[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Today, it happened that Crow came to visit, but as usual his guild mates didn't just come by to meet him, but they always had orders for him to take care of. After he hadn't been successful with the order Pin had given to him, he wasn't sure, if he really should accept Crows order, but he had a shop and so he would deliver, or at least try. So he greeted his pal, and nodded, when he told him what his order was about. "Ok, so you want some new cloths with an sense enhancer, I'll try my best on them, but I haven't been lucky lately, so don't expect it to soon. And about the price, we'll see when I finished it, but standard is 1,1k or 12 mats, as a guild member anything from 50% of that would be ok." He knew, that that might mean, he would just get half of the price, but that was ok, as it was for the guild.

So now he had work to do, and Hei was gonna do it as quick as possible, and within a few hours, he managed to destroy or salvage nearly every material he used, but he also got luck and created the item Crow wanted to have.

OOC:

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91076
Craft: 5 -> Loot: 16 -> salvaged
+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91077
Craft: 8 -> uncommon
+4 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91078
Craft: 5 -> Loot: 6+3 = 9 -> not salvaged
+2 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 91079
Craft: 5 -> Loot: 13+3 = 16 -> salvaged
+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91080
Craft: 12 -> perfect
+9 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Kuro Yukata

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 6

ID: 91080

Roll: 12

Item Type: yukata (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice

Description: A seemingly black yukata with red dye on the edges. It was once worn by a wealthy samurai who accumulated it all out of hard work and a little luck

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 91081
Craft: 3 -> Loot: 15+3 = 18 -> salvaged
+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 91082
Craft: 1 -> crit fail
+2 EXP | -1 mat

Started Day with 9 T1 Mats
Ended with 5 T1 Mats

Started with 393 EXP
Ended with 416 EXP

Edited by Hei
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crozeph entered Hei's shop and was pondering on some things that he would have now that he has decided on what quest to take next. He would be needing an armor that suits best with the yukata that he had Hei make. As he made his way towards his guild member, he pulled out a piece of paper for another equipment, a light armor. "Hello friend, I've got another order I hope you don't mind, I'll also pay for those in advance plus..." Crozeph opened his user interface "...I'll be giving some of my materials for the trouble I had" he told him. "Maybe sometime we could team up for some adventure, I've been planning on searching a sub-dungeon soon" he mentioned to his guild member and friend "or get a nice composition of party members for it, like members of the Guardians" he kept on talking "but I sometimes think that Stryder won't allow some to join me for it since you know, it's dangerous" he added. Crozeph then handed Hei the order form "well enough talking, here's my order and I'll pay you as soon as I got the price figured out" he told Hei.

Name: Sairento-Ou No Yoroi

Your Profession: 

Your Rank: 

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Light armor

Enhancements: +2 mitigation +1 light momentum

Description:a traditional grey-black samurai armor but instead of having metal pads, it is consisted of leather pads so as to keep the wearer's speed intact, it was to be  worn by a king who always stood silently in the aftermath of the battle.

After Hei had finished the Yukata Crow had ordered, he had been working on some more projects, but he wasn't sure if this was a good thing. As the clothing had been finished already, he had messaged Crow that he could come and get it, and when he entered he did not just pay for what he had ordered, but he also placed a new order. Besides the business part, Crow also asked Hei, if he would like to team up with him sometime in the future, as he was about to go search for a sub dungeon. "I think that's a good plan, and you are probably right about Stryder not letting everyone go to be part of something like that. A Dungeon sure is dangerous, but we can go and search for one in the future. Just give me some time to finish your order and we're good to go" So when Crow left, Hei quickly started working, and after his first material was destroyed on the first cut, the second one was an Item not to bad. After that, he knew what to do, and so he created a perfect Item for his pal.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91105
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91106
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91107
Craft: 12 -> perfect
-1 mat | +9 EXP

Name: Sairento-Ou No Yoroi

Your Rank: 6

ID: 91107

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light armor

Enhancements: +2 mitigation +1 light momentum

Description:a traditional grey-black samurai armor but instead of having metal pads, it is consisted of leather pads so as to keep the wearer's speed intact, it was to be  worn by a king who always stood silently in the aftermath of the battle.

