Looking to Help New Players

Atzo sat on the porch of his second floor log mansion, looking over the forest below. Pulling up his menu he sent a message to the bulletin board “Any player 5th level or lower looking for someone to fight with is welcome to contact me. I will help you with any quest you need, as long as it repeatable. My only request is that in order to contact me you come to my Log mansion. It lies three hours outside of the safezone on floor two and half-way up a mountain. I am happy to help anyone who makes it to me with whatever they may need.” With that he posted the message and walked back into his study. He hoped people would take him up on the offer but wasn’t going to set his hopes too high, it was going to be intimidating for most, he was sure of it. Still it would be worth it for everyone involved.

(OOC you do not need to fight anything on your way to the mansion, nor do you need to pm me about the thread. Anyone level 5 or under may start a private thread and tag me in it, Any low level, repeatable quest you want to do should be fine, though I will PM you if you choose a quest that will not work. I am also open to RGQ's)