[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

When Cosi received @Hei's message he was a little surprised. He had made two orders so he didn't expect them to be finished so fast. Cosi swiped open the message and then saw it was not about his orders being completed. Apparently Hei had run out of materials. A big problem for any crafter. Cosi messaged him back saying that he was low on Mats as well- that's why he he was going to be paying in Col- but he was about to go on a gathering trip so once he was down with that he would come back and pay upfront in Mats. Cosi also tagged on that Cosi was happy and willing to accompany him on a gathering quest if Hei wanted. Cosi sent the message and then went back to his usual business. That was of course running around Aincrad with his buddy Mars and doing crazy quests. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enna walked into the second shop today and was getting ready to really get some items for real this time, Enna was mostly not wearing armor now and they wanted at least something to protect themselves with. Opening the door Enna greeted the shop owner, "Good day Hei, Sorry you don't know you but I do know you, I know every shop owner, But that is not why I'm here for I'm here to get some armor ready so I can get more into a fight without taking to much damage and all." Enna said showing the Design to Hei on a paper and they smiled, It looked quite a bit feminine but it was okay for them cuz they did not really care.
Name: Battle Hoodie of a Trickster

- 12 T1 Materials

Name: Snakes Hoodie
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT 2 | Savvy 1
Description: A Purple Girls hoodie with metal shoulder plates and a chest plate and on the back a back plate. On the back the plate is drawing of a snake from left to right and on the and under the shoulder plates sits a brown wolf fur.
Post Link: leave blank

Edited by Ennakai

When the black haired girl entered his Shop and greeted him by name, Hei was a little surprised, as even though he had worked to be a known tailor, most players didn't know his name, but just the name of his shop. The girl who was a head smaller than Hei quickly got on with why she had come, and Hei nodded "Nice to meet you. Of course I will ba glad to craft some armour for you, but you have to know I still got a few order's I have to complete before I can start working on yours. I hope that is acceptable. If you allow, you can hand me your ID and I'll message you once I am done" he told the girl and stored the Materials she had paid into his inventory.

With new mats on hand, he started working on his orders, so he would finish them as quick as possible but none of the items he created were as good as he wished, and he had already used up most of the materials Ennakai had handed him over

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109252
CD: 8+1 = 9  ->
rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 109253
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 109254
CD: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 109255
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 109256
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 4 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 109257
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 109258
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 109259
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 109260
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 109261
CD: 6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1542 exp + 36
Ended with 1578 exp

Edited by Hei

"Man my friend is going to kill me for coming here, but I don't know where her shop is or if it's even open. Oh well." she looked up at the pricing. "Huh?! Free for lower levels!" she was really surprised by that sign. "Still I don't want to force him to make me something new. Hm, that devil's outfit looks promising. It'll help me on my earlier quests for gathering." she nodded to herself. "Excuse me can I get the +2loot armor devil's suit, please. I think it'll help me out a lot early on," she explained. "I might return it if you'd like, seeing how useful this shop is." she smiled. She was hoping it would help more people but she also might lend it to her friend should she need it for the earlier levels as well. She wasn't sure but she'd try anything to get better now that she had Sonya with her. It made self-improvement a lot easier.

@Hei

When Hei opened his shop the next day, he knew he would be doing some more crafting, but probably not to much, as he was already running out of materials once again. So Hei opened the shops door, waited a few minutes before he walked over to the workshop part of the shop and sat down, pulling out sole of the materials he had left and was about to begin crafting, when a black haired girl entered his shop, looked around and then walked over to him, asking him for the devils suit. "Welcome to the hanger, I'd be happy to see it help you. Just take it with you, and I'd be happy to see you again. And don't forget to recommend me to your friends, I still got plenty of equipment for lower level players."

Later, after @Kit had gone Hei started working on the orders he still had to fulfil ...

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109325
CD: 6+1 = 7  ->uncommon
T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 109326
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 109254
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Started with 1578 exp + 14
Ended with 1592 exp

Spoiler

Name: "The devils Suit"

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 85958

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: suit (clothing)

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: Just look at the picture ^^. A dark suit that looks very well.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
a8f9a906e61f4e923107660bf5f4de1b.jpg

Edited by Hei

With the little materials he had had, Hei hadn't been able to craft the items he still had to finish, but when he returned from his gathering trip with Cosi, Hei had lot's of material to spend, so he made sure he would finish the items soon. Even though he used the magical loom and tried multiple times, it took him most of the morning to at least create one item that was as good, as he wanted it to be. The Clothing Kirbs had ordered was done, and he made sure to message her the minute it was done.

