[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

In a similar fashion to Hidden, he too wore a cloak. Was this what it was like to go in secret? His presence shouldn't be known while he wasn't ready to get out in the game. It was difficult to put himself back together, but he was going to do it somehow. There was always a way, and the progression of the game seems to be much slower than it should be. Perhaps he couldn't change jack all about that, but he could try to increase the damage output. It'll take a few refunds and whatnot, but he had plenty of col to spare. The way Hidden seemed after the events of the game was concerning to him, and he did have a condition to return if something happened. It wasn't met, but it was close enough.

So he would walk up before leaving an order for the owner to have to keep himself busy. Building up a reputable status, that's what earned Sey's attention to this tailor. With that, he would leave the premises for the order and would await for it to be done. This was critical to him, so he had the intent to leave a tip.

Spoiler

Name: Lerale Fists

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Weapon
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 ACC

Description: Wraps that seem light as air. Quick and precise strikes are the aim with these hand wraps. While they don't provide much more force, they will make their mark, one way or another.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hei had recently finished the battle outfits Mina had ordered and was just about to drink some tea when a cloaked player entered his shop. Underneath the cloak Hei was able to see the players white hair, but he wasn't sure if he had ever seen him before. The player didn't talk to him, but simply took an order form, filled it in and left it on the counter, then he left it, just moving away so Hei knew he would wait. - Well, seems I got some more work to do - he thought and had a look at the form. Knowing what he had to do,he offered Sey to take a seat and have some tea and cookies while  he started working and not much later he had a bunch of not so well done items and the wraps Sey had ordered. With the item done he would return to the shop and show it to Sey "I hope it is as good as what you wanted and will help you." he said, as he handed the item over to Sey.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 110837
CD: 7+1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 110838
CD: 6+1 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 110839
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> LD: 13 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 110840
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 110841
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T1 weapon
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 110842
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 weapon
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 110843
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 weapon
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 110844
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Lerale Fists

ID: 110844

Roll: 12

Item Type: Weapon

Enhancements: +3 ACC

Description: Wraps that seem light as air. Quick and precise strikes are the aim with these hand wraps. While they don't provide much more force, they will make their mark, one way or another.
Link: here

Started with 1817 exp + 39
Ended with 1856 exp

Edited by Hei

Looks exactly like the type of weapons he needed. The wraps were just what he needed, something lighter and airy to enjoy. Seems like the cost of a perfect was... Oh, pretty easy to cover. Just add a bit more col for the good work and it'll come out pretty even. "This is exactly it, chief." Sey replied before taking the wraps into his inventory, though he made sure that he sent the col over to the other player as well. Now that he had these, he was fully equipped without a single stat slot being wasted like he had before. "Have a Merry Christmas." Sey would... Order? It was blunt enough of an exit statement before he left the shop. Pretty timely, this place. Now he needed to tend to his own shop with such a manner and maybe he'll progress in his business yet again.

-1,500 Col

+1 Lerale Fists

Zuekin had barely stepped back in the shop when hei came out the back with the newly crafted set of handwraps "thanks for your help with this matter here is your payment" opening his menu to his transfer page Zuekin sent hei the appropriate amount of col and grabbed the item. He took a moment to feel the weight of them and inspecting the fabric. Satisfied with the product he quickly stored it in his inventory and headed towards the door "thanks again for your help maybe I'll see you around sometime" with that Zuekin walked out of the hangar.

-1,100col

+simple cloth wrappings

@Hei

Edited by Zuekin

Mina entered the hanger once again in order to collect her order, a faint smile on her face. "Thank you for getting my items ready so quickly." she said softly, a smile on her face. "I've needed to upgrade my wardrobe for the longest time, I definitely could've used these during the Miraak fight... heh."she gently picked up the beautifully crafted items, smiling at the colorful articles of clothing, before sending them into her inventory. "Naa... Thanks again, Mr. shopkeep~"She bowed respectfully to the owner of the store, before exiting the shop once again. 

