{PP-F9} Two Sides, One Lord -Floofy and Myself-

Keres snickered when she blushed but then something she really didn't expect happened.  Sakoda had snapped.  Her eyes were filled with a seething fire that Keres rarely got to see.  To her however, the fire was the size of a campfire.  No, it didn't compare to when she saw the fire in Domarus' eyes.  When he snapped, the fiery storm could not be contained and incinerated everything that stood in his way.  She began to scream in anger, commanding Keres to let her go.  She didn't at first of course, trying to tease her a little more despite Sakoda's seething rage.  In fact it pleased Keres to see her react this way.  Suddenly Sakoda slumped, as if she gave up.  Keres smirked and was about to irritate her further when the air was knocked from her lungs.  She fell to the ground from the impact, curling up for half a second before straightening herself out, coughing a bit to get the air back in.  Unlike others she deliberately chose to turn her pain dampener completely off, so she felt every shred of the sensation of the blow.  She started to get back up, her coughing slowly turning into a slow giggling.  She shot her arm forward faster than Sakoda would be able to see.  "Do it...  Again..."  This new Sakoda....  She loved it.  She wanted to see it, feel it, far more often.  The pain, the punishment.  "GIVE IT TO ME!"

@Domarus

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The obvious twist and sudden change in Sakoda's attitude, voice and tone would not have been missed by Domarus in a billion years.  His eyes narrowed when he saw her teeth grit and when she started screaming for Keres to let her go he stirred in his seat, focussing on the battle at all costs now.  He watched as she became still as if she admitted defeat.  Domarus saw right through her facade however.  Just like how a possum will play dead to escape, she'd play dead to draw her opponent in.  And when she did she caught Keres' blow and knee'd her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her and sending her to the ground.  This new Sakoda had put Domarus on high alert as well as on his guard.  Vindicem was in his inventory and ready to be taken out at any moment.  He was far swifter than he seemed with his heavy armor and very strong indeed.  Then he thought of something.  What if Sakoda were able to control this apparent violent side of her.  If that were possible then she could be a powerful weapon.  Of course, he didn't need to have more aggressive fighters.  He had Hidden who might possess such a thing.  Aereth already killed a player or two.  It was then Keres began to get up, and as he expected she began to beg for more, even screamed at Sakoda, stabbing her to force her to counter attack.  Domarus would relax a bit and watch to see how she responded.  

ID#  83416  LD:  4+3=7   @Floofy

Edited by Domarus

Sakoda, now blinded by rage and fury, grabbed Keres' wrist and twisted it, driving her spear into her stomach. "I'll give you more, you...beautiful maid" she smiled, giggling and pulling her close and kissing her while twisting the spear around inside her stomach. After a second or two, she shoved Keres away, yanking her spear right out. Her giggling grew louder and started to sound more deranged. 

Spoiler

She rushed forward to Keres, spinning around and driving the butt of her spear into Keres' chest, then spinning around again and sideswiping her legs. Now she was having fun. Pure, uncontrolled, and almost demonic fun. her reasoning, her compassion, everything was replaced by blood-lust and a desire to inflict damage. Even her pain dampeners shut off so she could know how much she was being hurt, so she could inflict the same damage back, and then some. She had essentially become a berserker, driven by battle and insanity.

Keres felt her wrist twist in a way that would have broken it in the real world and thus she could feel the pain even though no bones were broken.  She cried out with a mix of pain and pleasure before she gagged as the spear was shoved into her.  She looked up with an insane look of twisted glee and intense pain.  When Sakoda kissed her Keres flinched.  However she really could care less what Sakoda did to her.  As long as she felt the sensation of torment and pain she could care less.  When she twisted the spear inside of her she went limp, letting Sakoda give it her all.  The two seconds felt like two hours to Keres.  When she pulled back she shoved the butt of her spear into Keres, knocking her back.  Her health was nearly at the halfway point now but Sakoda would clearly not stop.  Keres felt the sensations of the strikes but, most likely to Sakoda's surprise, the pain didn't seem to make her weak.  In fact, it seemed to give her strength as she stood up.  Her face showed her twisted and psychotic thirst for pain.  She shot forward, now like a blur and forgetting any mercy.  She landed seven slashes on Sakoda all over within the span of a few seconds, ending by jabbing the blade up her spine and twisting it around.  "TELL ME..  HOW DOES IT FEEL?!"

