[F5-PP] The Things I Do For This Guild <<The Traveler>> (Hei, Atzo)

Atzo heard Hei’s suggestions but Atzo shook his head. He bent down ready to strike and lunged full force to attack the serpent. Activating <<Fight Blade>> as he did so he watched as the serpent’s health bar dropped to 0 and swiftly shattered. The Serpent gave a loud demonic screech as it died. The sound echoed in the wasteland of a desert around them. “No but now that this is all said and done, I must part ways. I wish the best for you and hope that you consider my requests. You may have the spoils of today’s victory. Best of luck in your future tasks.” Atzo turned and walked away. He was pleased with how this day had gone for the most part. It had been a long day for sure and he needed to think. Perhaps he would spend some time in his study, thinking about what he needed to do in the future.

Combat: ID# 89476

BD 9 [(6+1)*9=63]

MD 5

Loot: ID# 89477

LD 3+2+1=6 (Found Something)

CD 2 (+1 Mat Given to Hei)

+600 Col (Given to Hei)

Stats 

Spoiler

@Hei : 320/320 Hp | 10/32 En | Dmg 8 | Acc 3 | Eva 2 | Savvy 1 | Hate: 2

Atzo: 449/400 Hp | 30/40 En | Dmg 6 | Acc 3 | Eva 3 | Bld 1 (T1) | LD 3 | BH 10/turn | Hate:1 _______________________________________________________________________

Serpent -29/200 Hp | 60 Dmg [DEAD] 

Edited by Atzo

With Atzo jumping the serpent and landing the killing blow, Hei realized, that the fight was over. As he wouldn't need to attack the serpent, he was getting ready to search for the wares, they had been looking for, but before he could start, Atzo told him, that he had to leave now, but that he was happy how their day had been and that he hoped for Hei to consider his request. Hei simply said goodbye to Atzo and watched him disappear in the flickering hot air. - Ok, so now I am on my own, but it shouldn't be to hard to find my way back, once I got the wares - he thought, while turning around to search the next dune, and this time he was lucky, finding a buried chest, that contained the wares he was looking for.

Making his way back to the town, he brought the wares to the NPC who had asked them to search for them and so finished the quest. 

--- Summary ---

Hei: 2 T1 mats | 800 col | 2 SP | Extra Skill (Survival)
Atzo:
2 T1 mats | 200 col | 1 SP