(Store move approved by Admins, please see newest thread)

After a successful gathering of materials, it was time for another spree of items! Ideally, the girl was hunting to make some perfect items. She had a blade on order, but additionally, she wanted to make herself some better equipment for possible battles that she'd get dragged into. She wanted...No, Needed, better equipment. Not only for herself, but for others. They'd need it to survive in this game...

--------------------------------

Daily Attempt 1:  2 EXP

Materials used: 1 (3 remaining)

Roll: 84378

Craft: 5 (+1CD) 6 = (Vanity)

LD: Not relevant

Daily Attempt 2:  3EXP

Materials used: 1 (2 remaining)

Roll: 84379 

Craft: 8 (+1CD) = 9 (Uncommon)

Daily Attempt 3:  2EXP

Materials used: 1 (1 remaining)

Roll: 84380

Craft:  7 (+1CD) = 8 (Vanity).

LD: Not relevant

Daily Attempt 4: 3EXP

Materials used: 1 (0 remaining)

Roll: 84381 

Craft: 9 (+1CD) = 10 (Uncommon)

LD: Not Relevant

The girl should have been happy, should have been proud of her work. But, despite that she'd managed to create 4 weapons, it wasn't there. While there was success in creating 4 weapons in a single sitting, it was now the quality she disapproved of. They were just ok, but she wanted them to be better! She sighed as she sat herself down, she'd just have to get better, simple as that.

Results:

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Berserkers’ Rage

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 3

Roll ID: 84380

Roll: 8

Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer
Tier: 1

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None

Description: The War Hammer is an entirely metallic weapon, that, it its top, is double-sided and is cut with multiple-jaggered spikes to ensure that when it comes into contact, it comes into contact with a stabbing sensation. On the staff, there are two ‘handholds’ that can slide up or down to accommodate a smaller, or larger, wielder.  

Spoiler

Name: Axe of Endurance

Roll ID: 84381

Roll: 10

Item Type: One-Handed Battle Axe

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Bleed <Upon a successful roll of 9-10 (Unmodified), deals 12 DMG to enemy for 2 turns>  

Description: The pole is a wooden one with strapped worked around to ensure easy control. The blade itself is a darkened silver colour with a dipped bottom, appearing like a Nordic Axe with a dark tint.

Spoiler

Name: Lance of Envy

Roll ID: 84379

Roll: 9

Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear

Enhancements: 1 Paralyze <Removes enemy action for 1 turn if ATK roll is 9-10 (Unmodified)>

Description: A long weapon silver weapon that shines in sunlight, it’s tip arches out into a pyramid shape with small ‘wings’ at the bottom tips. The pole of the lance is coloured aqua and had multiple hand-grips for the wielder to use. When this weapon is applying its Paralyze affect, the tip of the spear lights up a bright white colour when coming into contact with its target.   

Spoiler

Name: Barrier Aura

Roll ID: 84378

Roll: 6

Item Type: Shield

Description: An extremely large circular shield, a plain silvery metallic shield with several dimples within the out-side shield wall itself. In the middle of the circle, there is the image of a Viking warship.  

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 0

Total EXP gained: 10 EXP

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gryas made his way through the 4th floor in seach of the stone building that was described to him back on the first floor. It was a dangerous treck but he had finally made it. Brushing the snow from hi armor he opened the front door and walked inside. It held a cozy warmth that Gryas imagined was due to a roaring furnace inside a solid and well build stone building. The owner came out from the back door with a warm smile and a greeting. Gryas introduced himself and asked about her prices for crafting some perfect gear that he had been sorely needed. "I am in the process of gathering materials and Col to fund it" he had said, inspecting the rest of her wares. Spotting a silver and aqua spear he asked "may I?" Intending to pick it up and feel its weight. It seemed very well made, not quite what he was looking for but none the less seemed like a weapon that would just abou suit anyones needs. "Do you have and one handed war hammers currently? I am interested in placing an order, but by any chance do you mind if i test out some of your equipment in the meantime?" He knew it was a lot to ask, but Gryas wanted to be sure about what he purchased and testing some of their wares was a great way to test that.

