[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

When Jomei entered the shop, Hei was not to happy for another customer to appear, as he was still working on the armour and weapon Mars had ordered, but his manners told him to be friendly, so he greeted him with a smile on his face "Hello, nice to meet you, and I am happy you finally have heard of me. What can I help you with?" and when he filled an order for a perfect T3 item, Hei was about to cry, but Jomei handed a candy cane mat over to him, and as Hei had heard about these magical mats, his face brightened and he thanked the man and told him, that he would quickly do his work and the item would be ready for him to get in about an hour. Working with the material was nice, as it took exactly the attributes he needed it to have, and after finishing his work, he had created the item Jomei had asked for.

When @Jomei would come back, Hei would hand him the item, wishing him a merry christmas and luck for his coming adventures.

Craft Attempt One:

Name: Coat of the Master Duelist
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 6
ID: none needed (T3 Candy Cane Material)
Roll: none needed
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT | Savvy | Savvy
Description: Long green coat on top of a sleeveless turtleneck. Light metal plates on the shoulders and chest allow minimal protection, but allows the wearer to out maneuver their opponent. (Working on recolor of picture below)

custom_outfit_commission_21_by_epic_sold
Post Link: leave blank

Edited by Hei
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jomei used the short amount of time needed for his armor to be put together to explore the player shops on the first floor a little longer. Since he would be updating his armor, he figured it was about time to retire his rapier as well. The ginger found the forgery that belonged to his friend and fellow frontliner, Macradon. Jomei spent the hour  needed for the tailor to finish his work waiting on his rapier, which ended up taking much less time than expected. With the new weapon in hand, Jomei returned to Hei's shop, where the new trench coat was there waiting for him on a rack. "Thank you so much, it looks great!" Jomei said with a smile as he placed the armor into his inventory. 

+ Coat of the Master Duelist

He walks back into the shop that he had walked in quite a bit ago to order his item the waiting process being something that he is far from keen on waiting for. Thankfully however the christmas event has allowed him something that could at the very least increase the process by even a tiny bit. He walks on over to the owner of the shop with a neutral expression on his face and hands him that christmas item that allows a craft to be perfect for no experience. Use this to make one of my items please. When you do so i'll take the item right now rather then later if possible. I of course would want the other items still attempted to be completed. If you need any help gathering materials for this i can try to help since i would like to get my items sooner rather then later, and helping with the process if need be is something i should try i you would accept the help. he says in a courteous manner trying to act kind and polite which the act is flawless do to his days in theater. Which allows him to hide his slight annoyance at the wait, but knows it is a game so perfection could be hard to achieve.

Candy Cane Material [Player's Tier - Unique Item] - Ability: When consumed for a craft, no roll is needed and becomes a auto Perfect Craft. (You do not gain EXP from this craft.) - Description:  A special material with a candy cane swirl. (given to hei for one of my items to be crafted)

Hei was sure, that he had forgot something over the holiday season, and when Mars entered his shop to bring him one of those fancy candy cane materials to create one of his items with it, he realized, that he had totally forgotten to craft the items. He took the items, and to at least pay a little for his mistake, he took his own candy cane material too. Mars also offered him to help him gather some materials, but Hei had gathered enough when he had been out with Pin, so he said "Nah, there's no need for that. I'll finish two of your items in about an hour. When you return then, I'll hand them over to you." and with these words, he walked into the workshop part of the store and began creating the items Mars was waiting for so long now.

Craft attempt 1:

Spoiler

Name: War god's instrument

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 6

ID: not needed, T1 Candy Cane material

Roll: not needed

Item Type: Hand wraps
Tier: 1

Enhancements: x3 Accuracy (+3 to accuracy)

Description: Hand wraps that are simple wraps that cover the hands with the simple of a scepter and lance going down the wraps on the two different ones that cover the hands.

Post Link: leave blank

Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

Name: War God's grace

ID: not needed, T1 Candy Cane material

Roll: not needed

Item Type: light armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: evasion x3 (-3 to MD)

Description: Cloth that is lightweight to allow great range of flexibility to allow the user's capabilities max range and area of how he can move to be utilized. When the clash of steels is heard the one who makes it is the one who can escape the fate by moving the quickest. The appearance covering the user from head to toe in dark red, and black.

