[ SP-F1] The First Few Lessons are Free

Walking up to the gate looking around for a great place to start looking amazed on how the game looks and getting use to the whole “Walking around” feature. "What would be a great place to start at?" he said to himself in his thoughts as he sees a mysterious shop in the distance of his site. "I think I found my first destination." as he lifts his left foot off the ground feeling his hoist long sword smacking against his back as then he starts to walk to the shop. Once he reaches to the door of the shop he stares at the sign and then opens the door and slowly pushes the door open. Walking into the store Kyoto fines a old man. An NPC named Zackariah that is offering quest. 'The first Few Lessons are Free' as Kyoto accepts the quest and then walks out the door..

Edited by XxSulSus

Once outside the door Kyoto then moves to the gates as he is then leaving to the Wild. Walking in the wild area after searching for an hour Kyoto fines mushrooms and tugs on it and eventually picks it up. "Finally found one took me long enough." as he then moves on to fine more mushrooms. Walking around the wild he looks up and sees the clear skies and admires it as then he trips over another mushroom. With his face planted into the ground eating the dirt he stares at the bland ground kind of laughing but the same time wishing he didn’t do that (even though he doesn’t know that he can’t feel the pain in the game like he can in the real world.) After laughing at himself for a few min Kyoto then slowly get off his stomach and sits at the ground and then looks up at the sky once more wishing he could fly and feel the nice cool breeze in his face.

ID# 80873 LD: 14

Edited by XxSulSus

As Kyoto stands up, he looks at this oddly shaped mushroom that he tripped on and attempts to grab it, instead he grabs a hold of his bootlaces and yanks on it as hard as he can until his foot started to fall asleep. After falling over onto the ground Kyoto looks at his humiliated self in the reflection next to a little puddle "Wow that's really embarrassing." as then he sit in that same position. Looking at the sky once more just admiring how beautiful this world is wishing this was real life but as well know that it is not and he eventually gets his head back into the game and then thinks of a way to tie his bootlace so he doesn’t yank on them again. Once he figure that out he then see how this mushroom is planted into the ground and tries to find a way to pull it out.

ID# 80934  LD: 1

Edited by XxSulSus

Finally figuring out his plan to do this he then grabs his right hand onto the mushroom that is evidently wet and tries to pull it out of the ground. Failing to do so he then gets little irritated because he knows he can get this but for some reason he’s just not having any luck. Sitting there in disgrace he quickly looks around hoping no one saw him fail for the 2nd time and then eventually just stares into the ground patiently waiting for the perfect time to try again. Feeling that nice cool breeze one more whistling across back of his neck and even through his short spiky hair he shivers and feels that nice cool breeze go down his spine and into his arms and legs as then he just sits there and enjoys the feeling. “Man why do I have to look for materials on this beautiful breezy day when I could be out enjoying it.”

ID# 80936  LD: 3

“Ugh alright enough sitting around need to finish this quest” as Kyoto gets up puts both of his hands onto the mushroom and yanks as hard as he could as the mushroom finally gives and gets pulled out of the ground. “Haha, finally you come out!” Standing there with tears running down his face as he so happy he can finally go out and fine his 3rd mushroom after dealing with this one for too long. After catching his 2nd mushrooms he then walks around for another hour or so trying to figure out where would be a great spot for mushrooms to be at. Sitting there thinking he figured being in the woods would be a perfect spot. Looking around trying to find the nearest woods he sees that the sun is slowly going down. “Well I should probably hit the hay so I have energy to get my materials so I can go back to the shop.”

ID# 80941 LD: 15

Waking up from a long day of searching for mushrooms Kyoto started to look for the nearest forest. After reaching to the highest hill he could fine he eventually found a patch of woods about 100 meters away from his current position. “Theres one.” He announced as the then advance to the woods. 20 mins gone by getting to the patch of woods as he fines a mysterious odd looking mushroom. This mushroom is blue, black ,and green as the others hes found are red and white. Running to the mushroom Kyoto then takes both of his hands and grab a hold of the mushroom and pulls. Succesfully pulling the mushroom out he thought that was to easy there has to be a trap somewhere. “Man is getting  easier each mushoom I fine there has to be a catch to this I can just fine these like its nothing… Besides that whats with this oddly looking mushroom?”

ID# 81011 LD: 11

Kyoto gets up and starts to walk around little more. There he spotted a little rabbit hopping up to him. With no hesitant Kyoto squats down and attempts to bet the rabbit. Smiles as he stares out into the distance and sees a set of mushrooms clear as day. “Ha this is getting ridicules I thought I be out for hours finding these things. As Kyoto quickly gets up and runs to the two set of mushrooms. He then go to the nearest one to him and tries to yank of it. With not enough force he didn’t manage to take the mushroom instead his hands slipped right out and smacked himself in the face. “Ouch… Geez can I ever do anything right.” As he looks at this mushroom a nice big round one he uses to see at home in the wood behind his house. “Man this does remind me of home.”

