[PP-F4] Shattering The Impossible <Itzal, Aster and Morgenstern> <<Absolute Zero>>

Itzal had heard a rumor that Avalanche had returned as a more powerful boss.  He read up on it's stats and decided it would be best if he did this with Jonathan, since nothing would ever get past the master tank.  Itzal could deal decent damage of course so the two should be set.  However when he opened his messenger to notify his friend of this new quest and challenge, he went ahead and messaged Aster as well.  After all, he had promised to pull her through a few quests had he not?  After sending her the message he looked at Velnia who popped out of the snow, shook it off of her, and flew back over to Itzal.  When she did he chuckled as she shivered a little bit before releasing a field of electricity to evaporate the remaining snow as well as warm herself up.  She gave off a long sigh to which Itzal laughed and shook his head at.  He was wearing Niger Natio as well as Beauty Incarnated and had Dragon's Soul sheathed on his hip.  They were here to do combat, not reap rewards from monsters.  Besides, Aster would be meeting Jonathan anyways so they probably wouldn't be doing any extra combat.  Though Itzal didn't mind searching for extra materials.  He saw four materials and inserted them in his inventory.  First find of the day he thought.

ID#  83576  LD:  9+8  +4 MAT

@Aster  @Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aster let out a small yawn as her arms stretched over her head. "Mornin', love." The ginger rubbed at her eyes as she greeted the orange fox curled up at the edge of her small bed. The side room of her alchemy shop was just large enough for the piece of furniture and a bit of space left over between the door--nothing luxurious, but it beat sleeping on the wooden floor. Moments after she had picked up her glasses from a small side table and put them on, a notification appeared in front of her. Though her glasses had no function inside of the game, she felt strange without the accessory on her face.

Curiously, Aster opened up the message she had received and her amber eyes scanned the writing. "Itzal? Ah, the man with the dragon!" The girl quickly recalled. "Reginald, what do you say to playing with your dragon friend today?" She asked with a smile, swinging her legs to the side and standing up with another stretch. At her words, the fox familiar immediately perked up, uncurling himself and twitching his tail back and forth in silent excitement. "Shame I don't have the cooking skill. I could just make myself a nice cup of tea in the morning." The girl pouted to herself.

Twenty minutes had come and gone before Aster arrived at the meeting place Itzal had specified. The ginger spotted the scount and his dragon, giving the pair a small wave as she approached them. "'Ello!" She greeted simply, accent coming through with the single word. Beside her, Reginald trotted along, giving a small hop every now and then over the thick layer of snow covering the ground.

Jonathan would wake up once again in Rin's shop. He had fallen asleep in a chair, a blanket now draped over his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes until he was awake enough to look around the room. Rin had appeared to still be sleeping. His smiled at the sleeping woman before uncovering himself and walking back into the main area of the shop. The boards creaked under his feet as he walked. He pushed open the door and took a breath of the fresh morning air. A squawk was heard and A phoenix landed on his shoulder, nuzzling him with his beak. "Morning Sol" He wondered what he would be doing today. He had spent the previous day with Rin, so he would be all free today. 

A notification appeared in front of him, this one from the scout paladin of his guild. He opened it and read the message. A new quest had appeared on the fourth floor, and Itzal wanted to check it out with him. "Well Sol. We officially have something to do today!" He equipped his weapon alone, as it was just familiar for the weight being there these days. 

It was a good amount of time before he finally managed to arrive at the location. His golden hair became speckled with white flakes as he walked, a smile greeting all the moved past him. When he finally laid eyes on Itzal, he appeared to be speaking with an orange haired girl. He walked forward and said, "Well hello. I have arrived" He glanced at the orange-aired girl, wondering who she was. 

