[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Pick had recently given away his cape. It was just like him, to be honest, to do something like that - since he was such a gentleman. How could he simply leave someone without a cloak to wear as a remembrance of him? It's distasteful to leave a new friend without a present, and now that he had given his used cape away, he wanted something different. He was getting up there in material wealth now, and although he wasn't exactly where he wanted to be, especially in the Col department, he figured that he could get started with the plan now. Soon, he would be increasing in his weapon skill as well, and when that happens, he would be unstoppable, both in fighting and in farming. Walking into the tailor's shop, which he had come by before for his original cape, he decided that this time, he would go on a grand purchase, buying everything that he needed from the tailor. The order would be weird, of course, since they were practically contrasts of each other.

-24 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Corruption
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Item Type: Cloak
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2x Regen, 1x Savvy
Description: A pitch black cloak with a dark hood that covers the top of the wearer's face. This can be used to conceal the wearer's identity through appearance.
Post Link: leave blank

Spoiler

Name: Cape of Gold
Item Type: Cape

Enhancements: 3x LD
Description: A golden cape with a silky appearance that flows smoothly in the wind. Meant to portray wealth as it is colored with the color of gold.

Edited by Pick
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Artemis happily skipped into the tailors shop. Wow.. she gaped at all of the clothes in the shop, this is so cool! I should totally become a tailor one day! She clapped her hands together and sighed happily. Jumping over to the custom order forums, she pondered for a bit. I wanted something.. oh yeah! Her eyes brightened as she filled out the form. As she finished the form, she placed it in the box and turned to the shop owner. "Thank you! Just message me when you're done," a large grin was plastered on her face. "Thanks again, bye!" she gave a small wave at @Hei before skipping joyously out of the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Hope's Cape
Your Profession : Tailor
Your Rank : Rank 7
ID : 
Item Type : Cloak
Tier : T1
Quality : Perfect
Enhancements : + 3 LD
Description : A short light blue cloak. It's rims are shite and it has a small red bow connecting the two sides.
Post Link : 

- 1,100 Col

Edited by Artemis

After his last customers had picked up the items he had crafted for them, Hei had some free time to go and organize his shop, before the next players would come and get some new items. he had just started sorting the fabric, when Pick entered his shop once again. He had been here before, and he had ordered a cape, but he was not wearing it, which made Hei think, and when he had filled out the order forms and handed them to Hei, he was even more surprised. - Why would he buy so many capes? Especially with the first one doing what his new one would do. Maybe there is some reason why he doesn't want to wear it anymore. - But he wouldn't show his wonder to Pick and simply replied "Okay, I will work on both of them. I'll message you once they are done" and so he thought that his job was done for today, but he was wrong, as not to much later a blonde entered his shop, looked at the items in his shop and then filled in the form for some custom item. She was quick at thanking him before he even had started and before he could reply to her, she had already gone.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 104726
CD:
10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 104727
CD:
8+1 = 9 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 104728
CD:
8 + 1= 9 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 104729
CD:
3+1=4 -> LD: 14 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 104730
CD:
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 104731
CD:
2+1 = 3 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 104732
CD:
1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 104733
CD:
10 + 1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 104734
CD:
5+1= 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1217 exp
Ended with 1257 exp

Edited by Hei

Cyn stalked into the tailor’s store, called the hanger for some reason that was beneath her, and looked around. It wasn’t much and the owner wasn’t even max rank but he’d have to do. She needed something better than the armor she had now. Something a little more stylish but still practical. She walked up to the counter and began describing the piece she wanted. “I’m going to pay in Col”, she said leaving the money with the shop owner, “notify me right when it is done. Not a moment later” The scarlet hair girl with the cold eyes spun on her heel and left the shop. 

-1,100 Col

Spoiler

Name: Military Trenchcoat
Item Type: Light armor
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: two slots of evasion, one slot of LD
Description: A light weight, but waterproof and sturdy raincoat. It’s double breasted and comes down just past the knees, very much in the style of World War Two trench coats. 