-2 x Candy Cane Material (T1)
+2 Items for Mars

Edited by Hei

He waits the hour within the shop before seeing the two completed items and nods his head at the tailor with a grateful look, and a kind smile. Wishing to show politeness to be allowed to come back to pick up his third item whenever that manages to be completed, and to hide his slight annoyance of the wait, but finally he has the items he has been waiting for. Even if their was the surprising twist of the player using his own material also to craft his gear. A rather strange thing from his perspective. Well at the very least it shows the man could be of use in the future, and would be a tailor worth coming back to since it seems the man has a good sense of good will towards players that he hosts, and makes things for. Thank you for the items hei. i will make sure to put your craft to use, and if i come across any players i will tell them of your tailor shop. he says in a kind tone hiding a small grin. 'To have them go here to order up more items to help you level up to make orders more quick and efficient. Waiting isn't fun for anybody involved not the maker, and certainly not the customer. Efficiency is important in a death game such as this'

Hikoru appeared at the small shop. He was in need of a new set of armor, and he knew that he could rely on this player. He was the most active tailor at the time and he seemed to be making his ranks up the ladder pretty quickly. He walked in and gave a small sigh as he wrote down his order down. He made sure to specify what the symbol looked like, because it was special to him. It was his emblem, the thing that he would always wear from now on. He had tried to find a way to incorporate his promises in a physical form, and now he had done so. Satisfied with the design and how it looked, he set down the order with seven materials. six basic Tier 3 Materials and a Candy Cane Material he had received with the recent game-wide raffle. He gave a sigh and a nod, a stray tear not visible from beneath his cloak as he left to go and work with a few more remaining deals he needed to make.

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Triumph
ID: Not needed, T3 Candy Cane material
Roll: Not needed
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation, +1 Light Momentum
Description: Basic Black cloth armor. The armor itself seems plain, except for the image of two silver daggers crossing each other with a golden, shining star on it's left shoulder.

-6 T3 Materials

-1 Candy Cane Material (T3)

It seemed that Mars was happy with getting his items after waiting so long, and as Hei still had one piece of armour to go, he would not stop until it was done. So early in the morning he entered his workshop and began to prepare the mats for his crafting. He also had finally been able to kill the boss on the fourth floor so he now had the Essence of steel, which would allow him to improve Pins armour to a perfect item. With the item for Pin finished, he was just about to start working, when a high level player entered his shop and ordered a T3 piece of armour. Hei wasn't in possession of T3 mats, but Hikoru paid with mats and he also handed a T3 sugar cane mat over. This was the third player to pay with their Christmas mat, and so Hei was already working with it, before Hikoru really could leave.

Once the item was finished, he sent a message to him, telling him his item was already finished. With this done, he had time to craft some more pieces of armour, but non was good enough for Mars.

Enhancing Item with Essence of Steel:

Spoiler

Name: Leather Armor of the Amateur Duelist

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 90577

Roll: 11

Item Type: Light Armor

Quality: Rare -> perfect

Enhancements: EVA (2) -> EVA (3)

Description: An assortment of leather armor, including a leather breastplate, elbow, shoulder, and knee pads, and boots.

Worn over plain, unpadded clothing. Offers minimal protection, but allows the user flexibility with his movement. 

Be careful you don't get hit through the gaps in the armor. Or the legs. Or the head. 

Link: <Leave Blank> -> Leave Blank

Craft attempt 1:

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Triumph
ID: Not needed, T3 Candy Cane material
Roll: Not needed
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation, +1 Light Momentum
Description: Basic Black cloth armor. The armor itself seems plain, except for the image of two silver daggers crossing each other with a golden, shining star on it's left shoulder.

Craft attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 93394
Craft: 1 -> crit fail
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Craft attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 93396
Craft: 9 -> uncommon
Loot:
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Craft attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 93397
Craft: 5
Loot: 2
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Craft attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 93398
Craft: 9 -> uncommon
Loot: 
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Craft attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID#93399
Craft: 10 -> rare
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Name: Silk Robe
ID: 93399
Roll: 10
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +1 EVA, +1 Savvy
Description: Ell's silken robe Hei copied, so the look is still the same.

