(Store move approved by Admins, please see newest thread)

The blue-haired blacksmith presented Telrenya with an item that exceeded her expectations. A brilliant orange rapier rested in front of her, both elegant in design and not too flashy. The woman's eyes practically began to sparkle as she took in the weapon's appearance alone. She hesitantly reached out to it, despite Eatos having offered for her to inspect the item. A dialogue box appeared hovering over the item, giving Telrenya all the data on the item. A wide smile grew across her face. "It's perfect!" She exclaimed, looking over the item's quality once more. "This is only a rare?" She asked in a mumble, as if in slight disbelief.

Regaining her composure, Telrenya glanced at the information on display that showed the woman's pricing. It would take a lot of the col she had managed to save up, but it was worth it. Buying new equipment was that saving's purpose, after all. "That's 500, right?" She smiled at the blacksmith and opened up a trade to offer the woman the col in exchange. "Oh, my name is Telrenya, by the way. I think I would be happy to commission another weapon for you in the future." She said confidently, hoping this item along would be a major stepping stone in her growth.

Trading:
<Radiant Dawn> for 500 col

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having recently run into the need for an upgrade, Birdie had been searching high and low for a Blacksmith, and word of such a shop had recently reached her ears. With little else to do for the rest of the evening, she'd taken the journey down to the fourth floor and sought after the aforementioned business, A Heroes Infinite Arsenal. The name alone was convincing enough to warrant an excursion towards the store, and she stood before the front door with her wits about her. Okay, it's just a quick in and out. You can do this!

Upon entering, her attention was first stolen by the interior's generous open space. The building appeared to be so much smaller on the outside, though it was likely an effect of the wintry weather obscuring its full size. "W-whoah!" A shriek escaped her as a puppy barked up at her, although its bountiful adorableness would calm her in an instant.  A small seating area was placed near the front entrance, no doubt intended for when the shop was at its busiest, though Birdie would not stay long enough to use it. Instead, she put on a smile whilst petting the dog and made way for the counter, giving the Blacksmith a shy wave. "H-hi. I wasn't too sure so I thought I'd come by and ask, are you currently taking orders for tier two weapons? I have the amount to cover the costs, plus excess if you'd need a little more."

Eatos smiled at the girl as she named herself, Telrenya. The girl was nice, and the blacksmith accepted the trade being offered. She moved Radiant Dawn to her 'half' of the counter, after all, it was her weapon to do with what she wished. Hopefully it would serve her well, for now. After all, the weapon was only of a rare quality, and her, like many, wanted perfect equipment. That meant, of course, she'd acquired a returning customer, something she'd been aiming for outside of her guild

"I look forward to your next visit" She said calmly. Of course, this was when her Familiar, Angel, barked as the door opened, and Eatos looked over at her newest customer. The newest customer, who had hair coloured like herself, seemed startled by the pup and the blacksmith sighed slightly. One day that puppy would calm down, it just wasn't any time soon. 

"Angel! Be kind" She said to her familiar before turning her focus onto the customer. The request was, well, it was a first. They wanted some Tier 2 equipment. Eatos smiled softly as she nodded her head to the question. 

"I'd be willing to give it a shot yes, but you'll need to supply the materials. I don't have any Tier 2 in stock myself. But if you fill in an order form and have the materials, i'll give it my best shot" 

LOST:

- Radiant Dawn

GAINED:

- 500 Col

@Birdie @Telrenya

She didn't let it show but relief swept through her entire being as the Blacksmith agreed to craft the weapon; Naturally, she'd come prepared with a plethora of materials. She gave the likewise-haired woman a nod, moving to fill in an order form. "S-sure thing, one sec..."

Though it took a short while, she smiled with satisfaction and handed the Blacksmith the order form. Despite double checking each section- twice- she'd always felt unsure about submitting order forms. If one or two teensy details were even slightly off, it could spark unnecessary tension between consumer and shopkeep; Thankfully, everything was as it needed to be. "Here. And that's six materials, right?" She materialised six metal ingot-looking materials and placed them on the desk- their appearance betrayed their weight as they were far lighter than expected. "Hm... a-actually, I better give you a few extra, just in case things don't work out- don't worry about reimbursing me or anything." She placed four more on the desk, "If you need any more, please do ask."

