "Thanks mister Hei! You're really quick. Fae will pay you now." Fae said as she opened her menu and went to her col savings. She sent 1100 col to Hei and then grabbed the cloak. She put it on as she started to walk back to the door. "Thank you again mister Hei, see you next time!" Fae said as she walked out the door and closed it behind her.

•Received Divine Dragon's Cloak

•Transferred 1100 col

Walking into the tailor shop, he looks around, seeing how different it was to his. It was a lot more stocked, had maniquines around the place and had a homey feel to it. His felt the same, though it might be because he lived there... He had no idea. He had messaged Hei and asked about borrowing an item from him, which he was told to come in and ask about it. He may be the guild leader, but first off he was Hei's friend, and he respected him.

"Hey Hei, would i be able to borrow that 'The Better Eye' cloak we talked about?" He asked respectfully, with his tongue out as a joke, as was his custom with this guy.

Name: The better Eye

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloak
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A better version of Hei's Cloak of Eyes. A black cloak with a deep hood, with a bright red Eye on the hood, so the wearer looks like he has just a single Eye.

Post Link: Post

Pinball opened the door, leaned against the frame, and with an overly casual finger gun, says, "Hei," using his name as a greeting. This doesn't work out for him very well, because he quickly becomes very flustered, realizing he still barely knew the man. Shaking his head and nervously looking around the room, Pinball takes a shy step forward, closing the door behind him.Without sparing another word, he rushed up to the counter, and almost guiltily tells Hei that: "I'm here for that old Cloak I never picked up. Cloak of the Harbingers, I think? Sorry that I'm so late. Not even in that guild anymore, eh?" After recieving the cloak, he heads hurriedly walks to the door, now excited to get back to his adventure. "Thank you, thank you! I'll be back for an order! Got some spare Mats with your name on it, buddy! I won't forget this!" The door slams behind him, and as quickly and spontaneously as he came, Pinball left. 

Recieved:

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of the Harbingers
ID: 87764
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: clothing 
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die +3
Description: A plain, black cloak with the Emerald Harbingers's sigil sewn into it.
Post Link: link

Pinball opened the door, looking a bit dissapointed. "Sorry," he said to Hei, avoiding eye contact, more than a bit embarrased, "couldn't get you much of those extra materials I said I was gonna bring for ya."  He let out a sigh, standing in the doorway. "I wish I had a better excuse, but... It's just so damn boring." He walked up to the counter visibly dissapointed with himself, closing the door behind him. "I do have an order for you, though." He sent the form over to Hei, along with the 9 Materials required for payment. Pinball nodded to Hei, with a sheepish smile on his face. "Again, I'm really sorry. If there's ever a way I can make it up to you, just let me know." He started towards the door. "I really like how you try to help out newer players. Insanely generous, a real upstanding move, in my opinion." He paused, then walked out of the building, the door still held ajar. "Well, let me know when my order is ready. See ya around!" He shut the door behind him, and left. 

ORDER UP! - 

Spoiler

Name: Leather Armor of the Amateur Duelist

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: EVA (3)

Description: An assortment of leather armor, including a leather breastplate, elbow, shoulder, and knee pads, and boots.

Worn over plain, unpadded clothing. Offers minimal protection, but allows the user flexibility with his movement. 

Be careful you don't get hit through the gaps in the armor. Or the legs. Or the head. 

Link: <Leave Blank>

Payment Method: Materials

*Pinball buys 1 T1 Item, 

-Removed 9 Materials, given to Hei.

Edited by Pinball

It was gonna be a boring day, as most of the days, when he worked in his shop instead of going to the higher floors and fought or even gathered materials, but there was a disruption to the boring silence when Pinball opened the door. He came in and the first thing he did, was to apologize to Hei, that he hadn't got some extra materials. Hei had to smile, as he had seen things like this a few times, when newer players said they would gather lots until they found out how boring it was. "It's not that bad, I don't need any extra mats, so feel free to stop gathering if it is boring. If you want to, i can tell you how to make it way more interesting" he added, but Pinball was already up to something else.
When he put a heap op mats on to the counter and added an order form, Hei was ready to take on, what his guild made would order.
"Ok, I'll work on it and will inform you once I finished it. And in terms of making it up to me, you can just drop by here now and then, and maybe go on a gathering trip with me."

