F1-PP) Sellin Wares (Earning a Living)

Once she came through the warp gate, sky looked up to the sky. He really did find it beautiful, but he didn't have time for that right now. He beckoned her over, starting to walk towards the outer gate of town. He wasn't in an insane hurry... But the sooner he managed to do this, the sooner he would know she was safe and sound.

"Sorry if i'm a little rough on you... Its just, i haven't lost anyone in this game yet..... I won't lose anyone........" He said, sighing as they walked. He really felt bad for how he felt like he treated others. He had always been hit, and because of that he didn't want anyone else to feel his pain. He knew that, and since this game didn't have a pain system in it, he didn't actually feel the hits, the only thing he ever felt was the whip of the wind as he was sent flying... Everything else was numb. He didn't like it, but at least it meant he could fight without stopping.... Most of the time.....

Zanne walked up to him and gave him a friendly jab on the shoulder. "You don't need to apologize Stryder, I understand." She said with a smile. "Beside, I can take it!" With a grin on her face she walked past him and into the streets. As Zanne walked she ran her hands through plants in front gardens, over walls with vines running across them and basically anything growing that was green or colorful as she made her way past all of the buildings. She had almost forgot the entire reason for coming here as she absorbed all the new sights around her. Turning back to Stryder she realized that she had left him behind back at the gate. He seemed kinda lost in thought so she wondered over to a stall that was selling all kinds of different fruits and preoccupied herself as she waited for him to catch up. 

Will the monsters here be to strong? Would they...... Will she be in danger? 

His mind was racing, having bearly heard what she had said, and was now trying to not walk into thigns, suddenly realizing she had vanished from sight. He paniced, quickly bolting down the street, before pretty much running into her. He yelped as he ran into her, flipping over and going flying into a building at high speeds. He was glad HP didn't go down in safe zones, he knew that he would have lost HP from that. He rolled onto his feet, before realizing he had run into her again.... He groaned, before walking over and picking her up....

"I am not myself today, sorry Zanne!" He said, sighing, a little disapointed in having lost his train of thought and hitting a girl... Again. He wished he wasn't this clumsy, but for some reason today it was not his day, he was not on his game... And that was bad.....

Zanne smiled as she collected herself and brushed off imaginary dirt from her shoulder. With a slight blush she then held up two fingers. "Twice Mr. Styder! I am beginning to think you are doing this on purpose!" Zanne teased. She walked back over to the fruit vendor and took another look. "I would forgive you Mr. Stryder, but I am far too hungry at the moment to. If only I had this lovey pear to give me the energy...." Zanne knew she was pushing it, but 1 piece of fruit as forgiveness she figured would give him an actual physical way to apologize and hopefully be a fast and easy way to get rid of any bad feelings. Truthfully Zanne didn't really mind, she was having fun and as far as she was concerned friends didn't need to apologize. Friends.. She thought about that for a while. She had never met him in real life but already she began considering him a friend. Thinking about it they hadn't  really spend much time together other then fighting monsters so she was actually savoring this moment of piece in the town spending time with him. 

Edited by Zanne

Sky blushed deeply when she got at him a little for running into her twice, knowing she was joking about being angry but he still was a little embarrassed by it. He was quick to look at the vendor, and opened his menu and checked his col. He had MORE then enough.... He smiled, walking over and buying her a pear and an apple, hoping she would accept the apology. He walked over, giving them both to her. 

"Sorry about that, was just hoping i will be able to keep you safe, but with the levels you gained when we met, you should be fine" He said, smiling about it. He knew that she was going to be fine, and he was not going to let anything happen to her. He laughed a little right after, glad that he was finally snapping out of a bad place. It sucked when stuff happened, but nothing had. It was weird, how people you don't know in real life can be this... well important. He barely even knew this girl, but in a game where death meant death, not just a casual respawn..... It was important to keep those who made an impact safe. He was glad for the moment, nothing was happening, and they were both safe, there wasn't much else to ask for, and as they were about to head into some fighting.... It was good to keep that peace.

Zanne took the pear from Stryder happily and bit into it. It wasn't like eating the real thing, it tasted pretty much the same but Zanne missed the juiciness of fruit and how it dribbled everywhere when you bit into it. She nodded towards the apple with a smile. "That one is yours Stryder, dig in!" Zanne finished her pear in several big bites and the pit of the pear exploded in a shower of light when she finished. Zanne loved fruit, she planned to hold a bunch of it in stock once she became a merchant, If people bought them then she could share her love of fruit with everyone and if no one did well then she could just eat them all! Wiping her mouth out of habit even though it was not dirty she looked at Stryder. "So are we heading out of town now? What can we expect once we are out of the safe zone?"