Spoiler

Name: Tempest Fleuret

Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: Rank 5
Roll ID: <Leave blank>
Roll: <Leave blank>
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Paralyze/+2 Accuracy
Description: Tempest Fleuret has a thinner blade than most Rapier-class weapons, and is only slightly longer than its low-level predecessor, Wind Fleuret. The blade itself is a glistening silver colour, surrounding an ebony fuller that extends to the very tip. Its loop guard has been fashioned to resemble a tornado, encapsulating the wielder's hand.
Payment Method: Materials

• Transferred 10 [T2] Materials to Eatos
    • Reason: Order

She'd never seen Tier 2 materials before, but in her mind, they didn't look like average ones like this. But, that was neither here nor there. She had a request, two in fact. She had to ensure she got both of them done, and while part of her wanted nothing more than to get to work on the Tier 2 Rapier, she did have an order before hers for a Two-handed Tier 1 weapon, which she knew she needed to actually start crafting. Still, 10 Tier 2 Materials was more than enough, in theory. She smiled to the other girl.

"Thank for these, i'll get to work on it as soon as i finish up my other orders. I do sorta have one order on standby that i need to finish, but moment its done, i'll get this Rapier done. I promise" 

She placed the Tier 2 Materials within her inventory, then glanced back at her forge. It was time to get to work. "You're welcome to hang around if you want, or i can message you when your order is complete" She offered as she went to her Forge, and turned on the fires. 

It wasn't hard for her to actually complete both her orders, a Perfect Tier 2 Rapier as well as a Two-Handed Assault Spear. Since the Rapier user was still within her store, she placed it on the counter for her. "Here ya go, 2nd tries the charm it seems"

@Birdie @Winik @Pinball <Your weapons are ready for pickup>

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (22 remaining)

Type: Tier 1 Two-Handed Assault Spear

Roll:  86957

Craft:  6 (+1CD) = 7 (Vanity)

Daily Attempt 2: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (21 remaining)

Type: Tier 1 Two-Handed Assault Spear        

Roll:  86958

Craft:  11 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 3: 3EXP 

Materials used: 1 (9 remaining)

Type: Tier 2 Rapier

Roll:  86959

Craft:  7 (+1CD) = 8 (Uncommon)

Daily Attempt 4: 8EXP 

Materials used: 1 (8 remaining)

Type: Tier 2 Rapier

Roll:  86960

Craft:  11 (+1CD) = 12 (Perfect)

Daily Attempt 5: 5EXP 

Materials used: 1 (20 remaining)

Type: Tier 1 Dagger

Roll:  86961

Craft:  9 (+1CD) = 10 (Rare)

Daily Attempt 6: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (19 remaining)

Type:  Tier 1 Heavy Armour

Roll: 86962  

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 23 T1, 10T2

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 4 Tier 1, 2 Tier 2

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 19 T1, 8T2

Total EXP gained: 28 EXP

Crafts:

Spoiler

Name: Spear of the Lake

Roll ID: 86957

Roll: 6 (+1CD) = 7

Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None

Description: A blue-coloured pole, the weapon itself moving as swiftly as a coursing river. 

Spoiler

Name: Gae Stride

Roll ID: 86958

Roll: 11 (+1CD) = 12

Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear

Enhancements: +2 Bleed <BD rolls of 8-10 deal 12 dmg per round>. +1 Paralyse <BD of 9-10 remove enemy action for next turn>

Description: A blackend spear that, under a dark glow, is actually golden in colour. The shaft is a shining gold with a darker aura, and the tip has the appearance of being made of bones. 

Spoiler

Name: Lancelots Duelist

Roll ID: 86959

Roll: 86959

Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1DMG <Increase base damage by 2>

Description: A thin, silver Rapier with a tornado like-handle that protects the hand of the one wielding it. 

Spoiler

Name: Tempest Fleuret

Roll ID: 86960

Roll: 11 (+1CD) = 12

Item Type: Rapier
Tier:  2

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy <Gains 2BD on attack, cannot cause crit> +1 Paralyse <BD of 9-10 remove enemy action for next turn>

Description:  Tempest Fleuret has a thinner blade than most Rapier-class weapons, and is only slightly longer than its low-level predecessor, Wind Fleuret. The blade itself is a glistening silver colour, surrounding an ebony fuller that extends to the very tip. Its loop guard has been fashioned to resemble a tornado, encapsulating the wielder's hand.