Hey @Kirbs: I finished your item, feel free to grab it anytime now.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109659
CD: 6+1 = 7  ->uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 109660
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 109661
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 1 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 109662
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Shirt

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID: 109662

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: LD +2

Description: A standard tunic like shirt that seems uniformly blue, but as you get closer there are very beautiful and intricate designs woven into it in various shades. 

Post Link: here

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 109663
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 109664
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 109665
CD: 12 = perfect T1 clothing
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Prosperous Bundle

ID:  109665

Roll: 12

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Loot Die

Description: A narrow but long piece of cloth that wraps around the owner’s waste comfortably all while granting them luck.

Post Link: this

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 109666
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 109667
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 109668
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1592 exp + 45
Ended with 1637 exp

Edited by Hei

As Hei had been able to create at least one item of the quality he wanted them to be, he was sure he would be able to create some more. As he looked at the stack of orders, he realized the ones he had to do now were the items Cosi had ordered. After he had been to the floor one's gardens, Hei liked the blonde tank, and so he started working early and didn't stop till he actually finished both items he had ordered in the late evening. With the items done and ready for their use, Hei opened the message tab and started a new message towards Cosi

Dear @Cosi,
I finally was able to complete the items you ordered.
The fishing and gathering trip with you was nice, and I'd be happy to do something like this again in the future.
Feel free to drop by anytime now and pick them up

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109752
CD: 4+1 = 5  ->uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 109753
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> Rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 109754
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 109755
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 109756
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rareT1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 109757
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: White Executioner's Mantle

ID: 109757

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: light Armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Three slots of Evasion

Description: a white cape trimmed with gold scrollwork, the cape is made to be clasped over the right shoulder and almost acts like a poncho covering part of the chest. However there is a slit in the cape to allow the arms free range of motion and the cape can be pinned to the sides and back to prevent any entanglement from movement.

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 109760
CD: 12 = perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Stahlgriff

ID: 109760

Roll: 12

Item Type: hand wraps

Enhancements: Three slots of damage

Description: Leather gauntlets with iron reinforcements along the knuckles, the backs of the hands, and the forearm for increased stability and power when striking. The iron plating is engraved with filigree. 

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 109761
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 109762
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 109763
-1 mat | +4 exp

Started with 1637 exp + 60
Ended with 1697 exp

Edited by Hei

Once Cosi had received Hei's message he briskly made his way to The Hanger to collect his orders. The platinum blonde haired player entered The Hanger and gave a jovial wave to Hei. "Nice to see you again Hei!" Cosi picked up both of his orders and gave them a quick inspection. They both looked exactly the way he had wanted them but only use would show if they worked the way he wanted. Still I'm sure Hei did a perfect job. "Thay both look great. Thank you mate. Feel free to call me up whenever you want to go gathering again or if you have a quest in mind." Cosi shot the tailor a friend request and dropped off his Col payment before waving goodbye and heading back to his home on floor four. 

Spoiler

Picked Up:
- White Executioner's Mantle
- Stahlgriff

-left 24 Col as payment

Once he had messaged Cosi it didn't take the blond tank to arrive to get the items he had ordered, so Hei staid a little longer before he closed his shop. Cosi complimented him for the work he had done, and offered that he could message him whenever he wanted to go gathering again, finally dropping a friendrequest before he left. - He's really nice, I should really remember his offer - Hei thought, before he went and closed the Hanger.

The next day he woke up late, but he knew there was only one request waiting for him, so he went to the workshop and without any problems created the armour piece Ennakai had ordered, so he quickly opened the message tab and sent a short note to her

@Ennakai: Hi there, got your hoodie ready to go.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109843
CD: 11+1 = 12  ->perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Snakes Hoodie
ID: 109843
Enhancements: MIT 2 | Savvy 1
Description: A Purple Girls hoodie with metal shoulder plates and a chest plate and on the back a back plate. On the back the plate is drawing of a snake from left to right and on the and under the shoulder plates sits a brown wolf fur.

