[F1-PP]For The Bravest of Beginners -RGQ

Zero was getting ready to head over to the blacksmiths and start on the second of the beginner's quests.  He was feeling a lot more confident on himself, especially considering that he had just picked up and equipped his first accessory.  The "Gentlemen's Cufflinks"  didn't really go very well aesthically with what he was wearing, but the +1 to Accuracy was what he really wanted it for.  Sure he probably could have gotten something nicer if he had joined a Guild first or had headed to Floor 4 and searched for an appearnently well known blacksmith who was known to give out free gear, provided you gave a snack to his pet bear familiar.

Zero's attention was suddenly caught by an NPC with a quest icon over his head.  It was strange, this quest wasn't here before and it seemed very unusual for it to just suddenly pop up.  Maybe this game had the equivalent of daily quests and he just happened to run into one before it was used for the day?  There were a lot of different questions he had about this quest, though a few of them were answered when he saw the title of the quest as he looked a little closer.

"For the bravest of Beginners, huh?  Let's see, looks like it requires that at least one player has completed the "First Few Lessons are Free" and the player must be in a party of at least three people.  That's strange though, it looks like the Recommended and Required Level section is grayed out on this one.  Still, I like the sound of it, maybe I can round up two other people and take this one on.  Hey!  Are there a couple of people around that would like to take on a quest with me?"  Zero mutters most of the words to himself, though he allows his voice to rise, hopefully not to an obnoxiously high level, but just enough that maybe he would be able to get the attention of some other players.

@Yuurei @Aoda

Edited by zero_lost04

Yuurei was on the first floor, as usual. She still had much to do before considering going on higher level quests, and even more to do before joining the front lines. If she aspired to complete this game, she would need to buckle down and do more quests to earn more skill points as quickly as possible. No sooner than that thought passed through her head, she heard the voice of a man calling into the crowd without much gusto. He was looking for party members to do a quest, what a stroke of luck. The emerald-dressed girl flagged him down with left hand as she approached.

“You're looking for a team? I'm pretty good with a Saber. Shall I join you?” She asked offering a hand to shake his. “Yuurei is my name, but if that’s too annoying to pronounce, you can call me Yuu, or Ghost. I go by any of those names."

• 3 weeks later...

The plainly dressed man smiled as a girl came up to him and offered to accept his offer and join his party.  While he knew that you couldn't judge a book by its cover, especially in this game, he got the impression that she was pretty much in the same boat as himself.  Newly getting started in the game and trying to get stronger as quickly as possible so that she could try to get out of this infernal game.  She introduced herself as Yuurei, but said that she could be called by Yuu or Ghost if he was having a difficult time pronouncing her name as is.  He could definitely see how it could be a difficult to name to pronounce, but he had always tried to refer to a person however they had asked to.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Yuurei, my handle in this game is zero_lost04, but pretty much everyone I've met so far has just called me Zero for short.  I would be more than happy to have you accompany me on this quest. The quest seems to be called "For The Bravest Of Beginners" but I have to admit that I don't really know much more about the quest outside of that."  Zero responds in kind, bowing his head slightly as he introduces himself to Yuurei in turn.  Having taken a few moments, he opens up his menu and sends Yuurei a party invite so that they could get started on the quest as soon as possible.

@Yuurei @Aoda