[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Dazia had been needing something better than her current light armor, which was of uncommon quality. It was time she began looking for something better, since all of the monsters she was facing, as well as future problems, were all growing stronger. Yinangi was tagging along in the trip, primarily to help, since although she was the energetic child who hated being bored, she did still have sharp eyes that might be able to spot a good tailor shop. Eventually, they found a two story wooden building. Dazia walked up to the door and read the sign, which stated that players level fifteen or lower get their first item free. Yinangi read it, too. "One hundred percent off? Talk about a steal!" "In that case, I guess I'm in luck." She entered the building, and browsed around, seeing what was currently available. Nothing that she needed. Thus, she decided to place an order on the order form, giving a detailed description on the light armor she wanted.

@Hei

Order form:

Spoiler

Name: Ombra del Corvo

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Evasion

Description: It is highly similar to the image below. The exceptions are, what is red is actually blue, and the emblem is nonexistent. There are no knives either, we're talking about the armor here.

1053246088_ScreenShot2018-05-22at11_03_35AM.png.f4ba4d4ec6024715c410dbdff7f09c02.png

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baldur pushed his way into the shop, eyeing the sign saying that they were closed to further custom orders. He could certainly understand that feeling, especially as the only active tailor in the tower. Hei must have his work cut out for him.

"Konbanwa, Hei-san." The orange and blue Samurai gave him a friendly bow of his head.

"I've finally brought the supplies needed for my armor. I will need it quickly turned around at this point. We have at best a few days before the boss fight, and I want to be prepared."

He opened up the trade window and passed along his supplies to the shopkeep.

"Let me know if you need anything else."

-12 Tier 3 Materials.

When the two girls entered his shop, Hei politely asked "Welcome to the Hanger, how can I help you?" They browsed through his stock, just to come to him and get an orderform. "Very well, I can craft this for you, but you will have to pay for it, as I can't give away custom orders for free, I don't have the mats for that." He told the black haired one, who was about to order some light armour. @Dazia

Later that day Baldur came to hand him the T3 materials he had gathered for the light armour he wanted for the bossfight. As Hei had been able to complete the rare quest, he now had an Item that would help him with his crafting, and he was sure he would be able to craft what the samurai was looking for. With the new mats, Hei made his way right to the workshop and started working on the equipment.

Spoiler

Name: Montsuki haori
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 slots Mitigation, 1 slot Evasion
Description: This traditional japanese jacket is thigh length, and unlike a kimono doesn't close, but is instead held together by a burnished orange string that connects at the lapel. The majority of it is a light blue that matches the sky surrounding Aincrad, while the hem at the bottom and at the end of the sleeves have flames worked into the fabric that seem to dance as the wearer moves. On the back is emblazoned the symbol of SAO's eldest Samurai ronin, the Heron wading in the rushes.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101333
CD: 3 +1 = 4 -> LD: 16 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101334
CD: 4 +1 = 5 -> LD 6 < 11 -> not salvadged
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101335
CD: 10 +1 = 11 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101336
CD: 9 +1 = 10 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101337
CD: 5 +1 = 6 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101338
CD: 1 -> crit fail
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 101339
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 101340
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Bonus Craft:
ID# 101341
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> LD: 13 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

4x Rare T3 light armour
1x uncommon T3 light armour

EXP started: 832
EXP ended: 868

Edited by Hei

Hei had started working on the samurai's armour, but it was more difficult than he had thought. The armour's shape wasn't an easy one to create, and he hadn't had any chance to work with T3 materials before. So when all his attempts had failed, he had been  a little depressed, but he was sure he would be able to craft the armour before the next boss fight would start. With the new rare item he had gotten from the goddess of love, he was sure to do dis best this day, but once again he was disappointed. - damn, I already am nearly run out of materials. I burned through the twelve mats he paid so quick, and didn't even get the items I wanted to craft. Now I just have 2 more mats left for tomorrow. I need a good bit of luck now. - Hei thought, while looking a the little heap of mats that were still left.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101349
CD: 8 +1 = 9 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101350
CD: 6 +1 = 7 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101351
CD: 6 +1 = 7 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101352
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101353
CD: 7 +1 = 8 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101354
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 -> CD: 2 -> fail
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 101355
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 101356
CD: 10+1 = 11 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Bonus Craft:
ID# 101357
CD: 5+1 = 6 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

4x Rare T3 light armour
4x uncommon T3 light armour

EXP started: 868
EXP ended: 910

Edited by Hei

The day before, Hei had been crafting nearly the whole day, and he hadn't gotten anything better than a rare item, this had to change, would he want to get customers any more. Baldur had paid beforehand, and he had explicitly told him that he needed it done before the Boss battle would start, so Hei had to finish the order right now. With the two materials, that were left, Hei walked into his workshop, and started measuring them and cutting the outlines he would need, after sewing them together, he had crafted two nearly identical Samurai armours. While testing them, he saw, that one wasn't as durable as the other, so he put it away, while opening the menu to message Baldur.

