[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

The player who had entered his shop introduced himself as @Monizo and said, that he was looking for some light armour. With Evasion or light momentum as his preferred enhancements, Hei was pretty sure that he had something in stock the player might take. But before he could have a look, Monizo had a look himself and found the 'Speed of Darkness' he had crafted way earlier. It seemed the armour was to his liking, and so Hei ignored his mumbling and said "That one over there might be the thing for you to go. And I believe you are still pretty low on level, am i right? In this case, you can have it for free."

@Reinka had asked him about his opinion on the enhancements for armour, especially if it should last for some time, and he had told her, that the like of regen or mit were good at the beginning, but dropped as soon as one came closer to the next tier, while Evasion and the like would be nice for longer. When she asked him if he could change her order to savvy insted, he simply nodded and changed the orderform she had handed him.  "Yes, i can change it, and I will do my best to craft this armour for you. And about the dress, i can do that right now. I got some nice fabric back in the workshop, let me just take measurement you're good to go. Maybe well meet at the event."
OOC: created the dress for you. if you want to get the armour crafted, you have to pay mats upfront.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“Yeah I am still pretty low.” Monizo grinned, delighted to finally have some quality protection. He equipped the armor as soon as he heard the familiar sound and got the notification that the piece had been added to his inventory.

“It feels great, thank you so much! I’ll be sure to come here if I ever need anything else!” Monizo quickly checked his map and made sure that the shops location was saved before thanking Hei again and rushing out the door. I can’t wait to show Minick, I wonder if his pursuit of heavy armor went well! Monizo already felt his confidence growing and he got more comfortable in the armor.

Hei had sold one of the older pieces of armour he had still in stock, so now he had to craft some now pieces, or he would have to close his store for restock. Besides that, he had gotten the materials from Reinka to craft her pirate armour dress. "Thanks, I'll message you once it's done." he told her, then he went to the mack of his shop, inside his workshop, he started looking through the materials and found a few that looked promising, so he started crafting. At first there were many that were good enough for some armour for his shop, but he had to wait for the last one ha had chosen to finally be able to create the armour he was being paid for.
Once it was done, he message @Reinka:

Hello Reinka,
I got your armour done. If you come back, you can grab it from my store.

Daily Attempt 1:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95955

Craft:  8 (uncommon)

+4 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Light Protector

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 95955

Roll: 8

Item Type: light armor
Tier: T1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: MIT (1)

Description: A dark brown leather breastplate.

Post Link: leave blank

Daily Attempt 2:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95956

Craft:  1 (fail)
+2 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Attempt 3:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95957

Craft:  10 (rare)

+6 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Cuirass of dead-aim

ID: 95957

Roll: 10

Quality: rare

Enhancements: EVA (1) , Savvy (1)

Description: A dark brown leather breastplate, crested with black patterns
076ff9ec49a3a1841962b29874b649dc.jpg

Daily Attempt 4:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95958

Craft:  2 (fail)

+2 EXP | -1 mat

Daily Attempt 5:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95959

Craft:  10 (rare)

+6 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Brigantine of Renewal

ID: 95959

Roll: 10

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Regen (2)

Description: A heavy cloth armour, coloured like the rising sun. The metal that enhanced the armour is polished to sparkle when the sun shines on it.

Daily Attempt 6:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95960

Craft:  7 (uncommon)

+4 EXP | -1 mat

Name: The Hard Lesson

ID: 95960

Roll: 7

Enhancements: Light Momentum (1)

Description: Leather scale pauldron, that allows the wearer to hit harder whenever they fail.

Daily Attempt 7:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95961

Craft:  8 (Uncommon)

+4 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Energetic Cowters

ID: 95961

Roll: 8

Enhancements: Recovery (1)

Description: Elbow protectors made from white dragon scales. Electricity sparks on them.

Daily Attempt 8:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95962

Craft:  6 (Uncommon)

+4 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Speedish Belt

ID: 95962

Roll: 6

Enhancements: EVA (1)

Description: Leather belt armour, that is so agile, it allows its wearer to move out of the way quicker.

Daily Bonus Attempt:

Spoiler

Type: light armour  ID# 95963

Craft:  12 (perfect)

+9 EXP | -1 mat

Name: Siren of the Seas

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 95963

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armor Battle Dress

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Evasion (2) Savvy(1)

Description: Armor from the uncharted seven seas that has been crafted for those who are pirates and tavern wenches, and suitable enough for robbers and thieves. Beware the pretty lass that wears this armor.

