[F4-pp]Smashing Ice with Stryder <<Avalance>> COMPLETE

Hei was wandering around the town of beginning, as he was doing so often, when he saw the NPC who was giving out information for free. - Free information is always good, even though it most of the time comes with the cost of not being all information. - Hei thought and went to the NPC " Hello, I heard that you give away information for everyone, do you have anything about floor 4? Haven't been there by now and I don't want to go there without preparation." he told the guy. The NPC answered and handed a small guide book over to him. "well, I can give you this guide on how to survive there, and I can advice you to get warm cloth, as it is really cold out there."

Hei was thankful for the advice and had a look in the guide. - That's interesting, the fourth floor is covered in ice and snow nearly always, so the warm cloth should be good, the next thing this says is that I need to teleport to snowfrost, which is the main "city". Oh, there is something interesting in here. It is said, that one could call a field boss kind of monster, when one kills enough smaller <<ice elementals>> and that it could drop a rare item. So this sounds like a good adventure for now. But I might need some backup -  with this thought he messages one of the few persons he knows.

@Stryder Hello pal, I want to go to floor four and do some research and monster killing, it is said, that there is a field boss monster that drops nice things, do you want to join me with that? And if yes, don't forget warm cloth

Spoiler

ID# 84275 results:

Battle: 2+3(Necklace)+1(Concentration) - 6 Hit

MOB: 5-1 - 4 Miss

Tornado Kick - 11*6x1 AoE - 66

Grizzly HP 54/120 | DMG 36

Wolf HP 54/120 | DMG 36

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 12/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC 

Skills

Spoiler

Concentration 5 Turns

Sky had just left the forest on the fourth floor when he got the message. He had been looking around, hoping to see either Atzo or lady Olivia... But he hadn't found either of them.... He was pretty upset, but netherless he opened the message, wiping a tear from his eyes. Hei wanted him to come along on a killing spree... He didn't deny that it might make him feel better... He hesitantly sent back a message, before heading towards the ice fields right outside the main settlement.

All right, i'm in. I'm already on the fourth floor, il be outside the main settlement 

With that, he went towards the fields, but little did he know he was about to be ambushed. As he neared the fields, just exiting the woodlands, he heard two growls behind him, and quickly used his tornado kick sword art, turning around and delivering a powerful 360 kick directly into a grizzly, sending it into a wolf and wounding both of them below half HP. These were both loot mobs!!! 

"Ah crap"

Hei had just entered his shop, when he got an response from Stryder, who told him that he would join in and that he already was on the fourth floor. - nice, so I don't have to wait when I'm there. I'll just take some warm cloth and then I'll port up- he thought while browsing through his cloths till he found something, that would keep his arms warm, was he normally didn't wore shirts or so with sleeves.

Then he equipped his fighting gear, but he left out the shield and instead activated the cloaks enhancement. With this much preparation he went to the teleportation platform to get up to Snowfrost. When he arrived there ice cold wind and light snow blew at him and Hei shivered. The Town was not much of a town, but more a small village, so it did not take long to reach the outreaches of the settlement. When he arrived there, he saw that Stryder was already fighting parts of the local wildlife. "Hey Stryder, I'll join in if you don't mind. This may warm me up a little."  with these words Hei charged his a Tribal Fury and swung his spear nearly uncontrolled at the two beasts, wounding them both.

Spoiler

ID# 84276
Battle: 4+3 = 7 -> hit -> 4*(2x3) = 24 dmg -> 30 HP

Battle Stats:

Grizzly HP 30/120 | DMG 36

Wolf HP 30/120 | DMG 36

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 12/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 12/24 | 2 EVA | Savvy 1 | 3 ACC | Loot +3

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

ID# 84277 results:

Battle: 6+3 - 9

MOB: 1

Tornado Kick - 11*6x1

Grizzly HP 0/120 | DMG 36

Loot

Spoiler

ID# 84278 results:

Craft: 2

Loot: 8

x2 Bonus col

3+2*120 - 600 Col

Wolf HP 0/120 | DMG 36

Loot

Spoiler

ID# 84280 results:

Craft: 8

Loot: 14

Rare Armor

Spoiler

Name: Deaths Faith

ID: 84280

Roll: Loot Roll

Craft: 8

Loot: 14

Item Type: Heavy Armor (Shoulder Plate)
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare 

Enhancements: 2 Regen (18 HP per hit taken)

Description: A shoulder plate that has the symbol of the old French Musketeers. It is said to have hailed from ancient times, and to have Graced many with its protection.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14769-f4-ppsmashing-ice-with-stryder/?do=findComment&comment=516981

3*120 - 360 Col

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 1/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC 

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 12/24 | 2 EVA | Savvy 1 | 3 ACC | Loot +3

Sky didn't react as his friend decided to rush in, charging them both with the spear. He was a little suprised that it was his weapon of choice, this being the first time he had actually seen him in combat. He had met this guy punching the toughest dam enemy in his entire life. The rock. It may have been one hundred percent safe, but it was the hardest enemy he was ever going to fight in his entire life. 

