Jump to content
Hei

Hei's Items

Recommended Posts

Hei    0

Here I'll post all that is to evaluate

 

Name: Cloak of Eyes

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 80797

Roll: 11

Item Type: Cloths
Tier:
Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black hooded cloak that goes to the mid of the back, the hood is so big, one can nearly hide his face behind it. In the middle of the part that hides the face there is a single red eye.

Post Link:  Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Gloves of Annihilation

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 82012

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Clothing (Hand wraps)
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: A pair of pure black gloves, if one wears them the gloves are not seen any more, but the wearers hands look as infected with darkness
f3f4cff2721922e8f47ed5956666fb09.jpg

Post Link: Post

 

and

Name: Speed of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 82014

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Light Momentum (2)
Post Link: Post

Description: A wonderful light cloth armour, reinforced with leather belts. Looks like the one in the picture but black
00e59cb586f9efa629db883998d4b8ac.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Leathered Death

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 82062

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Evation (2), Savvy (+ 1 BD when enemy misses)

Description: A black leather armour, without arms, but reinforced with hardened leather.

40b143b28dccf392d35fa4cc00398771.jpg

Post Link: Post

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Mister Snuggels

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82164

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: plushie
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Craft Attempt

Description: The plushie version of slug, in bright orange with green stripes

Post Link: Post

 

Name: The better Eye

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloak
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A better version of Hei's Cloak of Eyes. A black cloak with a deep hood, with a bright red Eye on the hood, so the wearer looks like he has just a single Eye.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Mister CrawCraw

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: plushie
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The plushie version of a raven with green eyes and a single white feather.

Post Link: Post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Mister Snuggels

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82164

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: plushie
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Craft Attempt

Description: The plushie version of slug, in bright orange with green stripes

Post Link: Post

 

Name: The better Eye

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloak
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A better version of Hei's Cloak of Eyes. A black cloak with a deep hood, with a bright red Eye on the hood, so the wearer looks like he has just a single Eye.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Mister CrawCraw

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: plushie
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The plushie version of a raven with green eyes and a single white feather.

Post Link: Post

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Charging Ribbons

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82236

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: light armour, helmet
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Recovery (+1 NRG on CD 6+)

Description: A light leather helmet in the colours of the rainbow, rainbow coloured ribbons are attached, so the wearer looks as if he had colourful hair.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Natures Will

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82237

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: cloth, hand wraps
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: These hand wraps are made of roots and twines, once the wearer put them on, the living wood grows in to place, covering most of the wearers hand and forearm in hard and spiky wood.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Claws of fury

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82240

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloth, hand waraps
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: Gloves made from hardened leather, there are claws added to every finger besides the thumb, to increase the wearers ability to fight with their 'bare' hands

Post Link: Post
20d3b51beb392c6270220b0180b2e9fb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Name: Charging Ribbons

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82236

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: light armour, helmet
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Recovery (+1 NRG on CD 6+)

Description: A light leather helmet in the colours of the rainbow, rainbow coloured ribbons are attached, so the wearer looks as if he had colourful hair.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Natures Will

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82237

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: cloth, hand wraps
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: These hand wraps are made of roots and twines, once the wearer put them on, the living wood grows in to place, covering most of the wearers hand and forearm in hard and spiky wood.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Claws of fury

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82240

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: cloth, hand waraps
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Unarmed Damage (3)

Description: Gloves made from hardened leather, there are claws added to every finger besides the thumb, to increase the wearers ability to fight with their 'bare' hands

Post Link: Post

Approved! :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Embrace of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82408

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage Mitigation (2 = -18 DMG), Evasion (1 = -1 MD)

Description: Dark leather armour for a female character, is crafted from multiple leather parts, so one stays agile.

Post Link: Post
f9317bc0e318067d7be9c347bb8f73d4.jpg

 

 

Name: Green Protector

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82409

Roll: 12

Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Crafting Attempt

Description: A green dragon plushie, that is curled around a 20 sided plush die one can take from it. The dragon is from the Asiatic kin, so it is long and does not have wings.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Apron of Change

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82409

Roll: 12

Item Type: Cloth, Apron
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A sturdy leather apron, fitted with lots of pockets, potion brackets and an alchemical glyph.

Post Link: Post
083344bd5285cfce7d646ebdf49a6ea8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Embrace of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82408

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage Mitigation (2 = -18 DMG), Evasion (1 = -1 MD)

Description: Dark leather armour for a female character, is crafted from multiple leather parts, so one stays agile.

Post Link: Post
f9317bc0e318067d7be9c347bb8f73d4.jpg

 

 

Name: Green Protector

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82409

Roll: 12

Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Crafting Attempt

Description: A green dragon plushie, that is curled around a 20 sided plush die one can take from it. The dragon is from the Asiatic kin, so it is long and does not have wings.

Post Link: Post

 

Name: Apron of Change

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82409

Roll: 12

Item Type: Cloth, Apron
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A sturdy leather apron, fitted with lots of pockets, potion brackets and an alchemical glyph.

Post Link: Post
083344bd5285cfce7d646ebdf49a6ea8.jpg

APPROVED.

Watch it next time though, I went through your post and found your Apron was for 82410, when you put 82409. I have made the same mistake before, So I forgives for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 1:51 PM, Hei said:

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

 

APPROVED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Emerald Harbinger Cape of the Björn

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 85953

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: A intricately designed emerald green cloak with the Emerald Harbingers symbol on the back. A large bear claw mounted on each shoulder clasping the cloak to the heavy armour.

