F2-PP) Distressed Mother (Let there be light)

The wolf came right back at Sky, not fazed at all by being thrown to the ground. Sky was quick, the wolf tried to bite him, and with a swift movement he smalled down, using his Delayed sword art again, and kicking it before smashing it with a karate chop, sending it neck first into the ground and it exploded into a thousand little pixels. He cracked his neck, his fight being over. He looked around, wondering where he might see Eatos, he couldn't find her, and since they weren't partied, he had no idea if she was alive!!! Suddenly, he felt something jump on his back, but before he could react or actually do anything, he heard crying... From his back?

"Save me mister!!! Please!!!" 

It was a young girl, the missing child. The little girl had managed to find him in this dark cave, which was a miracle!!! It was insane how she had managed to actually find him in this darkness.

Stryder - 200/240 HP | Energy 0/24 | 1 EVA | 2 MIT | 3 ACC

Wolf 28/120 HP | 36

ID# 84264 results:

Battle: 4-1+3-6-Hit

Craft: 7-1 -6 - Rare Consumable 

Loot: 20-1 - 19 - Loot

MOB: 2

Col - 3*120 - 360 Col to Stryder

DMG - Delayed Sword - 11*4x1 - 44

Spoiler

Name: Health Potion

ID: 84264

Roll: 

Craft: 7-1 - 6

Loot: 20-1 - 19

Item Type: Health Potion
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: HP Recovery(2) (80HP Recover)

Description: A simple red health potion.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14727-f2-pp-distressed-mother-let-there-be-light/?do=findComment&comment=516960

Edited by Stryder

The girl, armed with a rapier within the dark caves, was a lot calmer than she thought she'd be. Every time she'd been involved in battle, she'd panicked or been afraid The irony is that now, when she was alone in a dark cave, she didn't feel that same fear. She was calm, she felt in control because she finally realized what battle was in SAO. A numbers game. A numbers game where it was her regen and armour against the damage output of her enemies.

Back, before SAO, she played a MMO game with her roommates. She herself played a healing class, something she found fun and didn't stress her out whenever things got intense. After several failed attempts, they'd sat down with her and explained her job as a healer and what she needed to focus on. A majority of it was simply calculating the numbers, whoever was taking the most damage needed focused healing, since their regen and armour weren't enough to prevent damage, so she had to make up the difference.

Now trapped in SAO, she found how true those words were. While she may not be on the backline like she was used to, she could still be heal with her abilities of Regen and Battle Healing. She swung at the bats, but completely missed, stabbing her Rapier into a rock. As she was momentarily defenceless, the bats struck, poking her HP down to 148, but as their claws left her shadowed armour, her HP went back to 100%. Regen and Battlehealing, keeping her topped off.

--------------

Battle: 5 (+1ACC) (-1 Vision Debuff) = 5

Mob: 6 (Hit) <12 damage done>

---------------

Eatos: 160/160 HP -  Energy 12/16 - 1 ACC - 1 Regen

Bats:

Bat 1 - 16 hp 6 dmg

Bat 2 - 20 hp 6 dmg

"Hey, keep your head low alright, don't worry, nothing will happen to you" He said, smiling as he walked around, trying to find Eatos. He needed to find his friend, if he did, then he could finally help her get the hell out of here!!!! The kid was still on his back, but his arms were free. Before long, he saw two massive bats, and then he saw... Well, he couldn't tell, he could see blue, but it looked like the shadows were moving!!! He looked towards the bat, then threw a quick right hook, sending it back quite a bit, he saw its HP bar drop very low.

"Nice armor Eatos, if thats you. Good job surviving, but i think i got this, if you could look after the kid it would be appreciated" He said to her, smiling as he put the kid down, telling her to stay right where she was. He felt her grabbing his leg.

"The kid is on my leg, if you can follow my voice you will find us"

ID# 84270 results:

Battle: 5 + 3-1 - 7Hit

Basic Strike - 11 DMG

Eatos: 160/160 HP -  Energy 12/16 - 1 ACC - 1 Regen

Bats:

Bat 1 - 16 hp 6 dmg

Bat 2 - 9 hp 6 dmg

With the numbers game secured, there was no fear in the amber eyes of Eatos, no quivering of her legs. She had already calculated her victory, and now it was just implementing it. She just had to strike these bats down, one by one, until only she remained. She did a few practising swings of the Rapier as she plotted her approach, how she would strike against the monsters facing her down in the darkness. Her armour, Sins' Protection, continued to move as if it were alive with shadows, moving and shifting, and even within the darkness, her armour sucked it in.