Post Link: leave blank

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 13

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 9

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 4

Total EXP gained: 41 EXP

Edited by Hei

Spangie stepped inside the shop. Woah, all the cloths look so cool here. She thought, happily looking at all the items and cloths that were displayed in the shop. "I wish I could make these, that'd be so cool," she muttered to herself ask she twirled around the shop. I've heard this place does custom orders, maybe I should ask the shop keeper for a form? She asked herself

She saw a man who she assumed was the shop keeper. "Hey excuse me. I was hoping if I could get a custom order or form.. thingie?" she sputtered out the words on the top of her head. Lightly tapping him on the shoulders, "Sorry for interrupting f whatever you're doing though," she added, giving a forced laugh.

@Hei

Edited by Spangie

After the valentines masquerade the shop had been mostly empty again. It seemed that not many people needed him right now, so Hei had decided to play with Fae and maybe do some rearranging of the items he still had in Stock. When Fae went outside to do her own stuff, he had started and was nearly finished when @Spangie had entered his Shop, looking at the items he had and then came to him, tapping on his shoulders and asking him for an order form and apologizing for interrupting him. "Hello there, I'm Hei and of course you can have an order form. They are right behind you in this little box over there. And don't worry, you weren't interrupting me."

Sponge gave a bright smile. "Thanks Hei! My name is Spangie by the way," she said gleefully before spinning around over to the box. What a cute way to order equipment.. she sighed happily and took a small paper out of the box. Now what do I want..she tapped her her lips with her finger. She spaced out, looking at all the designs on display before reality hit her. Oh right! She told herself before excitedly filling out the order form. "Ill pay right here so I don't have to worry about it later," she had told him after she was finished with the form. This is so exciting!

Spoiler

Name : Leaves of Autumn Cloak

Your Profession : Tailor

Your Rank : 7

ID : Leave Blank

Roll : Leave Blank

Item Type : Cloak

Quality : Perfect

Enhancements : Loot Die ( 3 ) 

Description : A short and white cloak that has small leaf like fabric attached to it on the rims, almost as if leaves were stuck onto the cloak. It has two small buttons around the collar that attach together.

-1,100 Col

@Hei

Edited by Spangie

After offering up her old equipment to a recent acquaintance--though Teion didn't know whether the young martial artist had drifted into the territory of friendship after their last 'advenure'--the violette found herself pushing open the door to a tailor's shop on the first floor. Cobalt eyes scanned over the wares on display, but with a quick reminder that she had a clear request in mind to be crafted she turned her attention to the front counter where she might find the shop's owner.

"Hey," She offered a short and simple greeting, sparing no time for formalities. "I'm looking for some armor in time for an upcoming raid. I have this," The woman held up a single material that bore a red-and-white striped pattern. "What else would I need to give you to have this made?" She questioned, presenting a small piece of paper with the details for the item she wanted in her free hand.

Offered T2 Candy Cane material in exchange for:

Spoiler

Name: Amethyst Set
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +2 MIT / +1 Recovery
Description: A simple purple tunic with golden trim paired with a leather half-chestpiece, thigh-high boots, and gloves. A deeper purple cloak that falls just above the knee completes the set of light armor.

The blonde who had come in and asked for an orderform had thanked him for telling her where to find them and had introduced herself as Spangie. This was an interesting name he had never heard before, but then again, it was just her user name, so there were many strange names around SAO. Her eyes had blinked with excitement when she had filled in the orderform and she had told him that she would pay up front and handed him the form. "Ok, I'll give it my best, but it might take some time for me to finish the item, I am nearly out of stock on T1 materials. I hope that is ok for you."

Later a pink haired player entered his shop and in comparison to the most customers he had, she had quite the plan. She had a short look, but then turned to him, quickly telling him that she needed a set of armour made and that she would give him the special material they had gotten on christmals. Then she had asked what else he would need to make it. As he already had the material that made sure he would be able to craft the armour, he just said "I'll do it just for the material you offered me. I can't let the ones who risk their life to get us out of this game go into battle without the best gear they could have. But feel free to leave some tip."

Then he took the material and started working on the items she wanted to get, so she would be ready for the raid that was going to come.

Daily Craft 1: @Teion its done

Spoiler

Name: Amethyst Set
ID: non needed (T2 Candy Cane Material)
Roll: non needed
Enhancements: +2 MIT / +1 Recovery
Description: A simple purple tunic with golden trim paired with a leather half-chestpiece, thigh-high boots, and gloves. A deeper purple cloak that falls just above the knee completes the set of light armor.

