[PP-F1]Pigsty, or Boarsty?(Vigilon and Stryder)[Complete]

OOC: Thanks for the reminder, I kinda forgot there was a skill required for that. O_O

Vigilon looked carefully at the situation, and prepared to attack.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon's strike missed, and he saw the boar pull a crit on Stryder. "Get back here! I'm not done with you yet!" It was over already, he just had to hit the stupid thing! "I'll have to plan this out carefully, so I can actually hit it!" He was close enough to the hole to see what was inside. He looked at his status after noticing what was inside. "Figures, I don't have the skill and there's something there. Hmm... If this boar can respawn in the cave, perhaps that chest will be there when I come back with the skill...Right, I won't get anything today, but at least today's troubles should be over." Thinking out loud occasionally helped him stay focused, like right now, for he was motivated on one thing right now. Killing this stupid, aggravating giant boar.

ID# 83395 BD: 5(miss)

@Stryder

[3] Vigilon: HP 59/60, EP 3/6

[4] Stryder: HP 97/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar: HP 5/50

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yeah. Also for the feeding the enemy, sorry but i don't plan to participate in that, if you are waiting on me don't. I have literally about 10 RP's going on, i don't want more, especially big ones. Sorry, i'l do the BtU, but i can't do feeding. If you want to do another one like this after, i could probably manage that)

Sky dashed in, going for his next hit. The boar was weak, its energy was depleted, it wasn't ready to do anything this time, it was hurt, it was nearly dead. He slashed his sword across once, using his simple sword art, his 1x1. He took out what little health it had, noticing it had literally the tiniest bit. One more hit from him would kill it. He looked at Vigilon, one more hit from him would kill it also. It was going to die, no matter what, in about a minute, it was going to die. He knew there might be something in the cave, but there was no point. He didn't have the picking skill, so he couldn't unlock it, and he doubted this guy did either. He was nearly ready to go crafting, having just gotten a material or two out of this whole mess. He could try and craft Vigilon some armor, though.... He didn't know how much it would cost.... He said he would do it for free, and he would, but he did need materials for it. The boar was to weak to respond to him, instead trudging towards him, but unable to actually do anything.

(Oh, something else, sorry but since your skills aren't actually in your signiture, i didn't notice it till about two hours ago. You have been doing your damage all wrong. Your base is actually 2, 1 Base + 1 from the rank you have with the sword)

ID# 83401 results:

Battle: 7 Hit

MOB: 4 Miss

Stryder - HP 97/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H5 (+1 accuracy next turn)

Vigilon - HP 59/60 | EP 3/6 | H3

Boar - 2/50 HP - 15 DMG  

OOC: Sorry about that, I need to update my signature big time. XD

Vigilon thought about his situation. "I've got to strike, and I've got to right now!"

Let's roll, shall we!?

Okay, that didn't go as planned. Vigilon rushed in early and didn't really manage to swing his sword in time. He ran straight into the boar and dropped his sword. He picked it up and then said, "Alright pig-face, I've had enough. I'll finish him, Stryder! Don't worry about this one!" Vigilon was clearly pissed off at his embarrassing moment as well as the boar itself, and wanted to kill it so badly, but if only he could just hit it. "You're going down, and we'll be having bacon for breakfast tomorrow!" He felt like he needed to finish this fight himself. But he would actually be content if Stryder killed him. He just wanted it dead. "Come on, pork butt! What can a weakling like you do now? Huh?" Vigilon took a somewhat evasive stance, hoping to finish the beast after avoiding the boar's attack.

ID# 83408 BD: 2(Crit. Miss!)

@Stryder

[3] Vigilon: HP 59/60, EP 1/6

[4] Stryder: HP 97/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar: HP 2/50

Sky ignored what Vigilon said, he wanted the kill. This boar had slammed him into the ground a fair few times, it had hurt!!! The boar went in, going to try and stab him through with its tusks, though Sky wasn't about to let that happen. As it came by, he grabbed its tusk, stopping it. It was weak, it was almost dead, it couldn't do anything. With a roar, Sky stabbed forward with his sword, the blade smashing through the tusk, chipping it a tiny bit before the blade went right through the boars head, the boar exploded. He looked at his item drops, Col and a... rare weapon!!! He didn't need it, he had his perfect sword, so he looked to Vigilon. He needed to be safe. He kept the col, putting it in his inventory before sending over the sword to him.