Craft attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 93400
Craft: 11 -> rare
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Bonus Craft Attempt (Plushie):

Spoiler

ID# 93401
Craft: 7 -> uncommon
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Started Day with 27 T1 Mats
Ended with 20 T1 Mats

Started with 565 EXP
Ended with 593 EXP

Edited by Hei

Hikoru received the call that his order was done rather quickly. He had hurried to go receive another piece to his new equipment set. He came into the shop and saw the order hanging on a nearby hook. He took one thurough look at it, and saw that even the symbol looked correct. He gave a small nod and took it off the rack. It appeared into his inventory and he put it on. It felt a little heavier than what he was normally used to, but he knew he would adjust to it in due time. He took a shoulder and saw the symbol standing boldly, proudly compared to the rest of his outfit. He pat his shoulder comfortingly, and made his way to his next destination.

+1 Shadow's Triumph

Benjamin entered The Hanger, his eyes drifting all around to the bright rolls of fabric and cute plushies all over the place.

"Hi there! I'm Benjamin- new in town and I just started looking around shops to see what was available, since I'm starting to go out into the world to, um, help the cause as it were.  I heard you had a special for newer players so I came to look and see if I could get a scarf that would help me find more loot when I hunt for it." he said with a big smile "I also saw Mister Snuggles over there- I hadn't heard of something that could boost your crafting attempts per day before.  Is that unique, or something that I could maybe commission in the future?"

Another day and much work lied in front of Hei, who had just awoken in his room on the first floor. Yesterday had been a successful day with him finally managing to finally finish the armour Pinball had ordered over a month ago. Besides that Hikoru had ordered T3 armour and it was his second time he had ever created soemthing of such high quality. So overall Hei was super happy that his shop had finally started to become buisy. Early after he had left his romm and gone into hs workshop a player entered his Shop and told him that he was new in town and that he was looking for some equipment and also that he had noticed the plushie with bonus craft atempts. "Hi Benjamin, my name's Hei and yeah, I really have the special offer for all the newer players. But I have to tell you, that the offer is just for my in stock items. If you want to order something I should specially craft for you, you have to pay for it. And about the plushie, I have to diasppoint you, but there had been some changes by the cardinal system, and I lost the skil to craft items like that. "

Ben nodded.  The idea made sense, though what he wanted wasn't in stock. 

"Well, I am looking for something that would get be some better rolls from the system's loot die.  Preferably a scarf if you can make it like that.  I figure if I ask for a perfect item it might be a while until you finish it, but I'm willing to wait.  And I have... just enough to pay for it- it's 1,100 col right? Would that be a reasonable thing to ask?  I'm hoping this will get me all the equipment I need to start on some of the easier quests, and searching for crafting materials." 

"Ok, I think I can do that. And yes, it could take me some time to finish your item. The Crafting system isn't that friendly with perfect items." Hei told Benjamin, who seemed to actually still be interested in ordering something. - I hope I can create what he wants before he doesn't need it any more. I haven't been lucky at all lately. - he thought, when he turned back to Benjamin and handed him an order form . "it would be really nice if you could fill out this form, so I can read how the item should look like and the such when I try crafting it. And you can either pay when you give it back to me, or when the item is done, it's your choice."

Once he had told Benjamin what to do, it was time to do his job and maybe finally complete Mars' order. So he went off to his workshop and started putting together his mats to work from there.

Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 93596
Craft: 12 -> perfect T1 armour
Loot:
-1 mat | +9 EXP

Name: War god's protection.

ID: 93596

Roll: 12

Item Type: light armor

Enhancements: x1 savvy  x2Regen

Description: Part of the war god's grace this is a  bit of actual armor underneath the war god's grace to protect the wearer from damage during the fights ahead and to motivate them onward in their campaign of fighting off the monsters that plague the night.

