(PP-F1-NK) It'll be alright (Piera)

Jomei could help but feel a bit taken aback when Piera said it was his to use for the time being. The man shook his head, wanting to turn down the woman's offer of letting him stay. The words, however, could not come out, but not only that, but after moving into Zandra's house before all of this, he had shut down his shop. If he were to turn down the brunette's offer, he would definitely not have a place to stay unless he found a new spot to set up Bardic Inspiration. Turning back to face Piera, Jomei's lips stretched into a soft smile. "I-I shouldn't but... thank you." his smile was a bit brighter than it had been before. "I won't keep myself here too long.." he said after taking in the room for a moment, "I just.. need a few days.. maybe a week or two. But once I am better, I will find another place to set up shop. Maybe I'll even find an abandoned mansion too." finally cracking a joke to ease the tension in his own mind, and feeling much more comfortable to do so. "I can do whatever I can to help around the house as well.. for letting me stay." 

The ginger turned back to Piera once more, before taking steps forward to close the distance between the two. His arms rose and wrapped around the girl, pulling her into a soft embrace. "Thank you Alyssa.. for everything. I really couldn't ask for a better friend."

Piera's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she watched him begin to shake his head, but then Jomei ceased and simply stood there for a moment, thinking presumably. Returning the warm smile he gave her after turning around, the brunette was glad she was able to provide this for him at the very least. "There's no reason you shouldn't." She stated before finishing, "And I'm glad to. We're glad to." Referring to Lee as well. "Lee brought it up as just for a place for you to immediately go after we found you but we talked and thought it might be better for you to stay as long as you need. Again, not like we're using this room anyway. And we definitely wouldn't mind you around." Though she chuckled about finding an abandoned mansion.

"If you do, I'm going to start wondering where these things are coming from! But it's nice to have a place of your own. If you ever need help moving, y'know we'll be up for it." Though to be honest that was more of a joke considering nearly everything one needed could be transported in their inventory. The thought was there though.  "You don't need to do anything you don't want to. Not entirely sure what all there is to do around this place anyway." Was dusting or cleaning a thing? Dirty dishes certainly weren't.

The gentle pull into Jomei's arms was surprising, but far from unwanted. Face warming slightly at the touching movement, Piera's arms rose to hug back, a soft smile on her face that was for the most part hidden in his chest due to their opposing heights. "You could. But I'm glad that I'm helping. You're always welcome Nick. Whatever you need or want, whenever. Always."

Thread Complete:
+1 SP, 200 col Jomei

+1 SP, 200 col Piera