[PP-F2] A Group With A Mission (Emerald Harbingers Meeting)

The sun had rose on the horizon, Atzo had woken up early. He wasn’t normally an early riser but today he needed to make sure he had everything ready. Looking to the beautiful woman sleeping beside him, he kissed Raina’s forehead and did his best to be quiet as he left the room and walked to his study. He changed into the Armour of the Damned, and Cloak of Changing Tides. He felt the wolf ears sprout on his head and he smiled at the familiar feeling. It almost felt more correct for the ears to be there then for them not to. He entered his study and looked at himself in the large mirror. “Today is going to be one of those day, I already know it. I can’t say that I am complaining though. I really have no reason to be sad at all, I woke up next to Raina, I am so happy that I am able to spend this time with her. Still, today is not at time for love, it is time I pushed this guild into the right direction. It is time for me to stand up and be a true leader.” Atzo fixed his hair and made sure he looked professional. He then proceeded to send out a reminder to the guild, excluding Raina, that the meeting was today. 

(OOC: For those of you who don't know, Atzo lives in a Mansion three hours outside the safezone on floor two that resides halfway up a mountain.)

@Raina @Eatos @ren-sama @Hydra @Aoda @Solomon @Stryder @Vargas

Edited by Atzo

When she joined the Emerald Harbingers, it had mostly been for protection. Being inexperienced in games like SAO, she'd done what came natural. The best chance she had to surviving was with a group, or guild, as it was called. So when she'd received a message asking her if she was interested in joining up a guild that didn't care she was a low leve, she'd jumped at it.

Of course, when she arrived on the second floor and saw it was nearly a 3 hour walk away from town, she had regrets. But, at the end of the day, a guild was her best chance to survive, level up and earn money. So it was only natural that she join. So, she started the slow walk and sung to her hearts content. After all, it was early in the morning. But, since she didn't have a home, nor her shop/forge, YET, so she'd come early on the day their meeting was due.

The walk itself was uneventful, just her singing to herself for nearly 3 hours until she eventually spotted the mansion. She couldn't not be impressed, it was pretty. Whoever lived here looked well off, and is that was the house of the guild ruler, well, looks like this Guild was on the up-and-up. She paused as she reached the door however, mostly due to nerves. The walk here she hadn't even considered it, but what if this was a trap? After all, she was in a player combat zone, what if the emerald peoples were out to get her? No, that would be silly. Not only because she'd made no enemies during her time, but also, because why would players fight each other? They needed to work together to escape, not start murdering one another.

With that floating in her head, she knocked on the door. 4 quick knocks in rapid succession, and waited smiling. She knew, despite being level 3, she was wearing the same items she'd had when she started. She didn't have her armor equipped, and wore a simple white shirt and dark brown pants with a Iron Rapier hanging from her pants.

There were Four quick knocks at the door. Almost impossible to hear but when Atzo’s ear twitched he knew something had happened. He Hurried down the grand staircase and opened the large double doors. His Emerald cloak had a variety of colors seeming to move on their own around the cloak, It ruffled with the breeze that came with the opening doors. He had a sly smile that exposed some of his teeth. The cloak made his teeth look as though they were all canine teeth. “Oh, what a lovely surprise” He said to Eatos waving her in “You must be Eatos, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance in person, though I must apologize the leader of your department has told me that he will be late.” It seemed like the day was starting early for everyone. Atzo walked to the lounge on the main floor and waved Eatos in. “Make yourself at home, I am sure the others will arrive at any moment”

The light filtered into the room through the window, rousing Vargas from his sleep. Yawning, he noticed a flashing light on his HUD, notifying him of a message. Rolling over onto his back he opened up his menu and checked the contents of the message. A quick scan of the contents told Vargas that Atzo was calling a guild meeting at his home. Rolling out of bed, he grabbed his scabbard from where it hung on the wall and strapped it on to his back.

----------------------------------

Vargas soon arrived on the second floor of Aincrad in the city of Urbus. The city of Urbus was also known as "Crater City" due to it being built inside the crater of a mountain. Looking at the message once more Vargas found the directions he need to reach Atzo's home. The walk was fairly simple, with the occasional mob trying to attack him but were easily dispatched by his sword.