Eatos had been napping next to her forge when she heard the door to her store open! The girl scrambled to her feet, fixed her hair and dusted off her clothes before stepping forwards and spotting the one who entered. She smiled up at him as he inquired about War Hammers. Weapons she had only vanity ones off, not worthwhile selling if she was honest with herself.

Of course, his request was uncommon as he picked up one of her Uncommon items, the Lance of Envy. He wanted to test it out? Well...The girl grinned as her mind put together what it was she could do.

"You're more than welcome to borrow that weapon. I currently don't have any One-Handed War Hammers that are worthwhile selling, but hopefully i'll be able to construct one soon. As long as you promise to return the spear once I have got the War-Hammer constructed, I don't see an issue with it"

It was risky to put her absolute faith in a complete stranger. She had no idea who he even was, but he seemed sincere and kind. Plus, it wasn't like her shop was boming with customers these days anyway so what did it hurt to put some faith in someone?

Items Lost:

Spoiler

Enhancements: 1 Paralyze <Removes enemy action for 1 turn if ATK roll is 9-10 (Unmodified)>

Description: A long weapon silver weapon that shines in sunlight, it’s tip arches out into a pyramid shape with small ‘wings’ at the bottom tips. The pole of the lance is coloured aqua and had multiple hand-grips for the wielder to use. When this weapon is applying its Paralyze affect, the tip of the spear lights up a bright white colour when coming into contact with its target.  

Hei had just fought this floors field boss Avalanche when he came to visit Eatos, who was one of his guildmembers. He hated the cold, but he had been prepared for it, so he wore many layers of cloth under his dark hood. The building somewhat looked like his friends smith on the first floor. - Strange, that all the smithing workshops look like easy stone houses, might be a trend with them? - he thought when he entered the <<heroes infinite arsenal>>.

The inside looked big, as there was not much within the big room. All the weapons and other equipment pieces where laid out close to the walls and so he had a good look at Eatos, who seemed to be sleeping next to the fire. He knew her, and it was the first thing he had learned about her, when he had met her in the mountains, that she was sleepy allt the time. So he went over to her and gently waked her up. "Hey, Eatos, wake up, you have a customer" he said as soft as he could, but still loud enough for her to wake up from her. He would then wait for her to fully be back with the living to tell her, that he needed her expertise in weapon crafting. "I need a new weapon, this one" and he showed her his "Heart seeker spear" "is good in what I used it for, but I lack some damage, could you create a weapon, that would fit to my outfit and increase my damage output?" Hei waited till she answered and then laid down an order form and four materials. "This is so you don't forget what I need, and the materials are an advance, I'll pay the missing one when I got it, if that is ok" After that he would say goodbye and leave the store to gather some more materials.

Spoiler

Name: <Whatever you want> (name it depending on the design you choose)

Roll ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: Onehanded Assault Spear

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage (3)

Description: Up to you, but as we specified via discord

Payment Method: Materials

-4 T1 mats

Normally, when someone entered her store, Eatos knew. However, this time, she didn’t, and the girl slept through the opening of her stores door. So at first, when she felt someone trying to wake her up, she dismissed it, muttering and refusing to open her eyes. However, eventually, she did, and realized her door wasn’t locked.

She quickly fixed herself up, before listening to his request. He wanted an Assault Spear, but it had to suit his gloomy appearance and stack on damage? “Well, that shouldn’t be Too hard. I’ll try and craft it with what you’ve given me, but it might take me a little while”

As he said his goodbye, the blacksmith took a good look at his order, before grinning. He wanted a spear that was appropriate for a dark and gloomy Spear user, she knew the perfect weapon.

Daily Attempt 1:  8EXP

Materials used: 1 (3 remaining)

Roll: 84793

Craft: 12 (+1CD) = 13 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 2:  1EXP

Materials used: 1 (2 remaining)

Roll:   84794

Craft: 2 (+1CD) = 3 (Fail)

Daily Attempt 3:  8EXP

Materials used: 1 (1 remaining)

Roll:  84795

Craft:  11 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect).

Daily Attempt 4: 2EXP

Materials used: 1 (0 remaining)

Roll: 84796 

Craft:   5 (+1CD) = 6 (Vanity)

LD: Not Relevant

Eatos grinned. Not only had she been successful in crafting herself some armour, but Hei’s order was complete. Gae Bulg, a weapon from Irish mythology she’d learnt during her degree. It wasn’t common knowledge, in fact, had it not been for the request of a dark spear, she’d of gone with Norse Mythology with her naming. But, as she placed the spear behind the desk, she couldn’t really complain. After all, he wanted a spear that suited him, then why not give him a weapon that was supposed to be cursed?

