Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 3

ID# 84021 results:

Craft: 6

Item Type:  Jacket
Tier: 1

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements:

Description: <Emerald green item, seems to be made of a single piece of solid crystal until disturbed where it reflects lite and shimmers like water. The symbol of the Emerald Harbingers can be seen on the left breast of the uniform>

Item Reserved for Emerald Harbinger member

ID# 84022 results:

Craft: 5 + 1 EXP

Loot: 13 + 2 - mat returned

ID# 84023 results:

Craft: 2 - mat lost

1EXP

ID# 84024 results:

Craft: 5

Loot: 16 - mat returned

1EXP

Edited by Stryder

ID# 84088 results:

Craft: 12 + 8 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Starshield

Roll ID: 84088

Roll: 12

Item Type: Jacket (Light Armor)

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: + 3 EVA

Description: Starshield is an jacket that has been handstiched from the start. It is black, and has on the shoulder a bright white star that is in the shape of a shield. The jacket is made so that it is flexible, giving the wearer as much freedom as if nothing was there, the jacket not getting in the way of anything. 

ID# 84089 results:

Craft: 1 + 1 EXP (78

ID# 84090 results:

Craft: 10 + 3EXP (81 - Rank up)

Spoiler

Name: Star Sign

Roll ID: 84090

Roll: 10

Item Type:  Light armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Mit

Description: A light armor chestpiece that looks pretty ordinary, except for having the wearers starsign on its chest, changing with the wearer. It is a white in color. 

ID# 84091 results:

Craft: 9 + 3 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Light Mark

Your Rank: 4

Roll ID: 84091

Roll: 9

Item Type:  Light Armor

Enhancements: 1 EVA

Description: An light armor set that is made out of light weight leather, giving the wearer much easier movement in battle, and outside of battle. It is a white in color, and has the mark of hope on its side, thus giving the name 'light mark' to shine hope.

(If left blank il decide the description, and no promises can be if its exactly what you want)

ID# 84092 results:

Craft: 1 + 1 EXP

TOTAL EXP - 8+1+3+3+1 = 16

Edited by Stryder
  • 3 weeks later...

Stopping back at the tailor's shop, Teion walked up to the counter with a small nod in greeting. For whatever reason, whether it be how busy she had been as of late with the new crafting tier available, or the eagerness to switch up the items in her build had simply faded. After some time spent trying to make something in her own shop for the raven-haired tailor, Teion had finally crafted an item that she believed would help the player out, and hopefully serve as both additional payment and an apology of her tardiness to pick up her items.

Approaching the boy, Teion gave opened up a trade window and offered over a small tool in exchange for the equipment. "Thanks again. Hope this helps you out." She said simply, navigating her menus to accept the trade after he would. With her new items in hand, her next stop would be to try having them appraised.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Gryas hiked all the way out to the Starview Tailor to visit his newly acquired companion as well to check out his store. He had just received a bunch of materials from an adventure outside the walls of the Town of Beginnings and felt like picking up some supplies for his new Alchemy store The Chimeric Caldron that he was going to open soon. "Hey Stryder how have you been? Thought I would swing by and check out this store of yours? I also have a favor to ask you." Gryas said as he accessed his inventory and took out 10 crafting materials. "Firstly here is an order for me, I am gonna be setting up a store in the next few days to practice alchemy and this like guy will come in handy. Secondly those other materials are for a friend of ours, she could use an upgrade to her armor and I have just come across a bunch of T1 materials that I am happy to use to help my friends with. I don't know much about light armor so can I leave it up to you to make her some perfect gear to help keep Zanne alive? These 10 should cover it I hope." Gryas asked as he handed over 10 T1 materials to Stryder.

Spoiler

Name: Mini Chimera

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

Roll ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type:  Plushy

Enhancements: Crafting Attempt

Description: <flavor as you like Stryder, I will give you creative control of my alchemy stores mascot!>

Sky welcomed Gryas, taking the given materials. This was a big order for him to fill, but with ten materials...... He knew he could do it. He really hoped so. 

