[PP-F1]Pigsty, or Boarsty?(Vigilon and Stryder)[Complete]

Vigilon looked outside the Town of Beginnings, remembering the two embarrassing encounters with a single Boar. "Guess I can look for materials outside for a bit. If that same stupid Boar comes back for me, I'll be ready this time." Vigilon was hopeful and confident for today's search. He thought about if he really was to get a familiar, where could he get one? Where could he befriend a mini-dragon? He also wondered if he would ever join or make a Guild. Perhaps that will be for another day. Right now, he needed to find materials. Specifically for practice. As he walked, he wondered if he would find anything else in the meadow. "If I encounter someone, I better be ready. I can't die out here, so I should run again if things get too ugly." However, Vigilon's plan for the day was yet to be a minor catastrophe, for there was a Boar, yes that same boar was keeping an eye on Vigilon, and waited for the moment to charge. Meanwhile, Vigilon was ready to scour a tiny section of the meadow.

@Stryder

Edited by Vigilon
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky dusted off his suit, his new armor having gotten dusty. It was a black, gentleman's suit you would see in the movies, but it was the perfect armor for what he needed.He had been sitting in a tree all day, relaxing, not really having much to do. He had seen a boar following a player, well, not following, but walking the same path as the player had, and from what he had seen, keeping an eye on him. He didn't actually realize that Mobs could actively do that, but he wasn't surprised with this games AI and code build. He decided just to watch, walking along, following the player. He wasn't trying to hide, but if something happened, he wanted to be able to jump in. His sword was hanging on his back, his hand resting on it. For all he knew, that could be one of those strong boars thats equal to a floor or two higher, and this could be a level one player that could be one shoted, he didn't want to risk it, even if he seemed threatening.

Vigilon began to feel like he was being watched. As he walked on, that feeling only got stronger. When he finally turned around he noticed a Boar with a familiar look in it's eyes. "Not you again!" Vigilon was surprised to see that this boar had survived to this point, and he hoped that he wouldn't have to tangle with it this time. The Boar came close. The monster let out an unfamiliar squeal, and another boar was on it's way. "Figures, it brought backup this time." Vigilon backed away slowly from the two, knowing he couldn't possibly take them both on alone. "Ah, is there anyone around...? Umm... Okay, so, you brought backup this time. guess I can't escape at the moment..." "Why did this have to happen today?" Vigilon continued to back away, hoping to not have to deal with the two Boar. He began thinking of how he would proceed in this situation.

@Stryder

Sky had been following the boars for awhile, watching as a friend joined it, staying in the bushes nearby. It wasn't in the open, more like sneaking. He was insanely surprised at how intelligent these were, but they seemed kinda weak. Something about them didn't look like the kind of boar that would crush others. Though his mindset quickly changed when he saw the boars targeting the same player! He didn't look like he had anything but the starting gear. He wasn't going to let anything happen!!!

Sky started sprinting, pulling out Guiding light as he leaped in. He made the mistake of making a tiny bit to much noise, and as he went in, the boars heard him and turned on him, narrowly dogging the sword, and with its tusks smashing into him. Sky was worried this was going to do more, but as they hit him, the bounced off, his armor pretty much mitigating all the damage done. He grinned, doing a flip and landing in front of them.

"Come on you big pork chops!!!"

@Vigilon

ID# 81500 results:

Battle: 3 + 1( miss)

MOB: 8 - 1(hit)

STATS

Stryder - HP 98/100 1 EVA 1 ACC 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) 18 MIT (H0)

Energy - 8/10

Vigilon - HP 60/60 (H0)

Energy 6/6

MOBS

Boar 1 - 8 HP - 4 DMG

Boar 2 - 14 HP - 6 DMG

(Locked in stats for thread)

Spoiler

Stats

HP: 100

Energy: 10

Level: 5

DMG: 3 base 

EVA: 1

Mit: 18

ACC: 1 (+1 On hit (Keen))

+ 2 LD

Summer Star + 2 LD

Guiding Light + 1 DMG +1 Acc +Keen

Gentleman's Suit + 1 ACC + 2 MIT(18MIT)

Edited by Stryder

When the new player intercepted, The two Boar charged for him instead of Vigilon. Before they charged, the Boar Vigilon had previously faced gave him a look as if to say, "I'll deal with you later, I guess, but don't get cocky. I'll be back for you." While the two Boar were distracted, Vigilon turned back around to return to what he was previously doing.

