F1-PP) Hunting in the wild!

Sky was sitting in the town of beginnings, wondering if anyone was around. He wanted to go out hunting, he wanted to go kill some monsters, but he didn't want to go alone... Not after his near death with the Gemini, he didn't want to go alone... he wasn't about to die alone.... He sighed, going to the outskirts, sitting by the gate that let to the rest of the first floor. He decided to send out a area message, wondering if anyone would get it.

Going hunting in the wild, any players in the area wish to join? If so meet me at the exit to the town of beginnings

After that was sent out, he made sure his items were on right. He had his gloves, necklace and suit... He wanted new armor. He shrugged, sitting down and relaxing, wondering if any soul could be bothered to come join him in his hunt.

Edited by Stryder

William was walking towards the center of town thinking to jump to the next floor to see who was up for hunting when a broad cast caught his attention. Swiping the channel open he tapped a quick response as he moved out of the flow of traffic like a slow moving leviathan parting a school of fish and headed back towards the front gate.

@Styder

'Headed your way. Be there as soon as I clear the press of people.'

Satisfied he sent the message and lengthened his stride. Not quite running, but when people saw him move they got out of the way. Didn't help that his armor and sword were like pulling a barbaric warrior from some fantasy novel and plopped him down in the center of this mess. Add in the snarling face of his Bear helm and he cut a pretty intimidating figure as he made his way to the gates.

Abalasster was sitting on a bench in the middle of the town of beginnings. The place was a favorite spot of his when he just wanted to pass time. He found it humorous to watch the people scrambling to and fro. He found it most humorous when novice players would find themselves lost and overwhelmed in the big city. In fact, he was witnessing such an event currently. The player was male and was totally baffled by the appearance of the Townsquare. Abalasster smiled at the player's dismay and recalled when he too was that amazed by the setting of this place. However, it was at this time a notification popped up in front of Abalasster.

"Going hunting in the wild, any players in the area wish to join" Abalasster read. He looked down to his sword, Transcendence, a refined piece of weaponry that he hadn't wielded in a long while.

"You know what, why not" Abalasster said to himself. "I'm intrigued" Abalasster message the player, Stryder, back. He then go up from the bench that he had been sitting on for a short while and began to stride towards the outskirts of the Town of Beginnings    

Edited by Abalasster

(Just a warning to stay back if you don't think you can handle it, i wanted to do this thread to meet new players and fight some mobs, though i might spawn loot standards, which are pretty strong since it has to be highest leveled players equivalent. I'm spawning one now, i don't want loot, so i'l split it between you two as you are the ones who have joined so far)

Sky sighed, standing up, heading just outside of the safezone, and before he even knew what was going on, a panther just smashed into him, its fangs biting into his side, his HP going down quick. He quickly pulled it off, throwing it away before dashing and hitting its pressure poitns with his Five Swords art, and after his final hit was delivered, the mob fell, stunned and unable to do anything, for a little while. Sky knew his next move was going to be free to use, this thing couldn't hurt him or any others who had decided to come help him hunt. He then noticed two messages, meaning so far two people had decided to join him. He looked over at the panther, shrugging before sending a message to them.

I'm just outside the gate, a dam panther decided to try and attack me, meet you guys there

With that, he looked at the panther, dusting off his suit before getting ready to attack again.

ID# 84043 results:

Battle: 3 + 3 - Hit

Five Swords - 11*5x1 (Stun) - 55

MOB: 10 - + 2 base - 38(-18) - 20

Panther - 65/120 HP | 36 DMG (stun)

( @Abalasster @Anthium

[H1] Stryder | 220/240 HP | ENG 16/24 | 2Mit(-18) | 1 EVA | 3 ACC

Edited by Stryder

Abalasster made his way swiftly towards the exit, with his companion Khepri on his shoulder. The scarab had been with him throughout thick and thin, and Abalasster considered the small traveling buddy of his to be his best friend. 

As Abalasster continued down the street, he stayed rather alert. He was a person of a learned cautious nature. After past experiences, Abalasster learned that no one can afford to be too cautious. He didn't care if people called him paranoid, for he knew that his sense of cautiousness was enough for him to keep him alive. 

Abalasster eventually made his way to the exit and spotted a lone player wrestling with a panther. He smirked.

"Here we go" Abalasster said to himself. He looked at both of the health of the Panther and the player. The player had a severe upper hand, having stunned the animal and having knocked off almost half of the animals health. Abalasster leaned up against the wall of the exit of the town of beginnings and watched the conflict...