@Itzal

Itzal spotted Aster walking over, her familiar playing in the snow as he followed.  Velnia got hyped immediately and dived into the snow, burrowing underground secretly and popping her head out of the snow with a playful grin where Reginald was about to dive into, just like the first time they met.  Itzal grinned and waved to Aster.  "Hey there Aster!  How've you been lately?"  He waited till they had come together and watched as his best friend arrive.  He smiled, Velnia getting excited, her tail twitching like a cat's when she saw Sol.  Two familiars she loved to hang out with dearly~  One that loved to play tag and hide and seek as well as make up tricks with her, as well as the red birdie who liked to rough house with her.  This was going to be a fun day!  "Aster this is Jonathan, a good friend of mine, and easily the best active tank in Aincrad.  Jonathan this is Aster.  She helped me out with a quest not too long ago and I figured we could help her clear a few quests out to get her level up.  I haven't done this one yet anyways so it works out.  We're taking on a quest that allows us to re fight and old, ah, friend.  Remember that snow monster from the quest Avalanche?  Well guess who decided to come back from the underworld?"

@Aster

Reginald's paws sunk into the deep snow with each step, making it difficult for the fox familiar to navigate the fourth floor. Hopping over the higher piles of snowfall alleviated the problem somewhat, but there was still plenty of white clinging onto the fur on his chest and shoulders. Before Aster had the chance to exchange pleasantries, Velnia was already excited to be reunited with the fox. The alchemist gave a small roll of her eyes while Reginald poised himself to pounce into the snowy pile after the dragon's head emerged from it.

Itzal motioned to the blonde-haired man that had approached them, causing Aster to turn her attention to Morgenstern and offer him a small curtsy in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you," She responded politely as always. The girl held her tongue from wondering aloud what the raven-haired scout meant by the word 'tank'. The term sounded familiar, and after a few moments of recollection the ginger drew the meaning of the term from a book she had read a while back in her research.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aster

He would stand there, taking in the sight of Aster, as Itzal introduced her. She spoke first, which was a step forward. "Nice to have met you too" he told her with a smile. Itzal explained that he helped her a bit and now they wanted to go on another quest. Well, they were not strong enough without him to take it on. He nodded and looked to the girl. "What is role in battle? Are you going to be fighting alone with Itzal or..." He had no idea what this girl's role was. He possibly might not know herself. "Avalanche 2.0 though? I am starting to think Asterios was running out of ideas at this point. He just needed some quests" He chuckled and prepared himself for a bitter journey. He noticed the girl had little equipment on. Perhaps she did not have any armor? He sighed and thought back to Rin. He doubted she would even be awake by now, but his thoughts often drifted to her. She had become quite important in his life, especially as his first ever love interest. Even though she was always sad, he made it a constant mission just to make it up to her. "Alright Itzi. I think you should lead the way. I'll pull up rear just in case"

Itzal listened to what Jonathan asked Aster and judging by the few words she had given, which was nothing but hi, he figured he should help her out.  "Aster, you said you wanted to be a healer right?  So Jonathan we've got a scout and dps, you're the tank and she'll heal.  That sounds about right."  He then recalled that she didn't know many terms and turned to Aster.  "Do you uh, need me to clarify anything or do you think you understand?"  They were both quick thinkers and loved knowledge.  It's just that Itzal put his knowledge towards gaming...  Which turned out to be a very good thing.  Itzal turned to Jonathan on his next comment with an arched eyebrow.  "Asterios?"  He grinned at his friend before nodding to his last statement.  "Alright then.  When I fought Avalanche it was on a mountain top...  And then, there was a literal avalanche afterwards.  Assuming Avalanche had a body, there's a frozen lake near where I landed.  Perhaps he fell in?  Velnia, come on let's go!"  Velnia grinned at the fox who was ready to play the game.  She winked before diving into the snow again.  They'd play the same game save for in reverse.  Velnia followed Itzal but her path under the snow was totally random with no pattern or order to it.

@Aster

Watching the snow on the surface displace while the dragonling burrowed underneath it, Reginald's head bobbed and swiveled. The fox watched Velnia's movement for a moment before bounding towards where he predicted she would move, which was usually the wrong direction. His paws sunk a bit into the snow when he landed before he repeated the motions.