Spoiler

Name: Emerald Shiv

Roll ID: 86961

Roll: 9 (+1CD) = 10

Item Type: Dagger    

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy <Increase BD by 1, cannot cause crit> +1 Damage <Increase bsae damage by 1>

Description: While having the appearance of a regular dagger, the blade is a emerald colour. 

Spoiler

Name: Immortals Protection

Roll ID: 86962

Roll: 6 (+1CD) = 7

Item Type: Heavy Armour
Tier: 

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None

Description: Golden armour with multiple straps and shoulder-plates, it has the flare of a king leading into battle itself. 

Edited by Eatos

Birdie nodded, "Understood, I'll stick around for a little while."

~~~

It's... ready? Anticipating a wait of at least a few hours, Birdie had taken to a nearby seat and was focused on fixing up her mess inventory. Imagine her surprise when the Blacksmith returned from the forge, having finished both the outstanding order and her own back to back.

As she approached the counter, the one inch of the blade that was exposed glistened in the light. Stars were in her eyes as she took hold of the rapier's scabbard and hilt, and unsheathed it with a satisfied shing. Her eyes explored Tempest Fleuret, inspecting every last detail before giving a satisfied smile. "This is wonderful! Thank you so much." In a flash, the weapon disappeared from Birdie's hands and reappeared seconds later by her hip, having officially equipped it from her equipment tab. "Your service is nothing short of amazing, I'll be sure to swing by again soon!"

And with that, she turned tail and imparted a wave to the likewise-haired Blacksmith before passing through the door.

• Received Tempest Fleuret from Eatos
    • Reason: Order
    • Spoiler

Name: Tempest Fleuret

Roll ID: 86960

Roll: 11 (+1CD) = 12

Item Type: Rapier 
      Tier:  2

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy <Gains 2BD on attack, cannot cause crit> +1 Paralyse <BD of 9-10 remove enemy action for next turn>

Description:  Tempest Fleuret has a thinner blade than most Rapier-class weapons, and is only slightly longer than its low-level predecessor, Wind Fleuret. The blade itself is a glistening silver colour, surrounding an ebony fuller that extends to the very tip. Its loop guard has been fashioned to resemble a tornado, encapsulating the wielder's hand.

Winik was grinding on the lower levels when he got a notification about the order he had placed with Eatos. With a smile and a whoop, he rushed back into the safety of the town limits and to the teleport gate.  A flash of light later and he was on his way.

Winik made his way into the shop, looking around anxiously.  He was practically bouncing with excitement when he made his way to the counter. "My order's ready for pickup, right?" After being given the affirmative and the trade was completed, he stood in the shop with the spear clasped in each hand.  He twirled it around himself experimentally, getting a feel for it.  He grinned from ear to ear, bowing to the player blacksmith. "Thank you very much for this, I'll probably be back for some more excellent work from you." With that said, he turned and raced out of the shop, ready to try his new toy out on some helpless mobs. 

Pinball stepped into the shop, his eyes taking in every detail at the shop. At the counter, there stood a blue haired girl, who he took for Eatos. His fellow guild members had told him to pick up a dagger from her shop. He had been hesitant at first, since he didn't have any money to pay for it, but when they had insisted it was free, he decided to finally pick it up. "Uh, hi there," he said, walking to the counter. "I'm here to pick up a dagger... I think." He took the dagger, and was pleasantly surprised with it. He hadn't expected anything more than a rusty piece of metal strapped to a hilt, seeing as he was a new member. "W-wow," he said. "Thank you so much. Next time I need a weapon, I'll be sure to buy from you." Pinball took the weapon, thanking Eatos over and over again as he left the shop. 

Recieved: 

Spoiler

Name: Emerald Shiv

Roll ID: 86961

Roll: 9 (+1CD) = 10

Item Type: Dagger     
Tier: 

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy <Increase BD by 1, cannot cause crit> +1 Damage <Increase base damage by 1>

Description: While having the appearance of a regular dagger, the blade is a emerald colour. 