Hey there @Baldur. I got your order ready for pick up. So come by and get your armour before you head towards the boss battle.

Hey @Benjamin Bookworm. It took my way to long, but here is your finished scarf.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101392
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101393
CD: 12 +1 = 13  -> perfect T3 light armour
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Your Rank:
Rank 7
Roll: 12
ID: 101393
Description: This traditional japanese jacket is thigh length, and unlike a kimono doesn't close, but is instead held together by a burnished orange string that connects at the lapel. The majority of it is a light blue that matches the sky surrounding Aincrad, while the hem at the bottom and at the end of the sleeves have flames worked into the fabric that seem to dance as the wearer moves. On the back is emblazoned the symbol of SAO's eldest Samurai ronin, the Heron wading in the rushes.
Link: here

Crafting T1 Clothing

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101394
CD: 7 +1 = 8 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101395
CD: 12 +1 = 113-> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Scarf

ID: 101395

Item Type: Clothing (Scarf)
Tier: Tier 1

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A fluffy blue and black checkered scarf.  It seems to pull it's user towards a path of good fortune.

Post Link: here

EXP started: 910
EXP ended: 936

Edited by Hei

With all the crafting for Baldur done, Hei could use the rest of the day, to work on some older and not so urgent orders. There still was Benjamin, who was waiting for his scarf for ages, so Hei took out the T1 materials and started looking for the right one, and after just one that wasn't so good, he created a perfect scarf. There were still many more orders waiting for completion, and so Hei started working on some T1 light armours, as he had many orders for them, and nearly instantly, he crafted a perfect black robe, that was for H3LL0, so he opened the menu and sent a message to him.

Hey @H3LL0. I know I took my time, but I finally managed to finish your armour. Feel free to come by and pick it up.

Crafting T1 light armour

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101396
CD: 12 +1 = 13 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Eclipse Robe
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 7 
ID: 101396
Roll:  12
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Evasion | Evasion | Regen
Descriptions: A black robe lined with golden linen on some of its edges. Sometimes, when attacked, the user will turn to a silhouette but in a form of an eclipse, slightly blinding the attacker, making their attack less accurate. When the wearer is in this state, he also heals some health back.
Link:
here

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101397
CD: 1-> crit fail
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 101398
CD: 3 +1 = 4 -> Ld: 20 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 101399
-1 mats | +2 exp

Bonus Craft:
ID# 101400
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Spoiler

Name: Death's Reach

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID:101400

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1x EVA, 1x MIT

Description: Shoulder pads that have stitching patterns of skulls on the edges. They are black and incredibly light.

Post Link: leave blank

EXP started: 936
EXP ended: 956

Edited by Hei

Hei had started the crafting of all the orders he had taken lately, and even with three done, he still had quite some work to do. So early in the morning, he woke up, went for a short walk to the lakes and when he returned, he started working on some of the items he still had to craft. Arabelles uniform was the next item for him to craft, but it seemed that it wasn't that easy to do, as he hadn't created a single item that was good enough. There were quite a few rare items, and he was sure, that some low level players would be happy to get them for free, but that had to wait for later.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101411
CD: 9 +1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101412
CD: 4 +1 = 5 -> LD: 4 -> fail
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101413
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101414
CD: 4 +1 = 5 -> LD: 3 -> fail
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101415
CD: 10 +1 = 11 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101416
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 101417
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 101418
CD: 4+1 = 5 -> LD: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

Bonus Craft:
ID# 101419
CD: 2+1 = 3 -> LD: 11+3 = 14 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

3x Rare T1 light armour
1x uncommon T1 light armour

EXP started: 956
EXP ended: 988

Edited by Hei

Baldur pushed his way into the store of Hei once more. He had gotten the  message that the armor was ready. The amount of time had concerned Baldur, not because he was worried about getting it in time, but that the duration often correlated to the difficulty one had in producing a custom item like this. Baldur have given the young man all of his materials, and could not produce anymore. It had been a windfall and the benevolence of Shield that he had gotten them in time for the boss fight at all.