Maddix was scanning her surroundings in the Town of Beginnings. The place was like a maze for her. She hadn't familiarized herself with the starting Town. As she walked around the place, she constantly bumped into people. She felt bad for doing it too. She didn't quite know how to navigate her way around and was obstructing the paths that people who were more proficient at the game. She was overwhelmed with the sight that was the city. She was amazed about its eloquence, how shops lined every corner, how cafe's and restaurants were everywhere. And the aromas that seeped from these eateries made her stomach rumble. However, something new appeared in front of her that grabbed her attention. It was a message and it read 

"Going hunting in the wild, any players in the area wish to join? If so meet me at the exit to the town of beginnings" The message was from a player named Stryder. This puzzled Maddix, for she had never received a message before. She then pondered what to do

"Hm, do I accept this," she thought to herself. "I am pretty much a noob so getting into a fight this early isn't probably a good idea" She was about to click out of the message before she had a sudden change of heart.

"You know what," She thought to herself again. "I will go and do some hunting. I'll get to meet some people that I can probably team up with that can hopefully show me the ropes. That's what I'll do"

So Maddix messaged Stryder back and opened the map from her inventory to try and find the exit. She was relieved to find that she wasn't that far. So she began walking. 

It didn't take her all too long to reach her destination at the exit. However, when she made it, she was so busy looking at her map that she bumped into a stranger. She took down her map and instantly apologized for her clumsiness for knocking into the silver-haired stranger

"Great start" She thought to herself

Interesting. Kasier thought, looking at her menu and reading a message that was recently posted, asking players to come if they were interested in some hunting. It had been a while since she had last participated in these as they were mainly for players under level 20 who wanted to get to know other people and become stronger while doing so. Once you reach level 30, most people find these meet-ups extremely irritating, pointless, and boring. It has become quite rare, nowadays, for these meet-ups to occur and it reminded her of what she was like back before she had reached her level. (Not saying that she doesn't have much to improve on). Although she will head over to check it out and see how many people show up, she probably won't engage in the actual hunting as if she joined, the mobs would become too stronger for the players to fight and if they fought weak mobs, they won't gain loot if she was in the battle. Perhaps she'll even recruit a few players doing this.

And so, deciding that she could use a break in level grinding, she decided to take the day off and head to the outskirts of the first floor, eager to check out the potential of lower-leveled players. Perhaps a rare higher-leveled player might show up as well. That sure would be interesting. 

No one here. She observed, except for the black-haired man fighting a panther right outside of the gates. Kasier's red eyes were fixed on him as he fought the mob. Wouldn't it be funny if I just joined the battle so he won't get any loot? She thought. She would never do it though. Loot is deserved for the hard work a player puts in. Kasier smiled, leaning against a nearby tree in her blue dress - the costume that she wears on a daily basis now to remind herself of Itzal when she is not engaged in any sort of combat. 

Sky watched as a few people arrived, watching him. It was a little.... nerve racking, but he shrugged it off, looking at the stunned panther. It couldn't move, or do anything, but it would wear off soon. He quickly ran up, kicking off the ground and spinning before delivering a power kick with his tornado kick sword art, sending the stunned panther into a tree, it exploding on impact. He landed on his feet, watching as he got 1800 Col as a reward for killing that thing. He shrugged, it had been easy, only one hit taken.

He yawned, falling down on the ground and deciding to take a small rest. He didn't care so much that others where near by, he didn't know if they had come to hunt with him, or just come out to see a fight and decided to wait, until he knew he didn't think they had anything to do with him. He liked meeting new players but he wasn't going to force them to talk to him if they didn't want to.

ID# 84094 results:

Battle: 8

Tornado Kick - 11*1x6 (Stun) - 66

MOB: 10 - + 2 base - 38(-18) - 20

Panther - 0/120 HP | 36 DMG (stun)

[H1] Stryder | 220/240 HP | ENG 11/24 | 2Mit(-18) | 1 EVA | 3 ACC

LOOT ROLL

ID# 84095 results:

Craft: 2

Loot: 16 - 5xCol 

Col - 120*3 - 360. 360*5 - 1800

Abalasster leaned against the wall and spectated the confrontation that was occurring in front of him. He admired the skill of the player. He had only taken small amounts of damage and has been able to dish out massive damage to the Panther in return. The finesse that was required was much admirable. It reminded him of the days where he would go out and attack the different denizens the world of Aincrad had to offer. He was reminded of especially fond memory of when he and a good friend of his, Koumori, had went out and plundered many riches. 