Aster, choosing to ignore the ruckus her familiar was causing, nodded in response to the questions. "That's right." She agreed with Itzal's recollection. "'Fraid I'm not much for dealing damage." She admitted. The raven-haired man seemed to be going over all of their roles, and the ginger perked up when he addressed her again to ask for her understanding. 'DPS' was an easy term--she'd heard it enough times in the past to look the acronym up. 'Scout', was straight-forward, so she only hoped it wasn't a misnomer. 'Tank', however... "Does that mean you attack slowly, but with more power?" She tried to use the functions of military tanks to aid her deduction. It seemed like a plausible term for that type of character, albeit rather specific.

Once the introductions and initial conversation had come to an end, Itzal had begun putting together a plan of action. Aster nudged the edge of her glasses, remaining silent while the scout spoke and followed along when the group began to move.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan would stand there and listen to the introductions. Itzal would inform him that ASter was indeed a healer build. He gave her a look up and down and she would even agree with the man. His stare would become a smile and he said, "Well, alright! Another healer comin up! Hallelujah! He would exclaim. Finally, an actual needed build was finally starting back up. There were few actual pure healing builds out there. Itzal would introduce him as a tank which the woman would struggle with and she asked if that meant he attacked slower with a lot more damage. He chuckled and answered, "Heaven's no. It means I am the build you are constantly going to heal. A tank is a player who soaks up damage like a sponge. I take the damage so the rest of you all can worry about killing whatever we are fighting" Itzal would begin to head out after that and Jonathan would follow, ready to fight the second form of Avalanche. He wondered what could be different about this one compared to the other. Higher stats no doubt. He wondered if this one would have actual status effects and provide some sort of a challenge. Not that many things frightened him anymore. Floor bosses and players. Those were the two dangerous things left in this game. And a really stupid sea turtle. Damn him.

@Itzal

Itzal smiled when Aster asked about tanks and he heard Jonathan's reply to her question, clarifying on what a tank was.  Itzal nodded.  "A player who chooses to be a tank develops their defense, which means they can receive huge blows and not receive much damage.  There are three official builds, but I prefer to think of there being four.  The main three builds are dps, which stands for damage per second.  Tanks, and healers.  There are two types of dps.  Players who deal raw damage with each attack, and players who land damage over time effects such as poison, bleed, burn, etc.  They all work together.  Tanks get the monsters and bosses to target them and take the hits.  Healers heal players who are low in health, and dps will deal the damage.  I myself went for a scout like build so I can find materials, players, dungeons and chests rather easily."  He watched as Velnia continued to burrow through the snow, shooting left, right, all over the place, even in circles sometimes.  She loved playing chase but this was different.  She had never been chased before and it was rather fun!

@Aster

Aster was grateful that the snow piled up around them did not behave exactly as the real thing. The virtual powder crunched beneath the weight of her feet as she walked forward, but the game didn't seem to go so far as to register the heat of her body against the cold environment. Without the Survival skill, she was forced to bring a coat to the icy floor, but her normal-looking shoes didn't look like they were designed for the wilderness. The girl was only thankful the snow that clung to her clothes didn't seem to melt and sink in to meet her skin.

While the group moved forward, Aster listened patiently to the explanations. She recalled her participation in an event boss some time ago in which her healing was focused on a single player--that person must have been a 'tank'. "Mm, got it." She mumbled an acknowledgement while she absorbed the information. 'So everyone plays a part, depending on which skills they choose.' She surmised. Still, it was hard to imagine that some people were willing to build their avatar to be able to take more damage. The thought of volunteering to be a player that received all the hits from the enemy nearly sent a chill down her spine. Perhaps she was just a coward, but that wasn't something she was ashamed to admit. There was a reason she chose a role and a build that could practically merit the term 'pacifist'.

