[PP-NK-F17] On the Trail We Blaze

'More like me... Yeah, I guess so.' And just like that, the mask was back on. Half a chuckle left her lips and she put on a light smirk. "Damn, what a shame." She muttered, having to stop herself from picking her hands up to slide themselves into the pockets of the hoodie that no longer existed. She suppressed a scoff at the realization, turning her thoughts back to the question that continued to echo off the walls of her mind. 'What am I going to do?'

Collecting the few belongings she left laying around her room in Sey's shop was first on the list. She'd leave the piano--he could delete it if he wanted to, but she had no intention of opening her own shop or playing music anymore. She had chosen the Performer profession on a whim, after all. She wondered for a moment if she might have to avoid the city of Taft for a while, until the vision of the white-haired Cook from their last meeting resurfaced in her memory. No, he wouldn't care if she vanished, not really. She likely hadn't ended up being worth his investment after all. So whether Taft or somewhere else, maybe she would just look around for some new places to waste her time.

She wasn't a warrior. She wasn't a frontliner. She wasn't an adventurer, crafter, or explorer. And she definitely wasn't a gamer.

Leyna's presence grabbed Kooh's attention away from her mental checklist. The blonde blinked, listening to the other players' exchange with only minimal interest. "Forced...?" The huntress echoed the word and a thoughtful expression took over her features, as if she was thinking back to when she had recorded the message. Connecting some invisible dots in her mind, Leyna's cheeks took on the faintest tinge of pink and her bottom lip pursed slightly. "O-oh, well," She brought up a hand to graze across the bare nape of her neck while she averted her gaze from Aereth and Kooh. "I-I'm simply not used to inviting others to my home, that is all." A rare sight for Leyna to become flustered, she pulled her hand to her mouth and gave a short clearing of her throat to compose herself before it dropped to rest on her hip. With a small smile, Leyna bid the players farewell, giving her last thanks for their help in fighting off her ex-guild.

After parting from the huntress, it didn't take long for the settlement to come into view. 'Guess this is it.' She turned her chin and flashed Aereth a grin while she brought two fingers up to her temple. The girl tapped at the side of her head before rotating her wrist in a small, casual salute. There was no point in a drawn-out goodbye. No reason for her to stick around any longer. "See ya around, maybe." She said simply, turning her back and continuing the rest of the walk back to the safe zone on her own.

Thread Complete!

• Kooh: +6 SP, +1,200 col
  • @Aereth: +6 SP, +1,200 col
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic