[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Neo had looked around to find some other Tailor shops that she could give business to. Not finding any others, she decided to go back towards the hanger. It wasn't the end of the world. Walking in, she noticed that there was quite the line of people already waiting. She sent in her requests, and offered to pay up front. It was likely that they were just struggling to get materials to keep up with everyone. Hopefully she would be able to cut in front a little bit by paying up front. If not, at least she could help out a bit and speed things along.

Spoiler

Name: Hardened Leather Armor

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: MIT 3

Description: A set of hardened leather armor made purely for defense

Post Link: leave blank

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After he had told Rithe, that she would have to wait till he had had the time to gather some more materials, she left and took it without any comment. Hei who had had customers like that a few times just shrugged and went back into his shop, where he would do some cleaning, as it was to late to start looking for new materials. He thought that it would be a quiet evening, and that he probably could close early, but when the girl with the colourful hair entered his shop and told him about some handwraps she wanted him to craft, and that she would pay in mats, Hei knew that this wouldn't be a short evening. "Okay, of course I can craft these for you. Just take a seat if you want to wait here, there are cookies and hot chocolate at this table right over there." he told the girl and took the materials, leaving her in the shop and walking over to the workshop of the hanger.
Hei started working on the Handwraps @Ryoko had ordered, and it didn't take him long to finish them. As he still had the order for Rithe, he worked on it too, and finished it before he came back to the front and handed them over to Ryoko. "Here you go. They should be as you wanted them to be. Please bring them to good use." he said.
After this, he messaged @Rithe that her wraps were done and that she could visit his shop again to pick them up.

After Ryoko had left the shop, he closed it for the day. The next day, when Hei had opened again, a dark cloaked player entered his shop, looking at the items he had in stock to then come to him and describe what he wanted to order. "Allright, it should be done in no time. I'll message you once it's done" Hei said and disappeared towards the back of his shop, working on the items and actually finished it just an hour later. So Hei quickly sent a message to @Kosan. The cloak is done, come by and pick it up.

OOC: Kosan, before you take the item, please pay using the banker. It would be most appreciated if you could pay in T1 mats

Later that day, @Neopolitan paid him another visit, and she offered to pay up front, so Hei told her, that this would be pretty nice. "That would be so nice. Will you be paying in mats or in col? And let me have a short look at this form." so he inspected the form just to turn back to Neo "Sorry, I can't craft it this way. There is a limit in how much defence light armour can have. I can do two slots of MIT and one slot of what ever armour enhancement from this list you want to have."

Spoiler

► Savvy
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 2 Slots
Effect: When an enemy misses an attack against you, gain +(1 per slot) to the BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Being missed by another attack will reactivate this enhancement. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. Can only trigger once per turn.
Applicable to: Light Armor

► Evasion
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: Reduces the die value by (1 per slot) on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

► Light Momentum
Effect: After an unsuccessful attack, gain +(1 per slot) to the BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another unsuccessful attack will reactivate this enhancement. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. [For Area of Effect attacks: This effect only activates if you miss all enemies targeted by the attack.]

► Regen
Effect: After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal (5 per slot * Tier) every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.

► Recovery
Effect: Regain (1 per slot * Tier) additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+.

► Loot Die
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: Gain +(1 per slot) to the LD.
Applicable to: Light Armor, Clothing, Plushies

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 105676
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD: 4 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 105677
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD:5 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 105678
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD: 6 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 105679
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Bone Battle Hand

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105679

Roll: 12

Item Type: Hand Wraps
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: DMG 3

Description: [Link]

Post Link: leave blank

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 105680
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 105681
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Runic Animosity

ID: 105681

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)
Tier: 1

Enhancements: One slot bleed, two slots damage

Description: Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument. 

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 105682
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Silk and Shadows

ID:  105682

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Light Armor Petticoat 

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Evasion

Description: A rather elegant black petticoat. It has a look of regality to it that suggests it would have belonged to someone of prestige. Its fabric flows smoothly, revealing hints of skin in a flirty way, distracting on lookers while allowing the wearer freedom to move in ways one might not expect. 

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 105683
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 105684
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Fox Momentum Hide

ID: 105684

Item Type: Light Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Mitigation 2

Description: White Hide of a Fox that is placed upon the user's shoulders as beneath the Hide itself sit leather protection for the user.