OOC: Gathering mats so you can gather hate ;)

Let's roll, shall we!?

Turns out, there was nothing in the jagged rock after all. Vigilon decided to wait for now, and see if he should continue gathering, or fight alongside this other player. Clearly the player seemed to have saved his life, but for what purpose? Vigilon was occasionally confused in chaotic situations, and this was pretty close. Vigilon paid close attention to the fight, thinking about when he should strike. "If I can just see how the Boar move, since I'm not trying to avoid them at the moment, I can strike them without worrying about missing all the time." Vigilon prepared to put his thought into action.

ID# 81502 LD: 11(failed)

@Stryder

Stryder- HP 98/100, EP 8/10

Vigilon- HP 60/60, EP 6/6

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 8/8

Boar 2: HP 14/14

OOC: I'm used to a different way of displaying Hp/Ep, so bear with me.

Edited by Vigilon

OOC: All good, your way is actually a lot simpler then mine XD I just had to have all my extra stats so i don't forget in my posts.

Sky quickly noticed when the other player didn't help him, though he didn't care. These mobs were so weak, they had hit him four times, and only done four damage so far. He knew that unless he had the worst luck and missed 100 times, he would be able to kill these quite easily. He watched as they ran in again, and before he could move, he felt himself locked! They were going to score a crit!! And he was right, as the got close, they smashed into him hard, and once again bounced off from the armors mitigation, doing no damage. 

"Geesus you things are weak" He says, going in and smashing a boar with three consecutive strikes against the stronger boar using his snake bite sword art, ignoring the one that seemed to just be weak. He didn't pay any attention to the guy behind him collecting mats.

@Vigilon

Stryder- HP 96/100, EP 6/10 1 EVA 1 ACC 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) 18 MIT

Vigilon- HP 60/60, EP 6/6

Spoiler

Roll

ID# 81503 results:

Battle: 5 + 1 (hit)

Snake Bite - 3x3 = 9 DMG on boar 2

MOB: 10 (CRITICAL HIT + 2 DMG)

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 8/8 DMG 4

Boar 2: HP 5/14 DMG 6

Vigilon decided to search again while he thought about how he would strike.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Nothing. Just his luck in finding mats so far. "Exactly why is this happening specifically to me? Everyone else makes it look so EASY!!!" He looked back at the fight going on. Perhaps he should just jump in. No, not yet. He had to find an opening in which he could strike the enemy, and help the player that saved him. He had to do something about this. This meadow was large, but Vigilon didn't see too many monsters when he looked around and had a visual on the area. After all, this part of the meadow was fairly close to the Town of Beginnings, which was still in the distance. Vigilon now paid close attention to the fight going on. He knew he had to strike sometime, but not yet. Soon. Very soon, he would have to strike.

ID# 81511 LD: 9(failed)

@Stryder

OOC: Stryder you forgot to add the hate

[1] Stryder- HP 96/100, EP 6/10

Vigilon- HP 60/60 EP 6/6

Enemies:

Boar 1- HP 8/8

Boar 2- HP 5/14

The boars came back for him again, and Sky was quick to flip, dogging out of the way as the boars rushed by. They ran into each other, no damage being done but putting them in the same spot. With a spark in his eye, Sky rushed in, going for the kill. He activated his Rage Spike, leaping in at the enemy with insane speed, and the moment he landed, slashing upwards with a brutal strike, and he jumped back. He spun his sword, then put it in his sheathe on his back, and as he did, the boars exploded into thousands of Pixels. He grinned, having finished his little fight.

He walked over towards the other guy, waving at him.

"Hey buddy, how are you?"