When Pinball had left again, Hei had a look at the order form so eh knew what he was doing for his mate. So he was going for some light armour to boost his evasion, that was exactly Hei's stile, as he had armour like this too. He quickly picked some of the mats and began working on them, but it wasn't going well. The first one just exploded after he had put it in general shape. He continued his work and after creating a rare piece of armour, he even ranked up in his crafting. At the end of all the crafting, he had created a few uncommon items and something rare, but none of the mats had been of high enough quality to craft a perfect item from it.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 89491
Craft: 1 -> crit fail -> +2 EXP | -1 mat
Loot: doesn't matter

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 89492
Craft: 4 -> salvagable
Loot: 7+3 = 10 -> not salvaged -> +2 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 89493
Craft: 11 -> rare item ->  +6 EXP | -1 mat
Loot:

Rank up (323 EXP)

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 89494
Craft: 2 -> fail -> +2 EXP  | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 89495
Craft: 8 -> uncommon item -> +4 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 89496
Craft: 8 -> uncommon Item -> +4 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 89497
Craft: 4 -> Salvage
Loot: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged -> +2 EXP

Bonus Craft Attempt (plushie)

Spoiler

ID# 89498
Craft: 3 -> Salvage
Loot: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged -> +2 EXP

Started Day with 15 T1 Mats
Ended with 9  T1 Mats

Started with 313 EXP
Ended with 347 EXP

Edited by Hei

It was early in the morning when Hei woke up, normally he would have just turned and continued sleeping, but there was a thought stuck in his head that wouldn't let him sleep again. The day before, Pinball had come to his shop and had ordered a light armour piece and he had already paid. Hei had had many attempts, but he hadn't been able to craft a piece that was good enough for his guild mate. So he would get up this early, quickly had breakfast and started working on the piece of equipment. The first few attempts weren't successful, but at least he was able to salvage the materials from the bad items. Later he was able to create a few pieces of equipment, that were good enough for someone to wear them, but they weren't good enough for what Pinball ordered.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Hide contents

ID# 89538
Craft: 4 -> salvage
Loot: 16+3 -> salvaged -> +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Hide contents

ID# 89539
Craft: 4 -> salvagable
Loot: 11+3 = 14 -> salvaged -> +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Hide contents

ID# 89540
Craft: 5 -> salvage
Loot: 17+3 = 20 -> salvage -> +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Hide contents

ID# 89541
Craft: 8 -> uncommon Item -> +4 EXP  | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Hide contents

ID# 89542
Craft: 5 -> salvage
Loot: 2+3 = 5 -> not salvaged -> +2 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Hide contents

ID# 89543
Craft: 4 -> salvage
Loot: 14+3 = 17 -> salvaged -> +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Hide contents

ID# 89544
Craft: 8 -> uncommon Item -> +4 EXP | -1 mat

Bonus Craft Attempt (plushie)

Hide contents

ID# 89545
Craft: 6 -> uncommon Item -> +4 EXP | -1 mat

Started Day with 9 T1 Mats
Ended with 5  T1 Mats

Started with 347 EXP
Ended with 369 EXP

Edited by Hei
  • 3 weeks later...

Hei had a few mats left and he still had an order to fulfil for his guildmate, so he woke up early and after a quick breakfast Hei went down to his tailor shop and began looking at the mats he had left. He hoped that there was one of good enough quality that he would be able to finally create a perfect item, that would be good enough for what Pin had asked him to create for him. So he took out one mat after the other, and decided which one would be the first. after he had begun to craft, the item was so bad, he only could salvage it, to not loose the material he had used. Using it again, he go quite a good item, but it still wasn't what he was looking for. The next one was destroyed just before he finished the crafting process, so Hei wasn't in a good mood when he started the next one, which ended pretty well, but still not good enough for Pin. the next mat just exploded the moment he poked it with the sewing needle.
He had just one mat left when he remembered a quest he had once heard of. It was some kind of Floor Boss, that could drop an Item, that allowed a craftsman to enhance an Item further, so when his next Item wasn't good enough either, he made the decision, that he would kill the boss and enhance the rare item to what Pinball needed.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 90572
Craft: 5 -> salvagable
Loot: 17 -> salvaged
+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 90573
Craft. 10 -> rare Item
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Name: Dark Leather Armor of Heavy Speed

Your Rank: Rank 6

ID: 90573

Roll: 10

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 EVA +1MIT

Description: A black long-sleeved lightweight armor, sturdy but not restrictive.

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 90574
Craft: 2 -> fail
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 90575
Craft: 10 -> rare Item
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Name: Nights Leather Armor of light protection

ID: 90575

Description: A dark blue long-sleeved lightweight armor, sturdy but not restrictive.

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 90576
Craft: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 90577
Craft: 11 -> rare Item
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Name: Leather Armor of the Amateur Duelist

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 90577

Roll: 11

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: EVA (2)

Description: An assortment of leather armor, including a leather breastplate, elbow, shoulder, and knee pads, and boots.

Worn over plain, unpadded clothing. Offers minimal protection, but allows the user flexibility with his movement. 

Be careful you don't get hit through the gaps in the armor. Or the legs. Or the head. 

Link: <Leave Blank>

Started Day with 5 T1 Mats
Ended with 0 T1 Mats

Started with 369 EXP
Ended with 393 EXP

Edited by Hei

Mina wandered about in the Town of Beginnings, the reality of her situation striking her hard. She need to leave, to improve herself and level up, but with her current armor, things were surely going to be hard. Walking into the streets of the market, she searched left and right, looking for a place that sold good armor, greatly decreasing her percentage of dying in this game. It was midday, but one was not to be found. Sighing, she turned a corner, her eyes making up this sign in the far distance:

On 3/29/2017 at 9:53 PM, Hei said:

Special offer! 50% off for members of the Emerald Harbingers. 100% off for new players! With a second sign underneath reading: Just one free piece per person, for players below Level 15.