@Morgenstern

(We using the patch. I need to get used to it now!) @Itzal

He would listen as Itzal would further the explanation over his build. He wasn't surprised that she hadn't heard of his build. It was so rare for a player to give themselves up like that. Itzal even went further into the other builds, but he noticed of how he no longer gave scouts much credit. Jonathan frowned and noted, "Scouts are important to. Without them, finding things would be much harder than it is now. We would probably be going after floor fifteen right now without them. I do think they should be given more of a chance by the game though. Importance for them needs to be raised. Most scouts now are in it for the sweet loot they can get" He finished and took a deep breath. He moved in forward, stomping through the snowy terrain. They were nearing their target and he needed to be prepared. "Itzal you detecting anythi-" He was cut off by a rumble from the earth and the beast rose from the snow. This time, Avalanche looked more glacial and a lot more dangerous. He let out a <<focused howl>> and gianed the attention of the beast in front of him. It began to trod its way towards Jonathan, but was not in range for an attack.

[5]Morgenstern 1134/1134 <> 100/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 20 Regen | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[0]Itzal ????/???? <> ???/???
[0]Aster ???/??? <> ??/??

<<Avalanche>> 850/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

More information:

<< Avalanche the Absolute Zero >>

HP: 850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 9: 50 - Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 10: 100

Abilities:

You must roll for this boss on a separate roll.

<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

<<Zero Degree Weather>> : The boss radiates negative weather that forces the players to have -2 in their evasion, this cannot be avoided with Survival.

-----

Spoiler

Level 60

12 Base dmg (16 with charge)
3 Eva
3 Acc
2 Bld
1 Prz
3 MIT
1 BH
1,220 HP
1,22 EN

Itzal heard Jonathan add in scouts to defend them and a weak smile came to his face and he looked to Jonathan, his eyes saying 'thanks'.  Itzal didn't care if he wasn't needed.  He loved his build and he would stick by it.  Damage was important to get out of this game, to be certain, but scouting?  While it was important to find the labyrinth room, there were players who only put a handful of skill points in their search and detect skill and then use an LD buff to find the entrance.  Itzal went about it through skills, and if he used a buff then he would have no issues finding the entrance whatsoever.  In every other area however, people believed scouts to be useless.  Itzal didn't care what they thought about him.  He chose it because he loved it.  And that was what counted. Before he could reply, the boss appeared.  Itzal's eyebrow's raised as the monster rose from the frozen lake.  Well then.  It was far bigger than last time, and armored as well.  "Welp, time to get to work I guess."  Itzal activated charge, dealing a total of one hundred and one damage with the meteor strike sword art.  "It looks like I'll need about thirteen to fourteen strikes total to finish him off!  I believe he has around seventy five mitigation!"

ID#  84909  BD:  5+3

[5]Morgenstern 1134/1134 <> 100/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 20 Regen | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[1]Itzal 1,220/1,220  <>  111/122
[0]Aster ???/??? <> ??/??

<<Avalanche>> 749/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Itzal

Aster followed along behind the two men while Velnia and Reginald chased each other at their own pace further behind the players. The ginger slipped her hands into her pockets, feeling a chill from the icy winds that whipped through the floor. She would have to put a priority on getting that skill she recalled hearing about--the one that prevented most environmental effects. The thought was beyond appealing--she would no longer have to worry about her health bar depleting from something as simple as a strong wind.

The journey was relatively quiet and didn't last long. The blonde tank had spoken up immediately before the sound and feeling of the ground rumbling beneath them echoed throughout the area. In front of them, a glacial abomination rose from the ground, snow falling away from the icy surface of its body as the monster stood up. 'Not a respawn, but almost...a reincarnation?' Aster stared at the creature thoughtfully. A small smile appeared on her lips, seemingly unintimidated by the massive elemental towering over them. True to the description of his role, Morgenstern reacted swiftly to grab Avalanche's attention, Itzal springing into action shortly after. Taking in a deep breath, the healer's amber eyes darted around the battlefield. Avalanche hadn't attacked them yet, so Morgenstern was at full health. Itzal shouldn't be in danger of taking damage, and they were essentially getting a free turn against the enemy before its colossal body would be able to react and swing at them. Aster's shoulders tensed up; she might as well try to contribute while they had the chance to do damage. Running through the snow, the ginger was clearly slower than her scout party member. Aster approached the monster, raising her fists in front of her torso. Before she was close enough to strike, however, Avalanche's massive foot pulled up from the ground in order for him to move forward. Rather than being able to strike the boss, Aster found herself quickly dodging out of the way of the slab of ice.