That is right as Stryder arrived, hitting one of the bats as Eatos put her focus on the other, but she allowed herself a moment to look over at him. Even within the dark, she could see him and the young girl clinging to his leg. He'd found the child, and presumably killed the bat also. Meaning now they just had to kill these and leave. But, her moment to look was right at both bats struck her, clawing at her shadowed armour that, as her HP dropped to 148, moved back up to 160 almost immediallty after they pulled their claws out of her, the shadows moving to 'protect' her recent places of attack.

"No offense Stryder, but i'm a little busy to be looking after the child" She said, directing her blade in a piercing motion and crashing it into one of the bats for a successful hit "I think these bats hate me, she's safer with you than me!"

--------------

Roll: 84282

Battle: 7 (+1ACC) (-1 Vision Debuff) = 7 (Hit) <3 Damage dealt>

Mob: 7 (hit) <12 damage dealt>

Player Buffs: Regen (Armour Enchant) <+9HP> + Battle Healing R1 <+5HP> = +14HP

---------------

(H7) Eatos: 160/160 HP -  Energy 12/16 - 1 ACC - 1 Regen

(H1) Stryder - 200/240 HP | Energy 0/24 | 1 EVA | 2 MIT | 3 ACC

Bats:

Bat 1 - 13 hp 6 dmg

Bat 2 - 9 hp 6 dmg

Sky couldn't help but cringe as he saw Eatos get bitten into, not knowing her armor's healing properties. Though... She didn't seem worried, making him think she had a nice Mitigation piece. He shrugged, watching as a Bat flew right up close to him, only to once again be jupunched brutally hard, exploding into shards of red. He looked around, unable to see the other one, but hearing its wing beats.

"Good point, just beans i gotta wait for the stupid things to come close... I mean, they already love doin it" He said, waiting for the bats to come close so he could smash it into a wall, and hopefully nearly kill it. He didn't want to keep fighting, he had had enough of it.

"You seem to be doing pretty well despite being on your own for awhile, when did you learn how to fight?" He asked, knowing that she wasn't exactly the most natural of fighters in this game, considering how scared she often was whenever he had dragged her out.

ID# 84286 results:

Battle: 9 + 1 DMG - 12

(H7) Eatos: 160/160 HP -  Energy 12/16 - 1 ACC - 1 Regen

(H2) Stryder - 200/240 HP | Energy 0/24 | 1 EVA | 2 MIT | 3 ACC

Bats:

Bat 1 - 13 hp 6 dmg

Bat 2 - 0 hp 6 dmg

Eatos watched as Stryder used his hands to wipe out a bat, which she did find initially confusing, before recalling their long tale on the top of a mountain hitting a rock. Suddenly, all that time slaving away at the rock had reaped its rewards. While it did sorta annoy her he wasn't using the blade she'd forged for him, she wasn't complaining as he hit one of the bats so hard it exploded. She did laugh slightly at his comment, and even risked looking over at him with a grin on her face.

"Well, it IS a death game Stryder. I did have to learn how to look after myself eventually right? Couldn't rely on you to babysit me everywhere I go" Once again, during a moment of looking away, the bat struck. But this time, the girl was prepared for it. As it moved in with its claws, she spotted it and dodged to the left, and swung her Rapier at it, slashing it along its wings. She grinned as it backed away injured. Served it right! The jerk! How dare it attack her when she looks away.

"I presume you're healthy? I'm at 100%, not a single scratch on me!" While she was just trying to relax the mood, she did also secretly want to show off her work. Armour she'd made that looked amazing, her body being protected and healed by living shadows themselves.

------------------

Roll: 84294

Battle: 10 (+1ACC) (-1 Vision Debuff) =10 (Critical Hit, +2DMG) <5 DMG dealt>

Mob: 3 (Fail) <0 DMG Dealt>

Player Buffs: Regen (Armour Enchant) <+9HP> + Battle Healing R1 <+5HP> = +14HP

----------------

(H8) Eatos: 160/160 HP -  Energy 12/16 - 1 ACC - 1 Regen

(H2) Stryder - 200/240 HP | Energy 0/24 | 1 EVA | 2 MIT | 3 ACC

Bats:

Bat 1 - 8 hp 6 dmg

Spoiler

ID# 84352 results:

Battle: 9 + 1 DMG

Bat

Sky couldn't help but look at his HP. It had dropped, he had taken a decent hit, but he was still way in the green, having two hundred health points out of his two hundred and forty left. He knew what her armor's ability was now, it was regen. Every time she got hurt her armor was healing her for damage, and it seemed that it healed for more then they dealt. The bat decided to swoop down, going for Eatos but sky didn't have time for anymore playing around. The moment it got into arms length, it was hit so hard that it exploded, a bright light illuminating the cave for a moment.