Abalasster took a break from peering at the conflict between the crafty swordsmen and the vicious panther and looked off to his side, where a new member had walked over towards the exit of the city. She too, looked at the fight between Stryder and the Panther. She seemed to not have noticed Abalasster though. He paid this no mind though; he didn't like to stand out anyways. Abalasster turned his attention back to the conflict between the Panther and Stryder. Stryder appeared to have the monster on the back foot

However, before too long had past, Abalasster was suddenly knocked off his feet and hit the ground head first

"Jesus Christ" Abalasster muttered to himself. from above him, Abalasster heard the voice of a girl apologizing. Abalasster turned on to his side, so he could get a better view of the one who had just knocked him down. He was about to give this person a piece of his mind. That was until he discovered just who knocked him down. The player was a newer one, for she still had the default equipment on. Abalasster decided to hold his tongue, preferring not to offend this girl. He used one hand to help himself up whilst he had the other on his head. "It's alright" Abalasster said as he helped himself off the ground. He turned back to the fight to see that it had concluded. The player, Stryder, was now on the ground. "It's over just like that?" Abalasster thought to himself. Abalasster was both irritated and baffled. Irritated that this new player had knocked him and baffled that the player laid down for a rest out in the middle of the plains. Abalasster then pondered what to do next. "I might as well go out and join him" Abalasster said to himself. So, he made his way out to the resting Stryder...

The player Maddix knocked over fell face first into the ground and Maddix could tell by the way that he hit it must have been painful. She didn't think she had run into him that hard but she must have overestimated her force and her weight.

"I'm such a klutz," she thought to herself. "I should've been paying attention." Maddix stood over the player and extended a hand for him to grab onto and pull himself back up. All the while as this was happening, Maddix noticed that a new player had appeared in their presence. The new player was a girl with flowing blonde hair. However, she had paid no mind to what had happened between her and the silver-haired player. This slightly relieved Maddix. The less ridicule, the better she thought to herself. Maddix turned her attention back to the player whom she had knocked to the floor. The player had now turned himself onto his side and was looking up at her. He also had one hand on his head, assuring Maddix that her knocking him down caused a mighty blow to his head. When the player initially turned over, his face was that of pure irritation and frustration. Maddix braced herself for the certain backlash that would occur. "You just had to knock him down Maddi," a voice inside her head said. "Nice going". However, Maddix witnessed his expression change from this of irritation to one of sympathy and understanding. This relieved Maddix.

"Oh thank god," She thought to herself. "He doesn't seem upset". The player ignored Maddix's attempt to help himself back up and used one hand to pick himself up and the other to cover his head. Maddix still felt terrible. However, she diverted her attention to the field, where she saw a lone player lying down. Then, not long after, the player she had knocked down made his way out into the field. 

"Well, might as well follow," Maddix said to herself, as she followed the silver-haired player on into the field

Anthium came jogging up the road approaching the gates as the group and their slowly moving group. Gritting his teeth he lengthened his stride and broke into a sprint making the two handed sword on his back bounce almost precariously in its strapping. 

"Hey, wait up!" The shout was almost a bellow as he came through the gates and slowed enough not to run anyone over and skidded on the dirt and gravel. Breathing through his nose he gave the group as a whole an appreciative look over. His gear was pretty decent for his level, but studying these players gave him a distinct feeling that he was among some fairly capable fighters and the though charged his blood with anticipation. This might be his first real test of his gear since Mack had handed it off to him.

"Sorry I took so long," His lips peeled back in an eager smile "takes a bit to get here from the center of town." He gave the gate a casual wave as he looked to who he guessed must be styder. 

"Where do you plan on taking this little adventure?" He glanced about taking in his surroundings.

Under the shelter of the shade given off by the tree, she watched as more people finally came to the scene. None of them seemed very strong except for an extremely intimidating big guy who showed up. She didn't recognize him from any of the floor boss meetings, though, so it was fair to say that he wasn't strong enough for the front lines yet. Well... Neither was she, so they were basically on the same level. Kasier sighed, the players seemed not to have noticed her as none decided to talk to her and she would probably like to keep it that way. She wanted to see exactly how the players were going to go about with their little "hunting" session. It would be a disturbance for her to join as that would mean harder mobs for the players and she had no desire to do that. Instead, she would wait by the side and jump in if anyone was suddenly hurt and needed healing. No matter how much she worked on her tanking skills, she was still a healer at first. It was her first skill, after all, and that first skill is usually the one chosen with the most passion.