Edited by Slayer

Yesterdays crafting hadn't been to successful, so Hei was eager to finish the items Pick and Artemis had ordered, as he knew how bad it was to wait for one's order to get finished. So when he woke up early in the morning, he had a short breakfast and started working on their orders even before the shop was open, but it seemed the game didn't like him that much this morning, as two of his four attempts were not just failed, but failed so bad, that the material got destroyed without the slightest chance of salvaging the bad product. A little bit demotivated by this, he decided that he would continue later this afternoon with crafting and instead open the store a little earlier, so he had something else to do. And indeed, shortly after he had opened the shop, a red haired girl entered his shop. She didn't look to happy to be here, but after having a short look, she told him that she needed some new equipment, that should look like a ww2 trench coat and that would have to be enhanced, once she was done, she told him to notify her once her item was done and left quickly. - It's strange how many people come here lately, that seem to don't like talking that much- he thought, before he decided that he had to fill out an order form for her and then go and work on the items he had to craft. And after a few not so successful attempts, he was able to create a cloak that would suit Picks needs, also ranking up his Tailoring skill "Nice one, so now it should be a little easier to craft items, but I think I have to get another rank up for the perfects to be more accessible"  he mumbled, before continuing crafting and also finishing the second Item Pick had ordered.

Message @Pick: Hey there, your items are ready for pick up

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 104771
CD:
1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 104772
CD:
7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 104773
CD:
1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 104774
CD:
4+1=5 -> LD: 13 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 104775
CD:
5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 104776
CD:
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 104777
CD:
1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 104778
CD:
11 + 1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Corruption
ID: 104778
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: light armour (cloak)

Enhancements: 2x Regen, 1x Savvy
Description: A pitch black cloak with a dark hood that covers the top of the wearer's face. This can be used to conceal the wearer's identity through appearance.

Rank up: 1288/2560 exp -> Rank 8

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 104779
CD:
3 + 1 = 4 -> LD 2 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 104780
CD:
11+1= 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Cape of Gold
ID: 104780
Item Type: light armour (cape)

Enhancements: 3x LD
Description: A golden cape with a silky appearance that flows smoothly in the wind. Meant to portray wealth as it is colored with the color of gold.

Started with 1257 exp
Ended with 1299 exp

Edited by Hei

Pick had heard that his clothing - cape and cloak had both been done, and within a day from when he ordered. This was the service that he liked - on time, perfection. This was the type of service that Pick would try to imitate as well. Pick was very fond of the tailor who had been creating clothing for him, since both times he ordered, he had been provided timely service. With a smile, he entered the shop and nodded gratefully to pick up the two items. He would equip one of them immediately and save the other one for when an emergency situation happens. Hopefully, the man doesn't remember his appearance too well, because then he would be a witness, since Pick is planning on doing some criminal acts with the cloak equipped.

+Cloak and Cape

Kiro exited the store of the famous blacksmith whom he had only found out about recently when he began roaming around and looking for information about the best blacksmithing store in town. The one thing he forgot to ask about was about a tailor, but he still had time to visit every shop and see who would do a better job at crafting him good pieces of equipment. The blue-haired child head near a group of civilians, which he guessed were NPCs at first but resulted to be actual players who didn’t mind fighting to exit this world. He sighed in disbelief, heading closer to them to listen to their conversation. From what he could tell, the adults were currently speaking about a store; a tailor’s workplace called “The Hanger.” A smile grew on his face in happiness, now that it didn’t take him long to find out what the first store he would visit was. However, he didn’t know the exact coordinates of it but decided to go look around one of the beginner quest locations. The boy heard that new tailors make their equipment there for starters to take and help them in their adventures.

He nodded his head once, quickly heading in the direction of the quests. Moments later, he arrived in multiple stores in which there were the beginner quests, that taught you about multiple professions, and the player-held tailoring shops which he was seeking for. Kiro scanned the area, attempting to find the one with the name “The Hanger” on its entrance. His eyes locked on into a fairly modern building, thinking that it was probably the store that he wanted to visit. The blue-haired child approached the store's entrance, taking a short breath before pushing the door wide open to glance around its interior. He could see a room heading to the attic on the right, while there was a board full with equipment for the people who bought it to retrieve. The boy approached the counter, spotting a fairly young man sitting behind it while working on a few requests.

He bowed his head respectfully, glancing at the multiple sheets that used to make equipment requests. “Good morning, sir. I’ve come here to ask you for a piece of light armor,” he declared, flashing a gentle but bright smile. Kiro proceeded to sit down on one of the chairs and fill in the form with details about his armor and how he wanted it to be. He nodded his head, handing over the sheet of paper to the adult so he could begin working on his durable cloak. The Swordsman began to walk around the store, trying to find something of interest to him. For example, items that would help him find items in the wilderness with ease. “My name’s Kiro. Would you mind if I ask for yours?” He spoke in a happy and joyful tone of voice, as he was clearly interested in what the male had to say back.

Spoiler

Name: «Dark Leather Cloak»

Your Profession: Tailor.

Your Rank: Rank 8.

ID: [leave blank]

Roll: [leave blank]

Item Type: Light Armor.