Eventually, Vargas spotted the two story mansion that Atzo called home. It was rather nice, though looked more like a rather large cabin than it did a mansion. Walking up to the entrance Vargas knocked on the door before backing up and waiting. Checking himself over quickly, he was wearing what would be close to blue jeans and a plain black shirt. He wore none of his equipment besides his sword at the moment but was soon rectified as he put it away in his inventory.

Eatos smiled as the door was open, and if she had to guess, it was Atzo that stood before her. She followed his cue and entered the house, and looked up and around. The house itself was lovely, wooden on the outside, yet, almost modern internally. She took several steps forwards admiring the place, before forcing herself to focus on her host, after all, it's rude not to pay attention to someone after they invited you in.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person  Atzo. I know I might be a little early, but I didn't have anything planned for today so I figured i'd come early and just see how, everything...worked" her sentence died in her throat. In all honesty, part of the reasons she'd come early was to see if this guild wasn't an ambush, and proving it hadn't been, since she had nothing else but mining planned for the day, figured she could use a break and meet people for a change.

She sat herself down, taking his advice to get comfortable, even unenquiring her rapier and placing it back in her inventory. "This place is wonderful, even on the outside it looks beautiful..." 

Misguidance sat at Atzo’s side, he never liked to unequip the mirrored blade, it felt wrong to him when he did. “Well, thank you. Both for your eager arrival and your compliment on my house” Atzo gave a smile revealing his wolfish teeth, his ear twitched once more as there was someone else here. “One moment please” said to Eatos as he went to see who else had arrived. As he opened he found that the person standing before him was Vargas. “Welcome, my friend, Eatos is in the lounge.” Atzo said pointing to the first of the two archways on his main floor. “I will be right back, I need to grab your uniform. Make yourself at home” Atzo waved Vargas in before proceeding to his third story Attic, cautious not to wake Raina as he walked through the bedroom. Grabbing The Cloak of the Sunstone Fox and the rest of the guild uniforms he made his way back to the lounge to check on his guild members.

Vargas smiled when he saw Atzo open the door. "Good to see you," he replied before entering the foyer. Making his way to the lounge where you spotted the aforementioned Eatos. She was of a lithe build, with long dark blue hair. He grabbed a seat at the counter and turned to her. Her posture read slightly guarded as she had her left leg crossed over her right, though that could just be what she found most comfortable. Clearing his throat Vargas said, "Hi, I'm Vargas. I assume you're Eatos?" This was the first person he'd met that was part of the guild, besides Atzo. He still wasn't sure what to make of the guild so far but he still needed to make good first impressions as one of the High Council. He looked back at the archway he'd entered from and saw Atzo coming back with, what he assumed to be, his and the rest of the guild's uniforms.

She hadn't expected someone to arrive to soon after her, but she was wrong as Vargas introduced himself. She smiled up at him with white teeth as he sat down. She leaned back in her seat also, trying to relax herself. While it was with people she didn't fully know, they were her guild-mates now and that meant she was meant to be nice. That and he'd done nothing to offend her, so why be rude? It would cause only issues among a guild which, in her eyes, was the safest place to survive.

"Yes I am" she said answering his question he'd fired at her. She took a good look at him, sandy locks and sea green eyes. In reminded her of a beach if she was honest with herself. "I presume you know Atzo?" She asked. The question mostly came from the knowledge of the 'power rankings', that being of the High Council. Her best guess what the High Council was comprised to players who knew each other, and then there would be the people like her, new arrivals who didn't.

Hydra slowly approached the gates to the emerald mansion, his footsteps ringing off the smooth grey path. Judging by the entrance is appeared others had already arrived. "I wonder how Atzo even afforded this place?" Letting out a slight yawn the brunette turned his head and scanned the scenery of the second floor. He had just come from his store 'Twilight Dreams' deep within the forest, essentially he lived in a tree. Laughing at the complete contrast Hydra paused a smile forming across his face, accompanied with laughter. "To think the day has actually come where I am in a guild meeting." Throwing a glance back at the mansion the brunette quickly resumed moving forward. He hadn't been able to talk to much about the guild, he knew his role but this would be the first proper information meeting. 