Started with 1697 exp + 9
Ended with 1706 exp

Edited by Hei

Kirbs entered the shop with a sigh of relief. I would’ve given him the materials if I had them at the time... honestly, I forgot I even ordered the item. I don’t even remember the bloody name. Meh, I know I ordered it for a little bit of extra luck, though. So this is a good step up from my crappy one. She chuckled to herself as she walked over to Hei. “Hey, thanks for it. Sorry I couldn’t earlier. I was a bit busy with things and all. But thanks again!” She handed him the cash and made her way out of the shop with her item and cheery grin.

+Prosperous Bundle

-1100 Col

Name: Invictus Training Leathers

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID:

Roll:

Enhancements: +2Eva, +1Mit (+9)

Description: picture
Invictus Leathers are training leathers used by those with ill intentions in a fight, and often worn by those who claim victories. Often worn by the shadier persons that are normally associated with bandits, or that of those training to be night walkers of assassination. These armors are often darkly colored but the red is said to be a representation of the blood of their enemies, as well as a taunt to those who have failed to see them running in the shadows.

Post Link:

Kit walked back into the shop for round two. She'd have a new order for him. She waved to Hei and stretched a bit.
"I've been using that devil suit you made. It's a real ace in the hole with some of the searching quests, but my friend wants to go on a more dangerous adventure. I think we're about to undertake our second freebie tutorial quest from the NPCs to fight some bores. I'm not about to go in it blind and thought this might help. Trust me it was pretty hard to figure out what to do, but at lower levels, I should be okay. I might see you more the more I level up if Sonya doesn't become a tailor. Though, I thought I'd tell you she might be looking for a mentor. I'm not sure entirely, but she's interested in the trade and claims to have been a famous fashion designer. I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in meeting her, but I thought I'd bring it up. I'm going to hold onto the suit a bit longer for now though, but I have the money to pay for this new armor.  If you're not too busy anyway. I wish you all the luck in making this item." She gave him a slight bow and opened up her meu to pay for it in advanced. "I'll pay for it now if that's okay. Did you need to take my measurements?" she wasn't sure how that worked and looked for a place that had the measurement tape.

She then put a bag of col on the table. She figured it wouldn't be cheaper because she already took the devils suit and paid full price for this armor.

@Hei

Edited by Kit

It already had been two days since he had finished Kirbs item when she entered his shop around noon. The redhead chuckled when she walked towards him, and Hei smiled at her. He always was happy to see customers be happy, and after he had handed the item to her, she smiled too. Thanking him for the item and handing him the money, Hei wished her a great day and closed the shop, so he would be able to have lunsh without disturbance.
After he had eaten he opened the shop again, and just a few minutes later Kit entered his shop. The last time he had seen her, she had gotten the devils suit, so Hei figured she was here for some more equipment. "Thanks for the compliment, I'm happy that it helps you." he said, then listening to what else she had to say. "Okay, so you are here to get some new armour. I'll craft it for you, as I got no other orders right now, it shouldn't take to long. And about that Sonya you're talking about, if she really wants to become a Tailor, I'd be happy to show her how the game handles it."

When she bowed, Hei was a little surprised, but then she took out the money for the new order and asked him if he needed to take measurements. "Well, it's your choice, there is an automatic fitting system, but it's not the best, so if it should fit like a second skin I'll have to take measurements myself." Hei waited for her to decide, then started working on the item she ordered.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 109921
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 109922
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD: 2 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 109923
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 109924
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 109925
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 109926
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Invictus Training Leathers

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 109926

Enhancements: +2Eva, +1Mit (+9)

Description: picture
Invictus Leathers are training leathers used by those with ill intentions in a fight, and often worn by those who claim victories. Often worn by the shadier persons that are normally associated with bandits, or that of those training to be night walkers of assassination. These armors are often darkly colored but the red is said to be a representation of the blood of their enemies, as well as a taunt to those who have failed to see them running in the shadows.

