PP-F4)Searching for a Fox (Nashoba)

WOULD BE PROUD? Sky suddenly knew he had messed up. Would be meant that Grace was dead, gone. And from the sound of it, it wasn't from this game. He watched as a tear ran down her cheek, and his heart literally broke. He had just made this girl cry, and suddenly she was asking him to comfort her. He had no issues doing it, and once she leaned against him, crying, he slowly put an arm around her, pulling her close. He started shushing her, not in a rude way that is saying be quiet, but more as a comforting, 'Shuuushh' saying its alright. 

"Im here Lady Olivia..... And i can't answer that Mi'lady, sometimes things happen that our out of our control. An example would be this game, we are stuck here... weather we want to be here or not" He said in a soothing, soft voice. He didn't understand her pain, not fully. He hadn't lost anyone in the real world, and he hadn't lost anyone here, yet. He wasn't planning to let himself lose anyone.... As much as he could help it. He started to stroke her hair, hoping it would help comfort her as she cried into his shirt, doing his best to be as comforting as he could.

What have I done? why was she taken? I did everything I could! I need to be strong, I must! But what is the point of being strong when you have nothing to fight for? I.. Is he stoking my hair? It feels nice, like Omi did before he was required to leave Grace's sanctuary with his father. I wonder why everyone always leaves. I-I'm sorry, Master Stryder, I don't know what came over me. Please, excuse my sudden outburst. Nashoba finally pulled away from Stryder, blushing fiercely Motega wants up, I hope neither of them are upset with me. Nashoba picks up Motega and cradles him.

I know you wont leave me, little Motega, you are going to be mine forever. A few more tears run down Nashoba's face We need to head back to the town. I am sorry, Master Stryder, but we should probably turn back to town. I do not think it is a good day to go to the lake.

He shook his head when she apologized, she didn't need to. He didn't want any thanks, or anything for doing this. All he wanted was for her to be happy. Once she pulled away, he didn't stop her, letting her pick up Motega and standing up as he watched her cradle him.

"Don't Apologize Mi'Lady, I'l always be here if you need someone to talk to, its what friends do" He said, opening his menu and sending her a friend request. He wanted to stay in contact with her, she seemed like someone he would enjoy spending time with. Besides, he still wanted to know why she told him her real name, so many mysteries he had to find out.

"As you wish" He said once she said to turn back. 

The walk back was uneventful, seeing a few creatures here and there. Through the walk Sky had gotten his jacket back. Once back in town, Sky smiled at Olivia.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call, il come" He replied, smiling before blushing a bit. He gulped internally, giving Olivia a final hug before waving farewell, heading back to the second floor. 

Quest rewards.

2 SP for all

800 Col Nashoba (Stryder refuses thread col)

Nashoba gained Motega.