Link: here

Started Day with 8 T1 Mats
Ended with 5 T1 Mats

Started with 416 EXP
Ended with 431 EXP

Edited by Hei

Crozeph went back to Hei's shop after finishing his snack just a few blocks away from The Hanger "you rarely find good food nowadays" he muttered to himself. Crozeph kindly closed the door and went in. He saw that what he has ordered is finished "nice job again Hei, I'll be sure to come back here every now and then" he said as he looked at the yukata and armor beside it "well wish me luck on finding a dungeon, hope we find something good in there too" he told him at the mention of Hei joining him and agreeing on what Stryder would say. Crozeph picked up the two items and looked around him "I'm going to change here, is that fine?" he asked Hei but before the tailor could reply, Crozeph has already found a corner where he could change. 

After a few minutes of grunting and admiring the work, Crozeph went back and thanked Hei "just what I wanted to wear, thank you for this and sorry for the trouble" he told him "I've decided to ditch the coat attire with hood, I've been hiding my face for a long time so I wanted to look like someone who's capable enough" Crozeph raised his left thumb "and you helped with that, hanks" Crozeph uttered before walking out of the shop.

• received Kuro Yukata
  • received Sairento-Ou no Yoroi
On 3/29/2017 at 6:53 AM, Hei said:

Name: Claws of fury

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82240

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloth, hand waraps
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: Gloves made from hardened leather, there are claws added to every finger besides the thumb, to increase the wearers ability to fight with their 'bare' hands

While Kimi was walking around the outskirts of the town of beginnings. She stumbled upon a nifty little shop called "The Hanger".  As she was peaking through the window, she saw a vicious pair of hand wraps. "Ohh! i have to get my hands on that!" she thought to herself as she pushed through the shop doors. "Hello?" she said while knocking on the door. Slowly she made her way inside inspecting everything that she passed. "Hmm? how does this work." she thought to herself. Kimi walked up to the counter and saw the prices on the board. She then began writing a letter with 1100 col enclosed in it and specifying what she wants to buy. "I hope the owner gets back to me soon" said Kimi while awkwardly leaving the letter behind.

1100 col to Hei

When Hei came back after his daily walk, he saw a girl leaving his shop. - Oh, I think I forgot to close the shop this morning, I should ask her what she wanted- he thought, while he accelerated his pace. Waving at the girl, he said "Hi there, the name's Hei and this is my store, is there anything I can help you with?" then he slowed down and opened the door. Entering the shop, he hoped that the girl would follow him inside, if she actually wanted something. Walking over to the counter he saw a letter on it and turned back to the girl. "Is this from you? If so, you can take it and tell me in person what you need."

@Kimi

Right as Kimi left the The Hanger and started making her way back to the Town of Beginnings. Someone in the direction of the store called out and waved  "Hi there, the name's Hei and this is my store, is there anything I can help you with?" The man said. Knowing that the store owner is back Kimi hurried back to The Hanger. Kimi entered The Hanger and saw Hei was already at the counter with her letter and col in hand and said  "Is this from you? If so, you can take it and tell me in person what you need." Kimi was scratching her head embarrassed "Yes it is. Ummm... I just need a pair of handwraps and i should be good to go." She said cheerfully as she reached out for her letter. It was Kimi's first time shopping so having the shop owner call her back made her want to hide her face.

When Hei asked the girl, if it was her letter, she told him that it indeed was hers, and that she just wanted to get a pair of handwraps. "I think you already saw that I got a few over there, so you probably already chose which are the ones you wanna get. You can just take them and leave if you want to, I don't charge low level players on their first purchase, as long as they promise me to not die, and maybe advertise for my shop. But when you want to become a martial Artist, you might want to stay for a moment and hear my offer."  then he waited for her to decide whether she would just take the wraps and go, or if she would stay.

In case of her staying, he would take a ring out of his inventory, and ask "If you want, i can come along and help you obtain the skill, I helped a friend of mine once and I remember, that it was whole lot of work to do. And You might want to borrow this ring for it, it'll increase your senses, so you can land better punches."

Stunned at what Hei said, Kimi didn't want to hesitate with choosing out a pair of handwraps. She quickly tried on two of the handwraps in display and chose to stick with the "Claws of Fury". "Thanks for being so very generous. I'll gladly help spread the name of your shop in return, and of course i promise not to die out there." Kimi said clenching her new pair of handwraps. Before she could continue expressing her gratitude any further, Hei offered her help with the martial arts quest. In which Kimi could only reply with "Thanks for the offer on helping me with the quest, but you've already helped me so much already. Not to mention i heard how much work it is to complete it. I am interested in the ring, but I wouldn't want to take it for free since you've already helped me out so much. Maybe we can discus a price for it?" She said gratefully.