Post Link: this

Started with 1706 exp + 31
Ended with 1737 exp

Edited by Hei

She nodded and moved to where he could measure her and moved her arms out letting Hei work his magic. Some might wonder if this was awkward but in all honestly she wanted to make sure her friends were safe and this man was running a business.

"You're pretty fast at this I see. Thank you, I don't feel tired at all. Usually, I don't like just standing around. I'll let her know you'd be free to show her the ropes, or in this case the threads. Thank you again, Hei." She found a place to sit down and could listen to him working the leathers and sewing.

She began to hum a beat as she listened to it, and in no time at all Hei returned holding the very leathers she had asked for. She got up and walked quickly over to them and pulled on the leather to check the stitching.

"And without a doubt, you've outdone yourself. Thank you. I don't know how strong you are but when I get better at handling monsters I wouldn't mind going out in the wild with you to get more leather, or whatever it is. Also, if you're hanging around town and see me don't be a stranger and come over okay."  she was over the moon about her leathers and it seemed to have some sort of game lore attached to it. She'd check it out later. "Well, I'm off to find Sonya, thanks again Hei."

The item materialized as it moved to her inventory slot and she gave him a two finger salute before heading out.

(Thanks for the quickness <3)

Ennakai got a message and started walking to the shop of Hei, it was nice to see that the armor they wanted is done and that meant Enna was ready to beat on some low levels monsters and get some fun out of it as well. walking into the store again Enna greeted Hei kindly with a smile and waved "Hello yet again Hei, How you do, seems your skills are as what they said, you make people proud to be a good Tailor in this world," Enna said smiling taking the armor they ordered and with a smile walked off back into settlement getting ready for some beat down on monsters they were going to fight.

+ Snakes Hoodie

Spoiler

Name: simple cloth wrappings

Item Type: handwraps

Enhancements: ACC III

Description: a pair of simple cloth wrappings that resemble real world hand wraps for the exception that they seem to guide the wearer's hand to there target 

Spoiler

old_hunter_arm_bands.jpg.f50034f679906c4fa0c86ac389d6eeed.jpg

"Hello anybody home" Zuekin yelled as he walked through the door to the hanger almost running into a purple haired girl that rushed out of the shop "sorry" he yelled out before closing the door and walking up to the counter and started filling out the order form. As he finished the owner popped into sight "hey my name's Zuekin it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you don't mind I went ahead and filled out this order form" pushing the form across the counter towards the tailor "it's nothing to special just some handwraps with accuracy enhancements I hope it's not to much trouble."

@Hei

Kirbs shuffled inside the shop with a sheepish grin. Turning to the familiar face, she broke out into a small smile. “Uh, hi again Hei! Sorry for coming back again so soon, but I kind of... uh. Need this done. Not really soon though! Just, uhm. Message me when you’re done with it. Like last time! Uh, thanks again!” She quickly wrote down her order sheet and grinned, placing it in the box(?). “Sorry, I have to pay you in Col this time. I’m running out of materials myself.” She said nervously, handing him the required Col, and quickly speedwalked out of there.

Spoiler

Name: Energenic Guard

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: 1 EVA, 2 MIT (19 MIT)

Description: Basic leather armor that is brightly colored crimson in some spots. The shoulder blades are covered with a metallic red like material. The armor is light and lets the wearer move quickly and efficiently.

Post Link: 

@Hei

-1100 Col

Hei had done some work lately, so a few players came by and picked up their items. Hei was happy to see that they liked what he crafted for the. After all that he had finished was gone, he lurked around in the shop, waiting for something to craft, when a brown haired player entered his shop. He yelled, asking if anyone was there, while he nearly bumped into Ennakai. Then he walked over to the counter and started to fill in the orderform. When hey arrived, the player introduced himself, while also handing the orderform to Hei. "Nice to meet you Zuekin, I'm Hei and of course it's okay that you did so. I'll try my best to craft them as quick as possible." he said and shortly after disappeared into the workshop.

The next day Kirbs came to visit him once again, smiling at him once she say him. "No problem, I'll try my best and surly will notify you once it's done. And don't worry about the materials, I got some on my handy right now, have been gathering quite successful" he told her before she left the shop. He started working on the items, and not much later, he had two perfects sitting on his desk, so he opened the message tab and sent a quick message to both of them.