ID# 81284 results:

LD: 4(Failed)

Once Kyoto finally stopped thinking about the real world he then looks at the mushroom and tries again this time hoping to obtained it. Grabbing a hold of the mushroom Kyoto yanks on it as hard as he can be watching his hand slipped away from the mushroom. Kind of disappointing the fact he didn't obtain the material he decided to go fine a new one as this one is completely ruined. "Man, I thought I had this one. I guess not but now the mushroom doesn't look too good to pull out so I'm going to go look for another one." Kyoto looks down knowing he had that last material wondering how in the world did it not budged out of the ground. Well Kyoto shook it out of his head and continue to look for 2 more materials. "Hmm I wonder what other players are doing right now there has to be more people looking for materials for this quest it can't just be me." 

ID# 81285 results:

LD: 7 (failed)

Edited by XxSulSus
  • 4 months later...

Kyoto looks around see if he can fine anymore materials in this area. Noticing that there's one next to the tree he gradually walks over there bends over and grabs a hold of the material. "This one is mine I can feel it" he said to himself as he then yanks it out of the ground. "Ha-ha... this is getting little too easy. Maybe I can get this done real soon and continue on with my journey." Kyoto then looks around, trying to fine more materials finally sees another one but it's kind of out of the way. He decides to not worry about it and continue up the trail maybe get lucky to fine a field full of them. Approaching this large field of grass all Kyoto see is nothing but herbs and most importantly lots and lots of mushrooms. Kyoto got really excited as he then rushes over to the nearest one and look at it. 

ID# 88222 results:

Loot: 13

+1 Mat

Edited by XxSulSus

Kyoto look around again noticing all these mushrooms he can pick. He hurried and run up to the closes one he sees and this one is a real big one? He got excited and grabbed a hold of it and started to yank. Easily enough the mushroom started to fly right now like it was not even connected to the ground. "Ha-ha why are you getting so easy. Most of the time you are being stubborn and don’t want to move at all." Kyoto got really excited he started to walk towards Zackariah's Workshop. Walking towards his workshop Kyoto admires the nature in this floor can't imagine this back at home. Well compare home is a city and in the middle of it is this large park. Looking over to his left he sees a few animals playing around in the wooded area next to him finally approaching up to the gates of the city Kyoto look at the workshop gradually walks up to the door.

ID# 88223 results:

Loot: 20

+1 Mats

Edited by XxSulSus
  • 1 month later...

Kyoto is still in the same place as before as he looks around thinking it’s little weird that nothing happening around here. He looks up and realizes that the sun is slowly going down and doesn’t thinks he’s going to make it back in time for today so he steps to the side of the trail and set up camp. And when he means camp he means he’s just going to sleep inside a tree and just look up into the sky and see the amazing realism in the stars. After starring in the sky Kyoto slowly dozes off and falls asleep. In the middle of his deep sleep he dreams about his home, his sister and his parents. Knowing that even if there gone they still miss him. And for his sister she’s scared that he will never come home. Kyoto quickly wakes up panicking after seeing her crying. “Everything’s my fault. I could be home right now spending time with my little sister instead I’m stuck in this death game.”

Edited by XxSulSus

The next morning comes after Kyoto finally falls asleep after having a bad dream the first time he tried to sleep. He quickly jumps out of the tree and back onto the trail. Continuing to Zackariah’s Workshop Kyoto sees more little animals playing around in the distance and also to the left of him. Approaching to the end of the forest he then look around and see the walls of the town. As he then heads towards the wall he sees children little NPC children playing and ask if he would like to play with them. Politely denying their offer he then continue to walk up to the gates of the town. Walking around the town trying to remember where Zackariah’s workshop is he finally remembers where it is and proceeds to it. Approaching it he then stands there with a big smile on his face knowing that he’s almost done with this quest.

Before opening into the shop Kyoto looked over and saw something that he thought would have been great material but realize it was nothing. Kyoto looked over and tried to figure out what the heck he was looking at. For the next few minuets Kyoto just admire how the place looked as he then looked around again knowing that eventually he’ll leave this place and be on his way to meet new people and enjoy the new scenes that are coming up for him. He smiles as he then turn around and sees an interesting figure out in the distance to his right. It seems to be a bright pink and blue color but it was to blurry for him to identify what it is. Kyoto then walks up to the steps of the workshop and then stare at the door. Looking at the find wood of the door Kyoto never notice the craft work of the door and smiles as his hand go up to the knob.

ID# 107338 results: LD: 9 (Fail)

Edited by Kyot0

Kyoto opens the front door of Zackariah’s Workshop. Walks into the shop and walks up to Zackariah. Kyoto hands the materials over to Zackariah as he then was told to create this health potion. Kyoto nods and then starts to mix the materials together as he then sees the potion form as he successfully crafted a healing potion. Zackariah then told Kyoto to travel to Lyle Tealeaf and deliver the potion to Lyle. Kyoto then smiles as he then walks towards the door and leaves the workshop. Kyoto looks around trying to figure out where Lyle workshop is. Looking around he doesn’t see a sign or anything he walks up to a NPC “Hello, You wouldn’t perhaps know where Lyle Tealeaf’s workshop is?” the NPC respond as Kyoto thanks her and proceeds onto her workshop. “Man this quest is easy but really time consuming.” he tells to himself. Kyoto looks around can’t believe how realistic this game is and how lifelike every NPC is in this game.