Results:

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Gae Bulg, Spear of Mortal Pain

Roll ID: 84793

Roll: 12 (+1CD) = 13

Item Type: Onehanded Assault Spear

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage (3)

Description: A long metallic spear, the weapon itself is a blood red from handle to tip. The shaft itself appears to be made out of bones, while the tip is jaggered up to the tip. When wielded in battle, if the weapon deals a Crit, it glows a dark red.

Payment Method: Materials (4 out of 5 paid)

Spoiler

Name: Guardians’ Shield

Roll ID: 84796

Roll: 5 (+1CD) = 6

Description: A beautiful aqua shield with the image of a bulky guardian etched into the metal. The kite shield gleams in the sunlight, and even in the darkest in the caves, gives a shimmer of hope throughout it all.

Spoiler

Name: Immortals’ Vigilance

Roll ID: 84795

Roll: 11 (+1CD) = 12

Item Type: Heavy Armour

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Mitigation (3) <Prevents 9x3 damage from successful attacks>

Description: Comprised of golden metallic plates, the armour itself lacks any special etchings. With bulkier shoulder-pieces, the armour shines a golden-yellow upon taking damage.

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 0

Total EXP gained: 19 EXP

It just took him one day to find the missing material, and so Hei returned to Eatos shop sooner than he had thought he would. He brought the material he had gathered to the girl, who was waiting in the room, but it seemed she had heared him this time, as she was not still lying there, but already getting ready for her customer. "Hey Eatos, have you already finished my weapon? I did some night shift to get the material I still owe you, here it is" and with these words Hei hands over some rare ores, he had gatheres specially for her. 
When he sees the weapon and it's gread dark design, Hei is really impressed with Eatos work and asks her, if she has something in her store, on which he could test the weapon, and if she doesn't have something like that, if she might know a good place to find soemthing of this kind.

-1 material
+1 Gae Bulg, Spear of Mortal Pain

• 3 weeks later...

Gryas entered A Heroes Infinite Arsenal and greeted Eatos as he soaked in the comforting warmth of the store. "Hey Eatos! How has business been?" Gryas asked as he walked up to the counter and greeted her. "I have finally made it back with the spear you lent me and I have got to say I am very happy with the craftsmanship, it was very effective! I was now actually hoping that you could make me a custom piece." Gryas asked as he picked up an order form and began filling it out. Gryas had recently gotten enough materials that he could afford to get a perfect weapon crafted, and unlike most his need for a perfect weapon was not like most other players who got new weapons to increase their damage but Gryas just wanted to hit more so he could keep the attention of the monsters he fought. Finishing the order form he passed it over to Eatos as well as placing the spear he had borrowed on the table. "Oh and here are the mats up front!"

Spoiler

Name: Axe of the Björn

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: One-Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements: Accuracy +3

Description: A sturdy wooden handle with a large heavy Viking style axe head, engraved on both sides of the axe blade is the image of a bear with maw wide open roaring at its opponents.

Payment Method: 5 x Materials

Items Lost

Lance of Envy

5 x T1 Materials

Spoiler

Edited by Gryas

What had been an hard working day, the blacksmith has little time for rest. The first thing she was met by was Gyras, who not only returned her weapon, but placed an order and gave her what she needed to make it. The girl smiled over the counter at him.

"I'm glad to see you again and i'm happy to hear that you were happy with my weapon. As for a custom piece, if you give me just a tick, i'll give it to you"

The girl spun around, a skip in her step, happy to get back to work. She had waited too long to forge anything. Hammer in one hand, she ignited her forge and went to work. 

-----------------------

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1:  8EXP

Materials used: 1 (48 remaining)

Roll: 86110

Craft: 12 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 2:  1EXP

Materials used: 1 (47 remaining)

Roll:  86111

Craft: 3 (+1CD) = 4 (Bad)

LD: 19 (3LD) = 22 (Material Recovered) +1MAT

Materials used: 1

Roll: 86112

Craft:  6 (+1CD) = 7 (Common).

