[PP-F4] Finding Icecubes <<Avalanche>>

Lee would turn his attention toward Piera as she seemed pleasantly pleased not only with herself but the overall situation that the creatures were in during the overall fight. The most being the result of one of the creatures hitting the ground and rising with snow covering itself. It was so much so that it caused her to miss in a fit of laughter. Lee would let forward a chuckle at her more so as he would look toward the creatures and to the one he had his sights on for the majority of the fight. Lee would then draw his sword upward "Oh yes and its only going to get all the more enjoyable." He would say this and let his blade come down and crash upon the first Ice Elemental as his sword would spark and blood would begin to bleed as its effects would transfer over to the monster. "And that is hella sweet." He would then look to the brunette and give her a wink for good measure.

The First Ice Elemental would be struck by the armored man's weapon but upon taking the strike, would lash one of its tendrils out to strike at him but upon hitting the shield, the thorns would activate and the backlash would cause the creature to take damage. The Second Ice Elemental would simply be frozen in place while the Third Ice Elemental would follow suit as the first was attacked and take the time to try and make its way around the shield but couldn't find an opening so would simply strike the shield and would also take its fair share of damage.

Spoiler

ID: 84252
BD: 9

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 169-22-22= 125/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:5] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 124-2-14= 108/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD+2)(PAR+1)(THN)
ID: 84253  MBD: 7

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR)
ID: N/A  MBD: N/A

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 183-14= 169/190 | DMG: 57 (THN)
ID: 84254  MBD: 6

• 2 weeks later...

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity and expectation at Lee's promise, Piera stood back and watched with cocked hip as he got in a solid hit on the weakest elemental. Grin wide, the brunette shook her head at his bragging, feeling a bit warm in spite of the frigid temperature as he winked at her. "You are hella sweet." She corrected, her bottom lip caught between her teeth momentarily before her gaze lowered and flicked away from staring obviously at him.

Getting into a more battle ready and balance stance as the creatures retaliated against the tank, Piera tracked the first icy monster, it taking on more damage from hitting the thorns on Lee's shield. As it reeled back in shock from the damage, that was when the alchemist struck, using its disorientation to her advantage to strike from behind, twirling on the tips of her toes, whirling her trident and slashing diagonally across its avatar for maximum damage. For her at least.

Smiling tightly in satisfaction, the brunette eyed its health bar before sighing, feeling the brief amount of accomplishment dwindling. "This is gonna take forever huh? At least they aren't spiders..." The last sentence was said in a sigh, shaking her head.

Spoiler

ID: 84768
BD: 10 - Critical Hit! Sword Art Used (Heft) - 18 DMG, +2 HATE

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 169/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7]  Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 108-18= 90/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 169/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would let the grin on his face slide ever wider as she would inflate his ego further with her comment. He would then turn his attention to the monsters as she would attack the first of the elemntal's and land a strong blow to which he would let out a whistle. "Well look who is turning into the bada*s. You go gurl." He would make sure to put the emphasis the girl with a 'u' in the most sarcastic of ways. He would then let his attentions fall to the ice creature once more and bring his sword up as he heard her speaking of them at least not being spiders and how this might take a bit longer but that sole fact was a saving grace. "Well..." He would then let his sword fall onto the monster, blood and sparks emitting from the blade yet again and as it slashed the creature, he would continue "...You do know that there is a boss we have to fight after these right? This was just dumb bad luck, has nothing to do with the quest."

The First Elemental took the strike with nothing to do but take it and was further put into a state of bleeding and paralysis. The Second Elemental would take the chance to bolt at the armored man and smash into the shield and taking a bit of health from the player but would soon find itself on the ground as well in a state of unmoving. The Third Ice Elemental would try to do the same but would shoot wide and miss him entirely.