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 105685
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: The Darkin Coat

ID: 105685

Item Type: Coat

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Evasion 

Description: Use my "How Kosan looks" in the signature for description

Started with 1403 exp + 53
Ended with 1456 exp

Edited by Hei

(OOC: I'll pay the materials once I'm on my PC tonight)

Neo was a little saddened when she was told that she couldn't have the armor made the way she had hoped. She toook the paper back and quickly crossed out the original enhancements, replpacing them with the new set. It wasn't ideal, but this armor wasn't meant to be her final set. She new that there would be quite a bit of tinkering with what she had before she would be able to settle on what she wanted. Handing back the paper, Neo also handed over the materials for the request. If there were no further need for corrections, Neo would turn and head out of the shop to wait for the ordeer to complete.

Spoiler

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: MIT 2, Recovery 1

Description: A set of hardened leather armor made purely for defense

Kosan saw that his item was ready, so he made his way back to the shop. He did not expect much, keeping in mind the small amount of time that passed to make the item, but he was going to see it, that was the least he could do. As he made his way into the shop, at the counter, there was Hei. "So, this is the cloak" Kosan said, as Hei unveiled his craft. It looked just like Kosan expected it to look, and from what he could see, it had the stats Kosan needed. "It is looking good. Glad you did not dissapoint. I expected a mess when i came back here, especially because it was done so fast. But good job. If you ever need something crafted, feel free to come by my forge, i will make you some nice discounts."  He said, as he took his coat, transfered the money, and left Hei's shop satisfied.

When Hei had told Neo, that he wasn't able to craft the armour she had wished for, as there were caps on how much defence light armour could have, she took back the form and crossed out her first draft, replacing it with a combination of enhancements that he could embed in the armour. Handing back the form, Hei had a quick look, nodded to her, and watched her leave the shop. - Once I'll be done I will message her, but now let's get to work - he was thinking, but before he could leave for the workshop, the door opened again. Hei expected it to be Neo again, who might have forgotten something, but it was Kosan, who was here to get his equipment. When Hei showed it to him, the dark player complimented him on how good it was, and that he hadn't thought it would be so good as he took so short time. Before he left, he told Hei, that he could come by at his forge and would get some nice discounts. "Thanks. I'll have a look when I need new equipment. Farewell"
With Kosan gone, he now had time to get the armour done. The first two attempts were not what Neo wanted, and so Hei continued crafting. With the third material he had landed a nice hit, and crafted some hardened leather armour that should fit just fine. With the armour done, he opened the message tab of his menu and wrote

Hey @Neopolitan, I finished your armour and hope it can satisfy your exceptions. Feel free to come by anytime now and pick it up.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 105762
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T2 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Dwarven Leather Armour

ID: 105762

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Item Type: Light Armour

Enhancements: MIT 2

Description: Hardened Leather armour enhanced with steel rivets.
3caafd4963883f019b870665161cae1b.jpg

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 105763
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T2 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Energizing Gambeson

ID: 105763

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Enhancements: MIT 1, Recovery 1

Description: A magically enhanced Gambeson, that can take a hit, and helps the wearer recover it's energy at a higher rate
a0c2eb4302bdc8e74666cef498420afd.jpg

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 105764
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T2 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

ID: 105764

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Started with 1456 exp + 21
Ended with 1477 exp

Edited by Hei

Neo waited a surprisingly short amount of time before she received a message from Hei that her armor was ready. Returning to the shop, Neo respectfully grabbed the armor and tried it on. It fit well and was just what she had ordered. It still wasn't what she had initially wanted to go for, but it was still going to work just fine.  Bowing towards Hei, she exited the shop and headed towards her next quest. She couldn't quite yet use the gear, but she did stow it away for when she was high enough level. It was better to be prepared with the gear now rather than wait to be the right level to obtain it.

Items Picked Up:

Spoiler

ID: 105764

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Rithe was surprised by the sudden message, stopping in her tracks. She was planning on going to the teleporter to do a quest on a different floor, but this message gave her a reason to stay here in the Starting City. Her items were finished. I hope they turned out well. They meant a lot to her, after all. After a short amount of time being lost, she comes to the store, entering carefully and approaching the counter.  "Thanks for making these in such sort order." She picks the cloth up, feeling the texture and tracing her finger along the inscriptions.  "They're perfect. Thank you." She says, smiling slightly as she leaves. 