ID#: 85113   BD: 2 - Miss!

[5] @Morgenstern 1134/1134 <> 100/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 20 Regen | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[1]Itzal 1,220/1,220  <>  111/122
[0]Aster 340/340 <> 32/34 | 3 DMG | 27 MIT |

<<Avalanche>> 749/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Aster

Just realized my armor sucks when I add the Patch in.... Great. Regen taken away. Holy activates on 9-10 only now.

Jonathan would watch as Itzal would appear behind him, moving straight into the action with quick blows to the monster. It's health dropped a good amount, and Aster meant to kep up the damage, but she missed. Itzal spoke stats behind him, and rounded to a number in which Jonathan could not easily compete with. Great. He charged forward, the ice collasal taking notice of him. It brought back its fist and moved in to slam it into him. He slid across the ice, the fist slamming in behind him, sending shards of debris everywhere. This collasal was a bit like Tanos in its own icy way. He knew a bit about its attack patterns just from that previous fight. "I might be able to get a good few hits in, but for me to really do anything, Holy is going to HAVE to activate!" He shouted over the ice storm to Itzal.

Spoiler

85376 BD:3 MD:3 (Blinky) Roller lagged and I rolled 3 times. Took the first of them. I had  377 & 378.

[5] Morgenstern  1134/1134 <> 99/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[1] @Itzal 1,220/1,220  <>  111/122

Itzal watched as Aster moved in to try and hit Zero, whom he was now calling the boss.  She appeared to have missed, but Itzal was willing to bet it would have been one point of damage.  Every bit counted of course, he was just doing calculations in his head.  Jonathan called over the storm to Itzal, mentioning how he wouldn't be able to do much at all unless his weapon's special ability holy damage kicked in.  Which only happened upon a critical hit.  Itzal nodded.  "I'll see if I can't probe it for a weak point!  Keep an eye out for a weak spot!"  Itzal launched himself at the boss, angling his body to pierce the harsh and violent wind as Velnia did the same.  He released Meteor strike on the monster's leg, Velnia shooting the other with a small volt of lightning, before they both retreated to avoid it's wrath.  If they didn't find the weak spot soon, they might end up having an issue.

Spoiler

5] Morgenstern  1134/1134 <> 99/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[2] @Itzal 1,220/1,220  <>  111/122

ID#  85397  BD:  5+3

12x11-75=57 dmg

<<Avalanche>> 692/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Itzal

Positioned off to the side of the monster after her attempted attack, Aster was far out of range to heal Morgenstern. Luckily, the blonde man didn't seem to need any attention after the boss' wide attack missed the tank. Itzal was unharmed as well, and the ginger had kept herself well out of melee range while she analyzed the battlefield. 'So far, so good.' She thought, amber eyes now flickering up towards the health bar hovering high in the air. It was still very much in the green, and if she had to guess she would say about a fifth had been drained so far. Her gaze lingered after Itzal's attack, watching the monster's icy appendage as it lifted off the ground. Avalanche had only been turning itself, quickly crashing its foot down again. As it did so, Aster felt the corner of her mouth pull up into a smirk. The point of impact where Itzal's sword had pierced the monster left several tendrils of cracked ice spreading out from it.

'Or we can make one.' Aster mentally chimed in on the topic of a weak spot. Her left hand balled into a fist, and Aster quickly felt the crackling of lightning begin to dance around her hand wraps. She ran up to the boss, closing the gap between them to reach the point of Itzal's last strike. As her fist collided with the monster's icy flesh, the electricity surrounding her arm discharged, running up the lengths of the cracks in Avalanche's body until the monster was visibly paralyzed from the effect.

ID#: 85451 | BD: 9 - Critical Hit!
1 DMG (Minimum) - Bleed Activated (12 DMG/turn for 2 turns) - Paralyze Activated

[5] @Morgenstern 1134/1134 <> 99/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[2]Aster 340/340 <> 32/34 | 3 DMG | 27 MIT

<<Avalanche>> (Bleeding 2/2) (Paralyzed) 691/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Aster

Sorry about the HP thing down there. My kindle does NOT like tagging.