"Sure thing, this might take me a day or two though, i don't think i'l manage in one day" He replied, hoping it was okay. He was pretty glad that Gryas had given him enough to make Zanne some armor too, after a quest they had gone on in which she had striked out of turn..... He wanted her safe. He walked a bit back to his sowing machine, and started sowing. 

His attempts weren't good, he managed to make a packpack to carry a cat around in, a wedding dress and a uniform for his guild.... He was a little upset, having also failed twice.. 

Tomorrow then

ID# 85864 results:

Craft: 7+1-8

Spoiler

Name: Catpack

Your Rank: 4

ID# 85864 results:

Item Type:  Backpack
Tier: 1

Description: a backpack which can carry a medium sized pet

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Backpacks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF6pW0osXUAhWJxrwKHRr5Cb4Q_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=Cat+backpack&imgrc=4lsywkI-6fV6UM:

Spoiler

Name: Name: The Harbinger's Seal

ID# 85866 results:

Enhancements:

Description: <Emerald green item, seems to be made of a single piece of solid crystal until disturbed where it reflects lite and shimmers like water. The symbol of the Emerald Harbingers can be seen on the left breast of the uniform>

D# 85867 results:

Craft: 2+1-3

ID# 85869 results:

Craft: 8+1-9

Spoiler

Name: The Emerald Shine

ID# 85869 results:

Craft: 8+1-9

Item Type:  Dress

Enhancements: 9Mit

Description: A Emerald green dress that has light protection qualities, and is flawless in design.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Emerald+green+sapphire+dress&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4hqGKscbUAhXGerwKHUEmCaAQ_AUIBigB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=1oxP3eozdTAHUM:

ID

Craft 

2+1-3

Edited by Stryder

Sky came back in, and straight away went to work, determined to fill Gryas's order. As he got into his shop, he suddenyl got hit with a wave of inspiration!!! He quickly started crafting, managing to create Gryas's order, a Plushie!!! He realized it was a little large, but it looked cool!!! He put it to the side, trying again, but his craft failed and he lost the material. He growled, trying again, before sighing, his eyes closed, though he had been working still, and when he opened them, he had done it!!! A perfect jacket for Zanne!!! It was still to his shops theme, so he was glad.He used his last few crafts, failing a few times but managing to craft a wedding suit. 

@Gryas Your crafts are done, come pick them up!

----

ID# 85907 results:

Craft: 11+1

Spoiler

Name: Mini Chimera

Your Profession: Tailor

ID# 85907 results:

Item Type:  Plushy

Enhancements: Crafting Attempt(1 Extra crafting attempt)

Description: A medium sized Plushie standing at around two meters, of a chimera. It is colored in the northern lights scheme, and glows brightly, shimmering as though it was the northern lights itself.

ID# 85908 results:

Craft: 3+1

Loot: 17

ID# 85909 results:

Spoiler

Name: Emerald Starlight

ID# 85909 results:

Enhancements: 3EVA

Description: A black leather jacket that is made out of extreamely lightweight material, allowing its wearer ease of movement with it on. On the right breast, the northern lights color scheme flows around the Emerald Harbingers symbol, a emerald, which on this armor is in the shape of a star.

ID# 85910 results:

Craft: 1-Fail

ID# 85911 results:

Craft: 9+1

Spoiler

Name: Black Suit

ID# 85911 results:

Item Type:  Suit

Enhancements: Mitigation

Description: A suit made for a wedding, pure black and classy.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Wedding+suit&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtg5bvtMbUAhWBwbwKHfWUB38Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=Wedding+suit+without+someone+in+it&imgrc=bUSLjH879rBuQM:

(If left blank il decide the description, and no promises can be if its exactly what you want)

Edited by Stryder

Gryas had received a message from Stryder that his order was complete so leaving his workshop for the first time in the last few days he left the 4th floor and made his way down to the 2nd floor where the Starview Tailor was located. He had spent the last few days relaxing in his cabin surrounded by snow and trees relaxing and taking a bit of time off from levelling up, but this was a good excuse to get out of the house and get back to reality. Sending a message to Stryder that he was on his way he closed the doo behind him and left his store/home/workshop.