"Hey Hei, Thank you for working on the armor for me. I appreciate the struggle. Hopefully you got some other worthwhile items out of that as well."

Baldur gave the young man a bow of thanks as he accepted the armor and immediately equipped it.

"If there is anything else I can do to help you, please let me know. I'm aware how difficult it can be to rise as a crafter." He settled his katana on his hip and then nodded in satisfaction.

+1 Montsuki haori

Spoiler

Your Rank: 
Rank 7
Roll: 12
ID: 101393
Description: This traditional japanese jacket is thigh length, and unlike a kimono doesn't close, but is instead held together by a burnished orange string that connects at the lapel. The majority of it is a light blue that matches the sky surrounding Aincrad, while the hem at the bottom and at the end of the sleeves have flames worked into the fabric that seem to dance as the wearer moves. On the back is emblazoned the symbol of SAO's eldest Samurai ronin, the Heron wading in the rushes.
Link: here

Hei was really satisfied, when Baldur came over to get his armour and told him that he had done good work, and that he could ask him when ever he needed help with getting a better crafter. So with the important and time critical item crafted, he could work up his already full orderbook. Working on one item after another, Hei was super effective that day, and was able to finish all the custom orders he had, so when he was done, he wrote messages to all the people that had ordered, telling them to come by and pick up their items.

Hello @Dazia, I finished your order, but we have to talk about payment. I know you hoped for it to be free, but I can't do perfect custom orders for free. But I am sure we will be able to find a way of payment.

Hi there @Arabelle. Today I was able to craft your armour, so feel free to pick it up

Hey @Reinholt I got your item ready for pickup. So feel free to come over, do you already know how you want to pay me?

Hello @Vivlia I got your item ready for pick up, so feel free to drop by

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101489
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101490
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Imperial Demon Army Uniform
ID: 101490
Roll: 11+1 = 12
Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion
Description: [Image] A long-sleeved black coat with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a standing collar with a bow tie worn around it, and light green details paired with a short black skirt. The armor set also consists of dark-grey thigh-high socks and black knee-high boots. Offers mobility and minimal protection against mobs. 

Crafting T1 clothing

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101491
CD: 6 +1 = 7 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101492
CD: 5 +1 = 6 -> uncommon T1 clothing
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101493
CD: 11 +1 = 12 -> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Shield-Wolf Eye-patch(casual)

ID: 101493

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Clothing headband/eyepatch

Enhancements: +3 LD

Description: A crimson cloth that can be tied around the head, acting as a headband. Has a small metal plate with the Shield-Wolf Emblem on it.

Post Link: leave blank

tmp_29276-sketch-1523927550225_1524512905997695274251.thumb.jpg.0390e539439d308c0becd806bc931b70.jpg

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101494
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 -> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Feathered Gloves

ID: 101494

Item Type: Hand Wraps

Enhancements: +3 Loot Die

Description: Pure white gloves with light brown feather deigns inbended on the rims.

Post Link: here

Crafting T1 light armour

Daily Craft 7:
ID# 101495
CD: 9+1 = 10 -> rare T1 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 8:
ID# 101496
CD: 11+1 = 12 -> perfect T1 light armour
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Ombra del Corvo

ID: 101496
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Evasion

Description: It is highly similar to the image below. The exceptions are, what is red is actually blue, and the emblem is nonexistent. There are no knives either, we're talking about the armor here.

1053246088_ScreenShot2018-05-22at11_03_35AM.png.f4ba4d4ec6024715c410dbdff7f09c02.png

2x Rare T1 light armour
2x uncommon T1 clothing

EXP started: 988
EXP ended: 1040

Edited by Hei

Upon receiving the PM, Arabelle wasted no time in getting to the shop. Now that she'd gone up a few levels, she was eager to start some of the harder quests and needed the proper equipment to do so. And also, teammates. But that was an entirely different matter. She entered the shop and wasted no time looking around. Instead, she proceeded directly to Hei and received her new armor. She held her new clothes in front of her and grinned. "Oooooh, it's exactly like how I wanted it. You're a really good tailor, mister Hei! Thanks!" With that, she placed her armor in her inventory and left the shop.