"That's a good pair, I crafted them for a guild mate, who never came to take them, so feel free to bring them to good use" Hei said when Kimi took the "Claws of Fury".
After he had told her, that he would help her and her declining his offer, she wanted to know, a good price for the ring, as she wouldn't want to take it for free.
"In case you have some mats, they would help me the most, so three mats would be a good price for the ring. If you don't want to pay in mats, maybe there is another way, you could always give me col, or maybe we could meet sometime later, when you have your new skill and go on a hunting trip. It's your choice"

- Claws of Fury (+3 Unarmed Damage)
- Ring of Accuracy (+1 ACC)

Spoiler

Name: Claws of fury

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82240

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloth, hand wraps
Tier: Tier 1

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: Gloves made from hardened leather, there are claws added to every finger besides the thumb, to increase the wearers ability to fight with their 'bare' hands

Post Link: Post
20d3b51beb392c6270220b0180b2e9fb.jpg

Edited by Hei

Kimi was more than happy to pay with mats, since she didn't want to feel as if she owed anything. She pulled out the three she needed to pass on. She couldn't help, but feel feel a bit giddy that she has such a good start. "I'll be sure to put these to good use, and i can't thank you enough for everything!" she said trying to express her gratitude. I'll be sure to come back if i need anything else. Kimi took the items and began heading setting out for her quest. "Wish me luck on finishing this soon!" she said leaving a trail of dust as she ran off.

• Received Claws of Fury 
  • Received Ring of Accuracy 
  • 2 weeks later...

After Hei had been lucky and got some new mats, he once again tried to craft the perfect Armour Pinball had ordered, but it seemed that this armour just wasn't meant to be. He put all of his resources into the project, but it was impossible for him to craft something that was better than rare. A few of the mats were even so bad, that they had to be broken back down into mats after crafting, as the items were so bad, he couldn't sell them to anyone. With himself being unable to create what he was looking for, he made sure that he would get his hands on the rare monster drop to enhance the prototype of the armour he had created back when he got the order.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91706
Craft: 4 -> salvageable
Loot: 15 -> salvaged
Mats - 0| +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91707
Craft: 7 -> uncommon
Loot: doesn't matter
-1 Mats |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91708
Craft: 4 -> salvagable
Loot: 6 +3 -> not salvaged
-1 Mats |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 91709
Craft: 4 -> salvageable
Loot: 4 +3 = 7 -> not salvaged
-1 Mats |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91710
Craft: 6 -> uncommon Item
-1 Mats |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 91712
Craft: 10 -> Rare Item
-1 Mats |+6 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 91713
Craft: 7 -> uncommon Item
-1 Mats |+4 EXP

Daily Bonus Craft (Plushie)

Spoiler

ID# 91714
Craft: 8 -> uncommon Item
-1 Mat | +4 EXP

Started Day with 16 T1 Mats
Ended with 9 T1 Mats

Started with 431 EXP
Ended with 459 EXP

Edited by Hei

Mars enters the shop after having looked for a tailor that is open and ended up finding here, and the place has a good atmosphere to it. Seems like a very classic short of place that he can respect for its design choice. He heads towards the owner of this establishment and puts down three orders for a complete set of armor, and a weapon. Hello sir i am here to have a full set created if you could possibly get that done for me if possible. I am willing to wait however long this could take since i am sure you possibly have other orders you are trying to get to. Mars says in a polite tone to this man as he hands him three designs one for some hand wraps, another for armor, and the last being another piece of armor.  That would be used in the total design of everything here.

Spoiler

Name: War god's instrument

Your Rank: Rank 6

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Hand wraps
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: x3 Accuracy (+3 to accuracy)

Description: Hand wraps that are simple wraps that cover the hands with the simple of a scepter and lance going down the wraps on the two different ones that cover the hands.

Post Link: leave blank

Name: War God's grace

Item Type: light armor

Enhancements: evasion x3 (-3 to MD)

Description: Cloth that is lightweight to allow great range of flexibility to allow the user's capabilities max range and area of how he can move to be utilized. When the clash of steels is heard the one who makes it is the one who can escape the fate by moving the quickest. The appearance covering the user from head to toe in dark red, and black.

Name: War god's protection.

Item Type: light armor

Enhancements: x1 light mitigation  x2Regen

Description: Part of the war god's grace this is a  bit of actual armor underneath the war god's grace to protect the wearer from damage during the fights ahead and to motivate them onward in their campaign of fighting off the monsters that plague the night.

