[OP-F1] So, You Want To Be Powerful? (Emerald Harbinger Recruitment) <<14/16 people have joined>>

Ren looked at William and said “You know you are cut from a different cloth then alot of people i met. Your a thinker as well as strong. Which you dont find that a whole lot anymore. I like that and honestly we can use a man like you in my division. The kind of orders we get is pretty much as guards protect and defend our high councils and our guild master from any possible threat. We are pretty much body guards in events like this one where we have high council and our guildmaster out were its possible for someone to cause a problem. And as for the cloaks if i can remember right you would get to pick an animal that has not yet been taken by another guildmember. But the cloaks with animal like aspect are available when you reach high council. To be able to do that is hard work. We do go on raids and in dungeons as well as quests. This guild is not a bad one if you have ideas or concerns dont be afraid to speak to the division leader of Rens hand. We strive to improve ourselves and eachother to for a thick and strong bonds and better team work. I could really use someone of your caliber to help us achieve these little goals.”. Ren hopes his words was not to much. Ren then offers William a cookies as a sign of peace. 

@Anthium

Edited by ren-sama
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William nodded his appreciation at the complement Ren paid him and gladly took one of the offered cookies. His teeth bit down with a crisp snap and chewed slowly studying the other man. His demeanor was easy and his body was in a lull while having this conversation and felt he was willing to work with this individual, or at least with his guild. Tossing the rest of the cookie into his mouth he brushed off his hand with a swift clap and proffered his mit. "If you are as interesting as I hope," his words were a rumble with laughter "I will gladly help your guild in this world. Better in numbers then all alone in this blasted game." Blood began to thunder in his body and he was eager to put his new blade to use who know what glory these people might offer him, and that was an exciting idea in of itself. He would aid these people of that he was certain and with their help he could imagine they would need him as well in much of what they planned to achieve.

@ren-sama 

He looked at Airi, the one who Eatos had just recruited, as she talked to Atzo. Ren was taking care of Anthium currently, more than likely discussing his division and perhaps convincing him to join as well. It was hard for Vargas to try to discuss anything with Eatos since they had hardly discussed anything before. His tail brushed up against her as it swung back and forth behind him.

"Yeah, nice to properly talk to you Eatos. Congrats on the recruiting too. Yeah, I know I sent Hei off to try to follow Stryder to Hydra, but...." looking around for Hei, he spotted him talking to Aoda, "...seems that doesn't appear to be the case. Oh well, he'll find his way or just get distracted again. So...I guess we should get to know each other some. Why'd you choose to join the guild?"

As he talked his ears would flick about uncomfortably as he felt out of place talking to her. Her amber eyes unsettled him, unsettled his memories. Without knowing it, his tail had slightly bristled as well for a moment but flattened as he calmed himself down.

@Eatos

Edited by Vargas

Rens face brighten with so much joy when William had taken a cookie. Ren smiled then said “ Welcome to the family Master William” as he taken William's hand to shake. “You won't be disappointed” said Ren. I can see great thing that is to come Master William you will see”. Ren can feel that this man will do great thing rather William or anyone knows it or not. Ren is happy to have William aboard the emerald harbinger. Ren motioned to william to follow. He then started his way towards Atzo to tell him the great news as they walk Ren talk to William about his life in the real world such as how Atzos and his father taught them all sorts of martial arts. And that he was part of the yakuzas at a young age. Ren was not afraid to talk about his life. Ren grabbed out a cookie and started to eat. “Hey Atzo” Ren said “Good news has happened”.

@Anthium

Talking with Vargas was interesting, mostly because Eatos was fighting the constant urge to pet his fox ears. Her weakness for canines wasn't helping her talk to him, she knew that much. She looked up at him when he asked why she'd picked the guild, Emberald Harbingers, and she paused and thought about what she could say. Would she be completely honest, admit she was terrified of dying and that a guild, where she had a supportive role, was the best way to not fight? There were many answers she could use for his question...

"I wanted to help others" She eventually said to him "I wanted to help others in my own way. I'm not going to be one of the people fighting on the front, or even in this guild. But, within a guild, I can help other players be safer. That's what Atzo offered me, and it's what I want to do in order to help...What about you Vargas? Why'd you sign up?"

Zero listened to a lot that as going on, taking in everything.  From what he could gather, there was a high council, a DPS team, a Tank team, an infromation team, a Scout team, an Advisor team and a bodyguard team.  He nodded his head when he heard Atzo mention setting up the guild like a business and that was definitely evident by the different departments.  His earlier thought continued to manifest itself, this guild was set up to continue no matter what happened to an individual leader.  Plus with the why they were set up and training, the guild would definitely be a powerful force once they managed to train up a contingent of players, the frontlines would be a vastly different landscape once the whole guild was on the move there.