@Domarus

This duel had quickly begun to spiral steeply downwards and out of his control.  Something he despised and would never forgive.  The two could go a little while longer before their health was depleted, but even if one of them won the half health duel he had a hunch that neither of them would stop until they've killed the other.  The two were completely and utterly distracted so Domarus opened his menu and began to put the pieces of Hopebreaker on, covering himself with the black armor.  At this point if he let Sakoda continue this mad rampage he'd need to lock her up until she'd calmed down.  After she did he would interrogate her until he found the cause of her insanity.  Unless she was truly insane, there would be a cause for this, and he very much doubted it was because nobody paid attention to her.  If this had been seen in the real world then she would have been either arrested or taken to a mental hospital.  No, there was something else she still hadn't told them and he would drag it out of her, no matter how painful it was for her.  He'd give the two a little bit more longer before he intervened.  In her crazed state if he demanded for her to attack him she most likely would.  One more thing he thought to himself.  Since he was a fair man.  He turned his pain dampener off.

@Floofy

Sakoda screamed, mostly out of frustration than out of pain, as Keres drove the knife into her repeatedly and then driving it into her spine. She reached back behind her and grabbed onto Keres' wrist, forcefully pulling the knife out before turning around and slashing her spear across Keres' chest three times. "You're becoming an annoyance, my lovely little foe. I think I should finish you.." She pulled her spear back, ready to drive it deep into Keres' stomach. This duel was hers, and nothing would stop her. She grinned darkly, gazing into her victims eyes as she started to giggle "Say good night, little girl." Sakoda had no compassion when she was like this, even for the girl she crushed on. If anyone opposed her, she would fight them without restraint. Unless something happened that calmed her down, she would continue on with her murderous and insanity driven rampage.

Edited by Floofy

She got to the woman again.  That scream was music to Keres' ears and she soaked it all in.  When the woman slashed her spear across Keres' chest she laughed in a half joyous, half psychotic manner and after Sakoda's words she felt pain pierce her yet again and she pulled herself closer, a wide grin on her face.  "Annoyance huh?  I'd better step up my game then.  I could do so much more you kno-" suddenly she was pulled back with such force that everything became a blur and was flung off of the spear, landing in a pile of rather rugged rocks.  Keres landed harshly, her last breath leaving her as she stood there gasping and gagging.  By the time she had fully recovered the first thing she noticed was her health.  It wasn't even halfway yet.  That's right she thought, both of their damage was utterly terrible.  Then she turned to look at Sakoda and saw Domarus standing in his Hopebreaker set.  Oh she was about to get it Keres thought.  Domarus was unarmed but with the pain dampener off, Sakoda would feel far more pain than Keres could inflict.  He could easily scar her mentally and emotionally if he actually tried.  And....  He just might do that she realized.

@Domarus

Fully suited in Hopebreaker, he walked over to the fight and grabbed Keres' arm, pulling her out of the weapon and throwing her behind him.  He turned to face Sakoda head on.  The black armor appeared to be the void as it blocked the light of the volcanic activity behind him, the red visor eerily glowing darkly at her.  Soul Seeker was in his inventory as he would not be needing it.
     "If you wish to finish your fight, you will duel me to get to her."  Domarus' voice was deeper, and more metallic through the helmet.  He opened his menu as he spoke, sending her a duel request by the time he had finished.  In her heated state there was a low chance of her noticing something about the request he had sent, but it was all a part of the plan.  Domarus' intimidation factor would be at it's maximum at this point as it was clear Domarus really didn't care about sparing Keres pain or damage.  He was here for Sakoda and Sakoda alone.  If Sakoda accepted the quest, Domarus would not hesitate to flick her forehead which would send her back a good five to six feet and slowly walk over to her, his visor flashing a bright red glow for a second.  If she did not accept the duel request, well.  At that point she'd be pointless to him.  He was going to break her.  Break her pathetic weakness, break her desperateness for attention, break the stupid child she lived life as.  He'd tear her up so he could build her correctly.  Start her from scratch.  What he saw before him right now was not strength.  It was a result of her pathetic desires.

