[PP-F1] RGQ Dances with Wolves (Shepard, Nashoba)౪

It was early morning I'm the town of beginnings there were few people on the streets due to the time and the only reason Shepard was up was that he was returning from the monument of life to check on Juni and make sure she was still alive. It was quiet he liked Aincrad when it was quiet there was a certain feeling that you could go and do whatever you wanted to when it was like this, in the real world he would probably be stuck in his books, but instead of reading about medival life he was living it and it was amazing. The only probably was that he was alone he would prefer to have Juni and enjoy this with her but right now he would settle for anyone. Stopping to think he decided that the best way to get someone to accompany him was to do a quest with them. Looking around for any players he noticed a large group of players not to far from him but to many players would be a hassle that's when his gaze landed on a pink haired girl by herself and thought why not. When he got close enough  to talk to her he stopped wondering what he was doing talking to random people this wasn't like him. Shaking off the thought he spoke "excuse me miss but I was looking for someone to do a quest with and i was wondering if you wouldn't mind joining me."

Edited by Lawrence

What a beautiful day! I do so enjoy the clear sky in this world. I wonder how it came to be so wonderful, I still do not understand much about these Video Games, though Lee was very helpful that day that we had our adventures in the planes. I do so hope he had as much fun a I had. It is quite nice to see such a large group of people getting along so well! I have seen such things during Grace's ball's thought far to often did those end in problems and fighting. I do hope the same doesn't happen to them. I won- Nashoba was startled by a man who brought her out of her thought train Who is this kind gentleman? I hope he is not upset that I was so visibly startled. What was it he asked of me? To help him with a quest? I would be honored to accompany you, kind sir. Nashoba bowed to Lawrence, not once looking him in the eyes

I do hope he is okay, I do so wonder why he had approached me. It does seem to be quite common to meet strangers and help them, however. I wonder why this is so. Surely it will be easily understood when I have the chance to understand such things.

Why was she addressing him as sir it was a word he hadn't called in the real world he was no sir far from it all he did was study his books. "Thanks, now I got this quest last night but decided to wait until morning and seems to me that was a good choice." Looking at the girl she seemed to be younger than him maybe a year she was cute and a very formal he also noticed that she wouldn't look him in the eyes. Making a mental note to ask about that later, Shepard brought up the quest information "ok it says we need to head to the plains outside of town and kill six wolves sounds easy enough." Closing his menu he remembered he hadn't introduced himself "by the way my name's Shepard what's yours so I don't have to refer to you as miss all the time." He started towards the main gate that lead to the plains as he asked his question with a slight smile.

((OOC-my guys name is Shepard. Lawrence is my profile.))

This man seems to be of quite good character. I musent hesitate to oblige his need! I wonder why he believes it to be a good choice, perhaps due to the much better weather on this fine day. Though I shan't make assumptions. Oh, no. I do so hope he doesn't expect me to help him take the lives of things, it is a pity that it seems so few people realize that a battlefield is no place for a woman My name is Nashoba, sir Nashoba bows to Shepard still not making eye contact I do hope I do not bother you with this, Master Shepard, but I cannot fight, I have no reason to and would much rather stand back and heal you I hope it is not a problem that I choose not to fight, I know Sir Lee seemed to be confused by the fact, still he was very understanding

I need to make sure I begin my journal entry today. I wonder if there is a way to do this in the menu. I still am not entirely sure how to work it. Nashoba pulls out a memo pad and a ink pen. She begins to write down notes about what had happened so far today  There we go, It is a good thing I do this, I would surely forget the names of these fine gentlemen if I didn't. We could not have that! A servant must always remember the names of those she serves!

"It's nice to meet you Nashoba" why was she not looking at him in the eyes was she ashamed about something or was she hiding something he was about to mention it until she started again. 'Master' ok something definitely was wrong what made her think he was this high class person and fact that she doesn't like to fight should've thrown up a big red flag but something about this girl made him curious he wanted to know why she was addressing him as master. "I don't see a problem in that just heal me when I take damage" Stopping outside of the safe zone he took a deep breath "before we go any further we need to get something out of the way f*******k" before he could finish a wolf came out of nowhere hitting him in the back and jumping out of the reach of Shepard's sword 'where did that wolf come from.' stepping into his stance with sword raised in front of him he made a mental note to continue their conversation after he killed this mob. "we'll have to pick this up after I get rid of this wolf"

ID#82190

BD 2 miss

MD 7 hit

Wolf deals 5-3=2 damage

(Stats)

Spoiler

Shepard

HP 80/78  EN 8/6

MIT-3|Dam-2

Wolf

HP 5/5   Dam-5

Edited by Lawrence