[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Neo walked into the store having seen the sign outside. It was a cozy place and seemed to be full of charm. Neo had come looking for some gear and it appeared she would not leave disappointed. She already knew what she wanted for combat use, but after noticing a mysterious cloak with eyes over it she realized she could probably get a couple other useful items while she was here. She had brought a piece of paper with her to make her order on and quickly jotted down the additional items that he wanted. Neo looks for the shop's oner so she can place her order.

Spoiler

Name: Duelist's Defense

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: MIT (1 slot), Recovery (2 slots)

Description: A simple set of leather armor that gives room for a duelist to breathe. Still offers protection but doesn't restrict movement.

Post Link: leave blank

And 1x Cloak of Eyes

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hei came walking into the shop room, after he had made inventory of the materials he had stored in the workshop area, when he saw that there was a player waiting for him. The woman looked as if she had been standing there some time waiting, so Hei quickly walked towards her, greeting her with a friendly smile and "Welcome to the Hanger, my name is Hei. How can I help you today?" When the woman handed him a piece of paper with both a custom order and the name of one of the items he had in stock, Hei said "Okay, it might take some time to craft the Duellist's Defence, but you can take the cloak of eyes right now. Should I message you once the item is done?"

With the new order in hand, Hei prepared the materials he had left to get going with crafting. After a few items, that did not fit what he wanted, or even got destroyed in the process of crafting, Hei was able to craft a perfect armour, that was what @Neopolitan wanted. He wrote her a message, saying:

Hey Neo, I got the armour you ordered. Feel free to drop by and pick it up.
Do you already know how you will pay me? I take mats or col. Hei

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 102414
CD:
8+1 -> Rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 102415
CD:
3+1 -> LD: 7+3 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 102416
CD:
8+1 -> Rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 102417
CD:
3+1 -> LD: 11 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 102418
CD:
11+1 -> Perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Duelist's Defense

ID: 102418

Roll: 11+1

Tier: 1

Enhancements: MIT (1 slot), Recovery (2 slots)

Description: A simple set of leather armor that gives room for a duelist to breathe. Still offers protection but doesn't restrict movement.

Handed Over:

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Eyes

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 80797

Roll: 11

Item Type: Cloths
Tier:
Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black hooded cloak that goes to the mid of the back, the hood is so big, one can nearly hide his face behind it. In the middle of the part that hides the face there is a single red eye.

Post Link:  Link

Started with 1072 EXP
Ended with 1096  EXP

Edited by Hei

Once Neo got the message, she quickly returned to the shop. She inspected the items and nodded her head, satisfied with the craftsmanship. She initiated the trade and gave the craftsmen Col for his work. As she finished the trade, Neo left a message. She then smiled and left the shop a happy customer.

Crafter,

Thank you for making these for me, they look great. Here's the payment in col for 1 perfect and 1 rare at beginner's discount. That should bring the total to 1450. Please let me know if there's any mistake and I'll remedy it as soon as possible. Thank you again for the items.

Neo

Spoiler

Sent: 1450 Col

Items received:

Duelist's Defense (light armor w/ Mit 1 and Recovery 2)

Cloak of eyes (clothing w/ LD +2)

Pick had been instructed to get some new leather armor for himself. This way, he would be safe from monsters that target him instead of the tank of the party. With evasion, he would be able to dodge the attacks that accidentally comes his way. Of course, he needed to get the armor from somewhere first. Pick strolled into the tailor shop with one thought in mind. He wanted to order the armor, and then dip and get some material gathering done. This way, he would ensure that his budget would be perfect. Pick smiled as he ordered, "Hola there... I'll pay once the item is made, amigo."

Spoiler

Name: Thief's Companion
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 3x Evasion
Description: A full-body armor that allows both stealth and rapid movement.

Edited by Pick

Hei had been in his shop, waiting for customers and playing with Huatli, who had become bored by simply waiting, so he first didn't notice the player who entered his shop. When the blond player, that looked a little like a pirate had greeted him and placed an order form on the counter, Hei had winced, and turned around, just to see the guy already leaving. "Okay, I'll message you once it's done" he had called out, so the player must have heard it. Then he went over to the workshop and started browsing through the materials to find some leather that would fit the style the player wished for. The piece of armour he created with the first attempt was so good, he immediately opened his menu an d messaged Pick
Hey there @Pick: I already got your item ready for pick up, so feel free to get it.
What method of payment do you prefer?

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 103289
CD:
12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Name: Thief's Companion
ID: 103289
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 3x Evasion
Description: A full-body armor that allows both stealth and rapid movement.