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 MIT.

Description: A dark cloak made of leather that covers the user’s face and body, potentially hiding their identity.

715572584_LeatherDarkCloak.png.3f464a6d9705ecae43b0c46d00885ee7.png

Post Link: [leave blank]

[Paying in col.]

Edited by Kiroo

After he had finished the items Pick had ordered, he had decided that he had done enough for the day, and had simply waited for Pick to come by and pick them up, using the time to browse the skill tab of his menu, finding out what the Rank up in his Tailor skill would do for him, and found out, that it completely deleted the chance of destroying mats without a chance of salvaging them. - That's nice, even though my enhanced Loom did evade that anyways - he thought. Once Pick had been there, Hei had closed the shop and went to his living room, playing with Huatli and talking to Fae a little.

The next morning he opened his shop as early as ever, making sure every player that was looking for him would be able to find him. It was still early, so there weren't any customers, and Hei started working on the remaining orders but it didn't go as well as he hoped. Even with ten attempts on crafting, he only finished one of the items that had been ordered. When the Cape was finished, Hei messaged @Artemis that her item was ready for pickup.

Later that day, a young blue haired boy entered his shop and told him, that he was here to ask for a piece of light armour and then filled in an order form. Then he started looking around in his shop and introduce himself. "Nice to meet you Kiro, my name is Hei. Is there anything else I can help you with besides that armour? I got this offer going, where I let lower level players take one piece of equipment from my in stock items for free"
OOC: @Kiroo You can name any item that is in stock (page one of this thread) or order something of Quality uncommon or rare, as I got plenty of already rolled crafts waiting and take it for free

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 104864
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 104865
CD: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp 

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 104866
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 104867
CD: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp 

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 104868
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp 

Spoiler

Name: Hope's Cap
Your Profession : Tailor
Your Rank : Rank 7
ID : 104868
Roll: 11+1 = 12
Item Type : Cloak
Tier : T1
Quality : Perfect
Enhancements : + 3 LD
Description : A short light blue cloak. It's rims are shite and it has a small red bow connecting the two sides.
Post Link :  link

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 104869
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp 

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 104870
-1 mat | +4 exp 

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 104871
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp 

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 104872
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 104873
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1299 exp + 45
Ended with 1354 exp

Edited by Hei

Artemis entered the shop, her eyes gleaming with excitement. “Hey, thanks again for making it.” She turned to Hei and have a small bow. “I’ll definitely try to come back her again some time.” Placing the cape in her inventory, she smiled at him one more and say her goodbyes. Waving to her him as she left the shop, she rubbed her hands together and sighed happily. It’s good he got it done quickly, now! Time to put this into good use. She opened her inventory and pulled it out, it looks great! 

Placing it back in her inventory, she gave in to a grin and skipped off.

+ Hopes Cape

Kiro slid the sheet of paper near the male, turning around and starting to scan the shop to see what design this shop had and if it had a similar environment as the blacksmith he visited a while ago. However, he was just getting a different vibe from this store; it was more of a calm place now that there was no heavy forging going on, so it wasn’t hot in the inside of it. That was surely something nice that was added to this profession, which slightly made it better to be a tailor than a blacksmith. The white-haired man he earlier met had some sort of second floor where he could work at and decrease the amount of heat his work released to the upper area. That was surely a good addition to his place, compared to the other blacksmithing buildings that could be bought in the city. He could also recall seeing a note on the door, declaring that beginners could receive free items but he thought that he wouldn't really need those, or at least for the time being! The blue-haired child took a step forward to one of the walls, noticing the armory that this adult had and what were the free items he spoke about in the entrance.

They were surely good items, yet they didn’t fit his needs and didn’t find them useful for the time being. His inspection was stopped by the interaction that the male provided him, stating his name. Kiro nodded his head with a gentle smile on his face, bowing and raising his head shortly after. The boy turned around once more to face the well-built items, taking closer looks at them here and them, but he lacked the ability to check their status bonuses now that he was not a tailor. “I could ask for their description, when he’s done,” he faintly mumbled, nodding while rubbing his chin. Not long after, the male spoke to him once more, stating that he could pick them up if he wanted to. Perhaps because he was examining them far too much for his liking. He sighed, shaking his head in disagreement. “No! It’s fine, sir. I think someone else will find more use in these than me,” he stated, chuckling lightly. If anything, though, the boy would want a discount in the actual price. He returned to his previous location and sat on top of a chair, resting while waiting for him to end his task. Hopefully, the adult would complete his request like he was told to. 

