Once More, Looking for a Sticker

I strode along the streets of the first floor, a shimmering coin-shaped item flicking between my knuckles as I whistled. I had noticed a series of advertisements asking for a Glittering Snowflake in exchange for 25,000 Col. That was more than double what I already had, and I had no plan to use the Snowflake! So I decided it was a rare chance to take up and headed to the markets. The advertisements eventually pointed towards one player with golden hair, and I smiled. "Looking for this?" I asked the player, holding the Snowflake to the sun, before flicking it to him with my thumb. "You are offering a generous price for the item, I was certainly surprised."

---

Offering: Glittering Snowflake
For: 25,000 Col

Beatbox had looked over to a player, he had offered him the item that he was looking for... this certainly was a blessing, he had looked to the player with a smile and said "Sure am, I was in a real need of one of em' thanks for takin' up on my offer." he had clicked the accept button and handed him a hadnshake before stating "If you need anythin' else, feel free to let me know." then with a wave, headed back home.

-----

-25000 Col

+1 Glittering Snowflake