Dear @Kirbs,
I already finished your item. Feel free to drop by and collect it anytime now.

Hey @Zuekin:
Your weapons are done, come by and get them, and don't forget the payment.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 110451
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: simple cloth wrappings

ID: 110451

Item Type: handwraps

Enhancements: ACC III

Description: a pair of simple cloth wrappings that resemble real world hand wraps for the exception that they seem to guide the wearer's hand to there target 

Spoiler

old_hunter_arm_bands.jpg

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 110452
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 110454
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD:19 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 110455
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 110456
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Energenic Guard

ID: 1104556

Enhancements: 1 EVA, 2 MIT (19 MIT)

Description: Basic leather armor that is brightly colored crimson in some spots. The shoulder blades are covered with a metallic red like material. The armor is light and lets the wearer move quickly and efficiently.

Post Link: this

Started with 1737 exp + 28
Ended with 1765 exp

Edited by Hei

Mina strode into the shop, a tired look on her face. She had been flitting around the various floors attempting to gather up a few new sets of items, and she had finally managed to get to a store that looked as though it would sell what she needed. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw a decent amount of items on display, as well as a few other customers present in the building. She strode over to the counter, and picked up a trio of order forms, and filled them out. She walked over to the shop owner, and transferred the col to his account. "Take as long as you need to prepare these, I have time to wait. I've already sent the payment to your funds account." she said calmly, before exiting the building, a yawn escaping her throat

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Rose

Enhancements: 2 slots Mitigation, 1 slot loot die

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/b0/d4/d0b0d40f30e97ef59fb4aa2ff3821497.jpg

Name:  Midnight Soul

Enhancements:  2 slots Mitigation, 1 slot Evasion

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/72/94/dc/7294dc5946cb122adaad45c4f0b131a3.jpg

Name: Performer Rose

Item Type: clothing

Quality: good

Enhancements: None

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/91/5d/66/915d66517ac0ac2c1acb6820dc59fb68.jpg

(2200 col transferred to Hei as payment for order)

@Hei

Edited by tricolor_mina

Deciding that she had a bit of extra time on her hands, the player decided to pick up an item that had been recently finished. Kirbs stretches her arms out in front of her as she entered the familiar shop. Looking around, she spotted a familiar face and broke out into a smile. “Got your message, Hei.” She walked over to him with a grin. She gave a nod of approval at the item and clapped her hands together. “Thanks, I’ll see you around.” She gave him a final wave and exited the shop cheerfully with her new made item. 

+Enegenic Guard

It was a busy day, as multiple players were in his store, getting items he had finished and thanking him for the good work. A pink haired girl entered his shop and looked around while he was talking to Kirbs. She went right to the order forms and took three out of there, filled them in and then came to him, told him she had already sent the col his way, and that he could take some time to craft the items.
The girl then quickly left the store, so Hei had a look at the forms after she had gone. - Well, it seems she had a good taste in how her battle outfits should look. I'll get to them soon, but first let's do the normal cloths - he thought and started crafting. It was easy enough, so he soon was able to send a message to her.

Hey @tricolor_mina
I got the items you ordered. Come by and get them whenever you want.

[OOC: you don't actually need to order good items, as they are vanity and you get them without crafting.
So just take the dress and delete the roll and link part]

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 110696
CD: 2+1 = 3 ->not salvaged
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 110699
CD: 1 ->fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 110700
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 110701
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Rose

ID: 110701

Enhancements: 2 slots Mitigation, 1 slot loot die

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/b0/d4/d0b0d40f30e97ef59fb4aa2ff3821497.jpg

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 110702
-1 mat | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Ripped school uniform

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID: 110702

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: light armour

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: 
A replica of Runas school uniform, dark red with black, the sleeves are ripped and her skirt looks a little short, even though it covers everything it should cover
Link: here

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 110703
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 110704
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 110705
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 9+3 = 12 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 110706
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft:
ID# 110707
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name:  Midnight Soul

ID: 110707

Enhancements:  2 slots Mitigation, 1 slot Evasion

Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/72/94/dc/7294dc5946cb122adaad45c4f0b131a3.jpg

Started with 17565 exp + 52
Ended with 1817 exp

Edited by Hei