Daily Attempt 4: 8EXP

Materials used: 1 (X remaining)

Roll:  86113

Craft:   12 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 5: 8EXP

Materials used: 1 (X remaining)

Roll: 86114 

Craft:   12 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect) 

Results:

3 Perfects

1 Common

1 Bad (Material Recovered) 

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 49-4=45

Total EXP gained: 27 EXP

Crafts: 

Spoiler

Name: Axe of the Björn

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: 86110

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Accuracy +3

Description: A sturdy wooden handle with a large heavy Viking style axe head, engraved on both sides of the axe blade is the image of a bear with maw wide open roaring at its opponents.

Spoiler

Name: Relic of Lightning

Roll ID: 86113

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer

Enhancements: +2 Paralyze <Successful attacks of 8-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties> .+1 Accuracy <Gains 1 to BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit>

Description: A golden crafted hammer. The handle is coated in leather, and only goes up a small amount before reaching the double-ended hammer. The hammer is golden and shines in the sunlight. When this weapon Paralyzes an enemy, lightning appears to race around the hammer itself.

Spoiler

Name: Gae Buide

Roll ID: 86114

Enhancements: +2 Bleed <Successful attacks of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed> +1 Accuracy <Gains 1 to BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit>

Description: A short yellow weapon that is double-tipped, the shaft itself has lines etched into it. The weapon is designed after the Irish mythological weapon that is said to inflict wounds that cannot be healed. The weapon constantly has a glowing aura when equipped. When this weapon causes Bleed on an opponent, the tips of the weapon turn red, and return to golden yellow after Bleed has been inflicted.

Spoiler

Name: Emerald Angel

Roll ID: 86112

Roll: 6 <+1> = 7

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Quality: Common

Description: A silver blade that suns in the sunlight, the handle resembles angel wings.

The girl couldn't Not smile. 3 Perfect weapons! She couldn't be prouder in herself! She placed the weapon on the counter in front of Gyras, a smile on her face. 

"I gotta admit, it's an amazing weapon, and it has history to it too. Hopefully it'll be what you need" 

@Gryas

Edited by Eatos

She'd been lazy for too long, and Eatos opted for another day at her forge. Not only that, but she needed a way to sell, and she had to figure out how she was going to attract more customers to her icey home. 

------------------

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1:  2EXP

Materials used: 1 (44 remaining)

Roll: 86475

Craft: (+1CD) = 7 (Vanity)  <One-Handed Sword>

LD: X (+2LD) = X(Material Recovered?) +1MAT?

Daily Attempt 2:  8EXP

Materials used: 1 (43 remaining)

Roll:  86476

Craft: 12 (+1CD) = 13 (Perfect) <One-Handed Sword>

Materials used: 1 (42 remaining)

Roll: 86377

Craft:  4 (+1CD) = 5 (Vanity). <Two-Handed Sword>

Daily Attempt 4: 1EXP

Materials used: 1 (41 remaining)

Roll:  86378

Craft:   2 (+1CD) = 3 (Fail) <Two-Handed Sword>

Daily Attempt 5: 2EXP

Materials used: 1 (40 remaining)

Roll:  86379    

Craft:   5 (+1CD) = 6 (Vanity) <Two-Handed Sword>

Results:

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: The Chevlicant

Roll ID: 86475

Roll: 6 (+1) = 7

Item Type: One-Handed Sword

Description: The blade of this weapon is a bright red colour, and the hilt carefully etched to ensure quality hand-position when wielding.  

Spoiler

Name: Caliburn, Sword of Righteousness

Roll ID: 86476

Roll: 12

Enhancements: +3 Damage <Gains 3 damage>

Description: A hilt of diamond blue with gold lines crusted into it, a golden hilt-guard with ruby’s engrained on, and a beautiful silver blade. The blade fit for a king. When this weapon inflicts damage, the silver blade glows a golden colour.

Spoiler

Name: Blade of Ambition

Roll ID: 86377

Roll: 5

Item Type: Two-Handed Sword

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None

Description: A large blade coloured weapon resembling that of a Claymore, the only obvious distinguished mark being an emerald coloured mark that crosses the blade of the weapon. This mark lights up when a critical strike is performed.