When Mars entered the Hanger, Hei had been busy sorting his mats, as he wanted to be ready for any order that would come. So it took him some time before he noticed the man standing at the counter. "Oh, welcome to the Hanger. my name is Hei. How can I help you" he asked the man, who asked him to create a full set of amour as well as a weapon. On regard of the man telling him, that he might wait as long as it takes, Hei told him, that he would start crafting instantly, but that his was close to no mats, so he asked the player if he would pay his order in mats.

Later that day he began working on Mars weapon, and after just one bad item that he had to salvage to not lose the material he got lucky and created a rare weapon. It was not quite what Mars wanted, but it was ok. After that, the day just was a series of failures, so he had created and destroyed many items. At the end of the day, he had just lost on material and created one rare weapon, but he was not happy about this outcome.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91747
Craft: 5 -> salvagable
Loot: 8 +3 = 11 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91748
Craft: 11 -> rare item
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91749
Craft: 3 -> salvagable
Loot: 13+3 = 16 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 91750
Craft: 3 -> salvagable
Loot: 17 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91751
Craft: 4
Loot: 17
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 91752
Craft:4
Loot: 16
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID#91753
Craft: 3
Loot: 20
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Bonus Craft:

Spoiler

ID#91754
Loot: 5
-1 Mat |+2 EXP

Started Day with 9 T1 Mats
Ended with 7 T1 Mats

Started with 459 EXP
Ended with 479 EXP

Edited by Hei

Krysta had heard of a tailor shop on the first floor. Seeing as she couldn't make equipment as a tailor herself just yet, she would have to pay a visit to the local player-ran tailor. She searched for a small while, for the outskirts of one of the largest settlements in the game was considerably large in comparison to others. She soon found a wooden two-story building, and wondered if this was the place. She came up to the building, and saw a hanger shaped sign. She walked up to the door, and confirmed to herself that this was the place. She entered the building and began looking at what was up for sale. She came across one item in particular: A cloak. She then walked over to the shop's owner and asked, "Excuse me, but how much for the Cloak of the Sea?"

@Hei

Ordered Item: Cloak of the Sea (Uncommon, 1 LD)

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14535-f1-tailor-shop-the-hanger/?do=findComment&comment=532157

Hei had been working on Mars' orders he had to get done when a girl entered his shop, as she wandered of, looking at the items he had in stock, he didn't bother and continued looking through his mats to find the one that would be fitting for the weapons he was going to craft. Before he had decided which one should be the first, the girl walked over to him and asked: Excuse me, but how much for the Cloak of the Sea? Hei had to have a short look into his book to see it was an uncommon item he had once crafted, so it's costs would be 400 col, but as he had never seen the girl before, he said: "Greetings, the Cloak would cost 400 col, but as it seems you are here the first time, I will offer it to you for free. It's my pleasure to help you and all the other lower level players to reach your goals. If you take it as a gift, I would just ask you, to tell all other players you know about my shop."

@Krysta

crafting

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91847
Craft: 10 -> rare item
Loot:
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Name: Dragons Claws

ID: 91847

Roll: 10

Item Type: weapon
Tier: T1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: ACC (1), DMG (1)

Description: Heavy gauntlets made of dragon leather. The scales glow if one lands a critical hit.

01d4002a57dfc18bde6941a26408710d.jpg

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91848
Loot: 15 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91849
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP + 2

Name: Apocalyptic wraps

ID: 91849

Roll: 8

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Damage (1)

Description: Handwraps made from ragged cloth, looks like it's from a post apocalyptic game.

8709c0cfabb54748d6d38dc561c2f7d0.jpg

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 91850
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP +2

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91851
Craft: 6 -> uncommon
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP +4

Name: Apocalyptic wraps

ID: 91851

Roll: 6

Enhancements: Damage (1)

Description: Handwraps made from ragged cloth, looks like it's from a post apocalyptic game.

8709c0cfabb54748d6d38dc561c2f7d0.jpg

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 91852
Craft: 1
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP +2

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 91853
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP +4

Name: Glyph wraps

ID: 91853

Roll: 7

Enhancements: Accuracy (1)

Description: Handwraps made from soft leather, enhanced with magical runes to guide the wearers hands

1176b5f04f22dfe57df2534ef36a47e9.jpg

Daily Bonus Craft:

Spoiler

ID# 91854
Craft: 10 -> rare item
Loot:
-1 Mat | EXP + 6

Name: Thunder Stormers

ID: 91854

Roll: 10

Item Type: weapon (boots)

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Paralyze (2) - Paralyze on 8-10

Description: Heavy leather combat boots invoked with the essence of thunder. A skilled warrior can kick and enemy and release the essence, sending electroshocks through their body.