Merlin sighed in relief as he stepped into the shop. This would be his final stop for gear and he could retire for the night. Waving towards Hei in greeting, he would head over to the request sheets and prepared his request and handed over the col instantly, trusting Hei. Before he left, Merlin spoke up.

"I'm glad I can buy items from you this time."

Spoiler

Name: Leather Chest Piece
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 2x Evasion 1x Mitigation
Description: A leather chest piece which could be worn over or under clothes. Provides protection and flexibility.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

[Traded 1100x Col]

It had been a busy day in the store, with Artemis coming and picking up her items, thanking him for his good service and Kiro telling him what kind of item he needed, and that he wouldn't take anything as a gift at the moment, so Hei had to do a lot of work. He still had some order to finish before he could start working on Kiro's order, so he left the boy in the shop room and walked over to where his workshop was and started working on the orders. Pretty quick he was done with the Trenchcode Slayer had ordered.
With the item ready, he continued working on Kiros item, and within a short time he was done with it, returning to the boy and telling him. "Here you are, your Item is ready and you can take it once you paid."

Later that day a player that had been here once already came back, it was Merlin"Nice to see you again, so what item can I craft for you" he asked, and got the request and the col to pay for it. "Okay, I'll message you once it's done" he said before Merlin left again. Working on this additional order, he used up all the mats he had left, but was successful.

@Kiro Item is done

@Slayer Hey Slayer, your item is ready for pick up, once you did the col transaction. OOC: if you don't know how, I can help you

@Merlin It's done, come over and pick it up

Daily Craft 1:
ID#  105082
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Military Trenchcoat
ID: 105082
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light armor

Enhancements: two slots of evasion, one slot of LD
Description: A light weight, but waterproof and sturdy raincoat. It’s double breasted and comes down just past the knees, very much in the style of World War Two trench coats. 

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 105083
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 105084
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: «Dark Leather Cloak»

Your Profession: Tailor.

Your Rank: Rank 8.

ID: 105084

Item Type: Light Armor.

Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 MIT.

Description: A dark cloak made of leather that covers the user’s face and body, potentially hiding their identity.

715572584_LeatherDarkCloak.png.3f464a6d9705ecae43b0c46d00885ee7.png

Post Link: [leave blank]

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 105085
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 105086
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 105087
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 105088
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 105089
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Leather Chest Piece
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 105089
Enhancements: 2x Evasion 1x Mitigation
Description: A leather chest piece which could be worn over or under clothes. Provides protection and flexibility.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Started with 1354 exp + 49
Ended with 1403 exp

Edited by Hei

Kiro continued to observe the store while examining the light armory it provided. He shook his head, believing that it was not something he actually needed at the moment and so the blue-haired child returned to the counter and took a seat behind it. He quickly glanced to the stairs that led to the room where the man most likely worked at and where he spent most of his time; he wasn’t sure if the adult spent most of his time in the shop and made it his own house or not, and didn’t want to ask either. Truth to be told, he didn’t want to get into his personal life to seem like a creep or anything of that matter. The boy nodded his head once, examining the store once again. There seemed to be a few customers coming and going, but he surely knew that the man would appreciate more people checking him out. “I guess it is because there are more people using heavy armor that lighter ones,” he faintly mumbled, observing Hei return with his order; a dark cloak that covered most of your body and facial features, and that could be worn during battles to make you quicker as well as more defensive. The child bowed his head and handed over a bag full of money, smiling gently and in a friendly manner. “Thank you very much, mister Hei,” he said and turned around, exiting the store to continue in his exciting journey of becoming a strong swordsman and the one to end this death game.

Spoiler

Received «Dark Leather Cloak».

[Traded 1100 Col to Hei!]

Once Cyn got a message from the owner of the Hanger she went there straight away. This request had taken longer than expected but she supposed it also had to do with how many patrons were making requests that day. Once she got there Cyn was not disappointed in her request or the man’s skill. The coat was exactly how she wanted it: sturdy, light, and a little flashy. It was perfect. She curtly thanked the owner and was then on her way. For not being max rank this man was very good. Cyn would have to return when she was in need of higher level gear. 

Spoiler

Received: Military Trenchcoat

Dustin walks into the nice shop and smiles at the man. "Are you the owner?" He asks, making his way over and filling out a request form. "No need to rush, I know how annoying it can be to craft in this game. Anyways, shoot me a message when it's done and I'll come and pick it up." He makes his way to the front of the store and turns quickly. "Shoot, I'll have to pay later, I don't know if i have the col right now." He chuckles walking out. "I'll pay when I pick it up!" He shouts through the door. He turns and walks away, happy with the order he'd filled out. I should get dope shoes to match later.