Was it sheer luck that she stumbled upon this place? "That's a complete steal!" she mumbled to herself. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a look inside, right? Edging closer to the place, she cleared herself of any doubts, before stepping inside. 

"Um... Hi? I saw the sign outside and was wondering whether I could get a good piece of armor... "

Today had already been busy with him crafting and trying to create an item for Pinball, that Hei hadn't thought there would be any customers today. So when Mina entered his store he was sitting at his table, drinking a cup of tea and eating some sweets and he didn't notice her at first. When she said, that she had seen his sign he noticed her and stood up to greet his customer. "Hello there, so what kind of armour would you like to have? I have plenty of different pieces here. You can just have a look and tell me if you like anything." he said with a smile and showing her his pieces of armour.

OOC: @Mina You can also fill in the order form for any rare light armour and I can give it to you, as I still have some unfinished from recent crafting

"Oh hi there!" Mina got a slight shock at the man who seemingly got up from nowhere, but then she saw the table full of sweets and a cup of tea. Chuckling to herself, she stepped forward giving a bright smile and formally introducing herself before taking a look at his wares. To her dismay, the items were good, but not what she wanted to equip for herself.

"Say, do you have anything light and sturdy? Something that won't hinder my combat skills but still giving a good protection. I'm thinking of fighting to get myself out of this game as soon as possible. High hopes, I know, but one can dream, right?" Mina asked Hei in a nice and gentle manner, hoping that he'll be able to give her what she wanted.

OOC: @Hei I've filled in the form below! Thank you so much!

Spoiler

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Description: A black long-sleeved lightweight armor, sturdy but not restrictive.

After she had introduced herself as Mina, he introduced himself as Hei and the owner of this shop and a member of the Guardians of the New Dawn, while he showed her where she could find anything. She had a look at the items he had in the front part of the shop, but none of the armour items where what she was looking for, so she told him, that she was looking for something sturdy, but light. She was really lucky, as he had just crafted an armour that would fit her needs this morning, when he had been crafting for Pinball. "It's always good to have high hopes and dreams, or one never finds a way to achieve what one wants."  he answered, and added " If you'd come over here, into my workshop, I could show you an armour, that would just be what you are looking for." and he led her to a piece of black leather armour that was still lying on the desk where he had created it.

Spoiler

ID: 90573

@Mina

Edited by Hei

Following Hei into the back of the workshop, she saw, perfectly on the desk, the armor she was looking for. A dark leather tunic, looking sturdy yet lightweight. Hovering her fingers over, she checked out the item's status window. It was a <Rare> armor, with enhancements to MIT and EVA, exactly what a DPS user like her needed. "Dark Leather Armor of Heavy Speed..." she mumbled to herself. Even the name struck a bell within her. She had to get this. 

Turning to Hei, Mina eyed the armor once again, before speaking to him. "This's exactly what I'm looking for, you actually do have it in stock! May I have it?" She bowed profusely, showing appreciation to the tailor standing before her.

Seeing, that the armour he had just shown to Mina seemed to be the right choice for her, Hei made it ready, so she could take it with her when she asked him, if she could have it. "Yeah, I won't use it myself and I have hoped there would be someone who could appreciate it. Feel free and take it, and don't forget to tell your friends about my store." So Hei lead her back to the normal store part of the hanger. Once there, he turned back to Mina and asked: "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Bowing once again at Hei, Mina transferred the ownership of the armor to her, equipping it straightaway. It fitted her perfectly from head to toe, the armor both sturdy and light. "I'll advertise this store as much as I can!" That was the least she could do, after receiving such a useful armor from Hei. "I'm good already," Mina responded to Hei's further enquiry, but she scrolled through her friends list and added the tailor in front of her. "If I need anything else, I'll be sure to drop you a text!"

• 2 weeks later...

Crozeph entered the shop in a rather shy manner. He messed up on paying Hei before and even if he has already settled the payments a while ago. He walked in, still admiring the works of his most trusted tailor. "Hello Hei, I'm here for another item to be made, a perfect one" he told him. Crozeph thought hard for a few minutes before telling Hei the whole details. "I'll be taking off some clothes that seemed heavy for me and settle for a bit of something fit for someone carrying a katana around" he uttered. "Here is the description and details of what I would like to be made" Crozeph pulled out a piece of paper for the order "don't worry, I won't mess up the payment like last time" he told Hei before laughing nervously. "I'll pay you with whatever reasonable price you can think of" he told Hei before walking out of the shop.

Name: Kuro Yukata

Your Profession: 

Your Rank: 

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: yukata (clothing)

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice

Description: A seemingly black yukata with red dye on the edges. It was once worn by a wealthy samurai who accumulated it all out of hard work and a little luck

Edited by Crozeph