Spoiler

ID: 84969

[H:12] Lee    - HP: 125-23= 102/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 90-12-2= 76/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD+2)(PAR+1)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)
ID: 84970  MBD: 9

ID: 84971  MBD: 2

Shaking her head fractionally with a small smile at Lee's teasing, the lancer eyed his attack, appreciating the effect that he managed to land on the creature before focusing in on it. Trying to take advantage of the fact that it was paralyzed, Piera shot in to attack it. But that was when Lee answered her back. His reply caused her to raise her eyebrows, head shooting to the right to look at him as she asked in surprise, "What?!" Causing her stab to go awry.

Cursing at her terrible miss, the brunette backpedaled, snow crunching under her boots. "Damnit... I mean I guess I knew that. But I kinda forgot..." Letting out a frustrated groan, the young woman gave a forlorn look to her love as she asked somewhat rhetorically, "We're in too deep to try and run from these guys, huh?" Then something occurred to her and she voiced it, "Jeez if these guys are tough to kill, do you think we'll be able to handle the boss?"

Spoiler

ID: 85300
BD: 3 - Miss!

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 169/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7]  Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 76/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera
  • 9 months later...

Lee would burst out into a quick and sudden laughter at her inability to strike at her intended target. She would then go on to speak of how they had dug themselves into a metaphorical hole in which she wanted to know if they could get out of. Lee would raise his sword and raise it up yet again in order to bring it down onto the Ice Elemental and as it would connect, he would reply to the woman. "Hey, I at least want to finish this because running at this point would leave a nasty taste in my mouth. I mean, I am hitting it and I don't see why I am doing all the heavy lifting. You are just so insensitive." Lee would pull his sword back and then raise his shield as he would look to the other two Ice Elementals in wait for an attack from them.

Two of the Ice Elementals were frozen in place from the stunning effects of the armored man's shield and sword. The third charged at the man once more but as it had prior, it missed the strike once more and would hover in place as it would turn around shutter in anger.

Spoiler

ID: 97514
BD: 8

[H:12] Lee    - HP: 102/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 76-12-1=63/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD+2)(PAR)

ID: 97514  MBD: 2(MISS)

Edited by Lee

Growling in humorous annoyance as Lee laughed at her continuous misses. "I really need to get something to increase my accuracy." With a sigh, she added, "And maybe a little more damage might not hurt either." He was hitting and doing more to them than she was, and he hadn't even put any skill points into his weapon yet! The alchemist was trying her best not to be jealous of her partner and not succeeding.

"'So insensitive'~." Piera mocked in a terrible imitation of his voice. "What's insensitive is the tank doing more damage than-than...the healer..." Her voice drifted off and became smaller as she realized that that wasn't a very good argument. "If I could just hit these things, they'd be dead in no time!" Her grip tightened around her Adamantite Trident. She focused on the more damaged of the two ice elementals that were still paralyzed. Readying another sword art, she struck, trying to keep it simple and true. But once more, and perhaps unsurprisingly, ...she missed. Releasing a string of expletives, Piera stomped a foot into the snowy ground. "At this rate, the frontliners might clear the goddamn game before we finish killing these things!" 

Spoiler

ID: 97575
BD: 4 - Miss!

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 102/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7]  Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 32/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 51/190 | DMG: 57 (BLEED)(PAR)

Edited by Piera
Forgot to add Bleed damage

Lee would listen to his female companion as she would speak of needing something to increase her ability to strike an enemy and would add that some damage wouldn't hurt. "You do that, Imma keep up with the heath and damage mitigation. Full force or more over, none of the force. Just a solid wall. A wall made of more durable walls." Piera would then begin to complain that he as a tank did more than herself to which he would pause and simply turn toward her and swing his sword at the monster blindly at his side which missed completely "Now, just think for a second what you just said." She promptly added that if she were able to strike them, they woudln't last long and that by the time the creatures die, the game would be finished. "Don't you dare talk such blasphamy!"