ID# 81831 results:

Battle: 10 (Crit plus 2 dmg)

MOB: 5

DMG - Rage spike - 3+2x1 = 5 | DMG - 5x2 = 10 AOE

Stryder 96/100 EP 2/10

Boar 1- HP 0/8

Boar 2- HP 0/14

Never mind on jumping in, the other player obliterated the enemies. "Well, I guess you saved my butt there. To be honest, I was hoping to get in the fight so that you wouldn't have to fend them off by yourself, but you seemed to have it covered. Anyway, I'm Vigilon, it's nice to meet you." Vigilon decided that perhaps introducing himself like a normal person, he would find out more about him in a subtle manner, and see if this player is trustworthy. "I hope there aren't any more... Things could go wrong in this current situation at any moment..." However, Vigilon could not have been more wrong. "Let me guess, there's more behind me..." Vigilon turned around and saw three boar. "This can't be happening. Ugh, fine, I'll mess around with you freaks."

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon struck one Boar, and then three boar struck him in the chest. "Dang, I'm in a tighter situation than I thought..." "A little help here?" Whether Vigilon trusted Stryder or not had to wait. He needed some help.

@Stryder

ID# 81885 BD: 7(hit) Mob: 8(hit)

[1] Vigilon- HP 46/60 EP 5/6

[1] Stryder- HP 96/100 EP 2/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 7/8, 4 DMG

Boar 2: HP 8/8, 4 DMG

Boar 3: HP 14/14, 6 DMG

He was hoping to get into the fight? Well he could have jumped in at any time, but... he was glad he didn't Sky didnt know what level he was, and if he had been level one he might have been killed. Sky shook his head, about to give a response when he saw the other boars, for a moment he was just hoping they were walking by, but then Vigilon attacked, and the boars rammed him. With a sigh, he looked at his gauge. He didn't have much energy left! He had enough to do one sword art, Snake Bite. He drew his sword, running in.

As he got close, he leaped past Vigilon, dashing in and dealing three swift strikes to a boar, watching it explode into pieces.

"Im Stryder, nice to meet you" He said, standing to the side of him, He had hit one of there friends, better yet, he had KILLED one of their friends. They wouldn't exactly like him now. They did no damage, so he didn't care if he was hit.

(OOC Oh god, i have not got enough energy to do this easily XD)

ID# 81925 results:

Battle: 5 + 2 (1 ACC + 1 Keen) - 7 = hit

DMG equals - 3x3 - 9

[1] Vigilon- HP 46/60 EP 5/6 

[2] Stryder- HP 96/100 EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 7/8, 4 DMG

Boar 2: HP 0/8, 4 DMG

Boar 3: HP 14/14, 6 DMG

Vigilon knew pleasantries would have to wait for now, there were still two boar to fend off.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon attempted to make a vertical strike, but tripped and fell on his back instead, while one boar charged for Stryder, and Vigilon got trampled by the other. "Just my luck, and in front of someone else too. How should I go about this now?" Vigilon needed some way to be a pretty decent fighter, or he would look pretty pathetic. Like now. "Dang, this is embarrassing. I uh, could use a little help. Not that I suck this badly, but..." Not exactly the best response, but what else could he say? Vigilon got up, and began planning his next move. Whether he should wait for the boar to charge for him before his attack, or be the one to attack first, was the question for the moment. Vigilon prepared himself for the next possible scenarios.

@Stryder

ID# 82021 BD: 2(Crit. miss!) Mob: 8(hit)

[1] Vigilon: HP 42/60, EP 4/6

[2] Stryder: HP 95/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 6/8

Boar 2: DEAD

Boar 3: HP 14/14

Sky couldn't help but groan and sigh as he saw his energy bar deplete. He was useless now, he barely did anything!!! It costed him energy just to do a basic attack, and he needed to recover so he could do some damage. He looked over at his unlikely ally, the guy was wierd. Boars seemed to love him though, they were really attracted to this weirdo. As he was thinking that, the boars charged!!! One came at him, and as it got close Sky stepped to the side, only to have the boar's tusk hit him in the leg, lucky it bounced off due to his armor. He was so glad this actually had protection.

"HEY PAL, WATCH OUT!!!" He calls out, throwing his waiting idea out of the window. He may only do a tiny bit of damage without his arts, but he wasn't about to let this guy take this on by himself!!! He sprinted at the boar which had already been injured, kicking it to get its attention. It turned towards him, only to have a sword smash through it, dealing half its remaining health. 

Wow these are weak...