@Floofy

She growled in frustration but accepted the duel request. She would have her pleasure, even if she had to fight through her mentor. Of course, she didn't bother paying attention to details about the duel. All that mattered to her was blood and violence, and the most delicious blood would be that of Domarus. She would show him the power of her insanity through combat. She readied her spear, giggling as she kept her eyes on her new foe. "Once I get through you, I'll finish my fun with my lovely Keres! Won't that be wonderful, Keres sweety? We'll have so much fun again!" Sakoda shouted, before her giggles became insane laughter. Nothing would stop her, as far as she knew, not even a man with twenty levels above her. As was obvious, her sense of logic seemed to have stopped existing for a little bit. She would get what she wanted, no matter what.

Edited by Floofy

Domarus was unfazed by her actions, words or attitude.  He'd have her crying by the time he was done, one way or another.  She was pathetic.  Whatever had clicked in her had turned her into something that belonged in an asylum without question, even to his standards.  Which was why he'd beat her into submission and quell it here and now.  Bloodthirsty was one thing, as well as uncontrollable rage.  This was something else.  When she readied her spear he only saw a stick.  A stick that would deal such insignificant damage he wouldn't even feel it.  Any attack done by the spear, unless a critical hit which this girl was clearly incapable of against his strength, armor and speed, would simply scratch against his armor and deal damage to his health.  His armor was designed so that unless the attack dealt enough damage it would not pass.  He shot forward and sent a powerful punch, his sharp armor striking her face and sending her ten feet back, slamming into the other cliffside and stood tall, proud, and uncaring.  
     "Pathetic.  You get mocked and teased for not even five full minutes and you break down into this sorry state?  If that is the case than I may as well end you right here.  You're not worthy to become my apprentice.  This is your last fight, so I'll humor you and drag it out a little bit longer brat."  The duel was a full health duel.  A duel to the death.  However he wouldn't actually kill her.  He'd beat her till she had one point of health remaining and he'd harm her slowly.  For unlike Sakoda, he truly knew how to torture someone.

@Floofy

Sakoda gasped as the air was knocked out of her. She fell to her knees, trying to regain her breath as her eyes shook in a wild panic. In one swift strike, she realized that she was far outmatched. Her hand shook as she opened her menu, trying to surrender the duel. There was no point in fighting a match that she was clearly outmatched in. Her vision flickered as Domarus became the elf and back to himself. Except this time, there wasn't anyone to keep her from suffering at his hand. Had she really been so scarred from that quest? Her panic grew as she tried to navigate the menus, still short of breath and unable to move quickly. Her body, it was so heavy, even moving her arm was a trial of its own. She wanted to cough up blood, it felt as if her throat was clogged. There was nothing she could do though. She wouldn't be able to surrender before Domarus struck her again. The fear in her grew as she looked up at him. In one fell swoop, she had been reduced from an insane battle-hungry fighter to a whimpering child.

Keres watched in awe more than anything of Domarus' superiority.  Not only was he superior in strength, but despite his inability to care about others, as well as his secret desire to destroy everything in his path, he was able to remain calm, collect, calculative, and able to act in an according manner to get what he wanted.  At first glance it would seem as if Domarus was indeed going to kill her.  That however was not the case.  She could see how he was working to intimidate her first, which worked wonders.  The girl had switched to a psychotic, overconfident woman and transformed into a shriveling little girl who was terrified for her life and sought escape.  She saw this and although she wasn't certain, she had a pretty good idea as to where he was leading the girl.  Of course regardless of whether she knew or not it was not her place to interrupt the sequence.  He wouldn't kill her, but if it came to it Rhozarth would.  There wasn't anyone else to their knowledge who knew her, though knowing Domarus he wouldn't take the chance.  He'd seek out the true answers to that question.

