ALO Development Applications

Yo, Beatbox here! Before you say anything yes, it seems rather odd for a GM in SAO-RPG to make an RPG of his own, BUT this is merely to get the game going and I would only do it in my own time, and SAO will be my first priority. However there will be a few changes right off the bat when it comes to ALO, now, our work will not be 100% on the world seed, and instead will be on "Project-ION" another site opened by Erroneous just to have a working dice system to be worked upon to have a functioning system to play the game. We are not wanting to build a complicated system and the ALO system will heavily be inspired by SAO's but to our own tastes and for ALO's desires. Now, as it stands... theres only two people right now in the team, me and Grave. This being said, we are taking applications for those who wish to become one onto the team.

Note: Do not apply if you are super inactive, we are looking for members who can work on this semi or very actively to get this done. It has been a long time since we wanted a re-release on ALO, and we want to have a version of the game out there.

Application: [Send them through PM on Site]

SAO Name: -----

Discord: -----#----

Why do you wish to be on the ALO development team?: -----

Previous RPG work experience?: ----