Jump to content
Hei

Hei's Items

Recommended Posts

Hei    0

Name: War Tread
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104140
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 EVA | +1 Recovery
Description: Plain armor that has a small hood attached to it. It is light and easy to maneuver.
Post Link: leave blank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: War Tread
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104140
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 EVA | +1 Recovery
Description: Plain armor that has a small hood attached to it. It is light and easy to maneuver.
Post Link: leave blank

Approved. Your roll and ID left blank, but I figured them out and edited it for you. Be sure to be more careful next time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Cloak of Corruption
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104778
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: light armour (cloak)
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2x Regen, 1x Savvy
Description: A pitch black cloak with a dark hood that covers the top of the wearer's face. This can be used to conceal the wearer's identity through appearance.
Post Link: leave blank

Name: Cape of Gold
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104780
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: light armour (cape)
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3x LD
Description: A golden cape with a silky appearance that flows smoothly in the wind. Meant to portray wealth as it is colored with the color of gold.
Post Link: leave blank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Cloak of Corruption
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104778
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: light armour (cloak)
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2x Regen, 1x Savvy
Description: A pitch black cloak with a dark hood that covers the top of the wearer's face. This can be used to conceal the wearer's identity through appearance.
Post Link: leave blank

Name: Cape of Gold
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 104780
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: light armour (cape)
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3x LD
Description: A golden cape with a silky appearance that flows smoothly in the wind. Meant to portray wealth as it is colored with the color of gold.
Post Link: leave blank

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Hope's Cap
Your Profession : Tailor
Your Rank : Rank 7
ID : 104868
Roll: 11+1 = 12
Item Type : Cloak
Tier : T1
Quality : Perfect
Enhancements : + 3 LD
Description : A short light blue cloak. It's rims are shite and it has a small red bow connecting the two sides.
Post Link :  link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Hope's Cap Your Profession : Tailor Your Rank : Rank 7 ID : 104868 Roll: 11+1 = 12 Item Type : Cloak Tier : T1 Quality : Perfect Enhancements : + 3 LD Description : A short light blue cloak. It's rims are shite and it has a small red bow connecting the two sides. Post Link :  link

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Military Trenchcoat
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 105082
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light armor
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: two slots of evasion, one slot of LD
Description: A light weight, but waterproof and sturdy raincoat. It’s double breasted and comes down just past the knees, very much in the style of World War Two trench coats. 
Post Link: leave blank

Name: «Dark Leather Cloak»

Your Profession: Tailor.

Your Rank: Rank 8.

ID: 105084

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Light Armor.

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 MIT.

Description: A dark cloak made of leather that covers the user’s face and body, potentially hiding their identity.

715572584_LeatherDarkCloak.png.3f464a6d9705ecae43b0c46d00885ee7.png

Post Link: [leave blank]

 

Name: Leather Chest Piece
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 105089
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2x Evasion 1x Mitigation
Description: A leather chest piece which could be worn over or under clothes. Provides protection and flexibility.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 6:39 AM, Hei said:

Name: Military Trenchcoat
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 7
ID: 105082
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light armor
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: two slots of evasion, one slot of LD
Description: A light weight, but waterproof and sturdy raincoat. It’s double breasted and comes down just past the knees, very much in the style of World War Two trench coats. 
Post Link: leave blank

Name: «Dark Leather Cloak»

Your Profession: Tailor.

Your Rank: Rank 8.

ID: 105084

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Light Armor.

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 MIT.

Description: A dark cloak made of leather that covers the user’s face and body, potentially hiding their identity.

715572584_LeatherDarkCloak.png.3f464a6d9705ecae43b0c46d00885ee7.png

Post Link: [leave blank]

 

Name: Leather Chest Piece
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 105089
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2x Evasion 1x Mitigation
Description: A leather chest piece which could be worn over or under clothes. Provides protection and flexibility.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Death's Reach

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID:101400

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Item Type: Light Armor

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1x EVA, 1x MIT

Description: Shoulder pads that have stitching patterns of skulls on the edges. They are black and incredibly light.