Finally reaching the door, he slowly walked in and began humming a rather sad melancholy tune to himself. His blue eyes glistened as he looked at the inside of the mansion, evaluating the design taste of Atzo and Raina. "I should wait here, it'd be rude to walk in." Taking in a slight breath to calm his nerves Hydra proceeded to stand to one side, continuing to hum the tune to himself.

As Atzo climbed back down the ladder he looked at Raina who was still sleeping and sat down on the edge of the bed. He grazed her perfect face with his hand before gently shaking her shoulder. “Time to wake up, sweetie.” He said to her in a loving tone “We have guests.” Once he saw her begin to rouse from her slumber he kissed her forehead and walked back to the main floor. Someone was at the door. “Welcome, Hydra” Atzo said as he opened the door. “The others are in the lounge” Atzo lead Hydra to the lounge of the Emerald Mansion. It had seemed that the two who were already there were making some… struggled small talk. “Well, most of the guild is here, Raina is getting dressed upstairs. So while we are waiting I will give out the uniforms I have currently.” He handed Hydra The Cloak of the Sapphire Doe and Vargas The Cloak of the Sunstone Fox, before looking to Eatos “Unfortunately it will be a little bit before I have your Uniform ready, I do hope you understand.” Atzo looked at the group with a lighthearted smile. It was nice to finally see things get in motion. 

Given to @Hydra

Spoiler

Name: The Cloak of the Sapphire Doe
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78942
Roll: 4+1
Item Type: Cloak
Tier: 1
Quality: Good/Vanity
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This Sapphire cloak shimmers like the gemstone, It seems to glow dimmly in the moonlight, as if to enhase the moonlight. The cloak moves as a fluid silk piece of fabric but always lookes to be made of solid Sapphire.  The wearer of the cloak gaines the aspect of a Doe. Granting the weared Doe ears and shifts their iris to black to match the pupils of a deer. The wearer also finds themself more agile outside of combat. They seem to be able to jump much higher, more easilly preform tricks of accrobatics, and have quicker reflexes. They find that they are more graceful in every movement as well. The Emerald Harbinger's Emblem is shown prominatly on the left breast area of the cloak.
Payment Method: Col

Given to @Vargas

Spoiler

Name: The Cloak of The Sunstone Fox
ID: 78995
Roll: 5+1
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This cloak looks to be made of Pure Sunstone, it shimmers as the wearer moves as if it were water. Any onlooker that see's the cloak while it is stationary would believe it to be made of one solid stone. The wearer gains the ability to increase their cunning. The wearer also gains the following aspects of a fox. Fox Tail, Whiskers, Fox ears. The Symbol of the Emerald Harbingers is shown clearly on the left breast area of the cloak.

Vargas was sure how to exactly answer @Eatos's question. He knew Atzo, yes, but he didn't actually know much about him. They'd had hardly any interaction with one another. He'd sold him a cloak and helped with a quest but that was far as it went. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," Vargas said. With that, he sat there quietly without much else he could think of to further a conversation.

Luckily, Atzo walked in with Hydra in tow which saved him from having to make lousy conversation. Vargas's attention increased though when @Atzo mentioned Raina. "Raina's part of the guild too?" he asked, as graciously accepted the cloak from Atzo. Putting it on, he unknowingly gained fox whiskers, a bushy tail and ears that matched his sandy blonde hair. His tail stuck out the back of his cloak as if stuck out a hole in the back. Looking to @Hydra he put out his hand and said, "nice to meet you. I'm Vargas." As he introduced himself his mind still wandered to the fact that Raina was here. He hadn't known she'd already joined a guild. As far as he knew, she was still a fairly low level so he hadn't thought that she would so soon without getting to know more people. For that matter, why was she getting dressed upstairs? Did she arrive early and get even more for her uniform compared to him and Hydra?