ID# 89996 results: Craft: 9 +1 Healing Potion

• 11 months later...

While Kyoto walks over to Lyle Tealeaf’s workshop he see’s Atzo and Stryder talking to each other. “Huh it’s been a long time since I’ve seen them down here on floor one.” Kyoto laughs as he waves to them and then approaching up to the door of Lyle. Noticing that no one is in the workshop he decided to walk around the building to see there Lyle is walking up to her front door. “Hello strange boy what brought you to this neck of the woods?” she says as Kyoto jump as he was scared out of his shoes. “I’m looking for Lyle. Are you her?” He smiles. “Yes, I’m Lyle and I’m guessing your coming from Zackariah? I’ve been expecting you.” Kyoto looks at him and was little confused. How could this man possible be knowing that Kyoto was coming and knew who he was. Kyoto then realize this is a NPC they are program to know about you coming.

Edited by Kyot0

Giving Lyle his package Kyoto smiles as he seems to think he has completed the quest. “Oh young man maybe you can give me some help.” Kyoto stopped as he hears what the man had to say but in reply “Sorry sir, I’m kind of hungry and tired I’ll report back to you if I decided to take on your offer.” Kyoto smiles as he then goes on out the door and walks down the street. “Huh. I think I’m done with the quest but I’m not sure.” Kyoto looks and see if he’s gained any experience or items from the quest but notice he hasn’t yet. He’s wondering what he is missing but at the moment he can’t quite figure it out. Walking to the nearest bench he could find he sat down and just enjoy the fresh air of what could be the game mechanic and just smiles.

While Kyoto sits at the bench for about an hour he deiced to get up and maybe try and find Atzo and Stryder. Walking around the first floor he couldn’t find them anywhere. Kyoto gives a sad grind as he thought they would still be here. Walking around some more he see’s a strange man. Kyoto walks up to him and see’s that this man’s name is Hikoru and kind of gets a smirk trying to hold the laugh in. Kyoto has a sense of humor that no one else gets. Hikoru to Kyoto sounds funny but probably to everyone else it’s just another name someone uses as a username. As Kyoto continues down the street he sees another man dressed in all purple and see’s a dragon right behind him that blends in with his coat. Even though the figure look like a dork wearing purple he looks like a strong player and willing to help the new players.

Kyoto sat down and think what he was wanting to do after this. What kind of people he want to meet what does he want to do. Kyoto isn’t a social person nor did he have many friends back in the real world so his goal was to try and make at least one friend while he was stuck here. Kyoto sat down and think of a good quest he could do next. Maybe he could do something with one of his guild mates. Stryder seems like a guy that would be glad to help a new member out. That’s is He’s going to ask Stryder if he wants to do a quest with him. Maybe something that gets him some better gear. Maybe after that he can start doing other quest with other people. Eventually get one of them familiar’s like that purple coat guy. He laughed because of the way he said that as he manage to say that with a happy tone that made him sound little fruity.

Kyoto looks around as he see’s a bunch of guys but most importantly he see’s a lot of players with the same guild sign as the man in the purple coat. One that has blond hair and had a strange looking sword. His sword doesn’t look like everyone else’s. After looking at this man Kyoto soon wants to meet everyone in this guild. They all seem strong but at the same time since they are down here in floor 1 they must be willing to help the new player out. Kyoto smiled even more as he continues to look around. Seeing a lot of new players and one in particular look like a girl that is going to be very strong one day. She almost scares Kyoto. But soon fines out she’s very friendly. As he pictures all these cool adventures in his head one the one thing he hopes will never happen is when he’s in a quest and gets to the point where he he’s on the edge of his life.

As Kyoto finally gets up and walks over to the nearest Inn. He then looks up into the sky and see that it’s slowly turning night. After a long day of searching for materials for a quest he thinks this would be the best time to hit the hay. Walking over to the nearest Inn Kyoto spotted the man in the purple coat talking to that guy with he blonde hair. As he walks by them he couldn’t hear anything they say as then the Dragon pokes her head at him as he walks by. Walking into the Inn Kyoto then walks into the room he was given to as he smiles and takes his gear off and lays down in the bed as he then lays there wondering what he’ll do tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. Kyoto doesn’t want to hide in this city forever and rot away. He wan’t to go on adventures and maybe get to the front lines and help everyone get out of this death game.

Summery:

- 5 Teir One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

- 1 Teir One Damage Potion (+1 Damage)

- 1 Teir One Over- Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

SP

400 Col

Edited by Kyot0