Spoiler

Name: The Berzerker

Roll ID: 86379

Roll: 6

Item Type: Two-Handed Sword

Description: This Two-Handed Sword has one half of the blade curve beautifully, however, the other side is comprised of jiggered ‘teeth’ that are extremely sharp. The blade is a plain silver colour, and the handle is as smooth as the outer-curve.

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 40

Total EXP gained: 15 EXP

-------------------

Well, at least one perfect weapon came out of it. The girl placed it on display, after all, not many people came in to purchase her wares...Maybe she should try and actively sell them instead, yes, that'll work...Just where? With that in mind, she went to take another nap. 

Edited by Eatos
  • 3 weeks later...

The day was another beautiful cold day upon the 4th floor, and it was a rather special one. Her Guild-Master, Atzo, had returned finally, and she was sick of that stupid sword he carried. Upon telling him she was making him a new one, he'd made a request of what he wanted, and while the girl was very hesitant, she had faith in her guild master. With that, she went to work.

After many a hours slaving, she had made 3 weapons. Two of which she was immensely proud of and placed one into the store, placed the other behind the shelf for her guild-master to collect. 

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1:  1EXP

Materials used: 1 (39 remaining)

Roll: 86510

Craft: (+1CD) = 2 (Falure) <Two-Handed Sword>

Daily Attempt 2:  1EXP

Materials used: 1 (38 remaining)

Roll: 86511 

Craft: 2 (+1CD) = 3 (Failure) <Two-Handed Sword>

Daily Attempt 3:  8EXP

Materials used: 1 (37 remaining)

Roll: 86512

Craft:  12 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect).<Two-Handed Sword>

Daily Attempt 4: 2EXP

Materials used: 1 (36 remaining)

Roll:  86513

Craft:   6 (+1CD) = 7 (Vanity) <Two-Handed Assault Spear>

Daily Attempt 5: 5EXP

Materials used: 1 (35 remaining)

Roll:  86514

Craft:  10 (+1CD) = 11 (Rare) <Two-Handed Assault Spear>

Result:

TOTAL MATERIALS Started DAY: 40

TOTAL MATERIALS used: 5

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 35

Total EXP gained: 17 EXP

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Deterioration

Roll ID: 86512

Enhancements: +3 Accuracy

Description: A two-handed black serrated sword. It seems to be made if shaddows, these shadows seem to swim in the blade, constantly.

Spoiler

Name: Tridents' Force

Roll ID: 86513

Roll: 6 (+1) = 7

Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 

Description: A silver trident with a wooden pole

Spoiler

Name: Atgeir

Roll ID: 86514

Roll: 10 (+1) =11

Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Paralyze <successful attacks of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties>

Description: A thin, but long, golden spear with a decorated point. 

Edited by Eatos

Sky walked into her shop, getting out of the cold. He didn't mind it, he was used to it by now, he was quite often on this floor doing quests or just adventuring, so it was no suprise really that he had decided to come here. He wanted to get a sword for someone he had met, she had offered to pay him back, and since he could get weapons a little easier then she could at level one, he decided to help her out. Walking into the Heroes Arsenal, he went up to the counter, pulling out five hundred col and putting it down on the table, before filling out the custom order form.

"Hey Eatos, iv got a order for ya again! Could you make this one handed Curved sword....." He said, before thinking, then pulling out another five hundred putting it on the table and starting to fill out a second sheet. "This Katana to actually" He said, thinking that it might be useful for her to have two weapons to use, when she unlocked Katana..... If she unlocked Katana, either way it would be there.

Spoiler

Name: <Whatever you want>

Roll ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: One handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: 3 Damage

Description: <Entirely up to you on what it looks like, as long as it's appropriate for the item> (Leave blank if you want me to do description -Be aware that doing this may result in the name and design being similar to that of a weapon from a myth) Go ham mate, just use this image please https://goo.gl/images/3K80we

Payment Method: Col

----

Name: (Something water related, like Flowing Something)

Item Type: Katana

Enhancements: 3 Damage

Description: <Entirely up to you on what it looks like, as long as it's appropriate for the item> (Leave blank if you want me to do description -Be aware that doing this may result in the name and design being similar to that of a weapon from a myth) (Do something water related, suit it to the name please :) Also use this image for reference.

https://au.pinterest.com/pin/565905509401387612

Payment Method: Col

Edited by Stryder

Eatos had just managed to start her nap when she heard her door open. Naturally, she wasn't in the best of moods to be rudely awoken and dragged herself to the front of her shop. Of course, Stryder. She smiled at him as he explained what he wanted. Two pieces, both perfect. Curved and Katana. Eatos didn't fully understand why, last she recalled, he didn't use traditional weapons, but his fists (A fact that frustrated her given he was the first person she created a weapon for)

She took a look at the orders. They didn't seem too complicated, +3 damage and the designs, while beautiful, could be done easily. 