Daily Craft 2:

Spoiler

ID# 96886
CD: 1 -> crit fail

-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft 3:

Spoiler

ID# 96887
CD: 7 -> uncommon clothing

Name : Shirt of Perception

ID :  96887

Roll : 7

Item Type : Clothing

Quality : uncommon

Enhancements : Loot Die ( 1 ) 

Description : A simple dark green shirt, that enhances the wearers senses

Post Link: Link

-1 mat | +4 EXP

Daily Craft 4:

Spoiler

ID# 96888
CD: 3 ->
LD: 11 -> Salvaged
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft 5:

Spoiler

ID# 96889
CD: 1 -> crit fail

-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft 6: @Spangie its done

Spoiler

ID# 96890
CD: 12 -> perfect clothing

Name : Leaves of Autumn Cloak

ID :  96890

Roll : 12

Item Type : Cloak (Clothing)

Quality : Perfect

Enhancements : Loot Die ( 3 ) 

Description : A short and pale yellow cloak that has small leaf like fabric attached to it on the rims, almost as if leaves were stuck onto the cloak. It has two small buttons around the collar that attach together.

Post Link: Link

-1 mat | +9 EXP

Edited by Hei

Spangie twitched her hands impatiently, axitety rushing in her veins. Ah.. I'm so excited! She thought happily, waiting for the perfect moment. And if a son cue, a small message popped up in front of her. Her eyes scanned through the message and her grin kept on getting wider. She dismissed the message and sprinted forwards The Hanger. Whooo, it's finally donee~

She entered the shop with a loud bang and bent over, heaving on her knees. "Ah, thanks so much by the way! I'll definitely come back here again in the future," she grinned widely at Hei. Her smile only grew wider as she saw her order, finished beside him on a small table. "Iters perfect, again, thank you so much!" she let out a happy chirp and snatched up the cloak. I love itttt~ 

"Thanks for the third time, be coming here again, see ya!" she said at an extremely fast tone and sped out the door, excited to try on her new cloak.

@Hei

<<Elucia appearance - Look Below>>

Hidden walked in under the appearance of Elucia. Although the Elucia persona was kind and friendly, there was no need for heavy formalities. She wanted to keepa  cloak, but make it appear more friendly than her normal. With already having obtained a Freeze dagger, she would require a cloak now. Knowing that she could not go to Aereth for a cloak, she chose a new guy, a guy that went by the name of Hei. Supposedly the man made good crafts and she would put that theory to the test. Entering the shop, she quickly would make her way to the counter, her bright white hair swaying as she walked. "I would like to order a cloak with these descriptions please.... Don't make fun of me either, I like cats!" She said in a uptone voice pointing at the boy. She would never usually act like that, but Elucia would. 

Name: Snow's Grace
Your Rank: 7 
ID:
Roll: 
Item Type: Light Armor (Cloak)
Enhancements: +36 Mit, 1 EVA
Descriptions: A bright white cloak edged in purple with a white hood with cat ears on the top. The cloak is heavy enough to be suitable armor where, and the cat ears give the user more celerity. 

IMG

When he had sent the message to Spangie she had arrived quicker than he had thought was possible, and she had been super happy about the item he had crafted for her. She thanked him not once, not twice but actually twice before she left the store again, telling him that she would come back when she needed something else, and she talked so quick, it was hard to understand what she was saying. "You're welcome" was the only thing he was able to say before she had left again.

Later that day a white haired player entered his shop, her hair sawing as she walked to the counter and she asked for him to craft a cloak for her, and while she handed the order form, she asked him to not make fun of her because of the design. "Don't worry, I would never make fun of you for something like that. I know someone who would love this cloak. It'll take some time for me to craft the item, so should I message you once it's done or do you want to wait? And what method of payment would you like to use? I take col or materials."

Ell was walking around the Town of Beginnings when he saw a girl with her pale yellow cloak, walking from the direction of the shop he once went to, the Hanger. 'Oh right, I still need to get better and stronger, judging from my last battle, guess I still lack a lot of stuff..' He thought as he made his way inside the store. He walked inside, the shop was still the same as he remembered when he last visited. Ell made his way to the counter. "I am back. Only this time, I know better. Here." He said as he gave Hei a piece of paper that contained the item he wanted.

Spoiler

Name: Eclipse Robe
ID:
Roll: 
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | ACC
Descriptions: A black robe lined with golden linen on some of its edges. Sometimes, when attacked, the user will turn to a silhouette but in a form of an eclipse, slightly blinding the attacker, making their attack less accurate.

"Hey Ell, nice to see you again. What can I do for you?" Hei said as Ell walked into his shop once again. Ell had prepared and did not just have a look at the items he had in stock, but handed over an order form, already filled in with what he wanted. Hei had a quick look at it and instantly had to shake his head. "It's good that you have already filled it in, it would have made it quicker, but I have to tell you, that I can't craft this item for you. There are enhancements that are bound to special items, so I can't add the ACC to a piece of armour. And are you sure you want to have a T2 item, I don't really know which level you are, but you can't use T2 till level 25. And besides that, T2 doesn't enhance EVA, as it doesn't scale with tier. Do you want to make some changes to your order?" and so Hei had to tell him, that his plans were all for nothing as it wouldn't work. @H3LL0

And  I said that I knew a lot  things about the game, but here I am making quite the mistake again.’ Ell thought as he listened to Hei who was enumerating the errors he made in his order. Ell tried to remember the possible enchancements for a Light Armor and finally remembered that hus order indeed had some mistakes. “Of course I would want to make changes in my order.” He said as he took the paper back. Ell striked and replaced some of the words in his order and gave the paper back to Hei. “There fixed it.”

