[OP] The First? Dealing with Bandits

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She heard crying from a room a few doors down, so the young girl went to investigate. The young girl had short, spiky scarlet red hair, bright emerald green eyes, pale skin, and a heavily freckled face that startled many people she met. Exiting her own room, she walked towards the direction the crying had come from. Hearing voices behind one of the doors, she steadied her breathing, crouched down, and pressed her ear against the rough wood. "Yes, you know me," a soft voice said. A girl? she wondered. Pausing to think on that, she missed the next couple of words said.

A cloaked man opens the door knowing the red-head was standing there the entire time. He stands over her practically towering over her. He doesnt get angry or move much but he just stands there for a moment staring at her.

"Excuse me young lady" he says before grabbing her by her shirt tail and pulls her into the room quickly and quietly, shutting the door and holding her up against a wall with a knife to her neck.

Yelping out of bewilderment as she's pulled through the doorway, the red-head looks at the face of the black cloaked man holding her against the wall with a knife at her throat. She gulps slightly and looks the man in the eyes defiantly. Slowly, the surprise leaves her eyes and is replaced with sparkling laughter as she whispers, "I see that we are at an impasse." The young girl smirks as he looks down to the knife she had pointed against his stomach.

"Thats what you think" he throws her to the floor sheathing the dagger he pulls from his side a long sword and points it at the throat of the red-headed girl whom he has yet to know anything about.

"What are your intentions?" he asks tapping her neck lightly with the broad side of the sword. He doesnt plan on killing her. He isnt sure what intentions to get out of her yet, all he knows is that he wants her scared out of her mind.

Ow! You know this floor is hard, right? The black clad man has a long sword take the place of the dagger pointed at her neck. "What are your intentions?" he inquires. She flinches away from the sword each time he taps the cool broad side against her throat. It's not a needle! Get a hold of yourself! she screams in her mind, yet her involuntary actions refuse to stop. All the same, the redhead glares up with cold eyes at the man and states calmly, "I heard crying coming from this room earlier so I came to investigate. There have been some problems in this town lately, if you haven't noticed. I wanted to see if I could help. Hmph." She looks away from the man at the nearby girl, who still has puffy eyes from crying and her eyes soften a little. "Where you the one crying?" She asks, offering a small smile at the girl who looks around her own age.

Cici ran to the Cloaked man and took his dagger. I said stop! She was clearly confused that the two had stopped the spar as she gave him the most worried look she could make after how much she had cried and then some.....

Snow steps in front of Cici and tells her to go and wipe her face. "Hi, I see we meet again." Snow says to the red headed girl.

"It's nice to see that you haven't died, yet." Snow says.

Cici disobeyed the request of Snow and the Cloaked man looked at the girls in confusement and the man didn't realized Cici had his dagger till Cici accidentlly dropped it, point down, onto his foot. Cici yelped when the cloaked man suddenly sreamed in pain then realized the pain wasn't real and put the dagger back in his bag.

D-don't do that again....ever....You scared me. I thought my life force was gonna drop to Zero.... Cici said, shaking....

"Yeah, I did. She's right here!" Snow says pointing at Cici.

"She got too much pf the sleep spell and because of it, doesn't remember me." Snow says choking down her tears.

As they were talking, they heard a scream outside. It sounded like a little girl.

As they peared outside Aoife and Snow screeched loudly and jumped out of the window and sprinted towards the girl. The others followed them.

"Wait! Do you even know who she is?" Cici yelled as she ran after them.

"Mavis? I-is that you?" Snow screamed.

Aoife ran after the little girl who was being followed by a character with almost no avatar.

"Mavis STOP!" Aoife screamed with terror, terror because another player was running at her in the opposite direction.

Mavis froze in mid-air. The hiding skilled players grabbed an item from an inventory and ran away. By the time they reached her, Mavis was falling to the ground. Aoife ran harder and harder, trying to get to Mavis before she fell. Right before she fell to the ground, she froze once more. Her limp body stood up and as if she were a puppet, her arms flailed and she floated off.

"She's being controlled by a puppeteer!" Snow shouted.

Mavis' pink eyes shot open and she mouth the words Help me.