Post Link: leave blank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Death's Reach Your Profession: Tailor Your Rank: Rank 7 ID:101400 Roll: 9+1 = 10 Item Type: Light Armor Tier: Quality: Rare Enhancements: 1x EVA, 1x MIT Description: Shoulder pads that have stitching patterns of skulls on the edges. They are black and incredibly light. Post Link: leave blank

Approved. But the roll was actually 8+1=9 instead of 9+1=10. Either way, it's a rare, so it doesn't matter that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Bone Battle Hand

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105679

Roll: 12

Item Type: Hand Wraps
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: DMG 3

Description: [Link]

Post Link: leave blank

Name: Runic Animosity

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105681

Roll: 12

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: One slot bleed, two slots damage

Description: Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument. 

Post Link: leave blank

Name: The Darkin Coat

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105685

Roll: 12

Item Type: Coat
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Evasion 

Description: Use my "How Kosan looks" in the signature for description

Post Link: leave blank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Bone Battle Hand

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105679

Roll: 12

Item Type: Hand Wraps
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: DMG 3

Description: [Link]

Post Link: leave blank

Name: Runic Animosity

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105681

Roll: 12

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: One slot bleed, two slots damage

Description: Strips of obsidian colored cloth, etched with crimson runes and symbols of unknown origin. Designed to be wrapped tightly around the hands(and by extension knuckles) of the user to aid in unarmed combat. Have been known to 'cut' opponents, even though they are a blunt instrument. 

Post Link: leave blank

Name: The Darkin Coat

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105685

Roll: 12

Item Type: Coat
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Evasion 

Description: Use my "How Kosan looks" in the signature for description

Post Link: leave blank

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Dwarven Leather Armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105762

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: MIT 2

Description: Hardened Leather armour enhanced with steel rivets.
3caafd4963883f019b870665161cae1b.jpg

 Post Link: leave blank

Name: Energizing Gambeson

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105763

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: MIT 1, Recovery 1

Description: A magically enhanced Gambeson, that can take a hit, and helps the wearer recover it's energy at a higher rate
a0c2eb4302bdc8e74666cef498420afd.jpg

 Post Link: leave blank

Name: Hardened Leather Armor

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105764

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: MIT 2, Recovery 1

Description: A set of hardened leather armor made purely for defense

 Post Link: leave blank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Dwarven Leather Armour

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105762

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: MIT 2

Description: Hardened Leather armour enhanced with steel rivets.
3caafd4963883f019b870665161cae1b.jpg

 Post Link: leave blank

Name: Energizing Gambeson

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105763

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: MIT 1, Recovery 1

Description: A magically enhanced Gambeson, that can take a hit, and helps the wearer recover it's energy at a higher rate
a0c2eb4302bdc8e74666cef498420afd.jpg

 Post Link: leave blank

Name: Hardened Leather Armor

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: 105764

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Light Armour

Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: MIT 2, Recovery 1

Description: A set of hardened leather armor made purely for defense

 Post Link: leave blank

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Dragon’s Fury

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

 ID: 103709

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: One slot damage, One slot Accuracy

Description: Hand wraps that appear to be copper, like dragon scales, with obsidian on the knuckles that appear to be claws.

Link: here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Dragon’s Fury

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

 ID: 103709

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Item Type: Weapon (handwraps)

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: One slot damage, One slot Accuracy

Description: Hand wraps that appear to be copper, like dragon scales, with obsidian on the knuckles that appear to be claws.

Link: here

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hei    0

Name: Silk and Shadows

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID:  105682

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Light Armor Petticoat 
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Evasion

Description: A rather elegant black petticoat. It has a look of regality to it that suggests it would have belonged to someone of prestige. Its fabric flows smoothly, revealing hints of skin in a flirty way, distracting on lookers while allowing the wearer freedom to move in ways one might not expect. 

Post Link: leave blank

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hei said:

Name: Silk and Shadows

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID:  105682

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Light Armor Petticoat 
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Evasion

Description: A rather elegant black petticoat. It has a look of regality to it that suggests it would have belonged to someone of prestige. Its fabric flows smoothly, revealing hints of skin in a flirty way, distracting on lookers while allowing the wearer freedom to move in ways one might not expect. 

Post Link: leave blank

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×