@Stryder On my way now Stryder, see you soon!

Entering the Starview Tailor he greeted Stryder and went to go pick up his new plushie for his workshop. The thing stood out, it was huge! When Gryas had ordered it he had a small thing to sit on top of his desk in mind, this Chimera was bigger then his desk standing at 2 meters tall! It looked incredible but he would need to re arrange his workshop a little to find it a place to live. "Wow Stryder, you really outdid yourself on this one, its incredible!" Luckilly Gryas was able to add it to his inventory rather then have to carry it all the way home, it didn't look too heavy but it would be incredibly cumbersome.

Edited by Gryas
  • 3 weeks later...
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
86525 4 2 17 4 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Light Armor 2017-07-10 02:49:43
86524 3 8 2 2 Stryder Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Light Armor 2017-07-10 02:49:11

ID# 86526 results:

Craft: 1

-3 Mats

2 Fails, 1 Uncommon

+5 EXP

Edited by Stryder

Stryders Shop, oh it had been a while, but the blacksmith found herself here once again. Although, this time for a very different reason. This time it was a shift in pace, or in this case, Armour. Normally she opted into Heavy Armour, due to her profession and the sense of security it gave her, but lately, with her intended build, it wasn't needed and was bulky. She smiled at her friend, and fellow guild member, as she rested near the fire place in her, admittantly bulky, golden armour. It was time for a change....

She waited for Stryder to join her on the seats, beckoning him over and yawning, evidently tired again. 

"Been a while eh? Was wondering if you could do me a real solid with this order" She asked, handing over her custom order to Stryder "Bulky armour is great and all, but given i finally understand how to fight, i don't need it much" The blacksmith opened her inventory and placed 7 Tier 1 Materials on trade. 

This was different to the nervious girl he'd first met. She was confident, not cocky nor rude (intentionally), but no longer a girl so afraid of death that it consumed her. 

ITEMS LOST: 

- 7 Tier 1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Guardians Angel

Item Type:  Uniform
Tier: 

Enhancements: +3 Evasion <Reduce Attack Die of enemy by 3>

Description: A collared White shirt with a large purple jacket donned over it. The jacket is long, going down to the ankles and contains various pockets. (See Image Below: No wings, different Coloured Shirt)

Raf.jpg.96e637205d800d6694522d44378afe78.jpg

Spoiler

ID# 86549 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect

ID# 86550 results:

Craft: 1 Crit Fail

ID# 86551 results:

Craft: 7+1 Vanity

ID# 86552 results:

Craft: 2+1 Fail

ID# 86553 results:

Craft: 8+1 Uncommon

Spoiler

Name: Guardians Angel

Your Rank: 4

ID# 86549 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect

Item Type:  Uniform(Light Armor)
Tier: 

Enhancements: +3 Evasion <Reduce Attack Die of enemy by 3>

Description: A collared White shirt with a large purple jacket donned over it. The jacket is long, going down to the ankles and contains various pockets. (See Image Below: No wings, different Coloured Shirt)

Raf.jpg.96e637205d800d6694522d44378afe78.jpg

Edited by Stryder

A short statured girl stood in front of the door, reading the sign. She wasn't sure if she should knock or just go in, but she figured Stryder knew she would be arriving soon. They had been in contact about her getting some new equipment, and seeing as she was now a new level, he could see that she was growing. Raeze set her shoulders back, not truly sure why she was so nervous, brushed her long dark blue ponytail off her shoulder and grabbed the door knob.