Jonathan would watch as Itzal would keep striking, hoping to put a dent into the giant glacial creature that stood before them. It had already been hurt a bit, but it still had quite a bit of its health bar left. Master than charged forward, slamming her fists into the beast. Loud thuds were heard and even a bit of cracking was seen as tendrils of electricity immediately shot up the side of the boss. It began to slowly fall apart around the area where she had struck. He smiled. That was progress. He charged the now paralyzed hunk of ice, moving to the area of its body closest to him. He dodged a chunk of falling ice and arrived at his destination. He made a growl of defiance and then repeatedly swung his weapon around his. Head, his weapon making several blows that glanced off the monsters glacial body. He rolled his eyes at the little damage he dealt and backed away thinking for a second. "Hey Itzal! Try keeping to strike where Aster hit. Make a dent in its armor, she already got it started for you!" He turned around paying attention to the boss.

Spoiler

85697 BD:6 MD: Paralyzed

[5] @MorgensternMorgensteMorgensternMorgenstern 1134/1134 <> 92/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[2] @AsterAst 340/340 <> 32/34 | 3 DMG | 27 MIT

<<Avalanche>> (Bleeding 1/2) 678/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Itzal watched as Aster rushed up and struck it on the shoulder, creating small cracks in it's armor.  Itzal smiled.  He would have come up with the same thing, but his first thought would be to find a natural weakness.  She had a tactical and strategic mind as well...  Something told Itzal the two of them were going to get along quite well.  Itzal was already rushing forward when Jonathan called up to him.  Itzal nodded.  "Already on it!"  Velnia flew beside him and he turned to her.  "Comet," he said.  She nodded and trailed behind him.  When Itzal released Meteor Strike on the weak point, he ran up the boss and did a backflip to get away with him, Velnia shooting like a lightning bolt towards the exact same spot, striking half a second after Itzal's strike.  She glided back to him awaiting their next turn.  Itzal hoped this wouldn't take too long.

Spoiler

ID#  85731  BD:  5+3
12x11-75=57 dmg

[5] @MorgensternMorgensteMorgensternMorgenstern 1134/1134 <> 92/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[2] @AsterAst 340/340 <> 32/34 | 3 DMG | 27 MIT

<<Avalanche>> (Bleeding 1/2) 621/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Itzal

Both players took advantage of the monster's stunned status. The ginger held a small smirk, glad that she was able to prevent the boss' damage for a short while and contribute to the fight despite her own negligible damage. Her amber eyes drifted up towards the health bar floating in the sky above them. 'Still three-quarters to go...' She thought with a small huff of breath. She looked downward for a few brief moments, holding her hands out in front of her. They turned palm-downward and then back up before her fingers curled in slightly. 'Less than ten percent chance...' The thought hung in her mind while she looked back up at the monster. The occasional sparks that had appeared around Avalanche's body grew fainter, the paralyze effect threatening to end.

Aster's eyebrows narrowed before she picked her legs up, running toward the monster again. Despite her own doubt in the odds, she felt the familiar crackling of lightning dancing around her wrists. The girl didn't have the same momentum to boost herself up to the weakened spot in the monster's icy leg, but instead struck the its frozen foot just before it had been able to lift high into the air. The electricity in her weapon discharged just as it had before, channeling throughout the monster as the paralyze status refreshed.

ID#: 85877 | BD: 8 - Hit!
1 DMG (Minimum) - Paralyze Activated

[6] @Morgenstern 1134/1134 <> 92/100 | 7 DMG | 8 Holy | 134 Mit | 40 BH | 1 Def. Para | -1 EVA
[3] @Itzal 1,220/1,220  <>  111/122
[3]Aster 340/340 <> 32/34 | 3 DMG | 27 MIT

<<Avalanche>> (Bleeding 1/2) (Paralyzed) 620/850 <> 75 MIT | 2 Freeze | +50 BD:9 | +100 BD:10

Edited by Aster