[F6-SP] Reflection <<The Gemini>> {Grand Master Martial Art}

It's been a long time since Richard had had time to relax. The past week, he has gone in a non-stop expedition of boss crusading. From one after another, he seek them out and eliminate them. Can't say it's the most efficient week he had been through. Over the length of seven days, the brunette has grown a lot stronger than he had ever been before within the same time span. However, as much as he was driven by progress, Husky hadn't take a break for a long time now. He has been completely exhausted from all his expeditions, one after another. He had thought about the ludicrous working ethic of his, but time after time again, he always says to himself sacrifices must be make for progress.

However, just for today, maybe he'll have some time to himself. He visited one of his most favorite floor. The sixth floor provide an ideal place to take a rest. The warm air with cool breeze of the jungle was a perfect place for someone to take some time off. Not to mention the absolutely stunning scenery. Husky had heard of a waterfall somewhere in the wilderness, and that would be the place he'd stay rest.

Image result for jungle waterfall drawing

"Finally, a good place to take a rest." Richard told himself, sat back to under a tree. His armor leaned back against the rough bark of the tree's body. Woofles curved up to a ball just on his lap. His hand brushed against the soft fur of the little wolf-cub. It's been a long time since he have had time to take a rest, and now, sitting before such a magnificent view. What more not to love. Closing his eyes, the man drew a deep breath, relaxed his body, letting gravity pulled himself back to his little seat. Beside him was a tea set he had crafted every morning. The herbal tea didn't have the same effects as it would in real life to your body, but the taste was rather close to what it was back in the real world. The cup was half filled, steam still waver over the cup, and the tea pot.

Sipping on his Tea, Richard didn't put too much thought in anything beside relax. He's on his off day, the time when he was supposed to take his mind off the arduous grinding task, or taking on difficult quests to gain extra experience. This is the time where the man could sit back, drink his tea and relax, without a worry in the world. At least that was what he had thought.

While resting at the base of the tree, Husky was greeted by a strange figure. The person was wearing a cloak, covering their entire body, including their face. Only their mouth was revealed. Richard had had skeptics with this stranger, and he was readied for any action. "Hello. If you don't mind, would you like to help me with something?" The stranger spoke. 

• 1 month later...

"Sure thing. What do you need of me?" Richard asked the mysterious player, setting aside his tea cup, and prepared to stood up to assist whatever task the stranger would request him. However, before the Silver Warrior even moved his foot, the player speak up.

"Please, keep your seat. I only want someone to keep me accompanied for the time being." The strange mysterious player began taking off his cloak, revealed himself to be an exact replica of Richard himself. His equipment, his weapon, his facial structure and the scar over his eye, even the details on the wolf head on his shoulder pad. Everything seemed to matched up perfectly. Richard was baffled by the review of the strange player he's so suspicious of. "This might be a little subtle, but I'm suppose to be the darker side of you. Sorry if this is a little... sudden to reveal myself as a copy of you."

"Oh... it's nothing. I'm just a little surprise to see myself. That's all." Husky reply, shaking himself from the initial shock. "Would you like some tea?" He asked, offering a sit next to him, where they could both share the delicious tea.

Edited by Husky
  • 1 month later...

"So... an evil version of me..." Richard took a moment to wrap his mind around the idea. His mind rambled on and on about why would the game do this? "The system built a character based on the opposite spectrum of my personality... like a Gemini... almost." The more Richard kept on thinking about it, the more convoluted the whole ordeal turned out.

"Is there a problem? I hope it doesn't create a divide between us?" Richard asked in concern, in his hand held the small cup of tea that Richard has poured for him. The brunette snapped away from his thoughts and returned to the conversation. "Ah... Pardon me... It's nothing, really. I'm just a little lost in thoughts." Richard replied, sipping on the wild daisy tea. "Not meant to be rude, but I have to ask. Why did the game create you... I suppose the system also create versions of other players as well... what purpose do you serve?" He continued, stating the question he had in mind. He hoped Richard would provide him an answer

"Ah... So that's what troubling your mind. Well, you see, I am a part of a quest. 'The Gemini' will spawn a copy avatar of the player, with the behavioral records of them. With that, they could mimic the player's fighting techniques, as well as making an opposite personality compare to the player." Richard set his tea cup aside and explain to Richard about his existence, as well as the quest going along with it. There was a short paused, before the brunette continued. "There are some cases that the player's data are not enough to complete the Gemini's personality, in which the Gemini will instead build their personality based on existing data, making it resemble the player instead of something from the opposite spectrum. You are an example of such cases, hence... my niceness toward you."