Post Link: post

 

Name: Casual Suit of the Björn

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 85955

Roll: 6+1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Good

Description: A casual black suit with light grey shirt and black tie.

Post Link: post

3.jpg.a34d4df605e2af3e191d197862c5dc43.jpg

 

Name: Cloak of the Sea

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 85956

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: A long and shimmering blue cloak, with a hood. its closed with two golden buttons.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
34291f7ca3c5d249116228e202a98d9e.jpg

 

Name: "The devils Suit"

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 85958

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: suit (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: Just look at the picture ^^. A dark suit that looks very well.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
a8f9a906e61f4e923107660bf5f4de1b.jpg

 

Name: Barbarian Pants

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 5

ID: 85959

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: pants (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: loot Die (2)

Description: Dark brown and black leather pants, made for the rough environments of floors like the fourth or the seventh.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
d7f18c8f44160d598506ab7ad28880b6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hei said:

Name: Emerald Harbinger Cape of the Björn

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 85953

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: A intricately designed emerald green cloak with the Emerald Harbingers symbol on the back. A large bear claw mounted on each shoulder clasping the cloak to the heavy armour.

Post Link: post

 

Name: Casual Suit of the Björn

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 85955

Roll: 6+1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Good

Description: A casual black suit with light grey shirt and black tie.

Post Link: post

3.jpg.a34d4df605e2af3e191d197862c5dc43.jpg

 

Name: Cloak of the Sea

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 85956

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: A long and shimmering blue cloak, with a hood. its closed with two golden buttons.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
34291f7ca3c5d249116228e202a98d9e.jpg

 

Name: "The devils Suit"

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 85958

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: suit (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: Just look at the picture ^^. A dark suit that looks very well.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
a8f9a906e61f4e923107660bf5f4de1b.jpg

 

Name: Barbarian Pants

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 5

ID: 85959

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: pants (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: loot Die (2)

Description: Dark brown and black leather pants, made for the rough environments of floors like the fourth or the seventh.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
d7f18c8f44160d598506ab7ad28880b6.jpg

Approved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Night Blades Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86017

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: clothing (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: Dark Purple and brown tones, combined into an outfit, that would be perfect for some rouge like player, The dark cloak with hood not only hides the players face, but also is good for protection against rain, cold and the hot sun.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
21a2b855ca9219d2152de7078c1c20d7.jpg

 

Name: Squire's Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86018

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The perfect clothing for the new Adventurer, including leather boots, trousers and top. Look at picture.
Coloured in dark green and brown tones.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
da612812bff03c38c1d1506c20b6cc94.jpg

Name: Gentlemen's Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86019

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: cloak + clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black and white classical suit, with an extensive black and white coat. For the man who wants to stay classy.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
7a96e6104e3229ef29ffdd815238116f.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Night Blades Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86017

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: clothing (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: Dark Purple and brown tones, combined into an outfit, that would be perfect for some rouge like player, The dark cloak with hood not only hides the players face, but also is good for protection against rain, cold and the hot sun.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
21a2b855ca9219d2152de7078c1c20d7.jpg

 

Name: Squire's Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86018

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The perfect clothing for the new Adventurer, including leather boots, trousers and top. Look at picture.
Coloured in dark green and brown tones.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
da612812bff03c38c1d1506c20b6cc94.jpg

Name: Gentlemen's Clothing

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86019

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: cloak + clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black and white classical suit, with an extensive black and white coat. For the man who wants to stay classy.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
7a96e6104e3229ef29ffdd815238116f.jpg

 

 

Approved bro, have a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Cloak of Sunlight

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86527

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: A long and shimmering yellow orange cloak, with a banded collar. The colour brightens up, the happier the person wearing it is.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Name: The Harbinger's Cloak

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86528

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: Mantle (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A wide emerald-green leather mantle, with the Harbingers emblem right over the heart.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Name: Tactical leather armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86530

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: light armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: recovery (1)

Description: A well fitting leather armour, that does not show much skin, but still is flexible enough to support an agile and quick stile of fighting

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
35bd92c19ddabbe0f354b7d1577e3ccb.jpg

Name: Skaldic Armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86533

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: light armour (male)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: evasion(1), Regen (1)

Description: Combines the good looks of the nordic skaldic cloths with leather belts and shoulder armour. As well as giving the room to move by it being more of a kilt than full armour.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
da337a4512aa703a0ccc5276c440a1a4.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.7.2017 at 5:40 PM, Hei said:

Name: Cloak of Sunlight

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86527

Roll: 8+1

Item Type: cloak (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: A long and shimmering yellow orange cloak, with a banded collar. The colour brightens up, the happier the person wearing it is.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Name: The Harbinger's Cloak

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86528

Roll: 12+1

Item Type: Mantle (clothing)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A wide emerald-green leather mantle, with the Harbingers emblem right over the heart.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Name: Tactical leather armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86530

Roll: 7+1

Item Type: light armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: recovery (1)

Description: A well fitting leather armour, that does not show much skin, but still is flexible enough to support an agile and quick stile of fighting

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
35bd92c19ddabbe0f354b7d1577e3ccb.jpg

Name: Skaldic Armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 86533

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: light armour (male)
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: evasion(1), Regen (1)

Description: Combines the good looks of the nordic skaldic cloths with leather belts and shoulder armour. As well as giving the room to move by it being more of a kilt than full armour.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)
da337a4512aa703a0ccc5276c440a1a4.jpg

 

Approved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×