[OP] The First? Dealing with Bandits

Cici stood by a fruit stand, out of the way of coming and going players. She was lost from her party and saw rain clouds approach. She heard a voice say...Kehehe....lone little one...you lost? She looked around and no one seemed to be "actually" talking to her so went on looking for her party.

Not long after she walked in the rain, she kept hearing the cackling and her pace was swifter. She heard it again and ran, ran into a mysterious shadow....

What?! She asked, puzzled. The shadow took control of her movement and led her to an unknown location.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He notices she has lost all control. The tracking skill is working, great, i knew where to find him. Boss room, first floor guaranteed. He rushes of jumping from rooftop to rooftop at incredible speeds, trying to avoid everything he wont let it take her, it wont get away with this. He slows down for a moment, i cant do this alone can i...i cant take on a Boss all by myself, not in this state. He shakes his head,...the thought of endangering someone else in order to save the life of some girl he saved twice. He has no idea what he's getting himself into but he knows he is going to succeed. He sends a message to everyone he has met so far, his contractors, his current party members and a few others he knows but isnt friends with and tells them to meet him in front of the room to the boss and to do it quickly, he will be waiting....and he wont late much longer!

He said to meet him at the boss room's doors....

Aoife sprinted the whole way there.

Why is it so important?! I was looking for Cici and...

She stopped in her tracks.

It couldn't be... he couldn't... but then...

He has her.

Cici!

She took off again, a panicked and determined look on her face.

No way...He shook his head. He wont let this shadow get away with this...it doesnt matter...if he has to, he will destroy hit personally, no matter what, he must protect that girl with his life...even if it means he has to die to do it.

"Look out for the shadow, its coming in your direction!" he shouts over to them still in a mad dash for the boss room. He hopes to finish this, cleanly and quickly.

"i dont intend to stop you with shouting, intend to beat you fair and square and make it to the second floor...you best watch yourself Puppet Master Hanzo, i will beat you! he shouts at the shadow feeling like he is talking to himself. No way would he want to lose to a creep like that no way, no how.

Suddenly he arrives at the Boos Room door, first, as usual, now he waits prepared to take down whatever lies on the other side with a group that he intends to lead.

Kuso! Okay, a place without shadows should be hard for him to be in.... Aoife ponders on this for a split second.

The treetops! Perfect!

With that, she runs over to the nearest tree, climbs it like a cat. She jumps from tree to tree like a squirrel in the direction of the Boss room.

She makes it there moments after the Cloaked man does.

Who else is coming?

(with Cicila) You will know everything when the time comes. Don't worry child. You wont lose with me. Lend me your strength and you will gain more than you could ever imagine. You will remember everything once you do. A voice says in the distance. Is it the truth or is it all a lie. This question will bother Cicila for a long time.

(with Ryu and Aoife) Hahahahahahaha. A mere couple player can't beat me! I hope you are prepared with the 10 people you have remaining behind you. The cloaked man and Aoife look behind them and see fewer people than were asked to come.

"I am unaware of who they are but roughly thirty others are on their way right now and should be here in a matter of moments...but we cant let our guards down once we get inside...this is going to be tough even if its only the first boss" he said confidently, he wont let the creature win, he cant let the girl vanish...he wont let her die.

Sure enough more people started showing up but less than he expected.

"What happened?" he asked one of the gents up front

"The...the shadow...it hit us...hard...no way to stop it...not even light will stop it...only slow it down."

It must be dark he figures. He asks everyone if they are ready, and with amazing uproar the boss room doors slowly open and a few men rush inside.

The cloaked man isnt sure, but there has to be someway of loosening the grip the boss has on the players. He remembers back to what the man had said.

Light only slows it down

He drew his sword blocking the incoming attacks from the enemy players. He doesnt want to kill them in case they can still be freed.

"SHOW YOURSELF TO ME YOU MENACE TO HUMANITY" he shouts into the barely lit room still blocking the attacks of the oncoming enemies. He knows this may end badly, but he no longer cares.