Morgenstern stood upon the first floor. Seul had told him to meet him here for some reason, the reason was unknown. Jonathan did as told though, not wanting to make any enemies for himself. He stood there and waited patiently for Seul to arrive, knowing something serious might be going down. Perhaps a tank was required for something. He stood waiting, a hand resting upon the hilt of his sword. Even Sol took a rest on his shoulder, keeping an eye out for the man. He had nothing to do for the rest of the day so a quest did not sound so bad. It would also get him to know another player that was in the frontlines that he had not seen much. He felt like that was a major problem of his. Not knowing people he worked with. 

@Seul

Seul arrived at the designated meeting place shortly after Morgenstern, offering up a simple wave as he approached the tank. In truth he wasn't originally convinced he'd show up, but was pleasantly surprised with the end result of sending a message.

“I know it's sudden calling you here like this, but there's something I've gotta do.” He said before flicking his menu HUD open. Fumbling through his inventory for a moment allowed him to spawn the golden greatsword on the ground to his side and in the next moment a trade window appeared before Morgenstern’s eyes.

“I'm sure you've seen me use this weapon before since I had it at the last couple of event battles. It has… Special properties. Doesn’t happen too often, but whenever the metal shines its power nearly quadruples in strength. It’s one of the strangest weapons I've used, so I think it'd be better in the hands of one of the CAs than a lone orange player. Think you can handle using it?”

[-Maiden's Kiss]

Jonathan would watch as Seul arrived and he returned the wave. He mentioned that there was something he had to do. Jonathan would frown as the man would click through his inventory and a Trade Window would appear before his eyes. The blond would gasp as the item was displayed. "M... M... Maiden's Kiss? It truly is an honor that you would give this to me" Jonathan accepted the trade, but the weapon was currently useless to him. Luckily, he had just the item to fix that.He nodded to Seul and said, "I can handle using it. I am truly honored that you would think of me for this weapon" Jonathan bowed to the man. Internally, he was the happiest man in Aincrad. He now had one of his items on his way to becoming the Holy Warrior he had always wanted to be. "I will make good use of it" Jonathan would say. He would wait a moment for anything the man would have to further say before turning, returning to his shop to make this weapon useful.

[+Maiden's Kiss - THSS ~ +2 Holy, +2 DMG]