"Its called Boar Slayer, take it, i have no need for it. Now i just gotta make some armor to go with it for ya" He said, giving a thumbs up to him.

(The sword is for ya, to keep you safe. If you go to any merchant they can appraise it and add another stat to it. I recommend Shield, he did my armor and made it what it is. Do you want to close this up now or keep going?)

ID# 83433 results:

Battle: 4 + 2 - 6 Hit

MOB: 2 - miss

ID# 83434 results:

Craft: 1

Loot: 15

Loot - 150 Col - Stryder

Rare weapon - Vigilon

Spoiler

Name: Boar Slayer

ID: 83434

Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1 DMG 1 ACC

Description: A sword crafted from the tusk of a boar, the hilt made out of a kind of demonic looking red metal, the blade itself being carved out of the tusk. The blade has scratches on it, showing the ware on the boars tusk from it being defeated, and a small chip from the killing blow. Carved into the blade, at the base of the tusk, says the words 'Boar Slayer'

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14600-pp-f1pigsty-or-boarstyvigilon-and-stryder/?do=findComment&comment=515968

Edited by Stryder

OOC: We can continue for the armor if you want. If not, or afterwards, we can close the thread. I have to be honest though, I had posted an order from a blacksmith already, so I'll have to figure out what becomes of both swords. Perhaps I'll save the one I don't equip to give to another player that uses one handed straight swords.

Before Vigilon had the chance to finish the boar, Stryder had already done so. Stryder gave Vigilon a sword made from boar tusk, half the spoils from the defeated monster. "Thanks, I'm probably going to need this. Now that the boar is dead, we can get to the armor without interruption." Vigilon scanned the area, looking for any more materials for light armor.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Nope, nothing. "Hm... I guess we might have to work with what we have." At this point, he just needed armor that would help him with his build, or to soften blows from enemies. He began to think out loud. "One thing's for certain. If I'm going to start a Guild soon, I better start improving, starting now. I can't run a Guild if a boar can cause trouble for me like this." Vigilon wondered if he actually would reach his goals. He believed that his goals would assist him in helping others survive as well as himself.

ID# 83459 LD: 9(failed)

@Stryder

(I actually have some mats i can use for the armor, how many have we gathered so far? I'l use them and the best result i get i'l give to ya. Would you rather High mitigation or evasion? Because if i get you a perfect i gotta know which you want more of. Also if you can't find a use for the sword, wait till a new player comes that needs some gear. Maybe this guy were doing the OP with. But its yours to do whatcha want)

"It suits the mood, Boar Slayer, and look, it even had the chip from my sword slashing through it!!! Its amazing how detailed this game is sometimes" He said, smiling. He was doing his guilds job right now, helping new players, though he loved it!!! It was amazing helping others, he felt like he was really making a difference.... But there was another way he could make a difference. He wondered if he was allowed to do it, he saw no reason he couldn't.... Then he heard him say something about a guild. He wanted to start his own.... Sky couldn't help but be a little disappointed, but decided to ask anyway. Looking around, he saw no materials.

"How many have we gotten so far, three or four? I have about five or six back at my shop, iv been trying to restock. I'v got enough to try and at least make you a rare item.... Also, for now at least until you set yourself up, do you want to join my guild? If your in it, i can help you keep getting stronger, and i'l know if your in trouble so i can come help. If you want to leave to make your own, alright, but would you consider it until your able to hold your own? I don't want anyone else dying" He said. "Its called Emerald Harbingers, the leader is Atzo. I'm in the info division, our main goal is to keep players alive, and the people are reliable. Atzo has more then once popped out of no where and saved me... Its your call if you want to or not, but either way you should accept this request" He said, before sending him a friend request. He liked the guy, and weather or not he joined the guild was up to him. But he liked the guy, and wanted to keep him as a friend anyway.