Item collected: 

Spoiler

Name: Runic Animosity

ID: 105681

Roll: 12

Enhancements: One slot bleed, two slots damage

Description: Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument. 

Dustin walks into the shop once more and smiles at the owner. “Okay, this is gonna seem weird, but I need like hand things... hand wraps, that’s what they’re called.” He says, smiling. “These wraps have to be dope too, but they’re gonna have to be copper.” He explains a more intricate design, basically, he wanted his hands to look like dragon scales. “You’ll see what I’m going for when I’m done.” The boy grins and walks out of the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Dragon’s Fury

ID: 

Roll: 

Enhancements: One slot damage, One slot Accuracy

Description: Hand wraps that appear to be copper, like dragon scales, with obsidian on the knuckles that appear to be claws.

Neo returned quite quickly after he had sent her the message that her items were ready for her to pick the up. So when she entered the shop, Hei handed her the equipment and she put it on, just to try if it fit. Then she put it back into her inventory, bowed to Hei and left the shop. Hei was happy that he had done some good work the day. Not long after this Rithe was the next one to come and pick up the item he had made for her.
She inspected the items and then thanked him for crafting them and told him that it was perfect before she left the hanger again.

Hei was sure there wouldne't be any more customers that day, so he was about to close the door when Dustin came in, smiled at him and told him, that he needed some handwraps. Hei who knew he had some spare materials for this simply nodded with Dustins description, and within a few minutes he had the item ready. The wraps looked like the hands of a dragon, and Hei who himself had the shadow hands for fighting without real weapons thought it was a well done design.
He messaged Dustin that the weapons were done, and when he came by to pick it up, he said "Here's your dragon claws. Are you going to break the unbreakable? If so, do you mind me and Huatli joining?"

@Dustin

Spoiler

Name: Dragon’s Fury

ID: 103709

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Enhancements: One slot damage, One slot Accuracy

Description: Hand wraps that appear to be copper, like dragon scales, with obsidian on the knuckles that appear to be claws.

Link: here

Dustin walks into the shop and grabs the hand wraps and almost instantly puts them on.”Of course you can come dude, the more the merrier.” He says, walking towards the exit. “Though I might look super cool by then, so make sure you bring a jaw catcher.” His laugh is quiet but obvious as he walks out of the store into the town of beginnings. His dragon claws were done, so he only needed a few more items and he could finally be done with his build for a while. Plus he needs that skill from the rock.

+<<Dragon’s Fury>>

-300 col

Dallas slipped into the shop in near silence. She had come in search of some new armor. More than ever she needed something to help her since she had started to venture out of town more and more. In her mind, she pictured light armor, a petticoat similar to the one she wore, but now she needed a boost to her stats. Evasion was a good stat for her, and one that she imagined would help her greatly. 

Inside the shop were plenty of finished products. All manner of armors and clothing, many of which looked far too expensive But she was in luck. She had seen a sign outside that said players under level 15 were eligible for a free rare item. That on its own was a great start for her, and mainly why she was here. There was more to it though. She was going to become a light armor wearer, and as such, she would need a skilled tailor to make her armor as she leveled up. In all reality, this item that she would request now was going to be an interview. If it was good then she knew where to come to spend her money later. 

"Hi there. I saw your sign and would like to apply for a rare item. I need a Petticoat like what I am wearing now. But I need stats in Evasion." As she spoke she slid the slip of paper that had her order on it towards the Shop Owner."

ID: 

Roll: 

Description: A rather elegant black petticoat. It has a look of regality to it that suggests it would have belonged to someone of prestige. Its fabric flows smoothly, revealing hints of skin in a flirty way, distracting on lookers while allowing the wearer freedom to move in ways one might not expect. 

It had been a few days since Dustin had come by and picked up the dragon gloves he had orders, and since then Hei had had quite quiet days. There hadn't been any customers, and as he had realized, that most players liked to get custom orders and not buy items from his stock, he had stopped crafting without an order. So when Dallas had entered his store, Hei had been sitting behind the counter and drinking tea. "Hello there, nice to meet you. I'd be happy to craft you what you need and help you to survive. Let's have a look" Hei said and had a look at the slip of paper she had handed him. "Okay, this shouldn't be any problem. you can wait here, have some tea and cookies while I craft it for you."