The First Elemental would final shake off the stunning effects and lash out at the armored player and striking him against the thorns of the shield. The second and third Elementals would aim to od the same but got crossed up against one another and ended up coming short of a successful blow and ended up hitting nothing.

Spoiler

ID: 97910
BD: 1 (CRIT FAIL)

[H:13] Lee    - HP: 102-22= 80/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 63-12-14=  37/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD)
ID: 97910  MBD: 7

ID: 97911  MBD: 5

ID: 97912  MBD: 1

Edited by Lee

Snickering slightly as Lee basically stood by his creed of 'the best offense is defense', Piera corrected, "A wall made of more durable and more thorny walls." Sticking her tongue out as he teased her she then countered, "Well it sure seems to be headed that way! Nnngh, it's getting late." Remarking on the setting sun of the snowy floor. "I'm starting to rethink taking on this quest boss." Letting out a sigh, the brunette let her body relax, trusting that Lee had enough hate and that she could focus on dealing the damage. Jade hued eyes snapped open behind her glasses frames, armored glove hands tightening around her trident as she summoned her energy and released a Sword Art, "Heft!" The tip of her spear swung from her bottom left diagonally to the upward right in a powerful and more importantly, very damaging move. The metal blade scratched deep into the ice creature, causing it to careen backward with a garbled screech. Letting out a foggy breath, Piera then smiled. "'Bout time. Let's finish this one off so we can concentrate on the other two."

Spoiler

ID: 97915
BD: 10 (CRIT)

[H:13] Lee  -  HP: 80/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:7] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 30/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 37-18=19/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

"Yes! Thorny, Bleeding and Paralyzing walls!" The female lance user would then comment on the time it was in which he would look to the sun and squint at the light. He would raise his shield to block the sun as she would add that she wasn't sure about the boss they had come after. "Yeah, not too sure about it either. Also given this little mess. We will see how things go after we are done." He would then watch as Piera would let loose a sword skill and it would smash into the Ice Elemental with great force and it could be seen cracking and snapping. Lee would draw his sword back and continue "Well, maybe if you can keep that up, we might just be able too." He would take a step back and was about to thrust when his foot would slide against the snow and cause his thrust to miss its target completely as he would add there after "Though, I would kinda wish this would have gone faster."

The First Ice Elemental would crack from the lancer's attack and would begin to shake violently as it would begin to frost over and thrust itself at the now exposed tank, slamming into the man and sending him back but twitching once more from the shield's paralyzing effects. The Second Ice Elemental would raise and mimic the first's actions and charge the man once more, dealing the same blow and reaping the same effects from it. The Third Ice Elemental would try and do as the others have but it wasn't anywhere close enough to even get close to hitting the man.

Spoiler

ID: 97921
BD: 2

[H:13] Lee    - HP: 80-22-1-22-1= 34/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 19/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)
ID: 97921  MBD: 9

ID: 97922  MBD: 9

ID: 97923  MBD: 1

Edited by Lee

Snorting a chuckle at that insane picture upon Lee's excited declaration, she wondered at his sanity. Glancing over at her partner as he agreed that he wasn't entirely sure about continuing on the quest they had originally set out on before concluding that they'd see after they finished up with the monsters they were currently battling.

Grinning after she released her sword art and Lee's following comment, Piera nodded, "If. If is good."  Frowning with a sigh as the tank missed as well, she replied, "Same. But at this point, I'll just be glad when it's over. I thought we'd be done and heading home by now, to be honest. Thooouugghh I guess that was a bit too optimistic of me."  But she had become a bit too relaxed, not thinking that the ice elementals could hurt either her or Lee that badly.