Started with 1096 exp
Ended with 1104 exp

Edited by Hei

Pick was absolutely delighted that the gear that he had requested had come so early. This was a very well-timed craft. He had heard that Thicc had already gotten all his gear from Macradon. Pick had yet to hear from the artisan that she requested a few rings from, which is not good for him because Blood wanted to get some quests done in the next couple of days. Without his gear, he won't be able to find material easily, which is why he's even in this game in the first place. Pick sighed, walking into the tailor shop. "Ello there. I'll be paying for materials. I noticed that sign for free items, but I'm in no need of additional help. Plus, you might need these 12 materials to craft the next item that I suddenly felt like a need of ordering. Sorry for the troubles, and thank you very much." He bowed, walking backward and exiting the shop.

-12 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Cape of Mastermind Heist
Item Type: Cape/Light armor
Tier: T1
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die
Description: A silk-like smooth cape that is blackened to hide the wearer from the night.

After Hei had finished Picks new light armour, the blonde player entered his Shop again, picking up the armour and handing him the materials he had to pay, just to add, that Hei may be would need them for the next item he wanted to get. Hei was a little confused, but thanked him for the mats, until he saw the orderform Pick had in his hand. "Oh, so you want to get a second item right away. I'll give it a try and will message you again, once it's done." He said, taking the form from Pick. - Well, seems like he just decided that he wants to wear a cape, and find some more mats. Maybe he realized that gathering is a hard piece of work in this game - Hei thought, while looking for the right material for the job and after some browsing he found a light fabric, that would look like shadow once he finished his work.
With the newly made perfect item in his inventory, he opened the menu and messaged @Pick again:
Hey there, it's already done. Feel free to drop by and pick it up.
If you could pay in col I would be super happy.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 103322
CD:
11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Name: Cape of Mastermind Heist
ID: 103322
Roll: 11+1 = 12
Item Type: Light armor
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die
Description: A silk-like smooth cape that is blackened to hide the wearer from the night.

Started with 1104 exp
Ended with 1112 exp

Edited by Hei

Pick had received the message that his cape had already been made by the tailor. It was great because now he can get material gathering done much easier. Once he gets the gatherer skill, he'll be able to get materials collected even easier. He needed the materials for crafting, and the cape would not only come to use there but he also needed to lend it to Thicc so he can get his profession. Pick yawned, walking into the shop, "Here you go, I've got the Col for ya right here. 1,100, right? Here you go," He exclaimed, opening his menu and paying him the Col.

-1,100 Col
+Cape of Masterpiece Heist

Edited by Pick
  • 2 weeks later...

Awateru walked into the shop. She was still unable to find her sisters, but didn't let that get her down. She decided to stop her search for now and instead begin to focus on bettering herself. She came to the tailor initially in search of getting something to make her look a bit better than the dreary robes she had started with, but upon seeing what they could make formed some different plans. She looked around for the owner, and filled out an order form. While waiting she noticed the offer to new players as well as a nice set of leather armor. She added it to her request form and waited around a little impatiently.

Name: Guiding Wraps

Item Type: Weapon

Enhancements: DMG 1, ACC 2

Description: A simple set of cloth wraps that guides the user towards their opponents weak spots

Post Link: Leave Blank

I'd also like 1 of your Tactical Leather Armor sets, though you might need to hem it for my size.

Hei was in his shop, when Tsuisuta entered and browsed through his wares before she decided what to do. She then came up to him, to fill in an order form and hand it to him. Hei had a look a the order and nodded "Okay, I'll change the Tactical Leather Armour set so it'll fit you, then you can take it with you. And I'll message you once the Hand Wraps are done" and so he quickly took the leather armour and changed it to fit her, handing it to her.

Once she had the armour, Hei made his way to the back of his shop and started looking for the right material for the weapon, so it would stand to his standard. And after trying to craft something that might be good enough, it took him multiple attempts before he had created a piece that was good enough. Then he opened his menu and sent a message:

Hey @Tsuisuta,
The item you ordered is done.
When you come by to pick it up, you can leave the payment with me.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 103706
CD:
4+1 = 5 -> LD: 7+3 = 10 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 103707
CD:
5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 103708
CD:
2 + 1= 3 -> LD: 16 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 103709
CD:
9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 weapon
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Dragon’s Fury

ID: 103709

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: One slot damage, One slot Accuracy

Description: Hand wraps that appear to be copper, like dragon scales, with obsidian on the knuckles that appear to be claws.

