F1-PP/NK) Teaching Others (First Few Lessons Are Free)

Quest Objectives

Spoiler

-Go fetch five(5) Tier one materials and give them to Zakariah.

(Go into the wild and gain materials though non-combat gathering and by rolling the LD, and linking it to a post. These materials are then given to the NPC)

-Help Zakariah in his workshop by crafting a Healing Potion.

(Roll the CD by linking it to a post.)1-3 fail, try again| 4-6 (Good Quality- Success)| 7-9(Rare Quality-Success)| 10-12(Perfect Quality-Success)
[Zackariah will give players materials until they roll a success, but the player is helping him, so he keeps the crafted potion(s).] [Zackariah is kind hearted, and will not berate the player should they fail, merely try to talk them through to process and help them]

-Zakariah asks you to deliver a package to Lyle Tealeaf, a local Blacksmith

-The Blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, thanks you and says he could use your help on another matter 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Players can find Materials by rolling the LD(11+)
-Must RP traveling to his workshop and from Zackariah's place to Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 2.
-Cannot take if you are higher than level 15, or be accompanied by someone over 15

(Please note, this only works for quest materials. If you find more than you needed this way, you do not get to keep them because this LR roll amount is reduced for the quest only. All other non-combat gathering needs to conform to the standard rules. You CANNOT selectively choose whether it's a quest material or not. )

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded the following items
    - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
    - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 5 materials)

----------------------- 

Sky was sitting around in the town of beginnings, more specifically, in the town square, and evidently, right where he had been when this mess had started. From time to time, he enjoyed coming here. Life had changed since that day, on that day he had come into this new game, ready to just escape from his life. He had gotten out, messed around, learned the system a little. But the same day, he had found that he was locked in this game, no longer needing escape his real life. It had been taken from him, this was now his life. But, unlike others, he didn't really care to much. He actually enjoyed this place. He wanted to get home, see his family, but he wanted to enjoy life to....

He shook his head, snapping out of it as he looked around the townsquare, images of all those others trapped here flashing up as he remembered it. He enjoyed coming here because it reminded him why he was fighting... He wanted to help people, he didn't want to be helpless anymore, he wasn't going to be helpless anymore. He turned to walk out of the town square, wondering if he was going to bump into someone.

@Eclareion

Eclareion was walking about the Town of Beginnings with a sigh. He had often though about what it would be like to live in an MMO, but he never actually wanted to end up trapped inside one with his life on the line. He had a family that needed him and a wonderful life to get back to. He adjusted the strap for his sword on his back. He knew his choice of weapon and armor was a bit odd. Not many would wield a two handed straight sword without a chest plate. Eclareion, however opted for the cloth to decrease his weight and enhance his movement speed. That plus the added damage boost of a two handed weapon was a dangerous, yet under utilized combination. He began to scroll through his menu to see what quests were close by. He knew he wanted to get strong fast and get out of this horrible game. Though he liked the aspect of living in a fantasy, he loved his family to much to leave them in the real world alone.

Eclareion spotted a quest. Something called 'The First Few Lessons are Free'. It was close, but sadly it was a two man quest. Just as he was about to look for a new quest he bumped into a man. He stopped and looked at the man "I apologize. I was looking for a quest and I......" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "I can't seem to go anywhere without bumping into someone. This is just not my day." He then shook his head and stood straight. He looked the man in the eyes and smiled, extending his hand "The names Eclareion. Level 1 if I remember right."

@Stryder

Edited by Eclareion

Sky was knocked back a little when the guy bumped into him. He quickly steadied himself, looking at who had jumped into him, noticing something that you wouldn't often see. It seemed like the guy was playing as a berserker, or, that was the build he was going to make himself. The big sword reminded him of Atzo, that psychopath used a to handed sword himself. 

Sky tuned in as he apologized, being a little formal, saying he was looking for a quest. He couldn't help but laugh a little as he said he couldn't go anywhere, though it vanished when he said he was level one. This guy was only level one??? Not to long ago he was that level to, though he looked at his level, it saying 10

"Stryder, im level 10. Which quest were you looking for? Im happy to come along if ya want" He said, his Australian accent coming out as his language wasn't formal in any way shape or form, he didn't like being formal, most of the time.... There was the odd occasion he enjoyed it.

