F1 - PP) Life is Life (Earning a living)

In a park in the town of beginnings, Sky was resting. He had his armor equipped, his gentleman's suit making him look way to fancy, and with his white jacket on, he looked like he was on a date, or wedding, or something, just like his friend had said. He wished he had something else to wear.... but he didn't. He was quietly resting, laying down on the green grass, but he was awake, keeping his eye out for anyone who tried to lay hands on his avatar. He was safe in the safe zone, unless in a duel. He didn't want to be forced into a duel he would be asleep in!

Wonder what Olivia is doing.... Haven't seen her since i helped her get Motega... We still need to go to the lake sometime.... He was thinking, semi hoping she wouldn't run into him while he was wearing this. 

@Nashoba

What a wonderful day! I wonder what Master Stryder is up to. I would attempt to telephone him but I know not how. It is quite unfortunate, but I am sure that I will find him at some point. I do so miss his company. Motega, will you help me find Master Stryder? Motega yips happily in confirmation Oh how wonderful! I do so hope little Motega has good luck finding him. I believe that I should follow him, or he may just sit and play with Master Stryder. Oh, he is such the cute little trouble maker! It is amazing that I can obtain such a wonderful companion in this world. I wonder what makes this world different then the world I resided in before. I still have yet to get a hold on it.

Oh, what is that noise? Did Motega find something? Motega, seeming to come from nowhere, jumps onto Master Sryder and yips playfully Oh no, Motega, this is no way to great a friend! And he looked like he was napping t- what is that he is wearing? Such wonderful and handsome clothing! I do so wonder why he has chosen to wear such formal wear... does he have a meeting today? Or perhaps a funeral? That is the only places I have seen people wear such clothing. I do hope he will be okay with me inquiring about it though it is quite possible that he will not want to speak of it. I shan't bother him too much with it if he chooses not to explain. I surely hadn't wanted to when I wore such clothing.

@Stryder

Edited by Nashoba

Sky was about to pass out, like, fully fall asleep when suddenly something pounced on him. He was about to react violently, worried someone was trying to steal from him or something!!! Only to see that it was a... white fox??? He couldn't help it right after, laughing as the cute white fox licked his face, he couldn't think why this thing was familiar, then suddenly he remembered. 

OLIVIA, Oh god... im wearing a suit.....

His face suddenly flared red, embarrassed. He was wearing a suit.... He gulped, sitting up, looking over at the girl standing there. He then put on a genuine smile, although embarrassed, glad to see her. He waved to her.

"Good day Mi'lady, care to join me?" He said to her, continuing to sit up while he awaited her answer. It was a perfect day, well, it was always like this, but so far his day had been peaceful, he didn't really feel like hunting today. 

@Nashoba

Edited by Stryder