He spun again, doing a three sixty before power kicking the bear in the face, and the moment it hit the wolf, both exploded into a thousand little pieces, Sky getting two drops from it!!! One was an extra large amount of Col, and the other was some armor. He decided to save that one in case he needed it.

"Bit slow Hei" He jabbed, smiling as he looked over at his mate.

Edited by Stryder

After he had hit the beasts with his spear Stryder came flying in, kicking the bear so hard, that it crashed into the wolf, killing both of them. That was a nice stunt and Hei was sure that it must have dealt hell of a lot of damage. After Stryder got his loot he looked over to Hei and teased him for coming late to the battle. "Hey, I wasn't running around outside the savezone to wait for a friend" Hei countered and with a smile added "But I think you don't need much help with mobs on this floor. I see you already increased your martial arts quite nice."

With this said Hei walked over to where Stryder stood and had a look at the surrounding, as he had not noticed much of it, beside the cold, as he had seen the battle was already started. All around them was dense forest with snow, it looked as if someone had put the set of a Christmas movie right in front of him. Even though the woods where a little darker as in this kind of movie. After a short duration Hei saw something reflecting the light in a strange way, and as he shoved away some snow he found some strange fabric, that he picked up and put into his inventory for later use.

Spoiler

ID# 84295
Loot: 12+3 = 15 -> found mat

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 3/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC 

Concentration - Three turns remaining

ID# 84385 results:

Loot: 5 - No mat (Dice fuking hate my rolls for mats)

Sky shrugged when Hei said he could handle them on his own. He knew he could, he always had. He had increased his martial arts to rank three, making him able to deal a fair amount of damage when he got lucky, and he only needed a few more exerience to level up, and be well on his way to grand mastering his combat skill. He couldn't help but be a tiny bit disapointed with the drops he had gotten though.

"Mobs like this are no real problem for me, its when you go to higher floors that i start having issues" He said, sighing a little. He had done it once or twice, and it was NOT fun. He did not feel like dying this early into the game, they were only at floor twenty!!! The frontliners may be fighting the floor boss, but they were still stuck here for a long time to come.

"So, whats this mob you want me to hunt with cha?"

As Stryder told him, that he hadn't any problems with dealing with these mobs alone, just as Hei had anticipated, Hei showed a smile. - just as it is with every one, always on top of their ability, even though my research by now showed, that most players died at the now level creatures and not the high levels. - he thought. When Stryder asked him, what creature it was, he was going to hunt down, Hei answered: "Well, before coming here, I searched some information about this floor, and it looks like there is a field boss, that is easy to spawn, by just killing a lot of other mobs of the same type. It's some kind of ice elemental and it is said to drop some rare item. That sounded like something you and I could use and enjoy." 

Without waiting for what Stryder might answer Hei turned around, and wandered around, looking out to not aggro any mobs, but maybe find some materials, as his tailoring costs many and he also had just ordered a new weapon, for which he had to pay in mats, too, as Eatos hadn't much herself. It looked as if it was his lucky day, as he just stumbled over some small hill in the snow, which wasn't  so lucky, as he fell into the snow, but what he found inside the now was an item, that looked like some ice crystals, but as he inspected it, he saw that it was not ice, but crystal. When  he picked it up, he waved at Stryder and said: "Look at that, I found some crystals, do you think Eatos could use them?"

Spoiler

ID# 84436
Loot: 12+3 = 15 -> found mat

+1 T1 Material -> 2 T1 mats found

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

ID# 84443 results:

Loot: 4 - No Mat

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 5/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC 

Concentration - 2 Turns remaining

An ice elemental? Sounds normal. They just had to kill a whole heap of ice spirits, simple enough. It wasn't to bad trying to fight those, they couldn't be to hard, it was only floor four. He looked around for some materials, failing to find anything but some snow which fell on his head.......

He shook it off, walking over to Hei.