Spoiler

Name: Eclipse Robe
ID:
Roll: 
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Evasion | Evasion | Regen
Descriptions: A black robe lined with golden linen on some of its edges. Sometimes, when attacked, the user will turn to a silhouette but in a form of an eclipse, slightly blinding the attacker, making their attack less accurate. When the wearer is in this state, he also heals some health back.

Arabelle entered the shop of a man who seemed like the only active tailor of Aincrad. That's what the rumors suggested, anyway. Tailoring wasn't exactly a profession many wanted to take, and this guy was smart enough to take an advantage of that fact. Kudos to him. And sympathy for the poor shmuck who would try to open a light armor shop while this guy already had complete monopoly of the industry. "Hello," she greeted the man behind the counter. "Lovely crafts you have on display here."

Arabelle took an order form and quickly filled it out, internally wincing at her inability to be more creative with armor designs. Seriously. She'd seen people walking around with fancy looking stuff and fancy names for them. "This will have to do," she mumbled to herself. The purple-haired girl quickly reviewed the accomplished order form before handing it over to the tailor. "I'll pay with Col once you're done crafting it?"

Name: Imperial Demon Army Uniform
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion
Description: [Image] A long-sleeved black coat with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a standing collar with a bow tie worn around it, and light green details paired with a short black skirt. The armor set also consists of dark-grey thigh-high socks and black knee-high boots. Offers mobility and minimal protection against mobs. 

@H3LL0 took back his order form after Hei had told him about the mistakes he had made with his order and changed the few things that had to be changed. Then he handed back the form and Hei had another look at it. "That's better, I can do that. Do you have the mats to pay up front? If not it might take a while before I can finish it, as I don't have any T1 mats at the moment." Waiting for Ell to decide what method of payment he would choose he got back behind the counter. Just to see another customer enter his shop.
The purple-haired girl walked up to him, complementing his items and greeting him. Hei was about to reply when she took an order form and filled it in, so he waited to not interrupt her, and once she handed it over and asked about payment, he replied.
"Well, hello in my shop and thank you. Let me just have a look on it, before I accept the job." looking over the form, he saw that nothing was out of the ordinary and that he could craft an armour like that, so he turned back to @Arabelle. "Yeah, i can do that for you. You can pay with col after I crafted it, but this will take some time, as I am out of material right now. If you could pay in mats, I could start working on it right away, but it's your choice to make."

The white haired girl stood and smiled to the man as he promised he wouldn't be making fun of her for the aesthetics of the cloak. "Thank you!" She would reply, and he would quickly move onto more business like matters. How she would pay for it. "No worries there, I'll be paying in col" She giggled. "I will send it over when we are making the trade for he item" It seemed the man was more worried about what he got for the item, instead of the item she was getting made. She didn't like that, but no player was perfect. Greed was a common flaw in humans, and this seemed to her as a derivative of it. As Hidden, she would've called him out. As Elucia, she would remain oblivious to the idea. She would smile and said, "If you believe it will take you a while, you can message me when you are finished. Ill come back for the Tier Two item later" With that, she would smile and begin to move towards the door. 

->1,100 Col Ready to be sent. 

The white haired girl had thanked him, for not making fun of her. Hei had continued with asking her about how she was going to pay for the item and she had told him she paid in col once they traded the item, and she had giggled a little. She was kind of cute, but he had to stay professional as long as he was in his shop. "Ok, that's a good way. I'll start working on your armour later today. And of course I will message you. " the girl turned to leave the store, when Hei remembered, that he didn't ask her name and messaging her wouldn't be possible without a name. "Sorry, what's your name, I need it to send you the message. I'm Hei by the way." He waited for her to reply before walking to the back of his store and start working.

Later that day, Hei was in the workshop part of his store to craft the cat eared cloak for the white haired girl. He browsed through his T2 mats in search for something that would fit the items aesthetics and the items purpose at once but it seemed that all the materials he had found weren't really what he searched. He tried to craft the item, but multiple times, the items he created were to bad, or simply dissolved themselves, so he had to realize, he wasn't able to craft it today.

Daily Craft 1:

Spoiler

ID# 98130
CD: 6 -> T2 uncommon light armour

-1 mat | +4 EXP

Daily Craft 2:

Spoiler

ID# 98131
CD: 9 -> T2 rare light armour

-1 mat | +6 EXP

Daily Craft 3:

Spoiler