ID# 83514 results:

Loot: 3

OOC: In this thread, we have three leather. As for the buffs, I think Evasion would be best, because Vigilon's more of the strategic type, if you know what I mean. Of course, If there is a slot open for Mitigation after the Evasion, I won't refuse that one! As for the sword, yes, that is a pretty good idea. I was considering giving it to a player who needed it anyway.

Vigilon listened carefully to what Stryder said as he scanned the area.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Not exactly anything. "Three. If it's better than this cloth piece of crap, I'll gladly equip the crafted armor." Stryder then asked Vigilon if he wanted to temporarily join the Emerald Harbingers. "That Guild name sounds familiar..." But when Stryder mentioned Atzo, some thoughts came to Vigilon's mind, as well as minor confusion. "Ah, now I remember! Atzo was that player who I couldn't seem to figure out! That sly, cunning fox... His Guild seems to be all over the lower floors lately... Is Stryder really in that Guild?" Vigilon was happy to accept the friend request, but his only reply to the Guild request(but not exactly the best one for simply saying no) was, "Wait, you work under the Fox?", along with a slightly confused look. Vigilon had met Atzo, and Vigilon was only able to figure out one thing about him. That he seemed to be like a fox to Vigilon. He did call him fox, and right now, comparing the situations, Vigilon now knew how it felt to have an unwanted nickname, like boar bait.

ID# 83560 LD: 14(failed)

@Stryder

(Personally i recommend like 2 Mitigation but your call, customer is alreays right XD cuz better to not get hit in general. I plan to make armor with plus 3 EVA while having my familiar with a plus 3 MIT. I think, dunno yet. Lets close up, tommorrow i'l try and craft you something, today's crafts were already booked XD :( Also if you want to do another Rp after this, want to do Long Live the Queen? 3 SP points XD)

The Fox? Atzo had a nickname himself. He found it appropriate, though it wasn't his name. He was Atzo the Emerald Wolf. Not a fox. He shrugged it off, deciding to instead just talk to him about it, though before he did a smile lit up when he saw the friend request added. He had made a small collection of friends at this point, something he knew would be invaluable in the future.

"Well, he is a Wolf, but close enough. And yeah, I'm in his guild, guy has saved me enough times. He is a good guy once you get to know him. Your call if you want to or not, i don't mind. Its just easier for me to keep an eye on the big piece of boar bait that i happened to meet" He said to him in a joking way, but his voice was calm and caring. He meant it, he wanted to be able to keep an eye on this guy, and thankfully the friend request did help him do that. 

"Three will be enough, if your ready to we can pa-" He was saying before tripping over, seeing leather at his feet. He shrugged, picking it up and adding it to his inventory. "Four is a full day, so i'l be sure to try and make you something" He said, smiling. He could craft four times a day at the moment, so that was a nice amount of Materials for him to get. 

ID# 83627 results:

Loot: 13 + 2 - Mat

OOC: Long Live the Queen? Um, I looked at that quest recently. I think I need to at least reach level 6 or 7 to avoid certain problems...

Vigilon attempted to smile at Stryder's joke, but he usually reacted to puns aimed at him, including the occasional bully fight, which usually ended in a loss between both Viglilon and the one bullying him. Of course, this wasn't an insult, so Vigilon kept that clear in his head to avoid habitual reactions. However, Vigilon still hoped that there would be a day when he wouldn't have to worry about being called boar bait. He scanned the area while Stryder tripped and found leather.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He didn't find anything, but he did have hopes for the future. "I'll be sure to contact you if I ever need your help, Stryder." Sunset was coming, and Vigilon knew he had to return to the safe zone for now. There were obviously more things for him to do, but that would probably need to come later. "I'm sure there will be lots for me to do tomorrow." he said as he entered the town of beginnings.

@Stryder

ID# 83684 LD: 10(Failed)

Summary:

All players receive 2 SP and 400 Col