F1 - PP) Refilling Store (Earning a Living)

Stryder groaned as he walked out of the teleporter in the town of beginnings. He had only opened a store only a short time ago, and he was ALREADY out of materials. He decided to take the earning a living quest again to refill his Material storage. He sighed as he walked towards the place he had gotten it. He wondered if he knew anyone who might want to come along with the quest, not wanting to take it alone again.

Atzo opened a store.... Maybe he might need some materials?

Sky smiled, sending a message to his guild leader Atzo.

Hey Atzo, doing a quest to refill my material storage, want to come along? Il split the amount with ya

With that, he sent the message, and started checking his inventory. He had his items equipped, his armor and his sword. He smiled, sitting down at the edge of the town waiting for Atzo to come to where he was so they could go get some materials.

@Atzo

Atzo didn’t want to open the message. He knew what it was going to say, he knew that someone wanted help. He knew they wouldn’t tell him where they were. Sighing he opened the message. He was right, to the T. It was Stryder though, the kid who seemed to look up to Atzo more and more every day. It was honestly somewhat cute in Atzo’s eyes. Stryder gave Atzo the same look Atzo gave Shield. Atzo couldn’t be upset with the kid. “Hey Stry, Idont mind assisting you, where do you want to meet up at? I am currently just outside of Nimbus on floor seven.” “I hope he is doing okay, I will say that I don’t understand why I am so attached to this kid. Maybe it’s because he looks up to me.” Atzo thought as he sat on the boulder, it was probably correct but he was not sure. Maybe he would figure it out today.

@Stryder

When he saw the message pop up, he instantly read it, curious about his response. He read it, doing a little fist pump in the air as his guild leader decided to questing with him, even if it  was the boring quest, but he needed a mat storage fill up, and he didn't want to fight the wolves again.... Last time it had been hard to get materials, now he had summer stars, his jacket which would give him more luck! At least, he hoped so. He sent a message back to Atzo

I'm on floor 1 just outside the town of beginnings, thanks for coming!

As he sent it he sighed, he had been looking up to Atzo since he had met him. Something about him.... it was calming. He knew he was safe when he was around, because Atzo genuinely cared for others, something in which he shared. Only in Skys case, he wasn't strong enough to actually protect others.

Atzo got the message and motioned to Kikas to follow. He made his way to the teleporter and subsequently to floor 1. He quickly found Stryder with the help of Kikas who lead Atzo strait to him. “Hey, bud, how are you doin?” Atzo said in a friendly manner. “Why do I want to be so nice to him? I never want to be nice to anyone.” He was very confused but didn’t want to let Stryder know. It was strange. He thought to how he felt about Raina, it was similar, sure but there was a large difference. He couldn’t put his finger on it though. They were going to be out hunting for a while and Atzo knew he would have the chance to ask at some point. He just hoped it wasn’t awkward. Maybe he should ask Shield, he seemed to know about this stuff much better than Atzo did.

@Stryder

Stryder smiled when he heard Atzo's voice, turning around, only to see some three headed dog thing!!! He was scared senseless for a moment, seeing it and literally jumping out of his skin and about to pull out his sword, when he noticed it wasn't hostile, as it hadn't attacked him, and it seemed to be accompanying atzo. Did he have a familiar now?

"I'm good, great now that iv got someone to come on this boring quest with me now!" He said back to Atzo, smiling.

"Im retaking the Earning a Living quest to try and refill my material storage, i ran out already..." He said with a sigh, a little annoyed in honety. He had only had one customer, and one person come to borrow his gauntlets for a quest. Other than that, bushiness had been slow. Sure, he didn't have much for sale right now.... or anything decent, but would still be nice to get some custom orders so he knew what he was actually doing was helping people...

Atzo chuckled at Stryder’s reaction to Kikas, It was a valid response. Giving a hand signal he instructed her to approach  Stryder. Kikas rubbed against Stryders leg wanting to be pet. “You know you can always ask for my help, bud” Atzo said as he observed the surroundings “Do you want to just search for materials? Or do you want to fight some monsters?” He said as he picked up a very strange and delicate looking flower. It was a beautiful day today, a pleasant breeze blew past them, Atzo’s cloak blowing slightly in the breeze revealing the guild emblem plastered across his chest. The colour strains that moved around his cloak were blue and gold today. It was a combination that he hadn’t had before, he wondered what it meant. If anything, sometimes it did, sometimes it didn’t. Then again they all did mean something, he just didn’t know what they all meant yet.

@Stryder

ID# 82000

Spoiler

Loot 16+1=17 (+1 T1 Mat)

Edited by Atzo

Did he want to fight monsters? He looked at his HP bar, and his level. It said he was level ten.... And he had a good two hundred HP. He smiled, glad he could actually do something. He hadn't actually put in his points yet... But soon, soon he would. He was nearly ready to use his new weapon, his new way to deal some REAL damage, almost... Just wasn't the time to use it.... But no harm in equipping it.

"Thanks Atzo, fighting some monsters sounds good, just give me a minute" He said, swiping up and opening his menu. He went to equpment. He went to his weapon, unequipping it. The sword vanished off his back, and he equipped something else in its place... Leather gloves. He didn't say anything to Atzo about it, just giving a grin and a smile as he looked at him. 

"You know if you ever need help, call me... I need to repay you somehow!!" He said, smiling at him with a thumbs up. Something about atzo... He couldn't help but like the guy... Normally he was shy, and worried, but this guy....

@Atzo

Edited by Stryder