+1 Imperial Demon Army Uniform

Edited by Arabelle

Dazia received a message, and once she read it, she remembered the words on the sign speaking of in stock. "Argh, why didn't I see that before? Well, it's too late to turn back now, so...hopefully, this will be worth the trouble." Dazia started calculating the amount of col she had, as well as the amount she would need to pay. Yinangi was confused for about a second. "Hey, I thought first one was free." Dazia was ready to tell her the correction. "Actually, first non-custom order is free. It actually said so on the sign, we just didn't happen to pay that much attention." "Seriously?" "I'm afraid so. Guess I'll have to hold that thought for getting my hands on another item from someone else until further notice, since I doubt I'll be able to pay for much else after this..." She made her way to the tailor shop, found the item she had ordered, then paid for it before she left with it. Hopefully, this light armor would prove useful, and eventually pay for itself.

Paid 1100 Col to @Hei

+ Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t wanna but I guess this is one of the only ways I can get something done. She puffed shaking her head. Minimal conversation. Less time wasted. Good that. She nodded to herself, making her way to the Tailor’s shop.

Sighing as she entered the shop, the crimsons eyed player quickly made her way to the custom order forms with a blank face. Scribbling her Order onto the paper, she placed it into wherever it’s supposed to go. Turning to @Hei, she spoke cooely, giving him the right amount of money for the order, “Just message me when it’s done, I’ll come right away,” and with that, she walked out of the shop.

Spoiler

Name : Crimson Ascot

Yoir Profession : Tailor

Your Rank :  Rank 7

Item Type : Clothing 

Tier : 1

Quality : Perfect

Enhancment : +3 Lood Die

Description : A long but thin scarlet red scarf that fits comfortably onto the the bearer.

- 1100 Col

Edited by Asakku

After Hei had finished the orders that had piled up, it had been quite quiet in the hangar, well that wasn't exactly true, as since Huatli had moved in with him and Fae, their every day life had become way more noise-full, but there hadn't been a single customer, so when the black haired girl entered his shop, Hei was happy to have a new customer. At first the girl ignored him, and went straight for the custom order forms - I hope she has read the sign right - he thought, while she scribbled something onto the form, then she placed it on the counter in front of him and told him to message her, once it was finished. With the order she left the 1100 col for her perfect item. "I will do" Hei told her, while she was already on her way out of the shop.  - She seemed like she knew what she wants, but a little more conversation would've been nice - he thought, and had a look at her order. "Hm, a red scarf, I should be able to craft that" he mumbled, while already walking into the workshop. Hei browsed through his mats and soon he found some fabric that would fit perfect for the scarf Asakku wanted to be made. With quick hands he sew it into the item and then opened his menu to message @Asakku
Hey there, I got your item ready for pickup. Feel free to drop by and get it whenever you have time.

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101896
CD: 12 -> perfect T1 clothing
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name : Crimson Ascot
Yoir Profession : Tailor
Your Rank :  Rank 7
ID: 101896
Item Type : Clothing
Tier : 1
Quality : Perfect
Enhancement : +3 Loot Die
Description : A long but thin scarlet red scarf that fits comfortably onto the the bearer.

EXP started: 1040
EXP ended: 1048

Edited by Hei

It had certainly been a while since Ruby had done an update of her equipment, ever since she had hit Tier 3... she had kind of struggled to pay for most of the things that she had needed, however after a bit of work she had gotten the resources that she needed to pay for all the things that she needed. The first stop was Macradon's in which she had gotten her Gauntlets, now she just needed to find a tailor to make her some Armor so to speak. However... trying to find a Tailor was going to be a task all in itself as it is pretty rare nowadays to find a good tailor, but then... she had remembered meeting a tailor a long time ago back on the fourth floor. Ruby had remembered him so she figured that maybe he could help her out again, stepping into his store Ruby had said out to him with a smile "Hey, nice to see you again. I need a update on some Light Armor, you think you could be able to do so? I'm payin'" she had placed the order form on the desk and paid the respected amount of Materials as payment.

-12 T3 Materials @Hei

Spoiler

Name: Delta
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Enhancements: Evasion III
Description: The typical look and design of Ruby, don't lie. You love her.

Asakku opened up her messages to see a message from Hei. He's done.. that was fast. She thought as she made her way back to the shop. Entering through the doors, she gave a wave to Hei and examined the scarf he had made for her. "This looks great, thanks," she gave a small forced smile and placed the scarf in her inventory. "I'll come back when I need anything, it was good seeing you," she gave a small wave and exited the shop. That's one step closer to being stronger, she blew a sigh of relief and strode away.

+Crimson Ascot.