Hei left the player in his shop, with tea and some cookies and a little bit of cake, while he walked over to the workshop part of his shop and browsed through his material. The fabric had to have the right attributes for it to work, so he needed a few minutes, but when he came back, he held the items he had ordered. "Here you go. It was nice to meet you, and feel free to come back anytime."

@Midnight_Lace

Spoiler

ID:  105682

• 2 weeks later...

Ptolemy headed into the shop with a small smile. I heard this place produces a lot of decent quality clothing, it couldn't hurt to try it. He just needed something to help him gather more easily, nothing too flashy or drastic, he'd prefer something just plain and simple. When he entered the tailor's shop, he immediately took notice of the array of clothing displayed. Impressive, was the first thing that came to mind. He looks good at his job, I suppose. 

Heading straight towards the custom order forms, he quickly scribbled on his desired piece of clothing. Dropping it off into the bin, he looked up to see the what he assumed was the shop owner.[I think it's a bin/basket] Making his way over to Hei, Ptolemy gave a sweet smile at him. "Delightful shop you have here, quite impressive if I must say. My name is Ptolemy by the way, nice to meet you." Ptolemy paused for a few seconds. "I'm in no rush for this item to be finished, so just finish it whenever you have the time," the blue-haired player told him. "Thank you again," he said one last time before he headed out of the shop.

-700 Col

Spoiler

Name: Smoky Scarf

ID:  

Roll: 

Item Type: Clothing

Enhancements: +2 Loot Die

Description: A thin but comfortable gray scarf that enhances the users luck.

@Hei

Edited by Ptolemy

Hei had been in his shop, waiting for customers and preparing some tea for himself when a player he had never seen before entered his shop. The player had a look at the items he had in stock, but it seemed he wasn't interested in anything of it, as he headed straight for the custom order forms. Hei who knew a lot of players, who came to his place to get them some perfect items assumed that the player would too.
He filled in the form and put it in the box, then walked over to Hei, smiled at him and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Ptolemy. My name is Hei, Champion of the New Dawn. Thanks, I took a while to get to it's current state. " then the other player added, that he would be happy or the item to be done, but that he was in no rush, so Hei had some time to work on it. "Okay, I will message you once the item is done." he said and as Ptolemy exited the store, Hei made his way to the workshop.
Looking at the few materials he had left, he quickly wrote a message at his guildmate Dustin, who probably had some mats he could lend.

Hey @Dustin
It's Hei. I just realized I am short on mats, would be super cool if I could borrow a few from you.

After Hei had gotten the materials from Dustin, he quickly was able to craft the item @Ptolemy had ordered and sent a message to him.

Hey, I just finished your item, feel free to come by and pick it up any time.

OOC: please transfer the col via the bank system

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 106723
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 106724
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 106725
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 ->LD: 4 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 106726
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Smoky Scarf

ID:  106726

Roll: 10+1

Enhancements: +2 Loot Die

Description: A thin but comfortable gray scarf that enhances the users luck.

Started with 1477 exp + 16
Ended with 1493 exp

Edited by Hei

Ptolemy had appeared at the shop, informed that the item he had ordered is finished. That was surprisingly fast, I have to admit. I didn't expect him to finish so quickly. What has it been? Just a day or two?. Flashing Hei a grateful smile, he placed the item in his inventory and paid Hei the right amount of Col. "Thanks again, I'll come by whenever I need anything," he said with a thin smile. "I guess I will be on my way now. See you later, thank you once again." Giving Hei one last smile and wave, he left the shop.

+ Smoky Scarf

- 700 Col

Su Has Heard about a great shop that was around here and she walked into the shop she saw before her. once entered Sunova was amazed by all the cool looking clothing around and she wanted to get herself something as well. She walked up to the owner and smiled, "Hello there, I would Like to make a request,  it is not hard so if you could get it done for me please do. I will be waiting right here while looking around," Su said as she filled in the request and looked around again to all the cool and cute clothing around in the shop

-1100 col

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Mitigation 2, Recovery 1

Description: White Hide of a Fox that is placed upon the user's shoulders as beneath the Hide itself sit leather protection for the user.