Edited by Pinball
  • 2 weeks later...

It had been a while, but her forge was back alive. This time it was for a somewhat selfless reason. She was part of a guild raid, well, not a guild specific, but more like a group of players. The point being that some of the group needed equipment. Some of the players were of a lower level, so they didn't have what they'd need. So she felt obligated to craft them what they needed. Of course, Stryder had done the harder work of putting together what they all wanted. So far she knew a Scythe, although the weapon was classified as a Battle Axe, as well as some Gaunlets.

Of course, she was a little rusty and failed to make anything of good quality. It was a shame, but expected. She had to get better, would get better, she just needed to get what people needed. 

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1: 3EXP 

Materials used: 1 (18 remaining)

Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe

Roll: 87812

Craft:  7 (+1CD) = 8 (Uncommon)

Daily Attempt 2: 1EXP 

Materials used: 1 (17 remaining)

Roll: 87813 

Craft:  3 (+1CD) = 4 (Bad)

LD: 16 (+3LD) = 29 <1 Material Recovered>

Daily Attempt 3: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (17 remaining)

Roll: 87814 

Craft:  5 (+1CD) = 6 (Vanity)

Daily Attempt 4: 1EXP 

Materials used: 1 (16 remaining)

Type: Two-Handed Battleaxe

Roll: 87815  

Craft:  1 (+1CD) = 2 (Fail)

Daily Attempt 5: 1EXP 

Materials used: 1 (15 remaining)

Roll: 87816 

Craft:  1 (+1CD) = 2 (Fail)

Daily Attempt 6: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (14 remaining)

Roll: 87817 

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 19

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 5 (1 recovered)

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 14

Total EXP gained: 10 EXP

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Golden Axe

Roll ID: 87812

Roll: 7 (+1)

Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1Damage <+1 Base Damage>

Description: A large Battleaxe, made out of shining gold from top to tip. On the staff, it had several decorative jewels ingraved into the weapon.

Spoiler

Name: Scythes Curve

Roll ID: 87817

Roll: 6 (+1) = 7

Item Type: Two-Handed Battleaxe

Description: A large black single-bladed scythe.

Spoiler

Name: Axe of Divinity

Roll ID: 87814

Roll: 5 (+1) = 6

Description: A large double-sided axe, each side has sharp jiggered teeth that can cut through even the toughest of armour.

Edited by Eatos

*The Forge burns*

Spoiler

Daily Attempt 1: 1EXP 

Materials used: 1 (13 remaining)

Roll: 87897 

Craft:  2 (+1CD) = 3 (Fail)

Daily Attempt 2: 1EXP 

Materials used: 1 (12 remaining)

Roll: 87898 

Craft:  2 (+1CD) = 3 (Failure)

Daily Attempt 3: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (11 remaining)

Roll:  87899

Daily Attempt 4: 2EXP 

Materials used: 1 (12 remaining)

Roll: 87900 

Daily Attempt 5: 5EXP 

Materials used: 1 (9 remaining)

Roll: 87901  

Craft:  9 (+1CD) = 10 (Rare)

Daily Attempt 6: 3EXP 

Materials used: 1 (8 remaining)

Roll: 87902 

Craft:  8 (+1CD) = 9 (Uncommon)

Results:

TOTAL MATERIALS STARTED DAY: 14

TOTAL MATERIALS USED: 6

TOTAL MATERIALS AFTER DAY: 8

Total EXP gained: 14 EXP

CRAFTS:

Spoiler

Name: Gales Strike

Roll ID: 87899

Roll: 6 (+1) = 7

Description: An axe made of silver and white, making the illusion of the wind itself. When using a Sword Art, the wind itself blows a gale.

Spoiler

Name: Thunder Strike

Roll ID: 87900

Roll: 6 (+1) = 7

Item Type: Two-Handed Battleaxe

Quality: Vanity

Description: A Warhammer of chizzled silver, the top axe has Lightning Bolts etched into the side. Upon dealing a critical strike, lightning appears to strike the target emerging from the weapon.

Spoiler

Name: Earth Scatterer

Roll ID: 87902 

Roll: 8 (+1) = 9

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1ACC <Increase BD by 1, cannot cause crit>

Description: This axe appears to be made of bronze, but its large axe can cut through even the toughest of rocks.

Spoiler

Name: Scythe of Death

Roll ID: 87901

Roll: 9 (+1) = 10

Enhancements: +2DMG <Increase Base Damage by 2>

Description: A large black metallic Scythe. The pole is a dark grey colour. The scythe covers both halves of the top and are black as night itself.

Edited by Eatos