+ Midnight Soul
+ Crimson Rose
+ Performer Rose

I had decided that this was the day I would start my new life after I spent the last years just living in the town of beginning, and what else would be the perfect start for my new life then getting some new equipment. With this in mind I walked through the town and looked for a store that looked like what was searching, the shops in the town centre weren't personalized as I'd wish, so I wandered through the outer quarters of the town. After some time I found a brick building that looked promising, so I entered the shop. Inside it looked even more like a personal shop, so I looked for the owner. A black haired man was standing at the counter, and as I walked towards him, I noticed a sign telling me that my first Item would be for free. "Hi there, I am looking for some nice looking outfit to help me with starting my adventure"  I said, my eyes sparkled and I looked as cute as possible, so he would for sure fall for my girly charm and help me. Then T remembered the sign and asked  "I saw the sign saying I get something for free, is that right?" I waited for him to answer, but in my head I already made plans for what to order. I had to get a version of my schools uniform with the changes we made with my gang I thought and then took an order form and wrote down:

Spoiler

Name: Ripped school uniform

ID: 

Roll:

Item Type: light armour

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 LD
Description:
A replica of Runas school uniform, dark red with black, the sleeves are ripped and her skirt looks a little short, even though it covers everything it should cover
Link: here

Edited by Runa

Hei had finished quite the amount of orders just before christmas and he was happy that he could help all these players while also earning some col he would use for a house he could live in with Saphira one day, but that day was still far in the future, as he didn't have even half the money he needed. The days after christmas had been quiet and so he was happy when a new customer entered the shop on the first day of the new year. "Welcome to the hangar, how can I help you?" he asked the blond girl. She was so small she must have been a child when the game started, maybe a little older than Fae. She looked so innocent when she asked him about some outfit for her to start her adventure and that she had heard he was giving away free items to lower levelled players, that Hei wondered what she was doing in this game. "Yeah, I can craft this for you. Let me have a look." he took the order form and left her standing in the shop while he quickly crafted the item she wanted. "Here you go, have fun with it, and if you ever need help you can ask me or anyone of the guardians of the new dawn, they are a really nice guild." Hei handed her the items and the girl left with a big childs smile on her face.

Spoiler

Name: Ripped school uniform

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 8

ID: 110702

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: light armour
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A replica of Runas school uniform, dark red with black, the sleeves are ripped and her skirt looks a little short, even though it covers everything it should cover
Link: here

For one of the three things she would need for the familiar quest she could get from Hei. It was close to noon when Saphira entered "The Hanger" with a smile on her face. Inside the shop she looked around, searching for Hei, as she found him she greeted him with a hug - Hey honey - Saphira said and looked at him - I have to order something. - she walked over to his counter and start to fill out the order form. As she had finished she gave the order to him - I am sorry, I don't have enough mats at the moment, I will pay you back as soon as possible. -

Spoiler

Name: dawn's Scarf

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: A long, warm scarf in the colours of the dawn

Post Link: leave blank

Edited by Saphira

As Mortambo walked into “The Hanger” he took in his surroundings kind of hesitantly. Seeing Hei, and the order forms he quickly walked over to him. “Hello, sir. I saw your posting for a free item for new people. However, I was also wondering if you could make me another item as well? I’ll gladly pay for it.” He began to fill out the order forms as he continued. “I would like a shirt, and a set of hand wraps for fighting hand to hand. Hopefully I’m filling out this form correctly.” He smiled kind of half-heartedly as he concentrated on the form in front of him.  After he finished, Mortambo opened his inventory and transferred the col for his hand wraps immediately. “Anyway, thank you very much, sir! I look forward to your fine craftsmanship. I can see you put a lot of love and passion into your work by the fine pieces on display here.”

Shirt:

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Shirt

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: LD +2

Description: A standard tunic like shirt that seems uniformly blue, but as you get closer there are very beautiful and intricate designs woven into it in various shades. 

Post Link: 

Hand-Wraps (Price - 1100 col ?):

Spoiler

Name: Bloody Hand-Wraps

ID: 

Roll:

Item Type: Weapon

Enhancements: +1 Damage, +2 Bleed

Description: Good solid hand-wraps that look normal, although once they have tasted blood they begin to glow red.  

