Tier 2 Vanity Equipment Needed

Shield wandered from stall to stall in the marketplace eager to find equipment that he could appraise. His regular customers kept him well stocked on Tier one armors, weapons, and shields, but he needed as many of each as possible of the next tier up. He stopped by each person who sold battle gear, hoping that, if nothing else, someone might overhear him who might be able to help him. He stopped by an old woman's stall, several small daggers on display.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he asked, using his fingers to try to fish a few unruly strands of brown hair out of his eyes. "I was wondering if you might know of any players who have a supply of tier two items that are free from enhancements and have not been locked through appraisal. I'm trying to find regular sellers who don't just pitch their vanity items once crafted, as I actually have good use for them."

Tier 2 Trade

Description:
Sell me a tier 2 item (armor, shield, weapon only!) that has not been locked through appraisal that is of good/vanity quality.

Fulfillment requirements:
Post below with the item details, including the roll where the item was generated.

Aid Allowed: Yes

Rewards: 200 Col (for regular business, PM me to negotiate a contract)

Repeatable: Yes - As many as you have, I will buy.

Edited by Shield