@Eclareion

Edited by Stryder

Eclareion was a little taken aback by the man's level. Granted he knew there were quite a few players with higher levels than this guy, but he had never met them. When the man said he would help him on a quest he smiled and began to pull up his menu. He found the two man quest he was looking at and showed it to the man "It's close to here and to be honest I need the XP. A good set up is useless if you don't have the skill and stats to back it up." He smiled at the man. Eclareion was so excited. This was his first chance to get a good amount of XP and he had someone who knew more than him to teach him a few things about the basics of the game and such. He really needed this. He was trying to use his skill points to make sure he would live long enough to see his family.

Eclareion looked at the man and smiled "If you wouldn't mind I could use your help. I need the skill points and the col. The col was going to go towards a better sword and the skill points to the amount of damage dealt per strike." He rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle "I know it's not a safe style to use just starting out, but I am more of a single power strike to end it all. I like dealing as much damage as possible in one hit." He realized he was babbling and shook his head. He then smiled and looked back to the man "Anyway, would you mind?"

Sky nodded when he explained about needing the col, and about his style of combat. It made sense, he was playing exactly what he had suspected, a beserker, but normally you would see them with a massive axe, thinking about it, Sky decided just to roll with it in his head. He smiled, pulling up the menu and sending the guy a Party request. 

"Of course im willing to help, my guild 'Emerald Harbingers' are all about helping others, besides, i haven't actually done this one myself" He said, looking at the quest. He had been meaning to do it for awhile now, but he had never gotten around to it, and now as a perfect excuse. He opened his menu once again, going to his equippment. At the current moment, he was wearing just casual clothes, but it was time he equipped his gear. He looked at his items, deciding what to equip. Without hesitation, he equipped his Suit, since it was his armor. Then he equipped Vixen's Grace, his necklace. He positioned it so that it was out of his clothing. He then looked at his weapon. He didn't actually have the skill yet, but he equipped a pair of leather gloves, Starlit Waves. 

"That style isn't to bad, just make sure your paired with a tank otherwise your going to get hurt. Alright, want to lead the way there Eclair?"

Eclareion nods and rubs the back of his neck with a smile as he sets the marker on his map "Well thanks! Honestly I have been looking for a partner to be in a full time party with." He then begins to walk down the street. He knew they would be leaving the safe zone soon, so he made sure all his armor and weapons were set. He then looked forward "Honestly they wouldn't even really need to be a tank." He looked to the man with a smile "Because if their fast enough to cover me then we could work out. So someone who is fast enough with a rapier could possible keep my back." He looked at the status bar just beneath his "Your name is Stryder? Cool!" He chuckles as he then continues to walk with him down the path.

A few minutes passed and he noticed they were at the edge of the city. He looked at Stryder "Well, this may be more for you. My sword skills are the basics. Nothing special. Just the same sword skills everyone had in the beginning." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck with a smile. He seemed to be very happy despite their situation. They were all trapped in a game and there was little hope of getting out.

@Stryder

Edited by Eclareion

Wouldn't need to be a tank? Sky looked at him, wondering if he actually realized how combat worked here. It was brutal. He looked over, wondering how he was going to actually explain this. 

"They would need to be a tank. If your in a big battle, you need someone who can have all the mobs attack them, so you, a DPS, can attack without fear of being murdered. Trust me on that, in this world, everyone needs to look out for each other"

After explaining that, he looked ahead, them being at Zackariah's place. He looked around, wondering what was up. Shrugging, he opened the door, walking in, meeting a white haired NPC. He looked friendly enough, so Sky walked in, as this was where the quest told him to go.

"Umm hello Zackariah, would you be willing to help us out?" He asks, the old man looking at him, and before he knew it, he had a quest!!! Both of them did.

@Eclareion

Edited by Stryder