"Sounds like a plan, its gonna be easy peasy, And she probably could, though from what i understand.... She has way to much time on her hands" He said, scratching the back of his head. He didn't mean it to sound like he was dissing their friend, but it was semi true. She had the gatherer skill, and from what he knew that meant she could gather DOZENS of materials in an instant, well compare to him at least. He made a mental note that he needed to get some off her somehow.

"Any idea where to start looking?"

Stryder said, that it was a good plan, and that Eatos might need it, so he was happy with that and went on, searching for some more of these crystals. He wandered around, kicking the snow away in hope of finding another of them, and he was lucky indeed, as he found one that stuck in the ground. After kicking it a few times it loosened and he could pick it up. - nice! Even if I haven't killed anything by now and got no loot from the monsters, I at least found some mats. -

Spoiler

ID# 84468
Loot: 12+3 = 15 -> found something

After that Stryder asked him, if he new where they should begin with their hunt on the ice elemental, and as Hei had no plan he stopped walking around, opened his inventory and pulled out the guide he had gotten earlier. - Ok, let's have a look. They mentioned the field boss somewhere around page four, so I should have a look there. - he thought and flipped through the pages. When he saw a picture of the ice elemental Hei stopped and began reading what was there about it. The text mentioned a frozen cove, that was some kind of an icy cave nowadays, that holds lots of "strong" monsters, and that this is the place, where one could find these elementals.

"Stryder, I found where we need to go, or at least I know what it looks like. Somewhere there must be a strange icy cave, that is where the elementals spawn, but there is no description of how we can get there." Hei said, and turned around, looking in all directions, hoping to see something that could hint them to the caves.

+1 T1 Mats -> 3 T1 mats found
Energy fully recovered

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 24/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC 1 turn till reusable - Concentration

ID# 84474 results:

Loot: 3 - No Mat

*Note. Am GETTING SEARCH AND DETECT NOW FOR F SAKE*

A ice cave? They spawned there? Sounds about right for an ice spirit. He didn't expect it to be to hard to kill, but as Hei had just said, Finding it seemed like a whole different story. He looked around, wondering if he was going to find anything. He didn't see anyhting, just... Ice. 

"I have no idea!" He said, shouting the last part as his foot sunk into the ground, and he fell with it!!! He fell for a good ten seconds, before landing softly on some powder snow, luckily. He took no damage, but... He had found the cave. He looked around, seeing some Ice Elementals, but none were aggro'ed on him. None even noticed him. He blinked, wondering why. He grabbed a snowball, and threw it past them, and they instantly turned and shot it with ice out of their bodies, which made him gulp. 

"Hei, found it!"

Hei was still looking for the caves, and even more material when he heard Stryder shout, that he had no idea, where to find it. Hei was wondering, why he was shouting, but as he had seen how unlucky Stryder was, he decided to ignore it for the moment and spent his attention to the mountains. Walking around he found a few small trees and much snow, but he was not interested in it. After some time he turned around, and wanted to walk back to Stryder, but he was not there any more. - Strange, he is gone, where could he be? - Hei thought, while he came closer to where he had seen him last.

There was a big hole in the ground and Stryder was in it, looking at a number of strange icy monsters. "Hey Stryder, I see you found the cave. And a few new friends." then Hei walked right to the hole and looked for a good point to enter it, without having to fall down. "You can have some fun with them, I'll be there in a few seconds!" and with these words Hei jumped down to him.

Spoiler

ID# 84534
Loot: 5+3 = 8 -> nothing found.

OOC: woh much damage do you deal with your attacks? We need to think about how we can achieve, that I can kill them for better loot.

Edited by Hei

OOC: I deal 66 with my best. They had 120. I do a single 66 on two of them, then i follow up with an AoE of only 33, putting them at oddly 21ish HP left. That should put you in a position to kill them :)

Spoiler

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 12/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC

Spoiler

ID# 84538 results:

Battle: 10 + 2 DMG

Tornado Kick - 11+2*6x1 - 78

Ice Elemental - 42/120 HP / 36DMG

Spoiler

ID# 84539 results:

Frost Giant - 42/120 HP /36 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 84540 results:

Sky watched as found a way around, but the noise caused two of the dam elementals to stir!!! It seemed with one player in the general area they were docile, when a second entered... They seemed to get a little moody.

He couldn't NOT fight!!! He dashed in, doing a full three sixty before powerkicking the giant into the elemental, dealing a HEAP of damage. He noticed instantly that he had hit them so hard that within a second they had flown into the wall, a massive SMASH being heard as snow went everywhere. Sky was quick to raise his arms, blocking some snow before leaping, getting out of the way as he rolled to the right and the snow went right past him. It was hard snow, it would have hurt had it hit him!!!