Kasier smiled and closed her eyes, her dress and blonde hair flowing to the rhythm of the wind as she stood still and time seemed to have stopped. When she opened her eyes, several more people have gathered, including a white-haired man and a blue-haired woman. All of which seemed not very high-leveled but that was only first impressions as she had learned not to judge a book by its covers. 

Abalasster made his way into the field until he was a few meters from Stryder. The player that just defeated the beast seemed to be sound asleep.

"That takes some commitment" Abalasster said to himself. He looked around and saw that another player had joined the crew. The player was of a larger stature, adorning heavier armor that made him look like a walking bastion of defense. The player sprinted out to the field next to me and asked Stryder a question. Abalasster smiled at this. He mustn't have realized Stryder's state of consciousness at the moment

"He's asleep friend" Abalasster said smiling. "And I dunno when he'll be a wakin' up". Abalasster then took a seat on the grass near Stryder. He rested his left leg at an upright arch, and sat his right leg going straight forward. Abalasster looked around to see where all of his companions had gone. The heavier fellow and the lass that knocked him down were near him. There was another girl as well. She had golden hair, however he wasn't with the rest of us. She was leaning up against a tree, isolated from the ret of us. That slightly offset me, but I disregarded it. It was none of my business. I turned my focus back to the others who were with me.

"So, you all here for the hunting as well" Abalasster said. "And by the way, my name is Abalasster" He hoped that his initiation of introductions would inspire the others...

Maddix followed the silver-haired player out into the field where the lone player was lying down in the field of grass. She didn't follow too closely to the silver-haired player, knowing that she might irritate him more, seeing how she had just knocked him to the floor. She kept her distance by a few feet, just to ensure that she wasn't so close to the player. Eventually, the silver-haired player stopped a few feet away from the player who was lying in the grass. The player seemed to be asleep.

"Is fighting really that tiresome in this game?" Maddix thought to herself. However, she was dragged out of her thoughts by the appearance of a new player. He rushed out to the field in a set of heavy armor. Maddix was impressed. His armor was certainly better than that of the cloth set that she still had equipt from the game start. And the way that he ran full speed even in that suit of armor proved he possessed some strength. This new player seemed to be very bulky indeed. 

He player then tried conversing with the one who was lying asleep on the ground. This prompted a response from the silver-haired player, saying that the player was probably asleep. Maddix smiled at this, seeing how the newly arrived player did, in fact, try conversing with a sleeping one. 

Maddix then looked around trying to find the other player that was in the group. Eventually, she spotted her leaning under a tree. Her blonde hair was flowing in the wind as she waited in the shade, just staring at the rest of the group. Maddix thought that her appearance was beautiful and envied her for her beauty. However, she also wondered why the girl had spaced herself so far from the rest of the group. Maybe she was just a solitary person. Nevertheless, Maddix waved at her, beckoning for her to come over. Maddix wanted for her to be a part of the group as well. She didn't know how'd she respond though. If she didn't come over, oh well. She just wanted all the group to come together.

It wasn't long after she beckoned for the girl to come over that the silver-haired player introduced himself as Abalasster and asked if everyone else was here hunting.

"Yeah, I'm here for the hunting" Maddix said enthusiastically. "Well, mostly I'm here to learn the basics. I've never been in combat before. And I'm Maddix, nice to meet you Abalasster"

Anthium adjusted his helm squating on his haunches. He used the squared edge of his sword to balance as he observed the gathering bunch. Maddix seemed way too timid to be a practical warrior, but to have survived here meant she had to have some skill. He experession made him think of a shy school girl and his eyes narrowed as the other guy mentioned Stryker taking a moments rest. Shifting toward the other man across from him calling himself Alabastar. This assembly was shaping up to be a mixed pack of hunters. Judging from Stryders current state whatever he'd missed had taken a great deal out of the warrior. Yet he'd never seen or heard of any player ever having suffered from fatigue that lasted long beyond having to rely on their own skills with the sword. 

"I'm curious to see what Styder plans on having us hunt?" Bracing on the hilt he stood again and shifted as he heard running foot fall coming closer. Further players come to join and reap the spoils and experience. He took a deep breathe and considered the level of conflict needed to slake this groups thirst. Not to mention the beniefts of the mix of skills in use here would prove instructional. 

"I'm curious," He began his voice a base rumble "what kind of skills do you all favor?" The question was casual, and would be beneficial to know what everyone can possibly do. He was working on building up his tank skills and the weapons Mack had given him were proving quite useful.