Post Link:

Edited by Mortambo

Hei had been in his shop, waiting for customers to visit when his girlfriend entered the shop and greeted him with a hug. "Hey my precious, how have you been? So what can i help you with?" he asked her and waited for her response, when she told him, what she wanted and that she wouldn't be able to pay him now he simply smiled "Don't worry, I'll craft it for you and I'm sure we'll get some materials the next time we go on an adventure. Also it's nice that you want to get an iconic item to show that your part of the guild." with this said he kissed her and then went to the workshop, quickly crafting the scarf she had ordered.

After handing her the item another player entered his shop, this black haired guy got to the point quickly and Hei was sure he could help him. "You are right, I still got this offer going, so I'm happy to help a lower level player to get started. And of course I'll craft the other order as well, I'll di it right away, so just take a seat and wait a few minutes." after he read the order forms he quickly disappeared into the workshop to return with exactly what was ordered just half an hour later.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 111123
CD: 6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 111124
CD: 6+1 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 111125
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mat | +9 exp

Spoiler

Name: Dawn's Skarf

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 111125

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: A long, warm scarf in the colours of the dawn

Post Link: leave blank

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 111126
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 weapon
-1 mat | +9 exp

@Mortambo Here are your items, and don't forget to pay the 1100 col per banker

Spoiler

Name: Bloody Hand-Wraps

ID:  111126

Roll:12

Item Type: Weapon

Enhancements: +1 Damage, +2 Bleed

Description: Good solid hand-wraps that look normal, although once they have tasted blood they begin to glow red.  

Post Link: here

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Shirt

ID: 109662

Roll: 9+1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: LD +2

Description: A standard tunic like shirt that seems uniformly blue, but as you get closer there are very beautiful and intricate designs woven into it in various shades. 

Post Link: here

Started with 1856 exp + 26
Ended with 1882 exp

Edited by Hei

As Hei returned from his back room and placed my items on the counter, I jumped up from where I had been sitting. "Thank you so much for getting to this so quickly, sir. I really appreciate it, and I know your wares will help me in my adventures beyond the Town. I'm kind of late to adventuring, but I just recently decided I couldn't just sit around anymore. So thank you," I said stumbling quickly through my words as I bowed slightly to him and added the items to my inventory. “If I need anything else, I’ll be sure to come again. And if you ever need a Blacksmith…well I’m still learning but my shop is on this floor as well. I’ll do my best to make whatever you need.” Nodding to Hei again in a slightly bow, I turned and headed out of his store almost eagerly since he was ready to try out my new hand wraps.

Transactions:

-1100 Col

+ Bloody Hand-wraps and Lucky Shirt

Saphira smiled - I simply take you with me when I do the familiar quest, I don't want to be alone and you can search some materials while I try to find a animal friend. after the quest I will give you the materials I should have given you now. - she said and looked at him . as Hei started to work on her order and some other items she watched him, he was good at his job. Another customer entered the shop, shortly after that, Hei had finished her order - Thank you honey -. Saphira greeted the guy who had entered the shop then she said good bye to Hei with a kiss - I wish you a good day. - with a smile on her face Saphira left the shop.

- accepted Dawn's Scarf

• 1 month later...

Charlotte entered the shop while fidgetting with her fingers. She had practically planned this whole thing before she had come to the shop. Two hours, thirty-eight minutes and seven seconds to be exact. As she passed by the shop owner, Hei, she gave him a small wave and proceeded towards the custom order forms. As she finished up her order, she wiped away her invisible sweat and turned it in. Walking over to a couch/or chair, she concentrated tightly on her hands. Only glancing up once, she gave him a forced smile. "Oh, don't mind me. I'll just wait here until you finish it. Oh, and make sure to tap me on the shoulder if I'm daydreaming or something."

@Hei

Spoiler

Name: Mushroom Cap

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Enhancements: +3 LD

Description: A large white hat that is similarly shaped like a mushroom with a red ribbon on the left side of it.

Post Link: leave blank

Spoiler

Name: Simple Adventurer 

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: 2 EVA, 1(9)MIT

Description: A simple red jacket and blue overalls with some leather padding that allows the user to be mobile and sustain a bit of damage.