Created: 3 uncommon weapons
2 Rare weapons

Started Day with 7 T1 Mats
Ended with 0  T1 Mats

Started with 479 EXP
Ended with 505 EXP

Edited by Hei

Hei had had many customers lately, even with most of them just being low level players, that came to pay him a visit and get a free item. Anyhow, he was grateful for every single person that came to his shop, and he soon realized, that many of them hadn't seen the sign before entering, which made him even more happy. They came for his work and most of them would pay for it, but he wanted to help them, so he didn't took payment for their first item. Besides that, he was still busy with the Orders for Mars. He wasn't really lucky when crafting, and so he would spent his day with creating more weapons, hoping that one would be good enough for Mars, but he would be belied, as none of the items he created that day was good enough. With all this crafting, his mats would soon be gone again.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 91952
Loot: 9+3 = 12 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91953
Loot: 10+3 -> salvaged
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 91954
Craft: 10 -> rare weapon
Loot:
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 91955
Craft: 7 -> uncommon weapon
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91956
Loot:
-1 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID#91957
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 91958
Craft: 11 -> rare weapon
Loot:
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Daily Bonus Craft:

Spoiler

ID# 91962
Craft: 7 -> uncommon weapon
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

2 Rare weapons

Started Day with 24 T1 Mats
Ended with 18 T1 Mats

Started with 505 EXP
Ended with 535 EXP

Edited by Hei

Hei was still working on the martial Arts weapon Mars had ordered and it seemed, that he wasn't lucky with crafting anything good enough for him lately, this was the third day in row he was using tons of materials, but nothing he crafted would live up to Mars' expectations. This wasn't something he would do, so he decided that all the weapons he just crafted would go into his normal shop inventory, and he had to try crafting a weapon as perfect as Mars wished another day. With this said, he began taking all the hand wraps and fighting gloves he had just manufactured and looked for a good place in his shop to display them.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 92158
Craft: 11 -> rare
Loot:
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 92159
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 92160
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 92161
Loot: 16
-0 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 92162
Craft: 6 -> uncommon
Loot:
-1 Mat |+4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 92163
Craft: 10 -> rare
Loot:
-1 Mat |+6 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 92164
Craft: 5
Loot: 6
-1 Mat |+2 EXP

Daily Bonus Craft:

Spoiler

ID# 92165
Craft: 1
Loot:
-1 Mat |+2 EXP

2 Rare weapons

Started Day with 18 T1 Mats
Ended with  T11 Mats

Started with 535 EXP
Ended with 565 EXP

Edited by Hei

Krysta listened to the shop's owner, who offered the item free of charge, in return for a small favor of spreading the word about his shop. Although Krysta intended on becoming a tailor, she was a kindhearted soul who didn't mind there being competition. She would gladly do this favor. "Th-thank you! I'll do what I can to spread the word, even if I plan on becoming a tailor myself! It's the least I can do for your generous deed!" She said with a smile on her face. She received the item, and was on her way. It wouldn't be much longer before that quest came to her. It wouldn't be long before she found a familiar.

+ Cloak of the Sea(1 LD)

• 3 weeks later...

Jomei walked into the seemingly unfamiliar tailor's shop on the first floor. The owner seemed hard at work on various pieces for other players, since he was one of the most active tailors in the area at the moment. The Irishman stepped up to the counter and leaned against it with a friendly smile on his face. "Hey there! Nice shop you have here. I'm surprised I've never heard of it before." As the man spoke to the tailor, he had opened up a small screen to fill out his custom order for a new set of armor. After filling out the order form, the Irishman swiped his hand up to enter his inventory, before pulling out a large, candy cane looking object. "Here, I know materials for these higher tiered equipment are tougher to come by, so if I'll make your life easier, use this." Jomei handed the Candy Cane Material off to the tailor to use.

-1 T3 Candy Cane Material

Name: Coat of the Master Duelist
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 6
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Enhancements: MIT | Savvy | Savvy
Description: Long green coat on top of a sleeveless turtleneck. Light metal plates on the shoulders and chest allow minimal protection, but allows the wearer to out maneuver their opponent. (Working on recolor of picture below)

custom_outfit_commission_21_by_epic_sold
Post Link: leave blank