@Vigilon

--

ID# 82429 results:

Battle: 8 ( Hit) 

Stryder - HP 95/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) 

Vigilon - HP 42/60 | EP 4/6

Boar 1 HP 6/8

Boar 2

Boar 3 HP 14/14

Vigilon got up, looked at the situation, and attempted another attack.

Let's roll, shall we!?

While the injured boar was distracted by Stryder, this was Vigilon's chance to strike. He stabbed the Boar in it's belly, at which it squealed loudly. Both Boar charged for Vigilon, but he leaped over them. It wasn't exactly easy, but at least Vigilon actually did some decent damage. However, there was still one boar that would be troublesome. "Um, you can handle that other one, right?" Vigilon knew he didn't really know him, but he did need some help. Trust issues had to wait. These boar were definitely worse than trust problems. "I think I can take the injured one on my own now, but we might need to work together on that last one." Vigilon wasn't exactly used to being all open arms like this, but he was desperate not to die an embarrassing death. He waited for an answer, so he could come up with a plan of action in his head.

@Stryder

ID# 82557 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG) Mob: 4(missed)

[3] Vigilon: HP 42/60, EP 4/6

[3] Stryder: HP 94/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 1/8

Boar 3: HP 14/14

OOC: I had to assume the previous changes from your post. You really didn't specify them, because the battle status you had in your post...Was too much like nothing had happened.

Could he take the other one? From the sound of that, he wanted him to take care of the weakened boar. He didn't reply, instead looking as both boars rushed at the guy. He waited for a moment, before dashing in, sidestepping past both boars before doing a quick turn, slashing the sword down through its head, though the boar moved, the blade just scratching the boars face, but if it had been real it would have left a nasty scare on the bugger. He was quick to jump back, his attitude changing now. He may be in a easy, weak battle, but he was done messing around. If he had any energy left, he would END this fight here and now, but he didn't, so for now, he was just going to hold on and do what he could.

"I have no energy left, so it might take awhile to kill this thing, if it gets to the point on you being injured, step back and let me take them, they can't do anythign against me" He said, his voice filled with determination. He glared at the stronger boar, a grunt being heard from it as it received the stare.

@Vigilon

OOC: My bad XD il be more specific

ID# 82560 results:

Battle: 4 (+ 1 ACC +1 Keen) = 6 - Hit

Stryder - HP 95/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H4

Vigilon - HP 42/60 | EP 4/6 | H3

Boar 1 HP 1/8

Boar 2

Boar 3 HP 11/14 (- 3 health)

Vigilon smiled, assured that this battle just might be over already, and the Boar just don't know it yet.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon missed, almost hit him, while the Boar he attempted to hit thrust it's tusk in his leg. "Dang! Almost had him! Maybe I'll get him on the next hit. For now, I should focus on attacking this one, and evading the attacks of the other, assuming it attacks me." But the stronger boar futilely charged for Stryder instead. "I still think I got this one! I'm also certain you can hold off the other one and keep his attention on you!" If the enemies' attacks remained the same for a bit longer, the two players would win this thing. This skirmish was pretty pathetic, but Vigilon had to start somewhere, even if he needed an ally he didn't know. Nevertheless, he focused his attention on the enemies, and prepared to make his move.

@Stryder

ID# 82562 BD: 5(missed) Mob: 6(hit, but a miss on Stryder due to EVA)

[3] Vigilon: HP 38/60, EP 4/6

[4] Stryder: HP 95/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 1/8

Boar 3: HP 11/14

Sky watched as the boar hit the other guy again. He was getting creamed by such a weak boar, he could honestly kill it, the health bar was so low. This guy, if he just hit it, would kill it with ease. He just nodded after thinking that though, answering his question with a nod. He turned back to the boar, which ran right to him. Sky just moved quickly, sidestepping and kicking the boar as hard as he could, making it turn, and the moment it did, Guiding Light slashed it, the health bar going down again, at around half. He casually stared at the boar, wanting this fight to be over.

"Well, iv got this boar dealt with, only about, im going to guess three hits and it will be dead. Make sure that one doesn't kill you" He says to the guy, watching as the boar once again tried to ram him, only for Sky to casually sidestep it. It posed no threat at all.