Spoiler

Name: Death's Reach

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1x EVA, 1x MIT

Description: Shoulder pads that have stitching patterns of skulls on the edges. They are black and incredibly light.

Rithe stumbles into the shop, tripping over the threshold of the door. She recovers, and examines the interior of 'The Hanger', noting it's home-y feel. She approaches the counter to place and order, but falls short when she goes to open her mouth. What was it that I wanted again? And then she remembers her conflict with some Nepenthes in a certain quest and how she had pummeled one with her bare fists. Not wanting to hurt her unprotected knuckles, she had sought out a tailor, bringing her here. She proceeds to make her order before handing over the col and politely exiting. 

-1100 col

Spoiler

Name: Runic Animosity

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)

Enhancements: One slot bleed, two slots damage

Description: Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument. 

It had been a few days, since he had had his last customer, when Dustin entered the Hanger and walked straight up to him, asking him if he was the owner of the shop. "Yes, I am indeed the owner of the Hanger. My name is Hei, the Champion of the New Dawn. How can i help you?" he told the player, who grabbed an order form and started filling it in and told him, that he did not need to rush, as he knew how hard crafting could be in this game. Having a look at the form, Hei smiled, but before he could reply, @Dustin walked towards the door, then realizing he hadn't have the money to pay at the moment, so Hei quickly called out to him "Don't worry about the money, I am most pleased to help lower level players, so it will be for free, I'll message you, once the item is done."

Message: Hey Dustin, your item is ready for pick up. You can have it for free, even though I would be thankful for any kind of donation.

Spoiler

Name: Death's Reach

ID:101400

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1x EVA, 1x MIT

Description: Shoulder pads that have stitching patterns of skulls on the edges. They are black and incredibly light.

Later that day another player entered his shop, and her entrance was not the usual one, Hei saw how the door opened, and before he could welcome the player, she stumbled and fell over. Hei quickly walked over to her to help her get up again. When she walked over to the counter with him, she opened her mouth, but for a short moment there was just silence, as it seemed she had forgotten what exactly she wanted to order. After this moment, she filled in an order form and handed over the col for the item she had ordered. Before she could leave the shop, Hei had to tell her "I will try to craft your item as quick as possible, but I am out of material at the moment, so it could take some time. How about you grab the dragon claws for now, and I'll message you once the item is done?" @Rithe

Dustin walks in the shop and smiles. "Thanks for the item, but I can't just take it for free. Here's 200 col." He says, grabbing his new item. "Feel free to drop by my shop whenever you want. Or don't either works, it's on the house." As he picks up the item a grin draws across his face. "This is so dope. I should make a heavy variant of these. But instead they're shaped like actual skulls. That would be so awesome. Thanks again and wow, you finished so quickly." He says, walking out of the store. After he'd equipped the item first, of course. Now to stock up on potions. He laughs, waving through the door. Dustin smiles, examining the skull stitching. It's so frickin cool.

-200 col

+<<Death's Reach>>

Name: Bone Battle Hand

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Hand Wraps

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: DMG 3

Description: [Link]

Post Link: leave blank

Ryo walked into the shop with a smile, her armor had kind of a tribal look from itself as her Pink and yellow hair she kind of stood out as she walked inside, "Hello there, I would... uh, Like to take an order if that is possible," She said looking a bit at the things on display. She walked up to the owner of the shop and smiled, "Could you help me, sir, I would like to have an order placed, If... You want, Of course, I would like to have some Hand wraps for myself," Ryo said as she smiled to the man, "I will hang around in the story for some time just call me when you are done." Ryo said before going on looking around in the store.

-12 T1 Materials

Edited by Ryoko

Name: The Darkin Coat

Item Type: Coat

Enhancements: 3 Evasion 

Description: Use my "How Kosan looks" in the signature for description

Kosan entered the store, with a grim look on his face. "Hello there", as he walked over to the counter and looked at what the tailor has to offer. "Hmpf" he muttered, as nothing that was on there was interesting him. "I would like to place a personalized order, i need a new coat, you see, as my old one is kind of ripped".. he said, as he took the coat off his back. "I want it to look similar, but be better in every way, shape and form.. And don't worry about the payment, i always pay". i said as i started telling him the details. He was noting them down impresively fast, and i was pleased that i could have my coat be done by someone who can do such things. "I've heard good words about you. Don't dissapoint me now". He said, as he left the money on the counter and turned around and left the tailor's shop, waiting to be messaged when the coat is done.