Edited by Zanne

Sky smiled, biting into the apple, though he was insanely disappointed in it..... He wished it still felt the same, the juice going everywhere when you bit into it.... He couldn't help but feel bad about it.... Sighing, he wished that it was the same..... He finished it up, watching as the thing exploded into a million random shards. He wished he had another...

"Once we head out, we have to watch out for a whole heap of wolves and forest monsters...." He said, sighing. He had been on this floor many times, and a lot of the time he had ended up in fights. He had never come close to death, that was something he had the luxury to have NOT experienced yet. The closest he had ever gotten was in his very first fight, but even then there was three of them, so he had been at zero risk. He wasn't about to let himself, or Zanne get close to it this time either.

"Hope your not scared of buuuggss!!" He says to her, giving a jokey face on to try and get to her.

Zanne scrunched up her face and gave out a little whine. "Buuuugs? You said we were here to fight wolves not bugs!" She pouted, it was nice to see him relax a bit more and make jokes so she let it get to her. In truth though she actually liked bugs. Well some bugs anyway, the cute ones of course. She was also to many peoples surprise fine with spiders too, the only spiders that gave her the chills were the really small ones because they could be on you or hidden away and you wouldn't even know it! Zanne shivered then thinking about the idea of being covered in hundred of little spiders... Zanne took out her dagger, flipped it in the air and caught it gracefully. "If there are any bugs I will make short work of them!" She said confidently. So long as they were big ones that is, she would let Stryder take care of any small ones they come across.

(Sorry this has taken awhile, next post we can start combat)

He was a little surprised by her reaction, she seemed to not mind bugs to much, but when he saw the shiver he knew something was up. Where he grew up, it was the country that was out to kill you. Nearly every animal had enough concentrated venom to kill you easily if you were bitten and untreated, but it was rare that you did die. He just shrugged, looking as they left the gate. He watched as she played with her dagger, the beautiful blade he had gotten for her. He had wished he used daggers at the time, it was rare he got a good sword or a pair of gauntlets for himself to use, and when he did, his old ones were still better anyway.

"Well, good luck, since i'm here its not going to be that easy. The enemies we will face will have about.... half the health i have i'm going to guess" He said, giving an estimate. 

(Its OK! I have not been on much this last week, been super busy! And yeah lets do some combat!)

Walking out into the fields outside of the town Zanne went over her items one last time, just to make sure that she had some health potions at the ready just in case things got dire. She was ready, she put her dagger back in its sheath and continued to follow Stryder as they made their way to the hinting ground that he was taking her to. This all seemed a lot of effort to get her profession up and running, but once they were done she would be able to set up her own little shop somewhere and sell her goods. The thought of it was exciting, she had not seen enough of the other floors yet that she was not sure where she would want it to be. "Hey Stryder, do you have a store set up somewhere for all your tailoring? I guess once we are done here I will probably want to find somewhere to set up shop. This floor is quite pretty but I think I might want t oset up somewhere that snows!" 

Spoiler

ID# 85795 results:

Battle: 4+3-Hit

Tornado Kick(2 Targets, 12 ENG) 11*6x1 - 66

H1 Stryder 230/280HP | 10/28EN | 3ACC | 1EVA | 18MIT

Wolf  - 74/140 HP 42

Giant Spider - 74/140 HP 42

ID# 85796 results:

MOB: 9 + 1 DMG

"Iv got a shop set up on the second floor of Aincrad. I kinda just..... well i live up there. Its my home, as well as where i do all my crafting, all i'm lacking is a very large quantity of materials" He said, chuckling lightly before sighing, them having exited the city limits and being now on the walk around the forest. He didn't like this forest, it uneased him, and for a good reason as he quickly realized when he heard the bark, and felt the bite.

Sky barely reacted as he felt hairy, gross legs land on his back, and a scratch across his left thigh. He didn't react as he felt  the fangs sink into his shoulder from the spider. He closed his eyes, before spinning around, doing his Tornado Kick sword art as he delivered a massive hit to both, doing a full three sixty, throwing them both back before  they got powerkicked backwards. 

"Lemmie get another hit in before you go at them. As for a snowy floor, i would say go to floor four"

@Zanne 

Edited by Stryder
Spoiler

ID# 85912 results: Battle: 2   Craft: 6   Loot: 9   MOB: 3

Round Accel - 2x1 - (2 Energy) (miss)

Zanne:  HP: 60/60,   EP: 4/6,   Base Dam:  3, +1 Accuracy,  Mit: 0

(H1) Stryder 230/280HP | 10/28EN | 3ACC | 1EVA | 18MIT

Wolf  - 74/140 HP 42

Giant Spider - 74/140 HP 42

Zanne leaped back as the monsters came out of nowhere and attacked Stryder, he reacted frighteningly fast kicking them back in a 360 attack. Zanne had barely landed on both feet from her jump before she was in motion, activating her Round Accel Sword Art Zanne rushed towards the giant spider in a torrent of wind as her dagger appeared in her hand then point first drove towards the spider. It had hit a tree when knocked back from Stryder's kick and used the tree to scamper up and out of the way just as she reached it and then flew right past to no effect. Landing after her jump she lowered her center of gravity and spun as she skidded across the forest floor, dagger out and ready for another attack. She had heard Stryder tell her to stay back, and she felt a little guilty for acting through reaction rather then heeding his words as well as doing as she had promised earlier and not putting herself in danger. She would have to apologize to him after this was all done.