An assumption that quickly proved false as not one but two of the monsters violently crashed into the man, stacking their damage and dropping his health bar into the red. Eyes widening, Piera could've sworn she felt her heart stop seeing that red sliver of a healthbar, her throat strangling a frantic cry, "Lee! Hold on!" Immediately rushing behind him, the brunette pressed her hand to his back. First, her hands began to glow a soft white which then enveloped Lee's avatar for a moment before his health bar began to fill slightly, healing him and bringing his health bar out of the red and into the yellow. Breathing a sigh, Piera's brow was still creased with concern. "Honey I don't want to take any more chances like that. Let me take some hate now okay? I have higher health than you and Jareth can heal me and I have regeneration from my armor." Seeing him dip that low brought back uncomfortable memories and ramped up her anxiety like no tomorrow.

Spoiler

[H:13] Lee    - HP: 34+35=69/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 29/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 19/190 | DMG: 57

Lee would chuckle as Piera would throw out the fact that IF was a good thing to add in there. She would then speak about wishing the battle would end sooner rather than later and Lee was rather inclined to wish the same. Lee would then suddenly shift from a strike by one of the elemental and it would hit a bit harder than he had thought and it wasn't just one, another would come to strike at him as well and he wouldn't even notice his own health till Piera would call out his name in a frantic manner which would cause him to check his own bar. The little flashing bar would cause him to grimace as Piera would stop her own attacking and rush to him and then, his health would begin to increase but before she could continue, Lee would raise his sword and let it slash at the first Ice Elemental with great force "You Little Fu*ker!" It was then that Piera would add that she wished to take the hate for the time being to which Lee would pause and look back to her and laugh hesitantly. "Hehe, well, maybe you should start striking accurately."

The First Ice Elemental would simply float as the sword would crash onto it and it would begin to pause further, a bit of blood flowing from the blade of the armored man. The Second Elemental would simply float as well, un-moving but the wish to do so still there. The Third Elemental would shake violently and charge but, as it had before, miss its target completely yet again.

Spoiler

ID: 97925
BD: 9 (CRIT)

[H:15] Lee    - HP: 69/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 19-1-1= 17/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)(BLD+2)

ID: 97925  MBD: 2

Edited by Lee

A little bit of her worry ebbed at seeing the strong reaction and attack from Lee. It was easier since she was here next to him and could actually do something to help rather than just watch his health bar dip lower and lower on her party screen. Expression becoming mildly exasperated and annoyed at his over the shoulder comment, the healer punched him lightly on his armored shoulder. "Maybe you should stop dying, HMM?" Biting her lip, she told him, "I'm going to heal you one more time just to be safe, okay? It looks like that first one is gonna die on it's own anyway. Then I'll focus on the last." Left hand resting gently on his shoulder, the white healing light enveloping him once more. Using the time, Piera glanced over at the battle stats and frowned. "Dangit Lee, stop getting all the Hate." She wished there was a way for her to gain more hate other than just attacking, but she didn't have Howl or any other tank skill to be able to do that. "I don't suppose you'd consider just not attacking for a bit?"

Spoiler

[H:15] Lee    - HP: 69+35=104/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 28/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP:  17/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would chuckle as the female player would throw out the option of him simply not dying to which he would look back as her and then look back at himself. "I'm still here aren't I? Totes not in the what you would call 'dead state' and am very much still alive...." He would then give way to pause as he would let a smile creep onto his face. "Or am I? I am a ghhhoooossstttt~ Maybe even a boooxxxx gghhhooossttt~" She would then speak of healing him one more time which would cause him to glow from the healing being done which he would then use to increase his ghostlyness. "Hey, I just love being hated, it is like a valentines gift but not." And as she would ask if he would stop getting the hate, he would swing his sword to strike at the second Ice Elemental which he would miss entirely. "Nah, gotta keep at it. You just have to kill them faster and get more hate than me. That shouldn't be all that hard."

The First Ice Elemental would simply float and take the damage that would almost be enough to defeat it. The Second Ice Elemental would round up once more and thrust itself at the player yet again, though this time it would get caught again by the shield causing it to become frozen once more. The Third Ice Elemental would pick itself up one more time from its mistake and aim to strike at the armored man but, as it had time and time again, it would fail in its attempts.