Edited by Sunova

Hei had been waiting for Dustin to come and lend him some mats, and when Dustin arrived, he had a good junk of materials for him. Hei who had only asked for a few was quite thankful and so he asked Dustin to have some cake with him. He was still sitting there, eating cake when a white haired girl entered his shop, had a look at the cloth he had in stock and then walked over to him with a smile in her face. "Nice to meet you. My name is Hei, and I am honoured you chose me to craft your equipment. Feel free to take a seat and get some cake and tea. I'll be back soon."  Hei said, as he took the filled form and walked over to the workshop.

- Okay, so she want to have some armour to protect her, and the design is pretty nice too. - Hei thought, as he pulled some materials from his inventory and started crafting. The items he created weren't as good as he had intended, so he had to return to Sunova without the item she had requested. " Hey @Sunova, I didn't got the items as good as you wanted it to be. So how about I'll give you this not as good as wanted version now, and we can either enhance it later on, or I'll craft a perfect version of the item later."

Spoiler

ID: 105684

Enhancements: Mitigation 2

OOC: You can have it till I got the better version ready, or we can go and complete the essence of steel quest together, so you can enhance it to the perfect version

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 107469
CD: 2 -> LD: 9+3 = 12 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +1 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 107470
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 107471
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 107472
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 107473
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 107474
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 107475
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 107476
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 107477
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 107478
CD: 6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1493 exp + 49
Ended with 1542 exp

Edited by Hei

Kirbs entered the shop with fidgety fingers. “Hi there,” she mumbled, passing Hei to get to the custom order forms. After scribbling down her order rather too quickly, she placed it in the place wherever you place it and turned to Hei with a microscopic smile. Well, crud. “Uh, yeah. So just message me when you finish it, and don’t rush it or anything hehe... and that’s all!” Kirbs said in a rushing voice. “Uhm, see you soon, I guess? So yeah, bye!” she quipped, brushing past him and hurriedly exiting the shop with a relieved sigh. Well, that wasn’t so hard... I guess.

@Hei

Spoiler

Name: Prosperous Bundle

ID:  

Roll: 

Enhancements: +3 Loot Die

Description: A narrow but long piece of cloth that wraps around the owner’s waste comfortably all while granting them luck.

Post Link: 

Edited by Kirbs

Cosi walked into the Hanger somewhat uncomfortably. @Hei's tailor shop was so much different than Macradon's smithy. Instead of the smell of smoke it was the stench of leather. Instead of metal it was cloth. There was no forge, anvil, or hammers. Only sewing equipment and leather worker's tools. Cosi looked around for a second or two then went over to the main desk and wrote down his order. He was beginning to change his build so the blonde tank would need new equipment. This build change would be a bit jarring but it would be beneficial and probably an improvement. Cosi was just about to leave before he changed his mind and left a second order form with a note saying he would be paying for both items with Col. 

Spoiler

Name: White Executioner's Mantle

Item Type: light Armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Three slots of Evasion

Description: a white cape trimmed with gold scrollwork, the cape is made to be clasped over the right shoulder and almost acts like a poncho covering part of the chest. However there is a slit in the cape to allow the arms free range of motion and the cape can be pinned to the sides and back to prevent any entanglement from movement.

Name: Stahlgriff

Item Type: hand wraps

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Three slots of damage

Description: Leather gauntlets with iron reinforcements along the knuckles, the backs of the hands, and the forearm for increased stability and power when striking. The iron plating is engraved with filigree. 

Edited by Cosi

After Hei had tried to craft the item Sunova had ordered, he was exhausted. The work had been hard and none of the items was good enough for his customer, so eh had to hand a rare version of it to her, promising her, that he would finish the perfect one once he had gotten more materials to work with.

A few days later Hei still hadn't had any time to gather materials, so he still wasn't able to craft the item that was ordered, when a girl entered his shop. She looked a little nervous, when she entered and made her way to the custom order forms. Hei had  a look at the item she wanted to order, and when she told him, he could message her once it was done, he was okay with it, even though he quickly replied @Kirbs "Okay, I'll message you, but it'll take some time. I'm out of mats at the moment, so if you want to get it soon, it would be quicker if you would pay in mats. But col is okay if you can wait."

Later on a blond player with a stern look in his face entered the shop, more or less ignored Hei and took one, no two order forms, filled them and left them with the note, that he would pay with col for both. Hei who hadn't said a word later messaged the player
Hey @Cosi,
At the moment I am out of materials, so if you need the items rather quick, paying in mats would be helpful.
If you can't pay in mats, it'll be some time till I get to craft your items.