Edited by Vargas

It had only been a short time since he had been offered a position at the guild, and he had accepted almost immidiately. He hadn't spoken, or seen, anyone else in the guild, well, except for Atzo. He was the one who had given him a goal, and now, a safe place to learn, and grow. He opened his eyes, appearing on the second floor. Apparantly, he had a mansion about.... three hours away from the safezone. He was worried he had been a little late, and started to walk there quickly. The walk was peaceful, he found the third floor to actually be pretty beautiful, though his mind was taken mostly by the thought of the guild. He didn't know what job he would have, what postion would he hold? He didn't know, but he couldn't wait to find out.

After the walk, he saw the Mansion on the mountain. He couldn't believe the guy he had met had made this! Well, owned this! He was pretty impressed. Walking up to the door, he knocked on it a few times before sitting down next the door, watching the world around them.

Edited by Stryder

Solomon sat with this girl, who apparently knew him from somewhere. This girl had met with him earlier, when she embraced him and kissed his cheek. He had no recollection of any past memory with her, but the more he was around her, the more Solomon felt at peace. He was about to ask her a question he had been forming in his head when a notification appeared in the corner of his eye. He opened it using his index finger by pressing up to read. The message was directed to players, mostly as a reminder. it stated that there was a meeting today, which Solomon had no quarrel with. However, he would need to give his apologies, as it only seemed right when leaving someones presence unannounced. He spoke to the girl that sat beside him. "Again, I must go and do my job at the mansion", Solomon said, his eyes having some trouble staying focused as he gazed into the blue, warm eyes. She nodded, her expression showing that she would not stop him. She did speak, but it was with few words, "please, return to me soon". Solomon gave a slight nod of his own before turning to leave. He stopped and spoke with his head facing away from her, "I have a question to ask of you", before beginning to make the trek to the teleport pad. 

He arrived on the second floor, at the nearest town. It would take him several hours of journey to arrive at the mansion, and it wasn't as though he would take up valuable time. He could see a few others making their walks up through the mountain forests. He could feel the necklace around his neck, and the adornment of the moon placed upon his skull. The braided and beaded hair laid upon his back as he moved amoung the trees. Taking one large stride after the other, Solomon found himself nearing the mansion. It was the same wood log structure as the days before, a wonderful design atop the mountain in this terrain. Solomon did not smile, but he maintained a neutral expression. He would wait until he was welcomed inside by the host.

@Atzo

Ren woken up to some commotion and realizes he had fallen asleep in the tavern again. Ren ran outside to the sun high in the sky it was noon when he had awoken. Realizing he had a message Ren quickly opened it. The message was from Atzo about the guild meeting today. “Oh crap i'm late” Ren had shouted as he took off for the fountain to clean himself to look presenting in front of Sir Atzo and lady Raina, as well as the other guild members. “Off to Atzos house now i'm sure i am going to get a scolding for being late.” Ren thought to himself then took off running. He remembered most of the way. He got to the path then took off running again it was a 3 hr run there but with Ren not paying attention he collided into the door with a loud smack and was knock on his back side. “Ouch that gotta hurt” he said.

Quite the number of people had arrived at Atzo’s mansion. He let them all in as they came, motioning them to the lounge. “It is good to see you all” He said as he heard someone Run face first into the door. Atzo opened the two large doors seeing Ren on the ground and Extending a hand to help his brother up “You really gotta watch where you are going bud. If you don't then you may end up in worse positions than this.” Atzo lead him into the lounge. “I think we are only missing Aoda. Raina is probably still waking up, she somehow slept through me walking through the bedroom to grab the uniforms. That said I will be handing out the uniforms I have now… which is only one sense Aoda is not here yet.” He handed Ren the Cloak of the Ruby Dragon. “Welcome all of you to my mansion. I am pleased to see you all could make it. As you know we have had a large influx of new members. That being the case I wanted to talk to you all about what our short term goals are for the guild and how we plan to get the guild to those points.”

Given to Ren

Spoiler

Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
ID: 78945
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.

After silence ate at her conversation with Vargas, she watched from her position on the couch as player and player entered. First was Stryder, ironically, a player she recognized. She didn’t know he had joined the same guild as her, but then again, it did made sense. She knew he wanted to level up and reach the front, and that’s what this guild was offering to foster him for. 