Link: here

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 103710
CD:
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 103711
CD:
6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 103712
CD:
6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 103713
CD:
11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Guiding Wraps

ID: 103713

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Weapon

Enhancements: DMG 1, ACC 2

Description: A simple set of cloth wraps that guides the user towards their opponents weak spots

Post Link: Leave Blank

Started with 1112 exp
Ended with 1146 exp

Edited by Hei

After getting the message that the wraps she had ordered were ready, Awateru went back to the shop. Doing her best to sound pleasant, she picked it up with a smile. "Thank you for making this. Here is your payment." She traded Hei the materials for the wraps and tried them on. They were just what she was hoping for. No more need for the dagger she had from the start, she always felt a bit more comfortable just having a hands-on experience. Awateru gave a slight bow after trying both them and the armor on. "These will do quite nicely, I hope we can do business again sometime in the future." She did her best to sound like an adult, even though she didn't quite know how to.

Items Received:

Spoiler

Tactical Leather Armor (T1 Uncommon armor w/ recovery 1) - 0 mats for new player promotion

Guiding Wraps (T1 Perfect Weapon w/ DMG 1 ACC 2) - 12 mats for perfect

Asakku pushes through the doors with a blank face. “Hey, I’m back,” she uttered quickly, walking straight to the custom order forms. Scribbling in her order, she gave a tight smile to the owner. “Like last time, just message me when you’re finished. I personally don’t care when you finish it. But don’t hold it off.” She said sternly, rubbing her temples with a small sour look. “Yeah, thanks.” Giving him the payment, she gave a quick wave. Muttering a small goodbye, she left the store with a sigh. Well, that wasn’t so bad. Minimal talking.. right. Check that off. But that conversation was so awkward. She shuddered, whatever, I just hope it’s ready soon.

@Hei

Spoiler

Name: War Tread
Enhancements: +2 EVA | +1 Recovery
Description: Plain armor that has a small hood attached to it. It is light and easy to maneuver.

- 1,100 Col

After Hei had messaged Awateru about her items, she quickly came and picked them up, trying them on and telling him, that they would do for now, and that she would come back later, once she would like to do business with him again in the future. Later a Player that had visited him visited him again. She told him to just message her once he was done with crafting her items, and so Hei had another order to work on. 
The working part didn't go to well that day, as all the items he created were weak and not for her to take, so he would have to try again the next day.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 103842
CD:
1 crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 103843
CD:
10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 103844
CD:
9 + 1= 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 103845
CD:
1 crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 103846
CD:
3+1 = 4 -> LD: 6 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 103847
CD:
7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 103849
CD:
7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 103851
CD:
9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 weapon
-1 mat | +6 exp

Bonus Craft:
ID# 103853
CD: 3 +1 = 4 -> LD: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Started with 1146 exp
Ended with 1178 exp

Edited by Hei

After he hadn't been able to craft armour  good enough for his customers, he had been gone for a few days, thinking about how to improve his work and the chances of getting well enough equipment, but there was no good way except by doing a terrible dangerous quest for some kind of consumable. He didn't want to do so, so he returned to the hanger with his will to simply craft more, so he could level up the skill by exp grinding. After creating some good and better armour Hei finally managed to craft the items Asakku had asked for, and so he sent her a message once it was done.

Hey @Asakku,
I just finished your item. Fell free to pit it up anytime now.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 104134
CD:
9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 104135
CD:
9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 104136
CD:
5 + 1= 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 104137
CD:
9+1=10 rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 104138
CD:
7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 104139
CD:
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 104140
CD:
12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: War Tread
ID: 104140
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +2 EVA | +1 Recovery
Description: Plain armor that has a small hood attached to it. It is light and easy to maneuver.

Started with 1178 exp
Ended with 1217 exp

Edited by Hei

A amber eyed player had his gaze wander over the two story building, activating his search ability for anything odd. He saw the sign outside about giving away free items. Instinctively, he wondered what was the catch, but he casted away his doubts. Dropping his skill to be polite, he entered into the store quietly.

His eyes were immediately drawn to rolls of fabric and mannequins showing off Hei's product. Taking a glance at himself, he realized that he's been using the same clothes for awhile now. They weren't dirty or anything, it just felt, really odd to him now that he thinks about it. That, and he feels like his mother would have yelled at him for not thinking about this sooner.

He filled out a few order forms, and waited around. When Hei would grab the requests, Aden would call out to stop him. Then, he would gesture to "The Devil's Suit".

"Hello, I'm Aden. I saw your promotion for lower leveled players, and that suit looks really good. May I take it before the other items are complete?"

After saying that, Aden began to flick through his inventory, preparing to pay.

Order Forms:

Request #1

Spoiler

Name: Casual Clothes

ID: -

Roll: -

Item Type: Cloths

Quality: Good

Enhancements: -

Description: Just something that isn't armor or stuffy to laze around in. Fairly comfortable.