Post Link: leave blank

Edited by Pleue

A girl entered Hei's shop, and when Hei went to greet her, she only gave him a small wave, so Hei waited for her to finish what ever she was going to do before greeting her. Seeing how she went over to the custom order forms, he was excited to see what kind of items she would like to have. After she finished, she put them into the box and Hei walked over to have a look. - Light armour with a little bit of mitigation and evasion. They are good for the lower levels, but later they will loos a little bit, so she probably will be back some time later. And this gathering hat, it will always stay good, so it's a good choice to get one of those early on. - He thought, as he read what she had filled in. Opening his menu Hei noticed, that he was nearly out of materials, so he went over to the girl, that had sit down on the sofa and told him, that she would just wait for him to finish. Hei didn't know how far he would come, but he would try. Walking over to her, he just placed down some cookies and some Tea in case she wanted some.

Then he went into the workshop and started working on the hat first, but it seemed none of the items he was able to create were good enough for her, so after an hour he was out of mats and returned to the girl. "Hey there, I tried crafting your items, but I ran out of materials before I could craft anything good enough for you. If you want you can have one of the not so good ones till I am done with the right ones. I'll message you once I got a chance to work on them again."

@Pleue OOC: you can have a rare version of the hat or the armour if you want to and can return it once the real one is done for no cost

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 112610
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 112611
CD: 10+1 = 11-> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 112612
CD: 1 = crit fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 112613
CD: 6+1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 112614
CD: 9+1 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 112615
CD: 8+1 = 9-> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Started with 1882 exp + 28
Ended with 1910 exp

Edited by Hei

Hei had gotten a few new mats lately, so he was eager to finish the items Pleue had ordered, but it was like it had been the first time he had tried to craft the items she had ordered and everything he did wasn't quite good enough. Even worse, he failed to craft items at all multiple times. This hadn't happened to him for quite a while, as he had thought he was getting better in the job. - Well, I hope she is okay with waiting a little longer, as I have to get new mats before I can continue crafting for her -

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 112691
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 112692
CD: 2+1 = 3-> fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 112693
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 18 -> salvaged
-0 mat | +2 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 112694
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 112695
CD: 9+1 -> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 112696
CD: 10+1 = 11-> rare T1 clothing
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 112697
CD: 4+1 = 5-> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 112698
CD: 3+1 = 4 -> fail
-1 mat | +2 exp

Started with 1910 exp + 32EP
Ended with 1942 exp

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

A little unsure of how exactly he should go about purchasing some new equipment, Matoyasu would awkwardly find his way into the shop. He thought that it had a rather interesting name and quite honestly wanted to see what kind of wares that it had been selling. Once he had gone on into the building, it wasn't long before he would realize what exactly they had been selling here. This shop was exactly what he had been looking for. His eyes had been wide in awe as he would begin to peruse through the wares that had been out for the customers to see. The fact that he didn't know about this shop sooner was actually rather disappointing. Of course, his perusing would come to an end once his eyes had fallen upon a fairly interesting set of dark brown and black leather pants. Curious as to if they had been helpful in terms of stats or simply decorum, he would open up the settings for the item. His smile would only go on to grow as he read over the description and what they had been capable of. From there, he would stand up and begin to look around for anyone that would be able to help him purchase them. "Hello? If someone is willing to assist me, I am hoping to purchase these here trousers. The barbarian set. I can pay in materials or col; whichever you prefer."

@Hei

Hei hadn't been active i his shop lately as he was still out of materials, so when he heard someone calling he walked down the stairs from his former room where he had been, packing stuff as he lately had moved to his own house at the 22nd floor. When he saw the red haired player who was looking at the barbarian set and asking if there was someone who would tell him if he could buy them. Hei smiled at @Matoyasu when he walked towards him and said "Welcome to the hanger, sorry that I wasn't paying attention. I'm moving right now and it's a lot of work. So I heard you want to buy these trousers? They are a really good choice, especially early on, as the enhancement doesn't scale with the items tier. I would be super happy if you would pay in mats, even though I wouldn't even charge you for it. I got an offer for low level players to get one Item for free. So you can just take it, if you need another Item of rare or uncommon quality I'd be happy to craft it for you and take some mats for that. Maybe some light armour to enhance your chances of escaping attacks?"

• 2 weeks later...

I stepped into the shop looking around mostly but not finding anything i wanted or needed. I noticed that there was a request form but it required a certain amount of materials for the item i was looking for.