Turning the handle and opening the door, Raeze stepped into the square room and instantly felt relieved. The room was so, homey. The first thing she noticed, was the crackling fireplace off to the side with two chairs near it. The second and her favorite part of the shop was the gigantic ceiling that showed the starry sky. A bright smile crept onto her face as she allowed the door to close.

Then she noticed her friend working hard at his machine.

"Hey, stranger!" She laughed. She cocked her hip and rested her hands on each side. "Didja miss me?" She moved forward to the counter and rested her arms there. "I'm here on that cloak we joked about once upon a time, and a pair of gloves. I give you almost total creative freedom, Id just like the cloak to have a hood and be a dark color." She tried to hide how excited she was to have him make these items. She has wanted them for so long, and she finally had a friend to be able to do it.

Raeze brought up a trade window.

Spoiler

To: STRYDER

-10 T1 MATS

"Take your time, I'm in no hurry." Her smile stayed bright. "I know you'll do great!"

Placeholder

Spoiler

ID# 86590 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 1

ID# 86591 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 7

ID# 86592 results:

Battle: 1

ID# 86593 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 9

ID# 86594 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 2

Edited by Stryder

Placeholder

Spoiler

ID# 86644 results:

Battle: 4

ID# 86645 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 4

Loot: 9

ID# 86646 results:

Battle: 2

ID# 86647 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 3

ID# 86648 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 10+1

Spoiler

Name: Ninja's Shadow

ID# 86648 results:

Item Type:  Cloak

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 LD

Description: A cloak that covers someone from top down, though it is made with a very flexible material that allows people to move quite easily and without being hindered by the cloak.

giselle_cloak.png.b659776d56482d72ce3c925f2e5d6062.png

Edited by Stryder
Spoiler

Crafting 

ID# 86667 results:

Craft: 1 Crit fail. 1 EXP

ID# 86669 results:

Craft: 9+1 3EXP

Spoiler

Name: Warriors Light

ID# 86669 results:

Item Type:  <Shirt, pants, dress, etc>
Tier: <1 or 2>

Quality: <Whatever you want>

Enhancements: <Chose from enhancement guide, must suit item type>

Description: <Entirely up to you on what it looks like, as long as it's appropriate for the item>

ID# 86670 results:

Craft: 6+1 2EXP

Spoiler

Name: <Whatever you want>

Description: <Entirely up to you on what it looks like, as long as it's appropriate for the item>

ID# 86671 results:

Craft: 12 5EXP

Spoiler

Name: Ninja's Solace

ID# 86671 results:

Craft: 12

Item Type:  Light Armor

Enhancements: 3 EVA

Description: 

5968fe8b6d720_SAOarmorimgforclient.jpg.9824ba6480ea32105f34c5b778b1f669.jpg

ID# 86672 results:

Craft: 8+1 3EXP

Spoiler

Name: <Whatever you want>

14 EXP - 5 Mats

Will edit soon

Edited by Stryder
Spoiler

ID# 86699 results:

Spoiler

Name: Ninja's Guidance

ID# 86699 results:

Item Type:  Gloves

Enhancements: 3 LD

Description: Black Gloves which guide the wearer towards hidden objects with a shinging light that appears on it when something is nearby.

5969978575cc8_Gpves.jpg.38af497f9858bd2bc7393c665dfd67d6.jpg

ID# 86700 results:

Craft: 5

ID# 86701 results:

Spoiler

Name: Senses

ID# 86699 results:

Edited by Stryder

It had taken longer than she'd anticipated, however time was not much of an issue and Eatos walked back into Stryders store after recieving the message. Her new armour was done. She smiled as she saw her friend, and picked up and equipped her new armour in that very moment. She examined it, and grinned. It was perfect, just what she'd hoped it would be.

"Thank you so much for this Stryder, i appreciate it"

With that, she said her goodbyes and left, all the while smiling.

Items Gained:

-Guardian Angel