"Hey Hei, if you can hear me wait till i hit them once more, then go for a kill"

Edited by Stryder

As Hei had already jumped down into the cave, he was not sure what to do, when he saw Stryder fighting two of these ice monsters and telling him to wait for him to land another attack. - Should I really wait? What if they hurt him or even kill him while I watch? I need to do something, but on the other hand he already showed me, that there is no problem in killing mobs on this floor, and that he should be able to stand a fight against them. - Unsure like that Hei decided, that he would actually wait, but that he might help his friend by moving to some place, where he could prepare his next attack.

There was a heap of snow, where they had fallen down into the cave, which he would use as ramp, to land some attacks from jumping, as he had recognised, that most mobs could not avoid attacks, that came from above. "Ok, if you could lead them over to here, I will finish them off, after your next attack."

Spoiler

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 7/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC

Spoiler

ID# 84564 results:

Battle: 4 + 3 - Hit

Crescent Moon - 11*3x1 - 33 

Ice Elemental - 9/120 HP / 36DMG

Spoiler

ID# 84566 results:

MOB: 6-1 = Miss

Frost Giant - 9/120 HP /36 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 84565 results:

MOB: 5-1 = Miss

Sky didn't pay any attention to Hei, instead being contempt to keep fighting, just to make sure he was going to stay alive. He dashed in, both the ice creatures roaring in rage as they shot ice at him, trying to freeze him in his tracks, though failign as Sky got up right close, kicking off the ground and doing a full backflip before connecting a brutal sweeping kick, sending both of them flying towards Hei. They were both mid air, and as he looked over he couldn't help but laugh. They were flying right towards him, if he jumped and got them with an AoE, they were done for, and it would be the coolest kill ever seen before!!! He was excited, wanting to see if Hei could manage!

"There yours now Hei, i gotta relax and get my energy back" He yells out, deciding to just fall down on the spot. He was in a safe spot, so he knew he wasn't about to be attacked by even more of the dam creatures.

@Hei

Edited by Stryder

Hei was in position, waiting for them to be weakened enough for him to end the fight and Stryder did not only weaken them, he also sent them flying towards him. As Hei sees the two mobs flying towards him, he runs up the snow, jumps into the air and while jumping his spear begins glowing in an icy blue light. When he reached the creatures Hei released the now fully charged Hurricane  and begins spinning around his spear, that he nearly looks like a helicopter. When the spear connected with the beasts they got sliced up, there HP dropped with each hit until they exploded into thousands of pixels. With a not so good looking somersault Hei landed after the attack. A message popped up in front of him, telling him what kind of loot he obtained. It was a rare weapon and some col, but nothing that was really of interest.

"Well Stryder, that was really cool, but I got nothing good. Do you already see a boss monster? Or do we have to search for it?"

Spoiler

ID# 84580
Battle: 10 -> crit -> (4+2) * (4x1) = 24 DMG -> dead

Loot Roll 1 (Ice Elemental)
ID# 84581
Loot: 10+3 = 13
Craft: 3 -> Rare Weapon

Spoiler

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

+ 360 col

Loot Roll 2 (Frost Giant)
ID# 84582
Loot: 1 +3 = 4 -> nothing
+ 360 col

Battle Stats:

Stryder HP 240|240 | Energy 7/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC
Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 16/24 | 2 EVA | 3 ACC | Savvy 1

Ice Elemental - 0/120 HP / 36DMG Dead
Frost Giant - 0/120 HP /36 DMG Dead

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Stryder HP 218|240 | Energy 0/24 | 18Mit | 1EVA | 3ACC

Spoiler

ID# 84721 results:

Battle: 10

Five Swords 11+2*5x1(stun) - 65

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 16/24 | 2 EVA | 3 ACC | Savvy 1

<Avalanche>

HP: 35/100 (Stunned)
Damage per Attack: 40

Spoiler

ID# 84734 results:

MOB: 7-1 - Hit

40-18= 22

Sky looked around, failing to see the boss monster, and failing to notice the remains having been grouping together from the two they had just killed. He had no idea. 

"I have no idea where this boss is, maybe we should look?" He suggested, but before he could move, he got hit. The creature had dropped from the roof, smashing him in the back with a devistating hit. Sky's eyes went wide, quickly turning around and using his Five Swords, delivering quick strikes to the normal pressure points of the body. His HP had gone down quite a bit, this thing could hit, HARD. He leaped backwards, its arm leaving his body, and his HP dropping to two hundred and eighteen. It had done some damage, but it was now stunned.