"I'll get them started now" She said, picking up the 1000 Col for the order "Hopefully i'll get at least one now and the other tomorrow at the latest"

With that, the girl spun around and began to power up her forge! 

Eatos was stunned. 5 PERFECT items?! She was practically stunned as she placed both blades in front of Stryder. "Well, that's about the best damn forging session i've ever had. Here are your blades Stryder, a damn bit quicker than i had planned"

@Stryder

ITEMS Acquired:

+ 1000 Col

ITEMS Lost:

- Legions Blade

-Flowing Masamune

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (27 remaining)

Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Roll:  86538

Craft:  11 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 2: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (26 remaining)

Type: Shield

Roll:  86539

Daily Attempt 3: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (25 remaining)

Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Roll:  86540

Craft:  12 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 4: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (24 remaining)

Type: One-Handed Katana

Roll:  86541

Daily Attempt 5: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (23 remaining)

Type: One-Handed War Hammer

Roll:  86542

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 28

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 5

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 23

Total EXP gained: 40 EXP

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Legions Blade

Roll ID: 86538

Roll: 11 (+1CD) = 12

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: +3 Damage <Gains 3 base damage>

Description: A bronzed weapon in the shape of a sickle, this blade offers its wielder comfort with groves in the hilt for comfortable grip when slashing

Spoiler

Name: Aegis of Protection

Roll ID: 86538

Enhancements: +3 Mitigation <Prevents 27 damage from successful attack>

Description: A curved silver shield that reflects everything it sees perfectly clear. The outer-most rings is golden with wreaths carved into them.

Spoiler

Name: Lu’s Blade of Protection

Roll ID: 86539

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy <Gains +2 BD when attacking>. +1 Damage <Gains +1 Base Damage>

Description: This blade, made of pure silver from hilt to tip, emits a soft ‘fog’ whenever it is wielded.

Spoiler

Name: Flowing Masamune

Roll ID: 86541

Item Type: Katana

Enhancements: +3 Damage <Gains 3 Base Damage>

Description: A katana tinted the colour of aqua blue with silver covering its handle, it moves with such elegance and swiftness that it swipes through its target effortlessly. Named after a blade that could slice through air, it holds to its reputation.

Spoiler

Name: Hammer of Labours

Roll ID: 86542

Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer

Quality: <Perfect>

Enhancements: +3 Damage <Gains +3 Base Damage>

Description: A metallic club that has a wooden handle, the club itself has grooving’s etched all the way down, each one of them sharp and eager to taste blood.

Edited by Eatos

Vigilon was searching for a blacksmith run by a player in the fourth floor. Vigilon had asked a player if he could help her out on a quest, but she told him that she would refuse unless given a better Rapier first. He recalled the last time he was on this floor, when he was preparing to set out in search of Veriost, his familiar. The small white frost dragon had a nostalgic expression on her face, and seemed happy to be within the safe zone for reasons Vigilon had no clue about. Vigilon set his eyes on a humble looking smithy, and decided to enter. The shop looked much better than it did on the outside, in Vigilon's opinion, not that it mattered. Vigilon browsed through the available weapons, then set his eyes on a Perfect Quality Rapier. "This is just what Dazia needs." he thought. When the shop's owner sleepily asked him if he was browsing from her arsenal, or interested in a custom weapon. "I know of a player who needs this Rapier. Would you prefer Col or materials for it?"