Spoiler

ID: 97930
BD: 3

[H:15] Lee    - HP: 104-22-1= 81/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 28/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 17-12= 5/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR)(BLD+1)

ID: 97930  MBD: 9

ID: 97931  MBD: 1

Edited by Lee

Even with such a serious subject matter as their own mortality, Lee could always make her smile, nay even laugh aloud, as he did a familiar joke of being a 'box ghost'. A wide grin spreading across her face, Piera was already dissolving into giggles. "Y-You f#&%er! You're not even remotely box-shaped! But you are too solid to be a ghost." Putting an accented emphasis on the latter word as she would poke his armor.

"Haters gona hate?" She questioned rhetorically before frowning with a sigh as he stated that he would continue to keep earning hate and told her to kill them faster. Huffing a breath that ruffled her bangs upwards, the brunette complained, "You have a bigger lead!" But even so, she steeled herself for another attack, watching the elementals' movements as they continued their assault on the tank. At least all but one, still stunned even as it was getting closer and closer to death.

Eyes flicking between the three monsters, the alchemist determined that the first would soon die on its own with little extra help needed and the second was fairly healthy still and paralyzed. The third, however, was knocked down a bit more and wasn't paralyzed. Focusing on that one, Piera gathered her energy, holding her spear much like a pool cue before releasing the sword art, 'Twin Thrust' and having her weapon shoot out at the giant snowflake, hitting it bottom center, the first strike cutting deep into its frosty exterior and the second knocking it off kilter, spinning it head over...well bottom she supposed, effectively stunning it.  Smiling with subdued satisfaction, the woman glanced over at Lee and asked, "Better?"

Spoiler

ID: 97944
BD: 10

[H:15] Lee    -  HP: 81/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:10] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 26/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 5/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 169-18=151/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would chuckle as Piera's solid demeanor cracked and fell apart before him in a fit of giggles and as she called him out on his comment, Lee would pull his elbows into his sides to try and make himself more solid and angular. "I am a box ghhoosstttt that lets people touch my boxness~" She would then complain about his hate score over her own to which he would simply raise his shoulders in a shrug. "Complain, complain, complain. Winning is winning no matter how it is done. And I am winning." It was then that the spear user would then unleash yet another sword art against one of the Ice Elementals and would then ask if that was what he wanted. Lee would then raise his own sword and dive forward to give a simple slash at the creature as well. "Yes actually, just need to do that a couple more times."

The First Ice Elemental would suddenly begin to move as the status effect would wear off but as it began to move, it suddenly shattered from the bleed effect. The Second Ice Elemental would continue to be frozen in place as the Third Ice Elemental would lash out after being struck at but land a shot against the tank but at the cost of striking the shield with its thorns.

Spoiler

ID: 97957
BD: 7

[H:16] Lee    - HP: 81-22= 59/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:13] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 28/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 5-12= 0/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD)
ID: -  MBD: -

ID: N/A   MBD: N/A

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 151-1-14= 136/190 | DMG: 57 (THRN)
ID: 97957  MBD: 6

Edited by Lee

"Wh-What 'boxness'?!" Piera retorted with a chuckle, then cupping his armored rump. "You're all curves baby~" Teasing him while being completely truthful, even if he refused to see her point. Sighing as he complained about her complaining, the brunette couldn't help but smile, conceding that he was winning. Eyes flicked over to the first elemental as it began moving again, the paralysis having finally worn off, but just as soon as it did, it shattered into many more tiny snowflakes and pixels as it died.  "One less to worry about." Though it sure had taken them long enough. Focusing back on the third she huffed a humorless laugh at Lee's wish. "Oh is that all?" The alchemist asked with sarcasm. "Just a couple more times?" Even if she was a little exasperated at that, she knew they'd have to keep at it if they ever wanted to get this over with. So she refocused on the third monster once more and began another attack. This time running up closer to it and using 'Heft', swinging her spear upwards diagonally, spinning around and doing it once more for a critical attack. "Just gotta keep it up. Hang in there hun." Keeping a careful eye on Lee's healthbar.