"I hate this thing already..."

@Hei

Edited by Stryder

Hei was looking at Stryder, when he told him that he did not see any boss monster at the moment, so he saw the monster coming, that was forming from parts of the destroyed ones. When Hei saw it crawling up to the roof above of Stryder he wanted to warn him, but he was to slow. The giant ice elemental hit him, but to Hei's surprise Stryder was not just getting hit, but quickly turning around and punching it. - Wow, he is so quick, and it looks as if the monster is just as surprised by this as I am, it's not even moving further - was his first thought, before the next one hit him, which was - I should help him. It was my idea and I won't let it hurt my friends - and so Hei charged over to where the beast was standing without moving at all.

His spear was high above his head and as he ran over it began glowing in the distinct red light of a furious spike  as it was what he would use to hopefully kill the beast. When he was close enough to release the swordskill, he released a battleroar, before his spear flew forward, red light exploding into the monster as his HP dropped down to nearly 10%.

Spoiler

ID# 84744
Battle: 5+3 = 8 -> hit -> 4*(1x6) = 24 DMG -< 11/100 HP

Battle Stats:

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 11/24 | 2 EVA | 3 ACC | Savvy 1

<Avalanche>

HP: 11/100 (Stunned)

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Spoiler

ID# 84746 results:

Battle: 1

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 11/24 | 2 EVA | 3 ACC | Savvy 1

<Avalanche>

HP: 11/100 (Stunned)

ID# 84747 results:

MOB: 3-1 - 2 Miss

As soon as Hei's spear crashed into the ice beast, Sky dashed in, going for a punch, before realizing his energy was to low!!!! He quickly turned to a flash punch, going in with lighting speed to deliver a hard hitting sword art. As he got close, he quickly threw his fist fowards, only to miss the actual body. His fist connected, but with a snow part that had been on the monster, his fist going right through and taking off a massive layer of snow with it. He swore lightly, a little annoyed at having actually missed the things body. He spun around, raising his arms in defnce, ready for its next attack.

"Looks like its all yours Hei!!!" He yells out, hoping that his companion won't make the mistake he did. This fight was going well so far, it was an easy fight, but he was out of energy, which made his life a lot harder. He couldn't use any real sword arts, though as he looked at its health, it was low enough that they didn't need to use anything special.

Edited by Stryder

Hey saw how Stryder tried to use his attack as a distraction to land another hit, but instead of damaging the monster just hit some snow that was clinging to it. He heard him swearing and was near to laughing, as his friend was strong, but he still behaved a lot like when they destroyed the rock back then, when they met. When Stryder called out, that it was all his now, Hei jumped a step back, raised the hearth seekers spear again and it started glowing in a swirling turquoise, as he charged a Soul Pierce. 

He released the swordskill and instead of holding onto his spear, he throw it at the boss monster, thinking - I need to hit it with this attack and destroy it, if it won't work, I don't have a weapon and I don't have the martial arts skill at the moment - , and so he was greatly relieved when the spear struck the monster just where it's heart would have been. The Spear pierced the hard ice the beast was made of and it shattered into tiny bits, which then dissolved into green pixels.
A message appeared above them, telling them, that they have killed the field boss Avalanche. A second message popped up in front of Hei, showing him, that the monster dropped some Item called <<Snowfrost>>. Hei accepted the loot and turned to Stryder "You saw that? Wasn't that a cool way to kill it?" and with the question hanging in the air he once again turned around, to go and look for his spear.

Spoiler

ID# 84749
Battle: 9 -> crit -> (4+1)* 1x5 DMG -> 25 DMG ->0/100 HP -> Dead

Battle Stats:

Hei HP 240/240 | Energy 8/24 | 2 EVA | 3 ACC | Savvy 1

<Avalanche>

HP: 0/100 Dead

Edited by Hei

You ass-

That was all the time Sky had to think before he saw the spear get thrown, and the beast to be impalled, but when it exploded, all the snow that was on it flew in his direction, sending him hard into the ground and covering him from head to toe with snow.... He watched as he got something called snowfrost, an item, though he just put it into his inventory before bursting out from the snow, sighing before looking over at Hei, who was happy about having gotten the kill like that. Sky's anger went, and within a second he was laughing, that had been fun, really fun!!!

"That was a great kill!!! I think your spear is here" He said, reaching around the snow and pulling out a spear. He was so glad it hadn't impaled him when the snow hit him. They had killed the field boss.