@Eatos

Ordered Item:

Name: Rapier of Wrath

Your Rank: Rank 2

Roll ID: 81917

Item Type: Rapier 

Enhancements: +2 DMG, +1 ACC

Description: This Rapier has a golden hilt which arches around the handle. The blade itself shimmers in the sunlight, and has a silvery glow when in the darkness. On the blade itself, the words ‘I am without fear’ etched onto the blade itself

Eatos was very surprised at hearing her door open, after all, she hadn't intended to do much today other than sleep in and maybe go out to the lake for a few hours. So when she looked and saw someone she didn't recognize, it took her several moments to realize that whoever it was, wanted to purchase something. Upon hearing his request, she couldn't Not smile. That Rapier was the one she wielded until barely a few days ago, it was nice to know that at least someone was going to get use out of it, rather than the other weapons that sat in her store. 

"I'd prefer a material payment, if i'm being completely honest with you" The blue-haired girl replied as she placed the rapier onto the counter "Although, i'll do whichever is more convenient for you. If i may ask, what's your name?" 

@Vigilon 

Gained: 

6 T1 Mats

Lost: 

Rapier of Wrath

Edited by Eatos

Vigilon heard the shopkeeper say that she would prefer materials as payment. He answered the question that followed as he placed six tier one materials on the counter. "Vigilon. I'm currently helping a new player start off," He continued his sentence with a chuckle. "but she refused to accept help from me unless I gave her a better weapon. Can't say I blame her, though, since after all, nobody wants to get killed on their first fight, assuming she hasn't fought anything yet." After he left with the purchased weapon, he set off to go to the third floor, where Dazia was probably waiting for him, as they planned to take on the quest <<Worn out Welcome>>. Veriost seemed a bit sad that she had to say goodbye to the fourth floor again, and so soon too. "Cheer up, Veriost, I think a good morale might help out with our goal here. Besides, I'm sure we'll be back on this floor at some point."

@Eatos

- 6 T1 Mats

+ Rapier of Wrath

Another beautiful day upon the 4th floor as the Blacksmith dragged herself awake. Well, when she found the word beautiful, she found it so. The wind was blowing softly, nothing even close to a blizzard, but the breeze was there. It was just like the weather back home, weather she absolutely adored. After forcing herself out of her bed, despite her body begging her to go back to sleep, she paced around her store examining her own items. There were a lot of vanity items, and she knew she needed to do something about those some time soon, but what? Eh, she'll figure that out later.

She needed to get more constructed, after all, the stronger she made herself, the better a blacksmith she'd be and the more she could help other people. She grabbed up her hammer, spun it around in her hand before getting to work.

At the end, it honestly wasn't' that she couldn't be sorta proud off. Nothing had failed horrible, and she'd even made some quality weapons for people to get. Blades and Shields and Armour with varying results. With another sigh, she went to have herself yet another nap. 

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1: 5EXP 

Materials used: 1 (28 remaining)

Type: One-Handed Rapier

Roll:  86674

Craft:  10 (+1CD) = 11 (Rare)

Daily Attempt 2: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (27 remaining)

Type: Two-Handed Sword

Roll:  86675

Craft:  4 (+1CD) = 5 (Vanity)

Daily Attempt 3: 5EXP 

Materials used: 1 (26 remaining)

Type: Heavy Armour

Roll: 86676 

Craft:  9 (+1CD) = 10 (Rare)

Daily Attempt 4: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (25 remaining)

Type: One-Handed Sword

Roll:  86677

Craft:  4 (+1CD) = 5 (Vanity)

Daily Attempt 5: 3EXP 

Materials used: 1 (24 remaining)

Roll: 86678 

Craft:  8 (+1CD) = 9 (Uncommon)

Daily Attempt 6: 5EXP 

Materials used: 1 (23 remaining)

Roll: 86679 

Craft:  10 (+1CD) = 11 (Rare)

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 29

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 6

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 23

Total EXP gained: 22 EXP

CRAFTS

Spoiler

Name: Radiant Dawn

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 86674

Roll: 10 (+1CD) = 11

Item Type: Rapier

Enhancements: +2 DMG <Increase base damage by 2>

Description: A delicate Rapier that's metal mimicks that of a sunrise, a deep orange colour that warms the heart of its wielder. 

Spoiler

Name: Ferris

Roll ID: 86675

Roll: 4 (+1CD) = 5

Description: A silver blade that delicately splits the air with each swing, and etched onto its handle, a pair of wings. 