Edited by Asakku

Not to long, after Hei had sent @Asakku the message, that her item was ready, she arrived at his shop, thanked for the items and picked it up, telling him that she'd come back if she needed anything else. Hei who cared about all his customers and all players in general quickly said "You know, I got an offer for low level players, you can have one of the in stock items for free, how about some better armour?" before she could leave the store.
Later that day a player he had met a long time ago appeared in his shop. It was the blonde woman he had met on the fourth floor way back, when he was still part of the Harbingers. They had teamed up to fight a field boss called Avalanche, and so he still remembered her
"Hello Ruby, nice to see you too. It has been quite some time, and yes, I think I can do something for you. If you'd just fill in an order form, I will do my best to craft some armour for you. And it's really good that you got the mats, as I am out of T3 mats at the moment." and with this said, and the order in hands, he made his way to the workshop and started crafting:

Daily Craft 1:
ID# 101956
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 2:
ID# 101957
CD: 3+1 -> LD: 7+3 = 10 -> not salvaged
-1 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 3:
ID# 101958
CD: 5+1 -> uncommon T3 light armour
-1 mats | +4 exp

Daily Craft 4:
ID# 101959
CD: 3+1 -> LD: 10+3 = 13 -> salvaged
-0 mats | +2 exp

Daily Craft 5:
ID# 101961
CD: 8+1 -> rare T3 light armour
-1 mats | +6 exp

Daily Craft 6:
ID# 101962
CD: 12+1 -> perfect T3 light armour
-1 mats | +8 exp

Spoiler

Name: Delta
ID: 101962
Enhancements: Evasion III
Description: The typical look and design of Ruby, don't lie. You love her.

1x uncommon T3 light armour
1x rare T3 light armour

EXP started: 1048
EXP ended: 1072

Edited by Hei

Ruby had smiled and said out to him "Well a good frontliner is always prepared." even though in her mind, she had JUST been able to afford something at this sort of price... however whats important is the fact that she managed to be able to afford something like this. "Just let me know when the item has been fully crafted Hei." she had said with a smile backing up and looking around just doing something out of his way and just eagerly waiting, and after a bit she had noticed that the item had been completed. Stepping up the area she had picked up her item and with one more smile she had said out to him "Thanks again Hei, if you need me, you know how to message me." she had giggled then had taken her item out the door. The last thing that she would want is a trinket, however due to the fact she had no idea what artisans were even open these days... she had figured it would be for another day.

+Delta

• 2 weeks later...

Sharr was walking around town, looking for someone to make him the last part of his beginner equipment when he overheard some players talking about the best Tailor in town. After asking them for the location of the shop, Sharr walked his way to it and went inside. “You must be one rich guy to sell some of those you have in stock for free.” Sharr said to the guy in the counter as he laid his eyes on the equipment the owner had around. “I’d like something that would make me rich, one that could help me search for treasure.” Sharr then brought out a paper with his order written on it. “If you have one in stock I’d be happy to take it, if you don’t well, here is my order, I’ll pay you in Mats after I get it.” He said giving the piece of paper to the Shop owner.

Spoiler

Name: Lady Luck’s Blessing
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: leave blank
Roll: leave blank
Enhancements: LD | LD | LD
Description: Simillar to Sharr’s White off-shoulder tunic but with Enchancements

Ell received a message and opened it. 'A light armor? What Light armor?' Ell then looked at the name of the sender and then remembered what it was about. "The Eclipse Robe!" He exclaimed out loud. He then ran to the The Hanger as soon as he got the chance. "Thanks, it did take a while but at least you got it done, this is gonna be my last visit for a while." 'What a drag, I can't believe I forgot about something I paid lots of Col for, this is gonna make me eat the dirt in the future.' He thought as he equipped his robe on. "Thanks again! See ya around Aincrad!" Ell said, trying to muster the friendliest expression he could make as he walked out.

+Eclipse Robe

After Hei had finished Ruby's light armour, he had told her that it was done, and so she had walked over to him, picked it up and then once more thanked him. With a smile and some giggling afterwards, she had told him, that he knew how to message him and then left the shop. That had been his latest work, and afterwards it had been quiet again for some days. Today was going to be just as boring as the last days he thought, but he had been wrong, as a  white haired player entered his shop. "I got enough to stay alive, but I am not giving them away because I have to much. It's just so I can help those who want to help clear this game, to not die." Hei replied to the players first question. After that, the player told him what he was looking for, and added an order form, just in case Hei wouldn't have the item in stock he was looking for. Looking at the form, Hei turned to @Sharr and said "Well, I have a rare item that you could like, but it's not exactly what you were looking for. So you can decide if you want to have it with a little less enhancement (LD+2) and for free, or perfect as ordered. And in case you take the free one, there is a quest by which you can upgrade it later" And so Hei waited for a reply.