"Excuse me young tailor i was wondering if i might be able to pay you in my remaining 7 materials but also give you a sum of col in order to make some armor for me" i asked him hoping he would accept said request.

Name: Hemp Armor

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: ( Armor
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Slots of mitigation (+36 Mitigation) and 1 slot of Evasion (+1 on mob die to hit)

Description: During the time of the Sengoku Period in Japan during the waring states era, the samurai had but one enemy, the ninja. To protect themselves from slashing attacks but also maintain their quick and nimble abilities the ninja needed a form of light armor. The decided to create armor our of hemp which was both tough and light weight and was only a back up in case a mission went wrong or someone tried to get the drop on them.

Post Link: 

I filled out the form just in case he was willing to accept my transaction @Hei

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

After Hei had moved into his new House he hadn't had enough materials to work on any of the orders he still had to complete, so when a player with two eye colours entered his shop, and after looking at the wares for a short moment, before asking about paying for an order with materials Hei's face showed a big smile. This would be his chance to get a few mats, so he could get the orders he was still working on done.
The player asked if he could pay with T2 mats and col, but Hei instead suggested, that he could pay in T1 and T2 mats, so he would have the materials to work on some orders.
Once he accepted the order and got the materials Hei told the player he would craft the item within the week and then he would send him a message so eh could take the finished item.
With the new materials and the new order Hei later left the shop to get some work done at home in his new sewing room he wanted to inaugurate, as he had not done any work in it before. Starting to work on Pleue's cap, he quickly put together a perfect piece of equipment he would be proud to show to her.
To finish the second order she had made took him a while, but before the day ended he had also finished her armour, so she would be equipped well soon. After he had done this he took a look at the description of Ryujin's armour and started working on it, and finished it just as the sun went down. He had done all the work on a single day, and the new sewing room was a big help to it.

Once he was done he opened his menu and sent a message to both @Pleue and @RyujinSeaLord that their items were finished and that they could come to the store and get them

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 114408
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mat | +11 exp

Spoiler

Name: Mushroom Cap

ID: 114408

Enhancements: +3 LD

Description: A large white hat that is similarly shaped like a mushroom with a red ribbon on the left side of it.

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 114409
CD: 8+1 = 9-> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 114410
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 2 -> bot salvaged
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 114411
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 114412
CD: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 114413
CD: 8+1 = 9-> rare T1 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 114414
CD: 3+1 = 4 ->LD: 3 -> not salvaged
-1 mat | +4 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 114415
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mat | +11 exp

Spoiler

Name: Simple Adventurer 

ID: 114415

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: 2 EVA, 1(9)MIT

Description: A simple red jacket and blue overalls with some leather padding that allows the user to be mobile and sustain a bit of damage.

Daily Craft 9:
ID# 114416
CD: 4+1 = 5-> uncommon T2 light armour
-1 mat | +6 exp

Daily Bonus Craft 1:
ID# 114417
CD: 8+1 = 9 -> rare T2 light armour
-1 mat | +8 exp

Daily Bonus Craft 2:
ID# 114418
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T2 light armour
-1 mat | +11 exp

Spoiler

ID: 114418

Enhancements: 2 Slots of mitigation (+36 Mitigation) and 1 slot of Evasion (+1 on mob die to hit)

Description: During the time of the Sengoku Period in Japan during the waring states era, the samurai had but one enemy, the ninja. To protect themselves from slashing attacks but also maintain their quick and nimble abilities the ninja needed a form of light armor. The decided to create armor our of hemp which was both tough and light weight and was only a back up in case a mission went wrong or someone tried to get the drop on them.

Started with 1942 exp + 81EP
Ended with 2023 exp

Edited by Hei

I stepped into the shop after receiving the message from Hei i made my way to his shop to pick up the items i ordered. I stepped in to the slightly familiar atmosphere and walked up to the counter to use the pick up ability. 

"Thanks for the hard work my friend, I'll make sure to give you commendations. Not only does the armor look excellent but the service time was phenomenal" I said to him as i took my item from the inbox. I examined it thoroughly just to make sure it was the product i had asked for. I opened the stats page and it was exactly as ordered. I thanked him once again and left the shop item in hand

Spoiler

Received: T2 Item

ID: 114418

Post Link: here