Edited by Husky

"I see... So you're a part of a quest, in which I'll have to defeat." Richard restated Richard's words, confirming the details of the quest he was informed by the clone of himself, to which Richard replied, sipping his cup of tea. "That is true, unfortunately. At the end of the day, you will have to defeat me.

There was a moment of silence. Neither of the two spoke a word; only sipping on their tea cup. Breaking the silence, Richard stirred, "Oh, right! If my data is correct, you recently just mastered Martial Art, didn't you?" he asked, looking at his tea partner. "Yeah. Not too long ago." Richard replied. "What if we pretend it's a little spar? Just a little friendly duel to see how much you've progressed so far?" The brunette suggested, in which his partner could only accept. The two set their tea cups to aside and stood up from where they sit. Both get into the same fighting pose as if Richard was fighting with a mirror. 

(since combat hasn't started, I'll base the quest off the new version.)

There was a brief moment of silent, as the two fighters stood motionless. Then, both fired off in a burst of movement. Their first hit clashed against one another as if they both know where to strike at the same time. Richard pushed his opponent's hand aside, quickly spun around for a round house kick, aiming for Richard's face. However, predicted Richard's movement, the brunette duck under the kick. Saw his change, the brunette pushed his opponent aside and wound up for an attack.

With only one leg to support his balance, Richard quickly stumbled forward. Regain his composure, he turned back to his opponent. However, once he turned around, Richard was standing tall next to him, swiftly deliver and gut wrenching punch to his stomach, followed up by a devastating punch to his face. Richard was staggered, knocked off the ground as he fell to his side. Quickly get back up to his feet, the Silvery Warrior turned to face his mirrored self once again. "Husky, I'm a copy of you. I can remember every fighting technique you have learned in the past. Some enemy will be much more relenting. You need to stay focus and be unpredictable if you wanted to win against a human player. Players are not the same compared to AI." Richard reminded Richard, striking his fighting pose, similar to Richard's unique posture.

ID: 87191
BD: 4+1 (Missed)
MOB: 10 (Critical Hit!)

Husky: 320/440 HP | 42/44 EN | 11 DMG | 34 MIT | 14 THR | 1 ACC | ( -((110+(22x2)) -34) = -120 DMG)

vs

Gemini: 220/220 HP | 110 DMG | 38 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Edited by Husky

"Be unpredictable..." Richard stayed silent, his eyes focused on the mirror image of himself, while his mind focused on the advice that Richard had given him. His hand on the ground clenched into a fist, as the warrior move forward step by step. In the next moment, Richard once again burst into motion. He weaved his path toward his target; the twin gauntlets on his hand glowed brightly with a fierce burning red fire. Richard saw his opponent, quickly stepped up and threw his fist forward. 

Richard duck under the swing before quickly threw a punch toward Richard's abdomen. Predicted the attack, Richard dropped his guard, trying to block the attack, But before the brunette could find out the attack was a feint, Richard swung his other hand around, connecting the punch with the jaw of his target. With his momentum, Richard swiftly delivered the second attack, knocking Richard down onto his back with a devastating uppercut to the forehead. 

ID: 87192
BD: 9 (Critical Hit.) 
MOB: 2+1 (Missed)

Husky: 320/440 HP | 31/44 EN | 11 DMG | 34 MIT | 14 THR | 1 ACC |

vs

Gemini: 148/220 HP | 110 DMG | 38 MIT | 1 ACC | ( -((11*Falcon Jab: 10x1) -38) = -72 DMG)

Edited by Husky