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Chainmail

Roll ID: 86676

Roll: 9 (+1CD) = 10

Item Type: Heavy Armour

Enhancements: +2 Thorns <Successful Non-Crits deal 14 DMG to the attacking enemy>

Description: A silver chain vest that covers the persons chest and arms. Attached to the chest are sharp spikes that punish all that strike against the wielder. 

Spoiler

Name: Nothung

Roll ID: 86677

Roll: 4 (+1CD) = 5

Description: A large black coloured blade with a red glow through the centre of the sword. When dealing a Critical Strike, this red glow consumes the entire blade. 

Spoiler

Name: Duban, Shield of Hate

Roll ID: 86678

Roll: 8 (+1CD) = 9

Item Type: Shield

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Taunt <+1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl and successful attacks> 

Description: A large Kiteshield coloured grey that seems to suck in the light directly around it. When the wielder successfully increases their Hate, the shield shifts to a darker colour.

Spoiler

Name: Shield of Retribution

Roll ID: 86679

Roll: 10 (+1CD) = 11

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: +2 Paralyze <Successful attacks of 8-10 remove enemy actions for the next turn>

Description: This circular shield is metallic with a reflective-silver colour in the middle. 

Edited by Eatos

Sky comes in, smiling as he picked up both the swords. He had been waiting to get htese for awhile, having finally found the time. As he was planning to train Raeze, he knew he needed the weapons so that she would have a nice weapon.... Though she didn't have an accuracy boost, from his knowledge. He noted to help her get enough col to buy one.... He shrugged, smiling towards his friend.

"Thanks Eatos, this will keep someone alive for a fair while, il be back if i need anything else! Oh, and by the way, we need to head out on a quest again, its been ages!" He says to her, picking up both Legions blade and Flowing Masamune, a Katana and a one handed curved sword, both of which he had requestitioned for a friend. He shrugged, leaving the store with a smile.

Gained

- Legions Blade

- Flowing Masamune

Spoiler

Name: 

Item Type: 2 Handed Assault Spear

Enhancements: +2 Bleed +1 Paralyze

Description: 

Payment Method: 700 col

Winik strolled into the shop, eyes full of curiosity.  He had yet to come here, but he had heard some good things from the various players he managed to overhear in his adventures.  "Hello? Anyone here?," he called, cupping one hand around his mouth.  He notcied thw sleeping girl by the forge, earning a smile from him when he saw her wake up and come to the counter. He swiped his hand through the air, first and second fingers outstretched, and pulled up his menu.  He materialized a small pouch of 700 col and placed it on the counter. "I'm looking to get a custom weapon. Perfect tier if you can. Im content to wait, just shoot me a message when youre done." Nodding in satisfaction, he turned and left the shop, content to wait for his weapon to be made.

Edited by Winik

Finally, Telrenya had some spare col she could use on equipment. Her starting items were getting her nowhere quickly, and as she'd began to level up she was hoping she could get some of the stats she desperately needed from a player-run shop. It was her second time on the fourth floor, but she had recalled spotting a couple of shops that she wanted to take a closer look at the last time around.

Letting herself in, Telrenya's brown eyes scanned the interior of the shop, letting herself take in the various crafted items on display. A smile quickly grew across her face as she tore herself away from admiring the decor and weaponry. Instead, she focused on locating the shop's owner. Once the blue-haired woman was in sight, greeting her with a smile, the blonde walked up to the counter. "Excuse me, hello," She started with a friendly smile. "I'm looking for a rapier with bonus damage, maybe something mid-range?" She hoped the blacksmith would understand what type of item would best suit her. "Do you happen to have anything like that?"

Eatos had never had two customers in quick succession before, and both with seperate orders. With Winik, who didn't introduce himself, she took his order for a customized Two-Handed Assault Spear and placed it next to her forge. It was the next on her life of items to craft. She thanked him for the 700 col, and planned on going back to her forge, right as the door went again. She had expected him to be returning, except it wasn't him, but rather, a girl, one she'd never met before.

"I can do you one better" She said as she grabbed a weapon she'd crafted barely a few days ago. The Rapier, Radient Dawn. She placed it in on the counter for her customer to examine. "Radient Dawn its called, think it'll be helpful to you?"

@Telrenya

Gained:

700 col 

Edited by Eatos