@Domarus

How quickly the boastful changed to utter terror.  He had seen this countless times in the real world, this was no different.  Domarus walked over to her with strong heavy steps, watching her flail and struggle to open the menu and end the duel.  The closer he got the more he heard her whimpering.  He grabbed the arm that was trying to end the duel with a tight grip.  
     "I'm sorry.  Did I say you could end the duel?"  He swung her over his head in a wide arc, slamming her back into the ground.
     "You are so pathetic," he said as he slammed his foot onto her stomach, pressing down to keep her pinned.  He bent down so that he could see the soul in her eyes.  His red visor flashed.
    "You want to survive eh?  Why?"  He grabbed her and slipped her out of the crushing weight of his foot and slammed her into the cliffside, not letting go.  As he spoke more he would pull her back and slam her into another area between sentences.
     "You said it yourself girl.  Nobody wanted or liked you in the real world.  And not even in a virtual world.  Why the hell.  Do you want to live?!"  He let her go and watched her fall onto the ground.  All in all she had lost around ten points of health but with her level that hadn't dropped her to halfway just yet.  He wasn't bothered about that.  The girl was going to learn who and what he truly was, and he was going to break her and give her purpose.

@Floofy

She whimpered and cried, wanting the pain to stop. Not just here, in the duel, but in the real world where nobody payed her any attention. Where she was alone, and only had herself for company. Part of her wanted to beg for death, the other part wanted to beg for mercy, and right now she didn't have any idea which side was winning. All she could do is moan in agony as he slammed her over and over. She watched as her health bar slowly went from green, to yellow, and darker. She would die here because she couldn't keep control of herself, and the world didn't need a psychopath running around. Domarus would be her reaper, claiming her life as a trophy, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. She closed her eyes and softly cried, wanting it to be over quicker than Domarus would allow.

Domarus showed no mercy, no pity.  Did he actually feel something?  Was it just a facade?....  No not really.  He could care less.  Either she would become far stronger from this or she would break beyond repair.  This was what testing the metal truly was.  You discover whether or not the metal is pure or something you need to trash.  They way she lived and grew up was nothing more than cannon fodder.  He sought to change that about her but the only way he could was through trial.  Domarus picked her up and pressed her against the cliffside, his glowing red visor only two inches from her own face.

"Open.  Your eyes."  He demanded.  If she didn't he'd slam a fist into the rock beside her to jerk them open.  When he had her undivided attention he would speak again.
     "I asked you a question.  I shall repeat the question and this time, I'll demand an answer from you whether you like it or not.  You consistently complain and whine about how nobody pays you attention, how you're such a poor little girl, the victim.  So answer this?  Why haven't you killed yourself already?  If your life is so terrible then you would have done away with it already.  What is keeping you alive?!"  The edges of his visor grew dimly, leaving only a thin streak of glowing red left to give the appearance that he was narrowing his eyes at her.  If she didn't reply whatsoever then she just might be trash after all.  If she did reply, depending on what she said there might be hope yet to make her strong.
     "Answer.  The d**n question girl.  WHY DO YOU EXIST?!"

@Floofy

Her eyes slowly opened "I.... I dont know..." She had honestly never even considered ending her life, she had always kept herself occupied someway or another. Thinking about it now, she had no reason not to do that exact thing. Of course, it didn't matter now as she was at the mercy of Domarus. Perhaps if he so decided, he could give her something worth living for, or perhaps he would just end her existence here and now. After all, her health had reached the red. It was only a matter of time before it dropped to 0, and she would stop existing. She didn't want to die though. It was strange, but for some reason she had no desire to give up like this. She looked at Domarus in the eyes, wondering if he even cared what she wanted. Or maybe what he wanted was the best? What if killing her would be for the better? Yes, perhaps she was thinking selfishly all along. Maybe it would be better for her to be killed here...