Zero was just about to move back to Atzo and ask to join the guild when he stopped in his tracks at something Eatos said.  Make players feel safe?  It was a noble goal, and one that he too wanted to strive for, but he had almost forgotten why he joined this game in the first place.  He wanted to see what he was capable of, how for the strength of his own two hands and the tactics in his head could take him.  He looks at his hands as he balls them up into a first, before sighting a bit.  He then lifts his head up with a smile at Atzo and steps forward, opening up a menu and scrolling through.  After a few moments, a friend request pops up in front of Atzo.

"Your guild is truly intersting Atzo and I have to say, that there is no Guild that I would rather join than The Emerald Harbinger.  Unfortunately, I can't join today.  I hope that you will accept my friend request and I hope that there will be a place for me in the guild when I am ready, but htere are some things that I feel that I need to do on my own before I can commit to a Guild.  I hope that you understand."  Zero smiles as he sends the friend request.  This guild was truly interesting and in this world he defiitely felt like it was a guild that would stand the test of time and one that he would eventually want to be a part of, but today wasn't the day that he could join.

It wasn't too astounded to hear her response to his question. Helping one's guild was a common thing among players. At least, those that were in guilds and not solo players. Obviously, though, she responded in turn by mirroring his own question.

He thought about how to respond to it. Should he say what was probably expected or just state it as it was? Deciding it was best to go with latter, he started, "I guess I joined because it made sense to have allies I could probably rely on. Atzo just asked if I was willing to join cause he had a position that needed filling in the high council. So, I said yes since I saw no downsides to accepting his offer." Sure, it might seem weird to others but that's just how it was. He accepted an offer to join a guild at one of its highest rankings. 

@Eatos

Edited by Vargas

The look in Ren's eyes put William on his back foot slightly with its eagerness. He was not use to this level of excitement from just agreeing to join this group. Even the walk with Ren towards Atzo revealed so much more than he was anticipating from this group. Hard to believe that the kid beside him was part of the yakuza and trained fighters as well. Could only imagine how wound up their father must be right now. He shared some of his own life with the other speaking of his parents and even his brothers and what they were likely doing in the real world. Standing beside Ren he took in Atzo's appearance and even reappraised him a bit holding the Bear Maw helm in one hand.

"It would seem, Atzo," William grinned slightly "I've been accepted into your Tank division."

@ren-sama

@Atzo

Aoda noticed a man speaking with Airi, the woman he had met only a short time ago. He was surprised to see the possible new member approaching him next. "It's great to meet you, Hei. I'm Aoda, or The Pearl Raven. Atzo gave me the nickname, for whatever reason. So, you're interested in the DPS team? Well, I can assure you, whichever squad you choose to join will welcome you warmly," The lad began, a casual smile growing on his face, "From what I can tell, we are the smallest division of the guild, which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing. We're called the DPS team, but we really don't do much damage yet. We're working up to that, I suppose. Any questions in particular?"

He spoke a while, however he didn't really have much to say. The guild was new, of course, and he wasn't sure what Atzo had planned to do with the divisions, so there wasn't much he could tell the uninformed man in that case. It was best he waited for any specific inquiries to come his way.

@Aodaanswered him, telling him, that the DPS team was the smallest of the teams at the moment, and that they were not yet doing real damage, but that they would welcome him warmly. Then he asked Hei if he had any more questions, and as Aoda's presentation of things had not cleared a lot, just made new questions appear there were some he would like to ask him. "So you tell me you are the leader of the DPS team but you are not a damage dealer as it comes, or is it just the lack of experience and maybe level that prevents you from dealing damage? My second question would be if there already is a plan to what the DPS team will do in the near future, as fighting bosses might not be the best idea if the guild is still new and there has to be more training." with this said he felt as if Aoda answering these questions should make clear what he wanted to know at the moment. - Interesting decision to create a DPS division within the guild, if the members aren't real damage dealer at the moment, but I might be a good addition to the team, as I am building damage very much. I might change my equip to get rid of the big shield and rely more on my speed, using the newly freed equipment slot with some ACC boost and changing my weapon to do some more damage. - he thought, as it was soon that he would decide where to go.

• 2 months later...

Atzo- 7 - 3SP

Eatos- 10 - 3SP

Zero_lost04- 5 - 2SP

Vargas- 7 - 3SP

Hei- 6 - 3SP

Stryder- 3 - 1SP

Airi- 7 - 3SP

Lee- 6 - 3SP

Hydra- 1 - 0SP 

Solomon- 3 - 1SP

SulSus- 1 - 0SP