It appears that I have been noticed. Would be rude not to approach the group now. Kasier thought. She was awfully excited to meet these new players as it had been a while since she added some people to her friend group. At the moment, she had been socializing mostly with Itzal and not really anyone else and it was probably a good time to get out into the world now that she was higher leveled and capable of assisting other players. She had realized that life in this game, despite it being relevant to living in a prison, was not being to be revolved around sadness and seriousness. Sometimes, it was good to have fun and joke around. That was the way that she acted around Itzal, and she found that it was extremely satisfying during the time that she spent solely with him. Now, she can finally bring that into the real world. He really is the beacon of hope, I suppose. 

Kasier sighed, fixing her hair with her pale hands as she strolled towards the group. I really have changed, haven't I? She thought, allowing the sun to shine on her face as if she was walking into a new light - a new era.  To think that I used to be so naive... Then I turned serious and depressed. Now, what am I? I am the pond in a desert. I am the rose in the sand. It was good to be alive, and Kasier realized that. This game was designed so that most players died, so why be so cautious? She can afford to go out and meet new players and not be so reserved. Seriousness should only come during battle - not anywhere else. If she was going to die in this game eventually, why not have fun before it happens?

And so, this was the first time that she had introduced herself to anyone else willingly. "The name is Kasier, healer, and member of the Celestial Ascendants. Pleased to be of acquaintance." She said, "I'm afraid that I probably won't be able to join the hunting party as that might make the mobs a lot more tough for you guys to obtain loot. I wouldn't mind tagging along though." Kasier exclaimed it wasn't as if she had anything else to do that day. Maybe even see what these players are capable of. These are the future frontliners after all. They might find themselves sooner on the front lines, unlike me. Kasier thought. "Now, may I get all of your names? I must have missed the introduction." Kasier looked around at each of the players, carefully taking in details about each of them.

"And your question," Kasier began once again, nodding to the man that had brought up the question, "As a healer, I am not bad at first aid,"  Kasier said, "So if anyone gets hurt, I should be able to heal them up." She finished, especially with my new life mending unique.

@Gryas @Zanne

(OOC - One of you two is next)

Gryas was sitting at a table in the cramped Inn that he had been calling home since this death game had started. It was small, cramped and noisy and Gryas was looking for an excuse to get out for a bit and stretch his legs. Almost as if the sender was reading his mind a open message popped up in front of him. Going hunting in the wild, any players in the area wish to join? If so meet me at the exit to the town of beginnings. 'Well that was impeccable timing!' He thought to himself, noticing as well the sender of the message. A player named Stryder, Gryas had met him once before out in the small town of Tolbanna. Wondering how he was doing and also curious as to who else might respond to the message he decided to go for a walk out to the gate exiting the Town of Beginnings. While exiting the Inn Gryas sent out two messages, One was to Stryder On my way Stryder, see you soon and the other to his companion Zanne who he was planning to meet up with today for some questing. Hey Zanne, guessing ou got that message from Stryder as well? I'm gonna head out to see what he's up to. Meet you at the gate? And with that Gryas was on his way. checking his inventory to make sure he had a few potions and everything ready he picked up the pace slightly eager to be doing something.

He then heard a commotion from behind him, rapidly approaching. A bull of a man was charging through the crowds at a sprint heading towards the gate and Gryas had to jump out of the way lest he be bowled over. It was both a comical and intimidating sight, the armor the man was wearing made him look like a barbarian from the old tales and he stood out amidst the low level players in basic gear just milling around the streets. There was a brief moment of worry coursing through Gryas as he thought that maybe something had gone wrong outside the gates, the player was heading right for them at top speed. He managed to get a look at the players face though and luckily he realized that it wasn't a look of panic. Still though it made Gryas hasten a bit himself.

He was at the gate in a matter of moments, and looking outside he could just make out several players beginning to gather. He thought it best to wait for Zanne to arrive, Gryas wasn't very good at social interactions and had a habit of making bad first impressions. He decided to wait for her, so long as they didn't start moving off that was, then he would have to go and hold them up for Zanne to arrive. The thought of that made him feel a bit uncomfortable.

Zanne was in the market square browsing the stores. She wasn't looking for anything in particular, just enjoying the morning and she took joy from shopping. A message appeared in front of her from someone she knew, a player named Stryder that she had met on a couple of occasions. He was looking for people to go for a hunt outside the town of beginnings. She figured she might have a look and see whats going on, as she was thinking that a second message appeared this time from Gryas. He was making his way out there as well so looks like she wasn't the only one curious. Replying to him OK meet you at the gate! She finished looking around the store she was browsing in and started to make her way towards the front gate. 