"I'm fine, i managed to kill three guys about eight times stronger then these losers, i only lost forty HP points. On the plus side, i found the kid!" He said, stating the obvious. He could see a light, the exit. He was glad, they had survived, and it was time to get this little gal home.

"Good job living Eatos"

Eatos had been preparing to strike once again against the bat, but before she could, Stryder wiped the bat out completely. While she would have liked to land the killing blow, it was dead, so that's all that should matter. She walked herself over to Stryder, smiling widely at him. She, selfishly, hadn't been worrying about Stryders condition. One part due to her own combat situation consuming her mind, and one part that it was far from Stryders' first time getting into a battle.

"I'm not entirely useless in combat you know..." The blacksmith pouted at Stryder. He had an attitude on him sometimes, an attitude that frustrated her....A lot. "And if I recall, You asked Me to help out in this quest, thank you very much". She started walking towards what she assumed was the exit, the shining light. And assumed Stryder would have to babysit the kid, while she liked children, she wasn't a fan a really young children.

Edited by Eatos

Sky watched as Eatos pouted and walked off. He had seemingly frustrated her, and hoped he hadn't just lost a friend. He crouched down, picking the kid up and heaving it onto his back, jumping around a little before running towards the exit. Once they were out, he tripped on something. He managed to not fall over, but when he looked back he didn't see anything. He shrugged, continuing to walk and catch up to Eatos.

"Hey Eatos, i know your not useless, you held off those other bats, life would have been a lot harder if i had to fight five things at once!!! Your a good companion, thanks for helping me get through this quest" He said once he caught up, before proceeding to bounce around a little, the kid on his back yelling in joy as she sat on his neck, being bounced around like she was riding a horse. He liked seeing little kids laugh, it was one of his favorite things in the world!!! It made him so happy!!

ID# 84357 results:

Loot: 5

The girl finally exited the cave, and took in a deep breath of air. She didn't enjoy having something like a cave above her head, too risky. The air she breathed in was cool to her lungs, and she enjoyed it. Compared to the stuffy air that lived within the caves, it was what she wanted, and needed. She walked near Stryder, and sighed. Was he messing with her, she couldn't honestly tell.

"Yeah, you're welcome for today" She said, grinning slyly at Stryder "And as for the fights, I learnt...That it's just a numbers game. If I can regen my life more than they're able to deal damage to me, then I win". If nothing else came out of today, it was that. Battle in SAO no longer filled her with overwhelming levels of fear, but rather, she knew she could win if she was smart. It wasn't about having fancy skills, but having the best equipment available to her. And as a Blacksmith, she could always ensure she had what she needed to survive.  

Sky couldn't help but be slightly horrified by her answer to combat. It was a LOT harder then that. Even with maxed out regen, the mobs he fights on a daily basis.... They would tear her apart. They dealt way to much damage for her to simply heal her way out of it.

"Well... Thats a way to stay alive on the lower floors. But i'm warning you, once you go up a few floors, that might not be enough. Do me a favor and don't go alone on upper floors" He said, knowing she had no actual skills in combat. She wasn't wrong about the numbers game, but it went both ways. It wasn't JUST about being able to take the damage... You had to be able to deal more back in time to get the kill.

It was only an hourish walk back to town, in which Sky got the daughter back to her mum. He couldn't help but smile, he had done a good deed today, he had made some goods.  gave him a col reward of two hundred and twenty five, in which she gave to both of them for doing the quest. He said fairwell, and went back to his house on the second floor.

ID# 84364 results:

Loot: 11

11*25 - 225

REWARDS

2 SP Points All (1 Thread 1 Quest)

200+225 Each - 425 Col Each

+360 Col Stryder (Mob Loot)

+360 Col Stryder (Mob Loot) 

Total 

Stryder 2 SP 1145

Eatos 2 SP 425 Col 4 T1 Mats

Edited by Stryder