Started Day with 20 T1 Mats
Ended with 19 T1 Mats

Started with 593 EXP
Ended with 602 EXP

Edited by Hei

Pinball burst through the door, out of breath. "Hei! Armor!" In between gasps, he struggled to the shopkeep. "I! Mars, fight me - I need the armor because- frog-" Pinball quickly accepted the armor, and then stumbled backwards. He equipped the armor, the leather armor adding a pleasant weight in comparison to the wimpy armor he had received during the beginner quests. "Yes! Thank you, Hei- I'll beat - frogs." Pinball ran out of the shop, slamming the door behind him. This armor, along with his new spear, would aid him in his upcoming battles. Now, all he needed was a bit of ACC. And for that, he needed to find another shop. "Gonna beat... Gonna get 'em." Pinball happily ran off, eager to test his new gear. 

*Recieved: 

Spoiler

Name: Leather Armor of the Amateur Duelist

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 90577

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare -> perfect

Enhancements: EVA (2) -> EVA (3)

Description: An assortment of leather armor, including a leather breastplate, elbow, shoulder, and knee pads, and boots.

Worn over plain, unpadded clothing. Offers minimal protection, but allows the user flexibility with his movement. 

Be careful you don't get hit through the gaps in the armor. Or the legs. Or the head. 

Link: <Leave Blank> -> Leave Blank

Ben grabbed the order form off of the table, filling it out with what he wanted.

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Scarf

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Clothing (Scarf)
Tier: Tier 1

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A fluffy blue and black checkered scarf.  It seems to pull it's user towards a path of good fortune.

"This... this looks like it.  I'll pay up front, so that I dn't have to worry about keeping that amount of col reserved while I'm getting all the items I need.  Simpler that way."  Ben said, a big smile on his face as he finally felt like he was making headway on getting ready for his quests. 

-1,100 col

Outlander watched Benjamin Bookworm walk out of the store, "Wonder what he bought, eh, I'll ask him the next time I see him." Outlander began walking into a new shop someone had recommended "Crozeph, this better be good." Outlander said looking around the room, there is so many outfits. I just want something simple. He walked up to the counter and waited cor someone to arrive, looking at most outfits he didn't see a single thing he wanted. "Maybe, I have to make a custom order?" He wondered. A young man walked in wearing a white shirt. "Oh, hello, you must be Hei, Crozeph recommend your tailor shop to me, anywho, I was wondering if you have any hoods and or facemasks in stock. If you don't have either, I'll take some fingerless gloves. But in all I Specifically want a hood or mask that increases my stealth skill that increase the stealth skill."

Edited by Outlander

Hei had just finished Mars' armour when Pinball came rushing in and totally out of breath thanked him for the armour. He picked it up, equipped it and quickly disappeared again, leaving some comment about frogs he would be able to beat now. - I wonder what was on his mind. He seemed a little confused. - he thought, before he turned back to Benjamin, who had just finished filling out the order form and also handed over the money. "Thank you, I'll message you once the item is done." he told his new customer.
Before he could begin working on the order another player entered the shop, looking at the items he had to sell and then headed over to him.
"Hey, nice to meet you. You're right, I'm Hei and it's nice that Crow recommended me. I have a few items that you might find interesting. But none of them will make you more stealthy, at least in sense of the game mechanics. There would be the cloak of eyes, which has a deep hood and I have some fingerless hand wraps if you're interested in those. Just have a look at these items. As a special offer for first timers, you can have one of them for free."

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Eyes

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 80797

Item Type: Cloths
Tier:
Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black hooded cloak that goes to the mid of the back, the hood is so big, one can nearly hide his face behind it. In the middle of the part that hides the face there is a single red eye.

Post Link:  Link

Name: Apocalyptic wraps

ID: 91849

Roll: 8

Item Type: weapon
Tier: T1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Damage (1)

Description: Handwraps made from ragged cloth, looks like it's from a post apocalyptic game.