1630749254_GymClothes.thumb.png.4ac8e368ac5646473807d1fba4cb1139.png

Post Link: -

Request #2

Spoiler

Name: Green Cloak

ID: -

Roll: -

Item Type: Cloths

Quality: Good

Enhancements: -

Description: A outfit meant for trekking the forest.

Elf.thumb.jpg.e29c35269843341eea758846c1a196fd.jpg

Post Link: -

Edited by Merlin

OOC: you don't have to pay for good items @Merlin. You don't even have to visit player shops for them, as you can just rp getting them from NPC vendors

Hei had lately finished some armour for Asakku, but she hadn't picked it up, so he was waiting for her or someone else to come and pick it up or order something new. Some time ago, he would have been bored by now, but since Huatli was here with him, he never had time to get bored. When the door opened, Hei hoped for it to be Asakku, bit it was another player that had a look at all the items he had in stock, and then filled in some orderform. When Hei was about to get them, he added, that he liked "The Devil's Suite" and as he looked like a low level player, Hei was okay with giving it away for free. "You can take it right away, that's right. Have fun with it, and I will craft your other items, just give me a moment to have a look at them" he said and looked at the forms. Both were just vanity items without any enhancements, which somehow fascinated him. Besides for events like the big ball, there hadn't been any orders for just vanity items in his store. "I can sure craft them for you. It'll be for free as well, and if you like, I could enhance the Green cloak, so it could double as an evasive armour, or maybe enhance your chances to finding things, just like suit does."  he offered the lower level player his help.

Aden raised his head from his menu, giving Hei a polite smile when he was given the go ahead.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Though after Hei's second sentence, Aden fumbled with his menu, resulting in him unequipping his dagger by mistake. He raised his eye brow at first, confused. Then he smiled with cheer in his eyes, his disposition relaxed.

"Your going to run yourself out of business, but I'll take your offer on the vanity items. On the topic of enchanting the cloak, no need. It will be only used during times when I want to take a stroll through the forest."

Closing his menu out, he walked over to the James with the suit on it and placed it into his inventory. Then he shifted his focus back onto Hei, and threw him a friend request.

"I'll head out now, take care Hei. Throw me a message when they're ready."

[+1 The Devil's Suit]

Hei quickly accepted the friend request and made his way to the back of his shop, where his tailors workshop was placed. Just saying over his shoulder "Okay, have fun and I'll make sure to massage you once I am done. It won't take long" and waited for Merlin to leave his shop, before he finally browsed through the materials he got, and quickly decided which ones would be the right ones to craft the two items.
The basic outfit was quite easy to craft, as it was just normal cloth, and so he could simply use normal fabric, but the cloak was a little bit more interesting. It had to be sturdy enough to be used in the wilds without ripping easily. After some browsing, he found some nice heavy green and brown fabrics that would suit their purpose well. With the material in front of him, he quickly opened the craft menu and without much problems he created the two items. Half an hour later, he opened his friendlist, choose Merling and sent him a message

Hey @Merlin,
Your cloth are ready. I hope you are happy with the quality.

Aden was messing around with his suit when he received the message. He took a glance at the clock in his opened menu, and found himself stunned at how quick his order finished. Pushing his thoughts into the back of his mind, he equipped suit and headed out of the inn towards Hei's shop.

He pushed into the store this time, and his appearance really did match the suit. With amber eyes, hair, a relaxed expression, and a grin to top it all off, the namesake of the suit felt true, at least to him. Aden's grin melted into a smile as he waved towards Hei.

"Still can't believe you gave this out for free."

After trading with Hei for his items, he swapped outfits for a bit, his smile remaining. Shaking his head in happy disbelief,  he swapped back into his suit, and looked at Hei.

"This is great. I'll come back here to actually buy items soon."

He began to walk towards the door, but then turned around.

"I'm planning on taking up a profession. I'll message you when I set up shop, and you can request one free item of any quality. See ya Hei."

And with those words, he faced forward and went out, a grin still on his face.

"Perhaps luck is a spirit..."

[Gained Casual Clothes]

[Gained Green Cloak]

Edited by Merlin

Opening the doors of the shop, she stepped inside. "I'm here for the item.." she mumbled. Taking note of the armor she requested, she gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks.. a lot," she took a good look at it, pressing her fingers softly against the material. "Yes, it's.. great." She stored it in her inventory and gave a small bow. "Thanks so much, I'll be sure to come back her soon enough." With that, she gave an awkward wave of goodbye and walked out of the tailor's shop with a sigh. Finally. I guess it's a good time to have it ready.

+War Tread