The streets were quite full and busy but it didn't take her long to work her way through the crowds towards her destination. There she found Gryas leaning against a wall in the shade. "Hey!" She called out, making her way over. Looking through the gate she could see a few people gathering but Stryder wasn't one of those standing around. Hopefully he didnt already leave! She thought to herself. Sizing up Gryas she smiled and playfully jabbed him in the ribs. "You were waiting for me so you didn't have to  introduce yourself again weren't you!" She playfully accused. "Well, come along then!" 

Walking through the gate and leading Gryas out into the fields they closed that gap between the gate and the group in no time. Zanne hopped that she was masking her nervousness well, even though she always tried to come off as cheerful and friendly she was still nervous about meeting new people. She had never experienced what it was like to have lots of friends until SAO and she was still getting used to the idea of being around groups of people. It was not until she got closer that she noticed that Stryder was there after all, lying down in the grass. Looking at the other players as well she was quite impressed by how strong they looked. She overheard two of them speak as she approached, a heavily armored and impressive looking player just asked the group about their skills, and responding to him was a very pretty blonde haired player. Luckily it seemed that they were just now doing introductions and they weren't too late to the gathering.

Waiting for them to finish so that she didn't interrupt she raised her hand in a friendly greeting and said "Hello everyone, Sorry for running a tad late! I'm Zanne and this here is Gryas, pleasure to make your acquaintances!" Phew! Hard part done! Zanne thought to herself.

Sky had heard most of what the group had saying, with them semi surrounding him..... He had wanted some peace and quiet, seemed he wasn't going to get it. He looked around, seeing a few new faces but many that he knew. He saw a girl who he guessed was quite a high level considering her gear, though he didn't actually know her name, until she introduced herself as Kaiser... He didn't know her at all, but he could easily tell she was the strongest one here. He looked over at the few he knew, which was Zanne and Gryas. He knew them quite well, but they weren't cut out for the fighting he was doing. He noticed three others, he didn't know them at all, but from the sound of it. He couldn't help but be semi annoyed at them for waking him up.... But at least he was safe with this many around. 

"How can i be asleep with all the noise...." He said, smiling at the group, but staying laid down. He was fine, he just enjoyed relaxing, and he could do that and talk. "To answer the question, 'what' we will be hunting, with the amount of us we will be splitting into small groups. I have a feeling you" He points to Kaiser "Are a high level, so you, me and..." He says, scanning the group before pointing towards the silver haired player, Abalasster "You will hunt as one team. My guess is that Kaiser will bring in some big monsters, so we deal the damage while she tanks, if she is able to" He said, quick and sweet. He then looked at the other four.

"My guess is the four of you are around the same level, so you four can hunt as a team. Gryas is training to be a tank, so he can be your tank, and the others can focus on dealing damage, if one of you happens to also be a tank you can switch when Gryas takes to much damage" He says, getting the hunting part out of the way.

"To answer the skill question, i am building towards being a damage dealer, as of right now my weapon of choice is martial arts" He said, mainly to the big bulky guy who had asked it. He then realized that despite them all knowing his name from the message.... He hadn't introduced himself.

"Oh, and the names Stryder, pleased to meet the little hunting party"

@Abalasster @Maddix @Zanne @Gryas @Kasier @Anthium

(I don't know who is next so i tagged the party)

Edited by Stryder
  • 2 months later...

Kasier stood there awkwardly as the party appeared to have frozen completely. No one said anything for several minutes and it was obvious that her attempt at trying to actually talk to people had failed miserably. Whatever it's going to have to take some time. Kasier thought, comforting herself when she suddenly received a private message. It appeared that someone had requested her help for a quest - quite a rare thing to happen to her actually. She sighed, opening up the message and reading the contents before closing her menu and looking at the party. "Well, if anyone needs my help for a quest or something, don't be afraid to message me." She said as a parting message. "It's time for me to leave though. Important business." Kasier smiled, turning her back toward the party and leaving. She had felt uncomfortable standing there for so long and was actually relieved that she had received a message for her to participate in a quest. At least it was fun while the conversing lasted. She didn't have as much time to waste, standing around doing absolutely nothing.

(I was browsing through my threads and saw this one was on 19 posts and 1 post from being finished so I'm going to finish off this thread.)