8709c0cfabb54748d6d38dc561c2f7d0.jpg

Name: Glyph wraps

ID: 91853

Roll: 7

Item Type: weapon
Tier: T1

Enhancements: Accuracy (1)

Description: Handwraps made from soft leather, enhanced with magical runes to guide the wearers hands

1176b5f04f22dfe57df2534ef36a47e9.jpg

Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 93628
Craft: 4
Loot: 10 + 3 -> salvaged
- 0 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 93629
Craft: 2
Loot: 3
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 93630
Craft: 1
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 93631
Craft: 10 -> rare cloths
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 93632
Craft: 5
Loot: 15
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 93633
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Started Day with 19 T1 Mats
Ended with 15 T1 Mats

Started with 602 EXP
Ended with 618 EXP

Edited by Hei

Nova was exploring the town of new beginnings looking for somewear to buy something, she spotted a shop from across the street called the hanger waked into the shop seeking to buys something for civil wear. So she wouldn't have tp walk around in heavy uncomfortable battle armor all the time. When she go to the front desk, there was already another player ordering something. She decided to wait untill the player was done ordering. But when it was her turn, her only statement was...

Do you have any plain out clothes I could buy? The more comfortable, the better.

Just when he had finished talking to Outlander another player entered the shop and came to him, asking him if he had any cloths for her. Something that was just comfortable was not what most players wanted of their equipment, so Hei had nothing in stock, but it should be no Problem to craft something real quick. "Sorry, I don't have plain cloths in Stock, but if you could wait half an hour, I could create some specially for you. What kind of cloth are you looking for in particular?" he asked @Novafire and was already looking for his measuring tape. He had always been good with creating special items fitting one player and not using the auto adjust feature. After he would have finished the clothing for her, he had to do a job, there was still Benjamin's order, waiting for him.

Daily Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 93705
Craft: 11 -> rare clothing
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Name: Relaxing Nova
ID: 93705
Item Type: clothing
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: LD +2
Description:

A brown undershirt, a redish brown skirt, a blue button up jacket, and a white scarf. All made to be as comfy as possible.
935abfdf73080ca69e45971c0d809b3b.jpg

Daily Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 93706
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 93707
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 93708
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 93709
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 93710
Craft: 8 -> uncommon clothing
Name: Royal Attire
ID: 93710
Roll: 8
Enhancements: LD +1
Description:

A white and blue suit with golden trim, along with a white, blue and golden cloak that covers the back.
a50e1039d2eb962f7b8ddf67278b4030.jpg

Loot:
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Daily Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 93711
Loot:
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Bonus Craft (Plushie):

Spoiler

ID# 93712
Craft: 3
Loot: 13
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Rank Up -> Rank 7 -> one more Daily Craft

Daily Craft Attempt 8:

Spoiler

ID# 93713
Craft: 4
Loot: 11
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Started Day with 15 T1 Mats
Ended with 8 T1 Mats

Started with 618 EXP
Ended with 642 EXP

Edited by Hei

Something that can replace this bulky armor when I'm walking around town. She said removing her pauldrons via menu . It starts to get uncomfortable when the leather is touching my skin and I don't have any casual clothes to wear. So I came here. It was the closest tailor shop near me. So what I want is a nice outfit. I know!  I want a brown undershirt, a redish brown skirt, a blue button up jacket, and a white scarf. Oh, right, um, are you supposed to take measurements, am I mistaken?  

935abfdf73080ca69e45971c0d809b3b.jpg.bad700dd1244dc077f896928b2174fd8.jpg

This is an image of what she wants.

Edited by Novafire

It seemed that she had a good vision of the cloths she wanted. With what she described to him, he knew exactly what he had to do, and which measurements he would need. "I can understand you. It's really not to comfy to wear the armour all the time. That's why I just wear this arm piece of armour. If I take it off, I can wear the same cloth as when I wear it. And you are right, I have to take some measurements if the cloths should fit perfectly. I hope it's ok with you when I use the old fashioned way. " With this said, he began his work, taking the measurements he needed and then shortly disappeared in the back room. In there he created comfy and still practical cloths. With them in hand he returned to Novafire and handed them to her. "Here you go. And I also enhanced them, so they increase your chance of finding good items out there."

- Relaxing Nova

Spoiler

Name: Relaxing Nova
ID: 93705
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: LD +2
Description:

A brown undershirt, a redish brown skirt, a blue button up jacket, and a white scarf. All made to be as comfy as possible.
935abfdf73080ca69e45971c0d809b3b.jpg