Spoiler

ID: 98067
Sword Art: Heft

[H:16] Lee    -   HP: 59/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:15] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 26-2=24/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 136-16=120/190 | DMG: 57 (THRN)

Edited by Piera

Lee would laugh and jump slightly as the female would take a hold of his backside to which he would chuckle. "Hey, that is full metal bad @ss back there." The First Ice Elemental would soon find death to which Lee would smile at its death. As Piera would point it out that they were down one more enemy, he would nod. "Yeah, now we just have to make the others to follow suit." To her reply to them having to do the same a few more times, he would nod in agreement in an almost serious manner. She would then go on to attack the Third Ice Elemental to which Lee would aim to try and do the same but miss in his attack and would shake his head in an almost disgrace. "My family is ashamed."

The Second Ice Elemental would finally restore itself and lung itself at the tank, striking him against the shield and taking the thorn damage and recoiling from it. The Third Ice Elemental would aim to attack the tank as well after being struck by the spear user and it was that that through it off balance and caused it to miss its target yet again.

Spoiler

ID: 98099
BD: 5

[H:16] Lee    -   HP: 59-22= 37/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:15] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 26-2=24/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

ID: -  BD: -

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183-14= 169/190 | DMG: 57 (THRNS)
ID: 98100 BD: 6

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 120/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 98099 BD: 4

Edited by Lee

"Haha! Well not sure about the 'bad', but definitely the 'full-metal @ss part! Hehe." Inhaling deeply and nodding as he declared that they would have to ensure that the two remaining monsters meet the same fate as the first, Piera exhaled with a determined nod. His attack would sadly miss, but she shook her head as he said his family would be ashamed, "Oy, you got this far didn't you? Yer mama didn't raise no quitter~" Seeing the two frosty elementals attack him once more caused her expression to harden and she finished, "And neither did mine." Once more her hand was at his shoulder to support him in more ways than one, enveloping them both in white healing light as his HP bar began to fill a little more, bringing him back out of the red and back into the yellow. Though with how things were going, who knew for how long. Mouth pursing in mild distaste, the alchemist wished there was a way for her to increase her healing. She'd just have to work her hardest to power through to tier two.

Spoiler

[H:16] Lee    -   HP 37+35=72/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Ice Elemental 1 - HP:  0/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 169/190 | DMG: 57 (THRNS)

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 120/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

"Ha, full metal all the thangs!" He would then chuckle at Piera's comment of his mother to which he would raise his sword up so that he could scratch the side of his head with his finger. "Yeah though I'm not entirely sure even she knew what she rose." As he was struck yet again, his health would fall into the red once more though almost as quickly, it would begin to heal back as his significant other would use her skill to raise it back. It wasn't like he was aiming to keep putting himself into the situation, it was just easier for him to take the hits and get it over with rather than having to split the damage taking between the two of them. It would just be easier for him to keep it going as is. He would raise his sword as the Third Ice Elemental would pass and he would strike at the creature. It wasn't as strong as his other attacks and didn't really leave any lasting effects which sucked. "Balls."

The Second Ice Elemental would spin around and as it went to attack, it would miss its target as he would be healed. The Third Ice Elemental would do the same thing in almost the exact same fashion after it had been struck. Both of the Ice Elemental's would turn themselves around and place themselves a few feet from one another, aiming themselves at the players once more, readying themselves.

Spoiler

ID: 98106
BD: 6

[H:17] Lee    -   HP: 72/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:15] Piera  -  HP: 380/380 | EP: 23/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 0/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD)
ID: -  BD: -

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 169/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 98106  BD: 4

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 120-1= 119/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 98106 BD: 4

Edited by Lee