@Stryder  OMG I thought that at the end of your combat section the 9+1 was their damage... It was not until after I rolled that I realized that was just their roll. They would have one hit me on your turn if I crit.... O.O

Edited by Zanne

ID# 85916 results:

Battle: 3+3 - Hit

Tornado Kick - 11*6x1-66(2targets)

Zanne:  HP: 60/60,   EP: 4/6,   Base Dam:  3, +1 Accuracy,  Mit: 0

(H1) Stryder 230/280HP | 5/28EN | 3ACC | 1EVA | 18MIT

Wolf  - 8/140 HP 42

Giant Spider - 8/140 HP 42

ID# 85917 results:

MOB: 5-1 - 4

Sky was furious, watching as his teammate dashed in, a little slow in all honesty, but still rushing in and trying to attack, especially RIGHT after he had told her not to. As she charged in, the spider had leapt into the tree. He didn't mind it, focusing on the wolf that dashed at him. Sky quickly grabbed its muzzle, throwing it into the tree, hitting the spider and knocking both out of the tree and into mid air. Sky leapt up, using his Tornado kick again to kick them both into the same tree, nearly killing them both. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY, IT WASN'T SAFE!!! Your good now, go for a kill...." He yelled at her, calming down as he finished as he stood their, watching both the mobs in case they decided to be sneaky. He really was pissed at her, and he was oging to let her have it afterwards to. She couldn't take stupid risks like that!!! He barely knew her, but he liked her, and wasn't about to let her die.

Edited by Stryder

Zanne both paled and blushed at the same time, she had acted on instinct and had not thought as the monsters attacked and could now see how foolish a move it was, Stryder had every right to have yelled at her. Zanne kited the edge of the battlefield as she saw Stryder knock the spider out of the tree and land a devastating attack on the both of them. The spider tumbled across the ground and Zanne then saw an opening. Lining up an attack and activating her Round Accel Sword Art she dashed forwards in a blurry of wind and then at the last moment saw the spider jump at her so she dropped to her side and slid across the ground, dagger slashing upwards in two swift motions. The spider exploded into shards of light above her as she skidded to a stop on the other side and leaped to her feet.

Spoiler

Round Accel - (3+1)*2x1 = 8

Zanne:  HP: 60/60,   EP: 3/6,   Base Dam:  3, +1 Accuracy,  Mit: 0

(H1) Stryder 230/280HP | 5/28EN | 3ACC | 1EVA | 18MIT

Wolf  - 8/140 HP 42

Giant Spider - 0/140 HP 42

ID# 86102 results:   Battle: 9   Craft: 6   Loot: 8   MOB: 10

Spider Loot: Loot 8, Craft 6 = 1 x Tier 1 Crafting Material

Hey we get to roll for a chest already! That makes you happy I hope and not too mad at me :P

Edited by Zanne
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

H1 Zanne:  HP: 60/60,   EP: 3/6,   Base Dam:  3, +1 Accuracy,  Mit: 0

(H2) Stryder 230/280HP | 5/28EN | 3ACC | 1EVA | 18MIT

Wolf  - 0/140 HP 42

ID# 109918 results:

Battle: 2+3+1 - Concentration = Hit - basic attack = 11 dmg - dead wolf.

ID# 86482 results:

MOB: 3-1 - Miss

Giant Spider - 0/140 HP 42

ID# 109919 results:

Craft: 8

Loot: 11

1 T1 Craft material - 1 unidentified rare weapon.

140x3= 420 Col. 420 from other kill also.

Sky walked over to the dumb wolf. It was almost dead, and he knew that it deserved to be put out of its misery. He let out a small punch, a basic one, not using a sword art or anything, and smacked it on the head. The wolf shattered, Sky gaining a bunch of random bits of Col and a random black weapon appeared on the ground next to him, along with what looked to be a black piece of metal for a crafting recepy. He smiled, looking over at Zanne. They had killed both of these creatures! It was a good feeling... they had done well. It was good, they were having an adventure! One that could continue for a fair while, if the lucks let them. he just sat there, wondering whast was coming next for him and everyone he knew, maybe he would become famous! Who knew, he might get that lucky.

620 Col Each (200 thread, 420 Mob (they killed one)

1 SP each 

Zanne - 1 tier 1 mat.

Stry - 1 T1 Mat, 1 Rare unidentified weapon