Well, at least they were getting somewhere.  Finally.  One step at a time, one carefully coordinated piece after another.  That was how he achieved victory.  Plans upon plans, schemes upon schemes.  He worked hard to think of every possibility and counter and that only worked if he had full understanding of the situation and unites.  This girl was such a blank slate and so random she was a complete mystery, so he'd just need to forge her into something he could understand and control.
     "You don't know eh?  Your entire life being the source of mock and isolation and that's the best you have?  You don't know.  At the very least your honest.  Or perhaps you've been lying to yourself.  Regardless of what the truth is there's really only one thing that matters now.  With you're pitiful attempt to act tough without any grit to back it up.  Your consistent whining about how you've been treated unfairly.  You told me you wanted to be strong but what was the reason?  So you could keep living even though you have nothing to live for?!"  He believed she was ready for the next push.  
     "Tell me Sakoda.  If you truly don't know anything then answer this question to me.  What.  Do you want to know?"  And that was it.  That question alone had power in it and gave him power.  It not only would draw out any reason she had for living that she had yet to reveal, but it also told her he knew the answer, the truth.  Which he in fact did.  After this day was over he would either be walking away from a corpse, or he'd be teaching her the truth about the world and it's inhabitants.  Something told him that it would be the latter.
@Floofy

"Why am I here.. what is my purpose?" She looked up weakly, feeling drained of all energy. Domarus could kill her just by slapping her, should he want to. Nothing she did would stop him, and she was completely at his mercy. There was no escape, no freedom. She lowered her head, accepting her fate. "Kill me, if you desire it so. I cannot fight you, and I cannot prevent you from having your way with me." She gulped at her last comment, wondering if rape was possible in this virtual hell. Not that it mattered anyways, she was weak and worthless now. Part of her hopped to have her mind broken, and wanted to just live the rest of her life as a slave obeying orders. It would spare her the agony of further humiliation. She wouldn't care at that point, anyways. The other part of her wanted death to release her. Somewhere, deep in her mind, a small part wanted answers. She wanted to know what good she was, and what she could do to understand her true purpose.

Domarus stared at Sakoda for a while as he took into consideration her words.  She had accepted the fact that she had no goals to think of, no real reason to survive, nothing to strive for.  The second thing to come from her lips was submission.  She knew he was far more powerful than she was and she accepted that.  He held her for a bit longer and stared at her, the glow of his visor holding rather steadily.  Keres of course was watching the entire event but he could care less.  He slowly lowered Sakoda to the ground but didn't let go in case she would try to collapse on the ground, thus keeping her on her feet.
     "Your purpose Sakoda, is to be a stepping stone.  To allow the strong to step on your throat as they ascend to a higher position.  That is how the world works.  The strong command the weak and the weak overcome those who only pretend they are strong.  You must decide if you will accept this reality and become nothing more than a stone.  Or if you wish to break the cycle and rise."  It was then he let go of her entirely and backed up two steps, tossing her a small bottle of water.
     "Before now you were one of those ignorant fools who believed they could do whatever they wanted if they only craved it hard enough.  Now you have a choice.  If you choose to give up then I'll kill you here and now through means of a duel.  I cannot have this side of me revealed to the world.  If however, you want to be more than just a stone, if you wish to rise to higher authority than a simple slave.  There are two paths you can take.  You can either join the powerful who seek fame, wealth, and power by stepping on the weak.  Or you can become a warlord like myself.  Someone who seeks not only power and wealth, but domination.  I will not stop until my goals are realized and not even there.  And regardless of what path you choose to take, even if you're stats became superior to my own, I am more of a threat than you will ever be to me."

@Floofy

For a while, she stared at the ground in amazement. Now, she had a choice, a chance. Yes, she would become strong. She refused to be stepped on any longer. Looking up, she answered Domarus "I will become strong. I am not a stone to be walked upon. Not anymore." Finally, she had regained control of herself, but now she was changed. Domarus had her in his hand, and whether she knew it or not, he controlled her. He could make her be any way he wanted, and she would listen because she believed it would make her more than she was. He let her live, and to her that meant he wanted her to become like him. With that logic in mind, he would tell her how to become strong. She would willingly follow him, no matter what he did to her now. She was broken, and he would fix her.

Edited by Floofy