ID# 82643 results:

Battle: 7 + 1 - hit

Stryder - HP 95/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H5

Vigilon - HP 42/60 | EP 4/6 | H3

Boar 1 HP 1/8

Boar 2

Boar 3 HP 8/14 (- 3 health)

Vigilon was certainly upset on not getting a hit on this boar. "Did this really have to be similar to my first fight? I'd better kill this stupid thing before my HP drops too low."

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon struck the boar, and as it shattered, he noticed the other one seemed to be preparing to Crit. "Look out! I think it's about to crit!!" At least another boar was dead, so there's just that last one. Of course, now Vigilon needed to help this guy with the last one, and then they can finally get to something more on the peaceful side, like Vigilon finding if this guy was trustworthy. Needless to say though, he already had a fair amount of Vigilon's trust, seeing as Vigilon didn't suffer any non-monster damage between fights. Vigilon now thought about how he was going to assist in killing that last boar. "I guess I just need to get a little closer..."

@Stryder

ID# 82646 BD: 8(hit) Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

[4] Vigilon: HP 38/60, EP 4/6

[5] Stryder: HP 94/100, EP 0/10

OOC: I don't know if crit. damage is mitigated, so I only reduced Hp by one. Feel free to correct it if I'm wrong.

Enemies:

Boar 1:  HP 0/8

Boar 3: HP 8/14

Sky was already moving, prepared to doge the boar when he heard him call out somehting about a critical. He looked over, confused for a moment, only for the boar to full force smash into his stomach, though Sky barely felt it, the boar just hitting his suit and scrapping off. He stared at the boar after, shrugging before slashing at it with his sword, only for the boar to headput the blunt side of the blade, sending it off course and into the air!!! Sky quickly jumped back, catching the sword as it fell before dashing in, going for a slice, but the boar dogged it, turning away and running away, getting ready to deal another charge.

"Don't worry about me, just kill this dam thing!" He said, starting to get tired of this fight. It was easy, there was no danger for him, at all, but still, something about this felt off. The fight in general, it was to generic, and he hadn't gotten anything from it. He didn't like this, there was nothing up and he knew it, but still... Boars were really attracted to this guy.

ID# 82648 results:

Battle: 1 (Fail)

Stryder - HP 94/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H5

Vigilon - HP 38/60 | EP 4/6 | H3

Boar 1

Boar 2

Boar 3 HP 8/14 

Vigilon didn't need to make any further remarks when Stryder made his.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon swung his sword towards the boar, but the monster freaking anticipated that. "Dang. So close." The boar snorted and charged for Stryder, despite the fact that it's charge was easy to sidestep. "Hey! Aren't I the one you're after? Get it together, pork-brain!" Vigilon thought that mocking the boar would get it's attention off of Stryder for a bit. "If I get it to charge for me, by either mocking it or running in front of Stryder, I can thrust my sword in it's back while jumping on, and that ought to distract the boar for a bit." With half a plan, Vigilon then thought about when and how he would do this. Perhaps after Stryder made his move. "Guess I'll have to get in closer...again. Vigilon slowly moved towards the boar, preparing himself for the moment the boar would charge.

@Stryder

ID# 82652 BD 5(missed) Mob: 6(Miss due to EVA)

[4] Vigilon: HP 38/60, EP 4/6

[5] Stryder: HP 94/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 3: HP 8/14

Sky swung his sword again, going straight for the kill strike, though once again his strike missed, and the boar stared at him. Sky was at his limit, not physically, but mentally. This was just a bunch of boars!!! He kept missing, it was just like the stupid rock, BUT HE WAS USING A SWORD!!! He took a deep breath, going for another swing, dashing in, moving with high speed, going in for his attack, but missed, the boar dogging. Since he missed, and with his momentium, he was sent over head, though he managed to flip over, digging his hand into the ground, staring at the boar. He noticed that Vigilon seemed to be trying to plan something, taunting the boar, so with a grin, Sky looked at the boar, his stare locking eyes with it. He wasn't letting it feel safe, it wasn't, two players were about to pound on this lowly boar. It was going to die, no matter what it tried, it was going to die.

ID# 82717 results:

Battle: 4 + 1 = miss

Stryder - HP 94/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H5

Vigilon - HP 38/60 | EP 4/6 | H4

Boar 1

Boar 2 

Boar 3 HP 8/14