The next person, however, caused her to pause. They looked, almost like her, but they weren’t. She felt that for moments she was staring at a mirror, and even when she started spotting out the differences between the pair of them, it didn’t help her much as she had almost stood up staring at him. Eventually however, she dragged her away when Atzo started talking. However, despite that, she still threw looks at him. Were they doppelganger of eachother?

She listened up to Atzo finally starting off the meeting, but kept silent. She still felt like the ‘new girl’ in the ground, and so opted just to stay silent and listen..for now at least. As she did listen, she took a look around at all the different guild items, and more specifically, the fact that Vargas had fox ears! Part of her was begging to walk up and pet them, if only because she absolutely LOVED canine animals...

Ren gladly accepted his brothers hand of helping. And followed Atzo to the lounge, Ren laughed and said as he scratches the back of his head “i know i was admiring the scenery and forgotten how close i was”. Ren smiled as he seen everyone and said “Sorry i am late everyone”. Then he seen Atzo bring him a beautiful cloak that looked of scales made of rubies. Ren gladly accepted the cloak of the ruby dragon then said “thank you brother it beautiful”. Ren equipped the cloak of the ruby dragon and felt most of his skin turned into scales, his teeth grown sharp, a tail grown long, and his hands became claws of a dragon. Ren felt the power of the cloak run through his body this made Ren very happy. Ren then leaned against the wall as his king starts the meeting with tension to pay attention to every word and everyone in the building.

equiped

Spoiler

Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
ID: 78945
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.

Edited by ren-sama

To put it simply, Aoda was late. He never seemed to show up on time to events like this, no matter how hard he tried. "Ah well, they won't mind. What could they have done without me anyway?" The lad asked himself. Unlike usual guild meetups, he wasn't wearing his cloak. The man had assumed this was a casual get-together, so he thought his regular outfit would do; his bland, basic armor set that he'd yet to have replaced. His curved blade was equipped, sitting at peace on his back as he walked down the mountain path towards Atzo's "mansion". Still, he wondered how a player of his caliber was able to afford such a home.

The way to the house was not to treacherous of a hike, but it wasn't that quick either. Upon finally arriving, he gave a decent-sounding knock on the wooden door and waited politely for the red-haired guild leader to let him in. "I wonder how many people showed up this time." He mumbled, remembering the previous time they had gotten together. That time, there had been people not of their guild present as well. From what he knew, however, this time it was going to be members only, so to speak.

Ren listen quietly to Atzo, Vargas, Eatos and everyone there. Ren looked over and seen Solomon and made his way to him. “Solomon” Ren said “How have you been are you doing okay?”. Giving Solomon a hug. Moments later Ren heard a knock at the door.Ren then looked at Atzo and asked “May i get the door brother?”. Ren wonders who could it be. Ren is starting to get very familiar with everyone in the guild slowly but he will get there to know everyone. Ren waited for his brothers reply so Atzo don't have to stop his speech. He looked around trying to figure out who was not here yet. Ren started to get frustrated with himself and a little sad because he is suppose to know everyone due to being brothers to the king but yet he can't figure it out. So Ren went to the window to see who it was. its Aoda Ren smacked himself in the forehead in shame.

As Hydra was guided through to the communal area, he was met with the sight of a few other players. The first was a blue-haired girl and the second a blonde whom Hydra had believed to have seen before, although his memory was faint. That player introduced themselves as Vargas. Hydra smiled and gave a gentle nod "My name is Hydra, a pleasure to meet the two of you." It wasn't to long later that Atzo returned with a pair of items, handing them out to him and Vargas, the spearman held his own in his hands for a moment, it appeared to be a cloak. Hydra remained still staring deeply at the item. "It sings a story of sorrow and tears." Hydra thought to himself, the blue color was unlike any he had seen before. The sudden announcement of more players arriving and Atzo bought him back to realisation. Hydra quickly put the cloak on, more than happy with the outcome of its design, he had always enjoyed character to items. Other than Vargas the other players were becoming difficult to recognise, so Hydra remained quiet and to one side.